(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Stroll to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:17 am

Elly sighed, crossing her arms. "Sorry about that... I don't know what this guy takes as currency, but I'll pay it. I uh... Just..." She tightened her arms a bit. "I was thinking maybe if I had a different looking gigai, I could go see my family without freaking them out... Just.. y'know... see how they're doing and all." She gave a little shrug.

"Really though, I'll pay the guy back. You don't need to cover for me or anything."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:26 am

"It's fine really, I'll just run a few jobs for them. They're basically delivery jobs, just...one's that shouldn't be seen being done."

He could understand her reason for wanting one with a different appearance, he really could. If he had family in the human world he'd probably do the exact same thing.

"Money here is hard to come by, but since I have their trust they let me do things like this as payment."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:19 pm

She frowned and immediately gave him a thwack in the arm. "You're not going and doing shifty work on my account. I can do a job for these people if they want. I don't want you sticking your neck out for me over something frivolous like this." She crossed her arms and gave a little huff.

She began tapping her foot, mulling it over. She had only met Kaimu today, but she wasn't going to just let him stick his neck out for her over nothing. "Well how much Rukon currency would it take and where does that come from, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:58 pm

"Ah, well, they're usually a lot more than what really anyone normal can afford around here." Kaimu answered, lightly scratching the side of his chin. "Despite this being a business even they know how dangerous it could be to sell gigais and other obtained research and development goods to just normal Rukon locals...so all in all the use of a gigai is probably a hefty sum of gold coins which can be really hard to come by around here."

You had to do a damn good job to earn a decent amount of money around here, whether it be earned by voluntarily doing these types of jobs or prostitution. Those were the easiest ways of getting better money unless you wanted to spend years hosting in bars or other establishments.

"I'd say just running these jobs as payment are the easy thing, the problem is to get these jobs they need to know you're trustworthy to do them."

His reputation here had given him an easy opening, and with his strength it was doubtful he'd fail the jobs he was given. "Usually when you start you have someone trailing you. If you screw up or try to steal the delivery the punishment can be as worse as assassination."

During his first few jobs he'd sensed he was being trailed but never spoke up about it, though to any unsuspecting person they'd be an easy target if they ended up messing up.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:18 pm

She sighed. "That's... pretty sad..." She tipped herself to the side as she thought. "I was going to say I could just go steal the money, but if there's no rich people around, I'd just be taking from someone who needed it.." She gave a dissatisfied 'hrm'. It was obvious that being an Arrancar had loosened Elly's grip on Social constructs like 'laws'. "And I couldn't make that much money quickly. Not honestly... I think I could make some good money hooking, right?" She stuck her tongue out to signify a lack of seriousness.

She dropped her comedy and gasped a little when he talked about assassins. She reached out and gripped his arm. "K-Kaimu, no! This sounds super dangerous! I'll go tell him not to worry about my gigai if you're actually risking your life for it!" She turned to head off into the shop owner's private rooms.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 pm

"E-Elly, wait-!" He'd managed to catch her by her arm at the last second, after letting out a small sigh of relief he glanced back up at her. "Really, I'm not risking anything. I swear. They know I'll do the job and," Kaimu offered her a smile before continuing in a quieter voice. "Besides, you really think a Rukon assassin could challenge me? You haven't seen me fight, but I can promise you they're the one's that are outmatched..."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:58 pm

She spun back around when he grabbed her arm, managing to keep herself from colliding into him, but just barely. She stood there, more than a little thrown off by how he'd caught her arm. She furrowed her brow as he reassured her that everything would be all right. How could he know? He didn't - as he looked up and gave her a little smile, her cheeks flushed and her mouth made a little movement. You wouldn't know it, but she was suppressing an 'eep'. Why did he have to be holding her arm?

Seemingly without realizing it, she took her free hand and placed it on his hip. "You promise?" She asked, her voice a little shaky. If Kaimu were keen enough, he'd notice it wasn't out of fear for his life that her voice trembled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:15 am

Her voice was trembling, but by the way her cheeks were flushed he had a feeling it wasn't out of concern for his safety. Though, would teasing her about it be too much? Thinking that he suppressed a grin.

"Ne~? I'll be just fine, promise~!" He said, giving a wink. "Plus they have enough trust in me to let me do the jobs after coming back. So don't worry about it right now, today's a day of human world fun!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 am

She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed as he gave her a goofy wink and started on his cheery kick. Her heart was definitely pleased with the development as it was finally allowed to calm down at least a little. She slipped herself away from him before giving him another punch in the arm, this one a little less soft. "I know! You'll be fine!" Elly was just stringing along words. "A-and I mean, yeah. Human world fun. If we ever get these gigais." She said, turning around and crossing her arms, as if annoyed for some reason.

She took this opportunity to stare at the opposite wall and focus on breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:36 am

At Elly's response Kaimu gave a soft chuckle just before the door that the man had left through opened. His expression turned serious once more at the man's arrival as they were told the gigai's were in their crates and set out for them to come and get now as they weren't something they could just wheel out here due to precaution.

Kaimu motioned to Elly to follow as he went into the room, it being much emptier than the last aside from the two open crates on the ground. It was more like a middle room that was just there to connect the main room to another.

They were in good condition, practically new and considering their price it was doubtful they'd had use.

Exchanging a few words of business with Kaimu, the man exited the room; leaving Kaimu and Elly to the gigais while he returned to look over his business.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:47 am

Elly walked over to hers, looking down, she reached down to brush at some hair. Huh. Around the same size and all as her... just... different face. Weird. She looked over at Kaimu and walked over. "H-hey... Why's yours look so weird?" She asked, leaning down to poke it. "Are you going to look like that? I don't know how much fun we'll have if we go around like that. We'll get arrested." She pulled her hood back, now that she didn't need to hide being an arrancar much longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:05 am

Kaimu laughed, "It's a newer model. More expensive, but when I put it on it'll mold to shape my appearance. They didn't have these kinds back when I was still in the Seireitei, it's surprising to see how far their technology has gone but then again that's the Research and Development team for you."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:08 am

She peered over, looking at the gigai as if it were some sacred technology. "Wow... Fancy... I feel less bad for mine with how many illicit packages you're going to have to deliver for yours." She giggled, a little less flustered. She had been pretty sure he'd been about to try something... and more than a little sure she wasn't going to stop him. Still, if he had her in that position and didn't make a move, he either wasn't interested or totally oblivious. She didn't like to assume it was the second and even if it was, she didn't make a habit of being obvious enough for oblivious people to catch wind. She sighed as she walked over to her crate. C'est la vie. At least he was still cute to look at.

"So do we just climb into them, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:34 am

"Basically, just focus your energy and climb in for the most part." He explained, not really knowing a much better way. "It's been awhile since I've worn one, it's a little nostalgic."

After saying that, he entered the gigai; thankfully the gigai was clothed in what Kaimu could assume was something humans wore in the modern world nowadays. He moved his arms around, taking a few moments to get used to having it on.

[OOC: /lazy the outfit refers to the one shown in Kaimu's profile. yeha friends]
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 am

Elly nodded and climbed into the crate, focusing her power as said. She felt herself slip into the body and gasped. Suddenly her eyes were closed, weird as she hadn't closed them. Opening them again felt unnatural, but after a few moments, they seemed to even together, the perception of her eyes and the actual eyes. As she tried to sit up, she found it a similar process all around. It took her climbing out of the box and wobbling around for a few moments for her body to finally feel at one with itself.

"Well, how do I look?"

(Not perfect, but since she'll only have this gigai for this thread anyway http://www.zerochan.net/744549)
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:53 am

Elly nodded and climbed into the crate, focusing her power as said.  She felt herself slip into the body and gasped.  Suddenly her eyes were closed, weird as she hadn't closed them.  Opening them again felt unnatural, but after a few moments, they seemed to even together, the perception of her eyes and the actual eyes.  As she tried to sit up, she found it a similar process all around. It took her climbing out of the box and wobbling around for a few moments for her body to finally feel at one with itself.  

"Well, how do I look?"

(Not perfect, but since she'll only have this gigai for this thread anyway http://www.zerochan.net/1411964 )

Last edited by Kepler on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:09 am

"You look great!" Kaimu replied, giving her a bright smile and two thumbs up. "I suppose the outfit I have on is something people wear now in the human world? It's comfortable, though certainly a big change from the old traditional wear."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 am

She blushed, before deciding to fight the blush and be antagonistic. Some would mistakenly call it Tsundere, but that would imply it was in her nature and not something she was forcibly trying to do. "S-so you're saying I look better like this than my actual body? huh?" She awkwardly raised a fist before giving a very non-committed punch at his stomach. Even if she'd punched as hard as she could, it would feel freakishly softer than normal, since she didn't have arrancar strength in the gigai.

She turned and gave an over the top dismissive sigh. "Oh well. Men are pigs." She said before holding the tips of her skirt down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:39 am

He held back a laugh at her punch, almost humoring her with an 'oomph' but choosing not to.

"Ehh~ I think both are pretty, though hmmm..." He looked at her for a moment, "I would have to say the real you is prettier, more natural too; plus the kitty hood was cute."

The outfit on the gigai was nice too, though with the way Elly was holding the skirt down made him think she wasn't exactly the most comfortable in it. It was a short skirt, so he could understand if it wasn't something she was used to wearing.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 am

She blushed when he told her both were pretty. When he looked her over, even though it wasn't her body, she blushed more. She had to look at the floor when he started explaining why the real her was prettier. He was driving her NUTS. Okay... she was pretty sure... he was just 100% oblivious, or not interested... maybe he was gay? But she had to do... well... the closest she could to seeing for sure while still leaving the ball in his court.

She clasped her hands behind her back and took long, slow, meandering steps over to him, till she was safely inside his personal space, but not outright touching him. She looked up, lips pouted ever so slightly, eyes wide. "So you DO think I'm pretty, Mr. Miura?" She asked. With the view the taller Kaimu had of her, if he could keep his hands off of her, she'd DEFINITELY know to move on.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 am

She was asking if he'd really meant his compliment. He thought he had shown he was being honest, though he supposed that with all the blushing and with some of the ways she'd acted earlier she was trying to get more than just that information out of him.

He smirked, moving his finger under her chin to hold it her gaze up while he spoke. "I wouldn't lie about something like that, Elly-tan~ If I said you were, then I really meant it."

While he'd kept his usual -tan his voice had held a playful form of seriousness rather than just his usual cheerfulness, perhaps then she'd get whatever answers she was looking for.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:52 am

God... he... was... killing her... He just... spoke... she would have decided to just hit him and walk away... if not for that damned finger under her chin. She was hooked better than a fish. She opened her mouth to say something sarcastic, but only a weak "ah.." came out. She stood on her tip toes, trying to get closer to his face, her mouth hanging just slightly agape. Ohhh please, stupid. Pleeeaaase, please, please....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:46 am

"Ah....? Ah, what?" He teased, leaning a bit closer as he took notice she was on the tips of her toes now. "Would you like me do something? I will if you truly want me to, I don't mind kissing girls I find cute~."

He was giving her a chance to pull back, just in case deep down she didn't want him to. He didn't want her feeling regret afterwards if he did so.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 am

Her mouth clamped shut as she bit her lip. She was starting to lose balance even on her tip toes. Gawd... Now he'd said it.. Her body felt like it was on fire... The stupid oblivious boy had her wrapped around that dumb finger under her chin... and worse yet, she was liking it. She closed her eyes and managed the closest thing she could give to a frown, trying as hard as she could be to be annoyed with him for making her say this, before she looked back up, lip bit ever so cutely. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 am

His smirk grew as she struggled to voice her answer, almost chuckling when she tried to look annoyed at him before she finally got her answer out.

Kaimu smiled, "All I needed to hear~."

Saying that, he leaned down closed the distance between their lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll to Remember
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: