(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Stroll to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:08 am

Kaimu gave a laugh, "Still, it's good to hear it said."

--

They remained at the spa for a bit longer, enjoying their time and spending it talking and enjoying what the spa had to offer before they moved back into their gigais and returned to the Rukon Districts.

He shook his head when she offered him the gigai, "Keep it, I don't mind doing jobs for them. Besides, even if I messed up they wouldn't stand a chance against me." He winked, "I'll be fine, I promise. I won't mess up the jobs they give me. Use it to visit your family whenever you need or want to."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:10 am

Elly smiled up at Kaimu. So cool... So sexy.. "Well, even if they were tougher then you, all you have to do is tease them into oblivion." She said, giggling. She couldn't even properly snark him, she was so pleased. She set the gigai down before moving up and giving him a hug, hopping up to give him a smooch on the lips. "You be careful though... promise?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:23 am

Kaimu gave another laugh in response to her words before he gave a nod in response to her final request. "I promise. I'll be careful."

No Rukon black market salesmen were going to bother him, he'd do there jobs and then be on his merry way. He'd start wandering again, check out a few districts, and keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:25 am

She giggled and nodded. "Good...." She smiled at him awkwardly for a few minutes before leaning up and giving him another peck. "Um.. I should probably be heading home." She said, finally backing away from him. She opened a garganta. She still wanted to talk to him, but they'd agreed to give it some time before figuring things out. "So.. Uh... Anything you wanna say?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:29 am

Kaimu gave a smile after Elly had moved to give him another small kiss before she backed away to open a new garganta.

"Be safe getting back, and...I hope things go well when you decide to see how your family's doing. I hope they'll be alright." He said, his smile warming. "I'm repeating myself, but I really enjoyed today. It was amazing to see all of the new things out there in the Human World. Thank you, Elly-tan~."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:32 am

She smiled warmly. He was... really such a nice guy. "I'll go see them soon." She said, picking up the gigai. She really wanted to go see them... But today just felt like the wrong day... but soon... she'd go soon... She looked back to Kaimu and giggled. "There's so much more to see out there, Kaimu. And we'll see it all... All in good time." She said with a smile. "Goodbye! See you soon!" She headed through the garganta and it closed behind her.

On the other side she wondered to herself how she'd find him next time.. they never had ironed that out... oh well, she'd look around for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll to Remember
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: