(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Double Face [Shinya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Double Face [Shinya] Empty
PostSubject: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:28 am

It was only noon and the day already felt long...though, it'd been his choice to go out today. Miyako was working, and he'd decided to head out and pick up a few things...

At least it was winter, so the sun wasn't intense and he wasn't at risk for overheating like he'd been a few months back. What? He preferred wearing his coat...even if the weather didn't call for it, along with a long sleeved shirt to go under it.

He still had cat food to pick up, that was his last order of business for the day before he could head home, but for now he was taking a break. He'd gone to pick up some more konpeito and pocky as the house supply was running low.

After getting that he'd gone to the art supply store Miyako tended to frequent. She'd looked like she was almost out of a few things she used, so he'd copied down the information on the boxes they came in and had gone to pick up new ones for her.

He had all of that done, but for now he was on break, resting on one of the benches located in the city which served as a short resting stop, just a bit away was a vending machine for anyone that wanted a drink, this whole little area surrounded by low bushes for a relaxing park-like decor.

Hibiki himself had gotten a can of tea, the bags from his shopping still hooked around his other hand's wrist as he sat back and relaxed.

[OOC: Title was picked randomly when I shuffled my music playlist, I suck at making up titles]
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Shinya sighed as he walked, while his duties as the Primera kept him busy.. he just couldn't stop thinking about her. He knew it was pathetic of him, but he wanted to at least see her again. But, being the idiot that he was back then.. he forgot to ask her for her number! So the best he could do was frequent the places she went to in hopes of catching up with her.

"Man do I suck.." Shinya muttered while he wandered the city. He noticed a man sitting alone, sipping a canned tea and decided to strike up a conversation. Maybe that'll keep him from thinking for a bit. "Hey, mind if I sit here..?" Shinya spoke, then blinked and sniffed the air. That scent.. it was so familiar!

Shinya wasn't really dressed for the weather, wearing only a thin brown jacket, a white t-shirt with a fireball emblem on it and some jeans and sneakers. He made you feel cold just looking at him.. but to him, he barely flinched at the temperature. Pausing to get something to drink from the vending machine, Shinya kept staring at the young man.

Could he have been around her..? Was this a fated meeting or something? Shinya wondered as he walked back over to the young man. "Hey.. uh.. this may sound really strange, but you wouldn't happen to know a girl by the name of Miyako, would you?" He asked cautiously. "She's about this high, has long hair and loves to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Mn?

Looking up from sipping his tea, Hibiki glanced over to the source of the voice he'd just heard to see another male. A small nod was given; it wasn't his bench, so whatever...

Was he sniffing the air though? Wasn't like there were any vendors or open-air food shops around this area...again though, none of his business...

...Hah?

The guy was asking...if he knew Miyako? Hibiki blinked, and then blinked again as he adjusted the scarf he wore somewhat on his neck. It was hers, since he'd gotten used to wearing Miyako's scarves...she'd gotten him his own, but...

"A...Ah..." He answered, giving another small nod. "I live with her..."

Well, that was an accurate statement, and he voiced it as he would anything else he said. Though, Miyako had shorter hair now... "Friend of hers, I guess...?"

He did have to wonder why the guy would ask that, and sound so cautious about it though... He assumed he knew Miyako, but how exactly did he know to ask him? ...Gh... Had he recognized him from that damn kiss video from months ago someone from Miyako's school had recorded of them? Gh... He'd thought that damn thing had died down...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:16 pm

"AH!" Shinya exclaimed, his eyes wide with a mix of surprise and happiness. "You DO know her!"

Rushing to the young man's side, Shinya sat down and looked him over for a minute, then sniffed the air again. "You certainly smell like her... are you...?" He began to say before frowning for a moment. "You're the guy she likes.. am I right?"

Shinya didn't quite know how else to put it, but he definitely knew that the fates had it in for him if the two of them met like this. "I-I mean.. you're Miyako's lover right?" Shinya asked, then held up his hands defensively. "I don't mean to pry... just she's someone I really care for, y'know? And I want to make sure she's happy."

"So, my friend... what's your name?" He asks after a few moments of silence on his part. "My name is Shinya."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:17 pm

H-Hah?

S...Sniffing... Hah? Hibiki blinked, pausing in his current sip of tea as the man rushed over and sniffed the air. What... He...smelled like her? H-He guessed, considering they lived together, but... This guy had her smell memorized of all things!?

The guy she liked... Well...yes, that was a way of putting it.

L...Well, he guessed the correction was the better way to put it, considering it was more than just innocent boyfriend and girlfriend...

"A...Ah..." Hibiki eventually nodded, the can of tea he held lowered as he turned his attention to... Shinya? That... That name sounded familiar... "Espada...?" He muttered, blinking again before remembering he'd been asked for his name. "A-Ah...Hibiki..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Blinking, Shinya nodded as he smiled, offering him his hand to shake. "Hibiki, I see!" He says, tilting his head as he looked the young man over again. "I've been dying to meet you since I found that she liked someone other than me!"

Laughing lightly, Shinya shook his head. "Anyway, I kinda vanished from her without getting her number so I could stay in touch. After all.. first and foremost, she's a precious friend." Shinya spoke, his voice sounding a bit sad for just a moment. "So! Hibiki! What are you doing out here anyway?"

Shinya thought he'd feel some sort of animosity towards Miyako's lover but honestly he felt relieved. This guy didn't seem so bad so far so maybe she had someone nice after all? Either way, he felt like he matured over these past few months from what he would've been like previously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 am

He hadn't really answered the Espada question, but Hibiki felt...sure on it, considering the name wasn't common; he only knew of about two of 'em...and Yysara, but he definitely remembered the name Shinya amongst the ones he had names to.

Dying to meet him since...hah?

Well, he didn't seem bad...asked awkward questions, but...

"A...Aah..." What was he doing here? "...Taking a break, was picking up some things..."

Really, it wasn't anything much... He'd just been picking up a few things they had a low stock of, and now he was taking a break before he bothered with the cat food. It'd be the heaviest thing to carry back so it was best to save it for last.

Under normal circumstances, he probably wouldn't have answered that question with...well...much of anything, but he had no idea of Miyako's stance on this friend of hers, so he...was trying at least, didn't mean he'd go above and beyond though.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:06 pm

"Oh yeah, you asked a question too.. didn't you?" Shinya replies with a quizzical look on his face. "Yes, I am an Espada.. how did you know?"

Shinya paused and shook his head. "No. Nevermind that, there's various ways you could've guessed that." He says with a light laugh, sitting himself down next to the possibly weirded out young man. "So where is Miyako anyway? Is she with you today and just gone somewhere at the moment?"

"I promised her dinner last time I saw her.. but since you're here, I'll extend it to you as well! Dinner for everyone!" He says happily, throwing up his hands. "So? What do you think? Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Hibiki opened his mouth to answer the man, but shut it as Shinya continued speaking, saying to never mind it. Various ways? Aah...

"She's working." Well, he wasn't lying; she was working, and likely having to go back and forth between dealing with customers. "She's busy with that, I just came here on my own... We're out of things at home..."

Almost out anyway, and while most of the stuff was likely just...insignificant to some it was important to them. Konpeito and pocky supply was vital... Plus all the art supply he had now to stock Miyako up on.

There was still cat food, but not much...it was just best to get it now so they didn't run out feeding Regalia, the cat would be pissed then...

Dinner?

"Ah, if Miyako wants..." Only if Miyako wanted, he wasn't really the social type so he didn't feel like automatically accepting the offer. "Hah? Questions...?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm

"Yes! DINNER! The greatest of all meals!" Shinya excitedly exclaims, holding his arms out wide. "A feast fit for a bottomless stomached queen, so to speak!"

Blinking as a thought occurred to him, Shinya peered at Hibiki. "Do you eat the same amount that Miyako does?" He wondered aloud. "If so.. I might need to rent the entire place..."

Peering even closer until their noses almost touched, Shinya staaaaared. "You're not too quick on the uptake, are you? I asked if you had any questions for me." He repeated before backing off. Sighing and rubbing his temples, Shinya shook his head. "Maybe I'm coming on a bit strong.. Sorry if I'm confusing you, I'm easily excitable it seems."

"Let's see..." Shinya began to speak again, looking over at Hibiki. "Do you think you could give me her number so I can talk to her? Or if you're suspicious of my motives.. you could text her and ask about me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:38 pm

D-Dinner...right... As he'd said...he'd ask Miyako about it; he was unsure of her whole perspective on this, so...he couldn't just automatically accept...and considering his sociability...or more like lack thereof...he wouldn't just automatically accept anyway...

It was Miyako's choice...

Did eat the...

"No..." He answered, giving a small shake of his head, though... H-Hah!? Not quick to... He understood what the guy had been asking, but it... What was he even supposed to ask? There wasn't anything he could think to! "Didn't have questions..."

Hibiki continued to sit there as Shinya rested back, glancing over to the man as he rubbed his temples and relaxed a little. "...I'll text her..."

It was Miyako's number to give, not his.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:45 pm

"Hmmmmmm..." Shinya murmured as he peered closely at Hibiki again, violating his personal space once again. "I'm beginning to become concerned about Miyako's well-being if you're this withdrawn.."

Leaning back and crossing his legs, Shinya stroked his chin in thought over if Miyako liked Hibiki because of his quiet nature. Naaah, couldn't be! Probably because of his looks.. yeah that makes more sense to him. Maybe he was a master int he sheets! But Shinya knew he couldn't ask him about that as it's too private!

All he could do now was wait for Miyako to reply to the text and see what she says about it. He was sure she would answer favorably about him so he wasn't TOO worried about how things would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:18 pm

It took a few minutes, having to wait for Miyako's replies and such and get out his own to her as he sorted out all of this. Finally though, after personal space had once again been invaded he moved on to sort through his contacts to Miyako's number.

"She said it's fine, and 'hi' also... Here, this is the number..." He stated, glancing over to Shinya now that he had the okay from Miyako that this guy was alright, and that he could have the number.

T-This guy really didn't understand personal space did he...? Gh....

H-Hah!?

"She likes me just fine..." That was something Miyako already knew how to work around! "Our relationship is also fine. You can ask her, there's nothing to worry about concerning her well being..."

She knew how to read him, and he wasn't nearly as withdrawn around her as he was with other people. Tch....

Seriously, damn it... Miyako would be the first one to defend the relationship.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:00 pm

ONCE AGAIN Shinya leans in uncomfortably close and peers at him. "Hmmm.. well you're not lying." He says after a minute of staring him directly in the eyes silently. Judgingly. Then he breaks into a smile. "I apologize for acting weird, it's just that meeting you is a big thing for me, y'see.." Shinya says as he leans back once more.

Inputting Miyako's number into his cell once Hibiki gave it to him, Shinya seemed much happier than he did a minute ago. That was odd. HE was odd. It was hard to tell what emotion the arrancar was gonna show next!

"So Hibiki, tell me about yourself?" Shinya asked, genuinely curious about the young man. "I would like to get to know you a bit better if that's okay?"

"Of course, you're free to ask me questions about myself as well!" Shinya added after a second. "I don't wanna seem creepy for ya! Hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:41 pm

He wasn't lying, that...that was correct... T-This guy really didn't know the meaning of personal space, did he? Meeting him was a big thing, though? ...Why? Because he was with Miyako...? Hibiki blinked, still not quite sure to make of all of this.

Well, Shinya had Miyako's number now; he sure seemed damn happy about it.... Whatever...

Hah?

"My...self...?" Why? There wasn't much to tell, wasn't much he even could tell, or felt comfortable telling, but...ah...? Again, he blinked. "Like what?"

What the hell did he want to know?

This...wasn't something Hibiki really did...so...when it came to just talking about himself he wasn't sure how to go about it, or even start. What? He'd been living in this city for the past few months after escaping a experiment-happy cult? Fuck no.

Gh... This is why he and social gatherings didn't really mix.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:33 pm

"Weeeell.. what about your likes and dislikes?" Shinya offered with a smile and a shrug. "Just anything you're comfortable telling me, really. And if you're not? Well, just say so and I'll change the subject."

"But seriously my friend, it's soooo good to finally meet you!" Shinya says again as he fist pumps. "Miyako told me a little about you but seeing you here, in the flesh for the first time? Very exciting stuff!"

Pausing and thinking back, Shinya then adds, "Oh.. right! We were supposed to meet earlier but I was busy sulking over my lateness." Shinya laughs embarrassed, "So! Here's a question I'd wanna ask you.. How'd you know I was an arrancar? Was it my unusual look?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:41 pm

His likes...and dislikes...?

Aa...

It shouldn't be a hard question, but...thanks to circumstances it was...honestly one of the more difficult ones to answer when one asked. There were the basics, such as food, baths and naps, but...those weren't simple "likes" to most...it was just something common instead of what felt like a luxury. It'd look weird to say that...

"Ah...mn..." Hibiki attempted to begin, opening his mouth somewhat before closing it. "Not...an easy question to answer."

A...weird response, but he was being honest.

"The other question though, ah... I met your fraccion a few months back..." He'd met Yysara during one of his walks, and that was how. He was supposed to meet him earlier though? Hah?

Hibiki still didn't entirely get why meeting him was such a big thing, wasn't like he was an idol or something.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:38 am

"Ohhh, you met Yysara then? That explains a lot!" Shinya says in a surprised tone, pounding his fist against his hand. "I wonder why she didn't tell me? ...Mmm, probably didn't deem it important, knowing her."

He didn't seem too surprised when Hibiki mentioned that his question wasn't easy to answer. Shinya shrugged lightly and chuckled. "It's alright, I'll move onto a different topic." Shinya says, scratching his chin lightly. "Hmm.. how about.. food! What sort of things do you like to eat?"

That should be an easy enough question to answer! Shinya thought to himself, wondering if Miyako was the one wearing the pants in this relationship. He really wanted to snicker about that, but held it in and managed not to show any outward appearance of his internal snickering.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 pm

"It was...just a meeting, was learning more about humans...and that stuff..." Hadn't she said something about needing to know more about humans, rather than just studying for studying's sake? Oh well, she knew more by now...

They were moving on to a different topic though... Oh boy... Hibiki had no ide what he could expect, honestly...

Favorite foods? He could...answer that one...

"Gyudon..and gyouza...." And konpeito, but...he'd already named two so...that was enough...

Those were definitely his favorites though...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:53 pm

"Ahh, of course! Yysara does assist me in my job of watching over the human world and making sure our hollow and arrancar brethren don't cause too much trouble." Shinya replies with a nod.

"Gyudon and Gyoza? Okay! I'll make sure those are on the menu for the dinner I have planned!" Shinya smiled happily, glad to get a decent response outta him. He didn't really have to worry about Miyako, but he'll text her later to see what she likes most. "By the way.. what IS Gyudon and Gyoza? I don't think I've had them before!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:51 pm

They watched and kept an eye for hollows that entered this world then, yeah... Yysara had also wanted to study humans, and he'd let her follow him around for her studies before taking him to Hueco Mundo.

It had been a trip...

H-Hah? He'd make sure those were included? Well...wasn't like they were hard to make or come by...

"Gyudon's a beef bowl...rice topped with beef and other stuff. Gyouza are dumplings; usually filled with meat or vegetables..." Hibiki explained, hiding his mouth behind the scarf he wore for a moment to warm his face a little from the cold.

Simple enough explanation, wasn't like they were complicated dishes or food items.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 pm

"Ooooh, I see! I see!" Shinya says, pounding his fist into his open palm. "It sounds rather tasty!"

Shinya blinked and tilted his head sideways a bit while he stared at Hibiki for a bit. "So, Hibiki? Mind if I uh.. what's the word? Drat... can't think of the right word." Shinya muttered as he stared at the young man. "OH! If you're cold, I can leave if you need me to so you can get back to what you were doing!"

Shinya didn't really feel cold so it didn't bother him too much, but he knew that humans tended to get too cold or too hot at times. "I don't want you to get sick or anything!" Shinya says with a smile as he rises from his seat next to Hibiki. "Well... I guess I'll leave you alone for now.. but mind if we exchange numbers so we can talk some more?" Shinya asks, smiling a bit while he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm

"Hah...?" Mind if he what...? Hibiki blinked, and blinked again as Shinya stated he couldn't remember the word, but...hah? He was confused, though wasn't saying anything other than the questioning tone he'd just given.

Mind if he...what?

Hah?

"A-Ah..." Wasn't that he was cold really, and he wasn't gonna get sick, but whatever... If the Espada thought it best to leave then he wouldn't stop him...even if he was still ultimately confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Face [Shinya]   Double Face [Shinya] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Face [Shinya]
Page 1 of 1