(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colors of the Heart - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:59 pm

"Yeah they get this look of just 'siiigh, really? I'll put up with it but only cause I haaaave to' and its the same look you get sometimes, so..." So it really isn't hard to imagine... Miyako really couldn't help it, Hibibs was much like a dog and those thoughts were just utterly distracting. Her giggles slowed, but didn't stop completely, especially as she tried to imagine all the different stiff dog hugs he'd given over time.

Now though her jealous fit was fading... Just being like this helped it and it was irrational, so she was happy it was going away. Hibiki deserved those happy memories, even if they were awkward for them, which... she hoped would be less awkward eventually. He should... get to keep them and not feel even the slightest bit bad or weird!

However now there was another mystery. Miyako pulled back enough to stare up at him fully for a few moments before asking, "...So whats wrong now? You said um."

She...felt better obviously, but now there was new 'Biki thing to figure out!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:15 pm

R-Right...so like a dog, then...

Whatever, not like it really mattered to him -- wasn't like dogs were bad or anything. That thought had crossed his mind before, but...really, he didn't really care whether or not he was compared to a dog so long as it wasn't in the offensive sense.

And this certainly wasn't in that sense.

"A-Ah...just the...hugging thing...you mentioned... When it came to you." He knew there was no getting out of it by saying it was nothing, he didn't want her thinking anything was wrong either so... gh... "Couldn't...retort it..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Miyako waited for him to explain but was quickly thrown off guard by his response. She'd said that, yeah but she had been expecting him to retort or something... "So I wasn't imagining it...? You really did just... I don't... understand..."

"...That's weird now that I'm thinking about it..." Miyako murmured, Hibiki had been nice because she had been nice to him and treated him as her equal or even more. He's been like... almost a senpai of sorts, someone she could sorta look up to and get help from. So it made sense, with his pride and how things had been that he'd be nice to her.

The hugging made no sense though. He'd LIKED Selena and just... couldn't be not like a stiff grumpy dog for her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 pm

"H...Hah?" She didn't understand...? Weird? H-Hah... What...?

It was weird when she thought about it...? The whole hugging thing? W-Why...? Now he was the one that was confused, he didn't get it... W-What was there to be confused about...?

"Weird...?" He questioned, attempting to look down at her as she tried to think...?

What... What was weird...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

"You liked Selena. So... you getting all stiff doge on her doesn't make sense when you would be all... wibbly and not stiff dog for my hugs, when you barely knew me." Miyako spelled it out, how weird this was for him actions wise. In fact, her hand slipped from around him to hold her chin as she tilted it back and forth... "Like you just snuggled up practically when I was healing your scars."

Miyako then attempted to roll onto her back in his arms, but he was holding her too tightly to do so as she continued to hm over this brand new, less awkward and super shiny mystery~

The greatest mystery of them all... Her own boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:12 pm

T-That...?

Yes, he'd liked Selena, but...that had been...it wasn't some super fluffy, affectionate relationship. The affection had been the arguments, and the stuff after sex.

"That.. H-Hah!? Did not." He had not just snuggled up at that time! He'd sat there! He'd just sat there and let her heal him! He...He had not cuddled up!

Gh...

"That...gh... s'Different..." He eventually muttered. "The...arguments were the affection... Wasn't used to just...flat out affection then..."

That relationship just...wasn't that type...? He didn't know how to really explain it...not properly anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:23 pm

"Did too. Compared to this snuggling, its not really... But compared to stiff-dog-getting-it-over-withing it was snuggles all right." Miyako retorted, puffing up a cheek and making a frustrated sound afterwards. "You went limp against me practically!"

"...Does that also mean... you being a little brat towards Muika was something similar then? If you get affection from fighting with some people?" Asking this oh so innocently, Miyako knew she had him trapped. Hibiki had all but admitted he felt affection towards those he argued with! He did with Iyuki a lot too.

"And... um... well it still doesn't make sense. Just cause you weren't used to open affection... That was right away when we met. You were alone, you didn't have time to get all used to that stuff till after I was around. " His logic made no sense too... He hadn't had any time to get even remotely used to affection when Selena wasn't around...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:35 pm

"Wasn't snuggling..." Hibiki retorted, glancing away before...

What?

What?

"Wrong." Wrong, wrong, and oh so wrong! "Towards Okura, it's actual dislike." Tch... How was that so hard to see!? He legitimately disliked her!

With Selena and Osamoto it... That was fucking different! Okura... Fuck no. He'd rather be burned alive than have a fondness for her.

Gh...

"T...s'That... That...s'Still different..." It was different! He just didn't know how to explain how! Miyako had been... He couldn't of just out and acted like he usually did at their meeting, he'd been quiet... With Selena they had pretty much...started on the arguments well...after the sex, but it wasn't like... It...

Gh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 pm

"Okay fine. It wasn't snuggles. It was just resting against my whole body limply and laying there while not making the 'is this over yet' face at all once. And actually seeming comfy, despite the weird arm thing you were doing with your shirt." Miyako nodded, smugly as she turned his admittance around into something much nicer.

However she let him have his wrong statement and his dislike for now, because they were just distractions from the true mystery. He definitely didn't like Muika, though there was a kinship there neither could hide despite their attempts. In some ways those two trusted each other more than they trusted Iyuki and Miyako, but in the oddest most... visceral ways.

Still his words did nothing but make her giggle and reach up to caress his cheek softly, brushing away long hairs that would fall into his face if not taken care of. "I know its different. Its a huge mystery! Whyyyy did you act so weird and different in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:48 pm

"Gh..." W...Whatever... He hadn't been snuggling. He'd just been sitting there, and...and what weird thing with his shirt!? He'd just been holding it! There hadn't been a need to remove it entirely back then...he'd just held it on his arms since she'd just been working on his back and stuff....

At least she dropped the Okura subject...

"...A...Dunno...Can't just...go snapping at every person I run into... So when we met...I didn't..." He guessed... That... That made some sense right? If he was gonna live a normal life he couldn't have just...y-yeah...

Gh...mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Miyako felt a bit bad for getting him all worked up over this. It was just... curiosity was a powerful thing, and hers burned a lot in regards to him. She loved him lots and he had so many layers sometimes she wasn't even sure he knew all of them.

Especially the ones regarding his heart. She just shook her head though, not entirely sure what he said made sense entirely. It did... sort of. Just he was way less than... way less than not snapping at her? If that made sense. He'd been nice, blatantly. Pure nice.

"You are just a bundle of mysteries... I don't think I'll ever figure everything out about you..." Miyako sounded pleased with that, smiling rather sweetly as she leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. Her previous jealousy seemed to have faded away entirely, replaced with pleasant happiness...

After a few moments she pulled back and continued to play with his long bangs, her smile right at home once again. "I'm just a simple otter. A cute one, but simple... One who wants to bathe with you now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:13 am

"Anything that's...I dunno...in my power to answer I will...just...dunno how to...really explain that one..." Hibiki answered, letting out a breath after Miyako had spoken.

Really...that was just something he...didn't know how to properly explain. He didn't mean to be a complete...bundle of mysteries as she put it. Whatever she wanted to know that he could answer he'd at least attempt to...

Mn?

He allowed her to pull back, looking down at her as she mentioned the bath while playing with his bangs. Bath now then...yeah, sounded good.

A nod was given, and his hold around her loosened enough so they could get up. A bath now definitely sounded good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:28 am

"...Maybe you just really wanted to be my friend so you were super extra careful? Is that... even close to it then?" He had said that if it was in his power to answer he would, so she was trying to help him... Still his words were amazingly nice to hear and Miyako couldn't help what it did. Namely, causing more happy, sparkling and flower blooming smiles to appear on her lips.

That was a distinct possibility. Maybe. First impressions were important after all and he wanted to make good ones sometimes! And even if he was mysterious sometimes, she didn't mind obviously, it was kind of fun trying to unwrap all his layers.

Like christmas or birthdays!

Which... Christmas was soon...

Pushing herself up as his hold loosened, she waited till he was upright a bit more before sliding off of the couch... And giving a giggle before rushing off unfairly. Her voice called back as she rushed for the bathroom at a dead run. "I'll beat you there!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:40 am

"A-Ah...um...Maybe..." Well... He didn't know, maybe...? First impression type thing? She'd wanted to see the cat and he'd let her, and then...yeah...so...

Maybe, whatever, he didn't really know!

He was about to speak again, though more so he was just about to repeat himself with another "Maybe..." before Miyako pushed herself up and...r-ran off!?

H-Hah!?

"Y...Yeah if you run off without a warning!" Hibiki retorted, pushing himself up and following after her -- gh...moving that fast after resting and lying down...

Of course she was gonna fucking beat him there!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:12 am

Maybe was good enough for Miyako and she just accepted it. With how Hibiki was...that he wasn't outright saying no was something good. He just didn't understand himself and they could figure it out later!

Right now her focus was on reaching the bathroom first... and she let out a pleased giggle as she shot a grin over her shoulder. "The only way to beat you is through sneaky stuff!"

"'Biki's way too fast otherwise! The only way for me to wiiin. Which I have now, because you are slow after sex~" She was full of giggles, darting around the corner and winning as she entered the bathroom. Once inside though, she immediately turned around and stuck her head out of the door sideways. Miyako gave him a cute tongue sticking out, before ducking her head back inside with another happy giggle and then went to go start the shower.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:18 am

Gh-!

There wasn't anything he could do like this... Right after sex he was way too damn drowsy to consider Bringer's Light or even too much normal running. Fuck that... He just wanted to rest, rest in a nice, relaxing bath with Miyako...

Hell even standing for the shower was going to be hell for a bit...but the wait would be worth it.

H-Hah!?

S-Sticking her tongue out like that at him...

"Tch..." With a click of his tongue he followed Miyako into the bathroom to get ready for the shower.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am

All Hibiki got for his Tsun sounds was another pleased giggle and tugging into the warm shower with her as she grabbed his hands, Miyako's smiles lighting up the room. She'd have to help him wash and hold him up in the bath, he was far too tired...

Least he'd hurried in, that made it better and with a smile she began to do all the hard work of making sure they were clean for the drowsy man. Sleepy puppy man... Too cute for words, far too cute right now...

It'd be a nice relaxing night for them both then, as long as she could keep him from drowning later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10