(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles   tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:31 pm

Bart tilted his head curiously to the side. “’Mobile apps’? Hmm, can’t say that I know what all that’s about either, Yuzuki-san. It does sound like something my friends use to do on their cell phones, but I never had one myself, so I guess I never had the opportunity to work with them either!” He chuckled brightly as he scratched his right cheek, only slightly embarrassed. “But while the kinds of records you’re talking about are also quite fine, the ones I’m talking about are a different sort altogether!”

Bart nodded enthusiastically as he spun a circle in the air with the tip of his finger. “The ones I’m talking about are circular little discs that music is pressed into! You drop them into a record player and you’ve got yourself a wonderful time in store! Matter of fact, it was one of the first things Mister Luca helped me with once I became an Arrancar person. I’m just lucky that Miss Sarai had such a fantastic collection of different kinds of instruments and everything in her tower. It really helps everything feel just like home.” He smiled over at his fellow Espada and nodded as he carefully stepped down from the Sand Throne. It was definitely fun to sit on, but he felt the familiar need to get up and start moving set in once again after all that being sedentary stuff.

Hmm, trendiness? Can’t say I have any experience with that either… But I’m sure there’s lots to learn while I’m here in Heuco Mundo! “Well to be perfectly honest, Yuzuki-san, I never really had too much of a talent with coming up with fancy names for stuff and the like. I’m more of a ‘by the book’ sort of person, especially when it comes to recipes! Although I do suppose I throw in a little something personal into a dish every now and again too.”

Bart rubbed his chin thoughtfully as his foot tapped against the sandy ground of the sandy sand castle. “Perhaps… We let the customers name it what they want? That way they’d have an even more personal attachment to the speedy marshmallows than just eating them! It’d be something that they helped come up with themselves, and we can even keep a running log of all the unique and interesting names that they all came up with too!” Another A+ Mason-crafted plan, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Yes

PostSubject: Re: tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles   tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 1:59 am

" 'Pressed music?' That sounds just like juice! I wasn't aware that something so trendy came up in the human world after I had to turn in my human license! These records... They truly are a formidable enemy." To what end did Yuzuki consider them enemies, and to what lengths she would go to ensure that they were dealt with accordingly was something beyond speculation.

"Well, then, those would be some Democratic Marshmallows, wouldn't you agree?" Yuzuki laughed at the clever she made! Just look at it! She stroked her chin. "But do you figure that democracy has any place within a sand castle? After all, can we assert out monarch might when democracy's allowed to be a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles   tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 am

“Haha, now that’s a thought, Yuzuki-san! What if there was a way to turn music into a sort of juice, and then you drank it to listen to it in a totally different way!” Bart said excitedly. Granted, the whole process of actually doing something that like that would be… interesting to say the least. But his unending optimism and newly acquired knowledge from being a magic spirit person thing always opened up the possibilities of doing something that seemed impossible in the past! “Why, it could even leave to a whole new set of recipes that I could start working on as well!”

Bart grinned brightly at Yuzuki as his excited energy continued to exude from the young Arrancar. “At the rate that we’re churning out ideas for new dishes and castle plans, we’re going to have tons of ways to entertain our guests, aren’t we?” There’s never a dull moment around here, I’m glad to find out! Especially if it’s this easy to think up new ways to entertain our fellow friends and Arrancar!

He laughed alongside her as she made her funny about marshmallows, but the follow-up question to their intrinsically monarchal sand castle did give Bart a reason to stop and think for a moment. “Hmm, hmm… You do raise a good point there, Yuzuki-san! Oh, but wait! From what I remember from my time in England, I think the Queen had something set up to help her rule so that she didn’t have to worry about everything by herself! I’m pretty certain they called it ‘Parliament’ or something like that. Which brings me to a new idea! What if our guests become a sort of Culinary Parliament that helps decide on things like the food and dancing and such?”
Back to top Go down
Yes

PostSubject: Re: tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles   tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:25 am

"Ooh, pressed music. Then can we extract out the music essence so you could add music whenever you wanted to? It would be an instant... soundtrack, I think the word was?" Even in the common tongue of the denizens of the afterlife, colloquialisms were a strange thing indeed! What Bart was suggesting here was part innovation and part fantasy, and Yuzuki absolutely loved the balance that they were striking here!

"Hm... A Parliament... So an entire body of people that exists to parley? I guess that could work! Although, if all our guests come to us in committee, then that would have a kind of town-hally feel about it, don't you think?"

She looked around the throne room and tapped her chin. "I'll need to make a room with a pretty big table, then! It can't be here, or otherwise it would get in way of the dancing, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles   tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am

“Hmm, that’s a rather unique way of looking at it, Yuzuki-san!” Bart said excitedly. “I never thought of the record player ‘extracting the music’ before, but I suppose that explanation also makes a lot of sense too!” Haha, then I could go around calling my record players “sound extractors” couldn’t I? It makes it sound all sciencey, how quaint! “And ‘soundtrack’ works just as well too! A soundtrack is basically just a collection of music that you can play when you want, at least from my experience. Why, we could even have different soundtracks for different days that we serve our customers!”

It would definitely take a large collection of music to make that happen, but Bart was anything if not thorough! “Oh, I have quite a bit of experience with town halls as well, so that’s doubly good in our case! My last few homes before all this had wonderful little meetings, so being able to experience those again would be quite the nice little reminder of my past!” He nodded happily at Yuzuki as he looked around and tapped his own chin.

“But let’s see… We could either have two separate rooms for the dancing eating and meal meetings, or we could have one really big room that could allow for both of them to happen at the same time! Perhaps either the table in the middle of the room so that people could dance around it, or tables on the opposite ends of the room and a big dance floor in-between them!” It seemed like a totally plausible idea, after all. In his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles   tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2