(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Much Ado About Eating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Much Ado About Eating Empty
PostSubject: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:11 am

"Ah, what another lovely day!" Bart said happily as he looked through the window of his home. At least, he assumed it was day. Time acted all weird once he started living in a desert in another world. But that was just more reasons to be excited about things! Not everyone got to live this fantastic un-life, so Bart had to be sure to live it up for those that couldn't!

"Now let's see, what should I get into today?" He said thoughtfully as he walked into his kitchen. Unlike most homes, Bart's kitchen took up a majority of the first floor of the house, with only a little bit designated for a living room. He needed all the extra room in order to help make food for all his Arrancar friends though, so he didn't mind one bit. Especially since he suggested the large size of the kitchen in the first place. "Probably a nice run around the desert again, perhaps a lunch for everyone, hmm..."

The Quatro Espada tapped his finger on his chin happily as he thought how else to better spend his day. "Ah yes, of course! I should probably wait and see if Miss Nuu wants to come over as well. Perhaps she'd have some ideas of what to do as well." Nodding excitedly to himself, Bart set out to start making breakfast. It was the most important meal of the day, after all!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Around the same time elsewhere, in Luca's domain laid a slumbering Arrancar. This arrancar was soon to be awakened due to her now trained schedule of her stomach growling. Yes, it was breakfast time over at Bart's and she knew what that meant! Delicious, delicious, food! Oh yes, the boy certainly knew how to cook!

Yawning and rolling out of bed with her sheets still wrapped around her, Nuu sleepily got ready for the day, shuffling into the bathroom. There, she checked her schedule and noted that Luca didn't need her today as she brushed her teeth. From there, she slipped into her clothes and opened a Garganta into Bart's domain and stepped through, half-sleepily waving to Bart as she wandered over. "Morning, Bart-kun.." She says with a half yawn. "What's for breakfast today?"

Since she's gotten a taste for Bart's cooking, Nuu has made it a point to show up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, today there'd be another guest as another garganta opened and the familiar form of the Primera, Shinya, walked out of it. He blinked at the sight of Nuu, but just waved in greeting. "Oh hey you two." Shinya spoke, smiling and tilting his head slightly. "I'm not.. interrupting anything, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Bart was in the middle of flipping a pancake into the air when the first Garganta opened and a sleepy Nuu popped out. "Ah, hello there Miss Nuu, and a fine good morning to you as well!" He said happily as he smiled at his fellow Arrancar. She was a constant guest over in his new domain, and always a joy to have around as well! She had been very helpful in helping him get used to his new life as an Arrancar, after all. "Just take a seat wherever you'd like, Miss Nuu, breakfast shouldn't take too much longer to make!"

The bouncy jazz music filled the air as the Espada continued to work on the most important meal of the day, and he hummed happily along with the music as he did. "Today's menu is a fresh stack of pancakes, bangers, your selection of fresh fruit, and a few slices of toast to finish it all off!" Normally that wouldn't have been a meal that "wouldn't take that much longer" to make, but thanks to his great speed, Bart was able to maneuver fully around his kitchen in just the blink of an eye. The dishes all cooked simultaneously under his watchful eye, but he of course always had time to engage his guests in cheerful conversation as well.

"Did you sleep well, Miss Nuu?" Bart was a bit of an early riser himself, a talent he gained from his many years of being with his family. Also sleeping with his eyes open, but that didn't come up in conversation too often.

Speaking of conversations, his own was cut a bit short as a second Garganta opened and Shinya popped out, how nice! "Well hello there Mister Shinya sir! Pleasure to see you here this fine morning as well!" He grinned brightly at the new arrival and used his powers to flip a few of the pancakes onto their backside. "And you're not interrupting anything at all! Please, sit down. I'm sure Miss Nuu wouldn't mind a little extra company today, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 8:54 pm

"I slept okay! ...!" Nuu was suddenly fully awake once the presence of the Primera was felt. For her it was like a jolt up her spine and she suddenly was at attention. "Oh, um.. Greetings, Shinya-san! What brings you here today?"

"Oh, I was just wandering about and smelled something good." Shinya replied, waving Nuu off so she'd relax. "Don't worry, nothing's wrong or anything. ...Are you sure I'm not interrupting?"

Smiling a little, Nuu shook her head. "No, you're not. Besides Bart-kun likes to cook so there's always enough for everyone!" She says cheerfully, causing Shinya to raise an eyebrow. He wanted to say something, but decided against it. There wasn't anything wrong with how she felt and it was up to Bart to decide if he wanted to return those feelings. After all, Saraiyu said it was only frowned upon with their own fraccion, not someone elses... to his knowledge anyway.

Both the Fraccion and the Primera took a seat at the table with Shinya practically drooling as he watched Bart cook. The growling of his stomach was heard as he rubbed it. "Patience old friend." He reassured.

"So, Bart-kun? How did you sleep? No bad dreams or anything?" She asked, then giggled. "Then again, I don't know if anyone has bad dreams these days."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:49 pm

"Glad to hear that you slept well, Miss Nuu!" Bart said warmly as he smiled at the Fraccion. A good night's rest was always a good occasion, after all! Always a great way to start the next day off right full with energy, and that was something Bart was all about.

"And you must have quite the good nose to be able to smell breakfast all the way out here, Mister Shinya! Miss Nuu is right though, you're not interrupting anything at all. Like I always say: A meal is only made better with the more people you share it with!" Something I'm very glad to see hasn't changed since I landed here! He chuckled brightly to himself as the two of them sat down at the table, the last pancake flipped over with just a swish of his hand. He was already a skilled cook, but having his super speed and control over wind just made it all the more fun to do!

He quickly moved between the stoves as he took care of the sausages while also chopping some fresh fruit for the three of them. The sound of the Primera's growling stomach caused his smile to grow even more as he worked on breakfast. "No need to worry, Mister Shinya. We'll have you fed in no time at all!"

He soon turned to look at Nuu as he finished chopping the last bit of cantaloupe, the knife spinning expertly around his fingers before he placed it back down on the counter. "I slept rather well, actually! Thank you for asking Miss Nuu!" He said happily. "No dreams though. Haven't had one in years! But the floors and walls here are very comfortable indeed, so I'll definitely need to thank Miss Sarai for it all again!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:54 pm

"Haven't had one in years? ...I see!" Nuu wanted to say more about that, but decided in present company it might be bad. At the very least not from what she remembered about the Primera before he became an arrancar. "My dream is a S-E-C-R-E-T!" She giggled while Shinya shook his head and chuckled lightly.

Shinya watched the young arrancar's speed with interest, noting that Bart was able to keep focus of what he was doing as well as keeping up the speed. Quite interesting to be honest! Shinya absently wondered if Yysara would want something, but figured she'd probably be in the ball pit with her snakes right about now. He made a mental note to bring her something after he was done eating.

"Floors and walls? Do you not sleep in your bed?" Shinya wondered, scratching his head in confusion, looking to Nuu who only shrugged. "If you don't have one, we can take a trip to the human world and get you one if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:25 pm

"Yep! Dream free for... I want to say ten years so far!" Bart said happily as he scooped the freshly cooked sausages into a large frying pan. "Give or take a month or two of course! Getting used to how time works here is an ongoing thing, after all." He added, chuckling. The constant night sky overhead was quite beautiful to look at, but Bart sort of missed the days when he could... well tell a day had passed. Even though the other Arrancar had told him that he'd live much longer than a regular human, sometimes just knowing what day of the week it was could be fun too!

"A secret dream? Well then I wouldn't want to press too much, would I?" He said playfully as he placed the freshly chopped fruit into a clean bowl. Balancing the three different dishes on his hands and head, Bart walked over to the table where the two others sat and started serving breakfast. "Now don't worry about how much you eat, there's plenty for everyone that have as much as they want, and even take back a plate if you want!" He smiled down at Shinya and Nuu before sliding back into the kitchen and taking off his apron before joining them.

Not one to take the first out of anything, he also sat comfortably and waited for the two other Arrancar to fill their own plates before he started on his own. Besides, there was now the interesting matter of sleeping to discuss! "Oh no, I have a bed! There's several of them here in the place, actually. Plenty of room for any guests that stay over and what not." He nodded reassuringly. "I simply don't sleep on a bed at all! I'm perfectly fine going to sleep the same way I have for years now: With my back to the wall and facing the door. It's worked out well for me so far!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:42 pm

"Hmm, that is a good way to sleep.. it is tactically sound!" Shinya noted as he let Nuu have the first pickings since he was an uninvited guest, so to speak. "Do you make a habit of sleeping with your eyes open as well? I heard that some humans that were being hunted did the same."

Upon getting the go ahead by Shinya, Nuu quickly loaded up her plate with fruit, pancakes and sausages. Afterwards, Shinya got his own, but he didn't take too much for starters. "Aww.. no dreams for ten years? That's pretty sad, I'd say... I mean.. who doesn't like dreaming?" Nuu spoke, then stared down at the table for a moment. "But.. I know how that feels.. sleeping and not being able to dream for fear of something might take me in my sleep."

"So! Uh.. what are you two gonna be doing for the day? I'm just stopping by, but if you wanna have some fun in the human world, I can set something up?" Shinya says quickly, taking the conversation away from that dark topic.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:41 pm

"I like to think so too, Mister Shinya!" Bart said excitedly. "Well, the 'good way to sleep' part. Never really thought of it to being tactically anything, really! Just the way I learned to get myself to sleep is all!" He waited patiently as everyone fixed their own plates, and finally started to work on his own plate as he answered the rest of Shinya's question.

"But yes, I also sleep with my eyes open as well! Although I had to be told that I did that, hehe. Apparently I worried a few people when they found out I did, but it all turned out well in the end! Don't think I learned it from being hunted, however. But I did have two cousins in Switzerland who watched me for a few years that were professional hunters! Bit on the quiet side, but very good at what they did!" Goodness, how long has it been since I saw them? I want to say about five years? How time flies!

He looked over at Nuu who voiced her own feelings about dreams, and he smiled reassuringly at her. "It's not so bad, Miss Nuu. No need to fret! It's not like I lost my ability to dream or anything, I just never have to begin with! But I am sorry that you've had nights like that, though. I always hope that my friends have a good night's rest at all times!" He smiled brighter at the two and took a bite of his sausages, humming happily to himself at the taste.

"And it looks like I still got it! I hope the rest of you are enjoying it as well! But let's see... I don't really think we had anything particular planned, did we Miss Nuu? Perhaps some more Arrancar lessons and a dance or two. Can you think of anything else?" He asked looking towards the Fraccion. Her opinion on the matter was just as important, after all!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Nuu happily munches on her pancakes and fruit, taking solace in the fact that Bart seems okay with not dreaming for now. She marks that on a mental list of things to help him with, then nearly coughed on her food when Shinya of all people asked them if they had any plans! What in the world could he want with them?

"Oh the food is excellent! May I have more?" Shinya asks, as Nuu did a double-take at his plate, which was quite clean despite him filling it up mere minutes ago!

Geez! What an appetite! She thought to herself. As Shinya helped himself to more, Nuu shook her head. "No, we've nothing planned for today!" She said truthfully, not wanting to lie in the face of the Primera.

"Okay! Well how about we have a little fun today?" Shinya offers the two. "We'll go to an amusement park today!"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:17 pm

“Oh goodness, be careful there Miss Nuu!” Bart said with a slight chuckle as the Fraccion seemed to choke on her breakfast. “You don’t have to worry about trying to eat it all at once, there’s still plenty here, after all!” He continued to smile happily at the two other Arrancar as he took a few bites off of his own plate as well, and he nodded enthusiastically as Shinya asked for seconds.

“Oh yes of course, Mister Shinya! I always make sure to prepare enough for everyone to have seconds, or sometimes even thirds! I wouldn’t want anyone to leave my table still hungry, after all!” He grinned brightly at the Primera as he loaded up his plate again. Goodness, he must have been quite hungry as well! I know that Miss Sarai mentioned that they never really had too much ‘Human’ food around to snack on, but I didn’t think they’d take to it this easily! I guess good food remains good no matter where you’re from!

He continued to nod right along with Shinya’s suggestion, because who wouldn’t want to have some friends? Especially at an amusement park! “Fantastic idea, Mister Shinya! I’ve never really been to one myself, so any opportunity to try something out will definitely be appreciated! Have either of you been to a lot?”

Really, the closest thing Bart had ever come to an amusement park was the mini-golf course that the Espada met on in order for everyone to get better acquainted with each other, but that was so many months ago. Having a fresh chance to let loose and have some fun in a new place was just the sort of thing that the Quatro enjoyed, especially when he got to experience it right alongside some of his friends!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:16 pm

"Oh you'll love it! It's got thrills and water parks and rollercoasters!" Shinya exclaims, all the while stuffing his face.

Wait, how was he talking and swallowing at the same time?! Nuu wondered as she stared at the arrancar talking. "Slow down, you'll choke!" Nuu warned him, wondering if he was even paying any mind to what he was doing.

"Oh, don't worry about me!" Shinya reassures her as he finished his plate once more and sat back contently. "Oh, I believe there's Gigais for you both if I recall correctly, right?" Shinya asks the two.

"Ahh, yeah. I think Saraiyu requested one for Bart to be made." Nuu replied with a nod, "I have one for myself also!"

"Good, good.. then we'll leave in an hour, how's that sound?" Shinya suggested, eyeing the extra food.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am

Bart’s eyes shone with a renewed energy as he listened to Shinya explain all the joys that could be had at the park. There was definitely nothing like that at some of his other homes (Sweden and Scotland especially), so it all seemed absolutely wonderful! “Well now, that sounds like a wonderful time indeed, Mister Shinya! I can’t wait to try it all out!”

The fact that the Primera was saying all of this while constantly eating was a fun little moment for Bart to watch as well. I’ve seen my fair share of hungry people before, but I do believe that Mister Shinya here just might take the cake as someone who’s eaten my food the fastest! At least I can take this as a pretty good indicator that he likes my food though, right? Bart chuckled happily to himself as he took a few more bites of sausages and listened to Nuu fret about Shinya’s eating.

“Hmm, you know I haven’t thought of this before, but are we able to choke in these bodies? Granted, I’ve never had the mind to check, but this sort of thing is still quite different than what I’ve been used to!” Who knew what else his new body had in store for him, after all? He already could run faster than ever before, not to mention all the wind powers and glowy spirit stuff. He still had so much to learn!

“Ah, but yes! I got my own Gigai things not too long ago, so I’d be ready and willing to leave in an hour as well! That’ll still give me plenty of time to wrap up the leftovers and get everything cleaned before we go! A clean kitchen is a happy kitchen, after all!” He smiled warmly at the two other Arrancar as his excitement for the coming day grew. “Speaking of which, where should we meet up before we go?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much Ado About Eating   Much Ado About Eating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much Ado About Eating
Page 1 of 1