(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Stroll to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 am

Her breath was caught in her throat. Oh god.. He was coming in... She held her breath as he finally made contact, pressing his lips to hers. She gave a small, hungry 'mm' noise into the kiss. She let her body collapse forward into his, her hands moving from behind her back to reach up and grip his shoulders. Whatever house of cards she had resisting him, it seemed like the whole thing had collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:39 am

His hand moved to rest on her waist when she moved onto him. When there was a need to breath he moved back some, giving a small smile. "I take it you liked the kiss? I can say I rather enjoyed it myself, though...I doubt the shopkeeper will be happy to find we're still here if he comes back."

It wasn't like he wanted to just break off with the kissing, but it was true, the shopkeeper already expected they had a way of traveling to the human world and had probably expected them to be gone by now.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:55 am

The hand resting on her waistline was doing little to lessen the heat of her kissing as she crushed her lips more fiercely into his. She was starting to make more noise too. It was quickly becoming less of kissing and more of making out when Kaimu pulled away. Her grip on his shoulders tightened, pressing her body harder against him. She looked up at him, squinting as if she was having trouble understanding him before taking a breath and nodding. She begrudgingly took her hand off of him to open a garganta. She didn't really care where it led. It happened to lead to the same rooftop it had led to the last time she'd opened one. She'd barely opened it however before some part of her decided to see how strong Kaimu's back was as she hopped up, wrapping her legs around his hips. Her mouth zeroed in on his, as if on autopilot.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:04 am

He could only take notice that the garganta had put them on a rooftop before his vision was promptly blocked; his arm reflexively moving to support Elly as their lips clashed again. Once he'd caught his footing, he took to time to respond to her by returning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 am

The cool air whipping at them did little to slow Elly down as she made another noise or two into the kissing before she nipped at his bottom lip, tugging on it. She liked someone else to make the moves, but that didn't denote any sort of lack of activity on her part. The legs around his hips tightened, one hand escaping his shoulders to run up and through his hair. God, he felt good. Already starting to realize just HOW good he felt to her, she made another little noise, not too different from a whimper. "K..Kaimu?" she asked quietly, breaking the kiss of her own volition for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 pm

"Mm?" Her voice had been quiet, but considering their close proximity he'd heard her.

He could feel the air whipping around them, both of them high up on a roof of a building. Ordinarily, in the human world it wouldn't be a problem, but the fact that they were in gigais and not in their usual spiritual forms that could rarely be seen meant they were rather...in public.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 am

Elly bit her lip, her breathing getting heavy as her legs tightened, pushing her lower body into his, causing a little shiver to run up her spine.  She pulled herself up to him, hoping he could feel every contour of her body against his.  She wasn't thinking straight.  Well, she wasn't thinking at ALL, actually.  Later when she would be thinking, she'd think back to this moment with the utmost embarrassment, as she craned her neck up and placed her damp mouth around Kaimu's earlobe, giving it a nip as she tugged at it.  
Spoiler:
she said with a little sigh..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:49 am

She wanted...

"Well, I won't say no but before that...wouldn't it be preferable to be in a place...not so public?" He replied, offering a small smile as he tried to explain their location wasn't actually...proper without embarrassing her too much. "Also, while we're here...not to venture off subject but, I doubt you have all the time in the world and you did mention wanting to see how your family was...It's probably very rare you'd get a chance like this...I'd hate to take priority over it."

He wouldn't deny her if it's what she wanted, he felt it would be enjoyable himself but...how many people in this situation ever got a chance like that? To just see how their family was after they'd passed...even shinigami rarely had the chance due to either not remembering or in the time it took them to get the opportunity it'd be too late.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:15 am

She looked at him, a desperate expression on her face, biting her lip. Fuck, was he turning her down? Had she come on too strong? Why wouldn't he stop being so damned pretty! Okay. he just... was being considerate. Her hands rubbed along his back as her expression became a smooth smile. She kissed him again. "I have all the time in the world. I don't have many duties and there's not a curfew on Arrancar. And um.." She blushed, giving a nervous smile. "I... don't want to see them when um... I'm going to be thinking about what you're going to do to me.." She was half teasing, half hoping when she said it, running one hand up to play with his hair.

"And as for the public thing.." She used the hand in his hair to pull herself up into another kiss, rubbing his head. She was making just about every effort possible to make him as braindead on the matter as she was. "I don't want to do it in these gigais anyway... you said I'm prettier then this Gigai, right?" She undulated hard against him, hoping to give him even some of the tingly sensation that was running through her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:26 am

"I do think you're prettier than the gigai." He replied softly, though that put a worry in his mind. "Someone won't...walk up here and find it though, right? Something like that happened a long time ago...when I was still working for the Seireitei and well, things weren't pretty."

Ambulances, crowds, mass panic from humans...If someone were to check the roof like a janitor or something and find Elly's...well, they might thing some girl had killed herself up here. His would just look like a prop but...to a human Elly's would be treated as a dead girl.

Just as Kaimu was about to speak again, a loud, booming noise shot through the sky. Looking up, it was just a jet flying over the city but...Kaimu had no idea what it was, and in response a expression that seemed to be a mix or confusion, surprise, and a tinge of fear appeared...all in all a humorous sight but definitely not one fitting the current mood. "W-what is that...?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 am

She looked pensive for a second, before looking up at him and shaking her head. "mm-mm. Nobody is likely to come up here... and we can do it right here.." she said, gesturing to the roof. "So we can keep an eye on the gigais.." She slid her hand down to the base of his neck to better support herself as her other hand moved from his shoulder to his stomach, sliding down to the waistband of his pants. She was about to slide it down and make a grab for something below when the jet flew overhead. She stared blankly at Kaimu before giggling.

"It's something I'd be happy to explain to you." Not to mention something she wouldn't mind being on with him right now. "But tell you what... If you're SO against this happening up here... I'll make you a deal..." she pouted at him. "We can find another place more comfortable later..." she leaned in and let her breath fall hot on his neck. "But...you're going to have to take care of me first, or I swear you'll have to walk down the street with me hanging on you like this." If he could see her face, he'd know how bad she was blushing. Being this crass wasn't normal to her... but he was so very cute... and it had been SO very long since high school prom....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:22 am

At Elly's actions, his hold on her tightened some; shivering lightly as her fingers lightly slid down him. If she wasn't surprised by whatever that thing was, then it was likely a common thing in this world; so thinking that, his nerves died down some as regained his composure.

"Well, I'm not completely against it; but I think it'd be more enjoyable in a place without even the slightest chance of an interruption. Whether it be humans, weird flying things, or gigai worries. The wind probably won't be the most delightful thing later on either..." He smirked, "but alright, what would you like me to do? I'll be happy to oblige~."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am

More then a little encouraged by his shivering, she let her hand slide down more, though on the outside of the pants. The hand slipped between the ever tightening gap her lap made against his and rubbed against Kaimu through his clothes. Her breathing quickened a little, realizing it was actually going to happen. Not SEX, but SOMETHING. She whimpered slightly. O-okay Elly. Pull yourself together...

"Um..." She bit her lip and looked around. Gawd... she was supposed to tell him what she wanted? What did she ask for? This felt odd... She looked over and spotted the small structure that held the stairway down and her face turned bright red before she looked back at him. "I-if... If you push me against that wall... Um.. I... I don't care WHAT you do after that." The idea was so invigorating it didn't even matter that she kept having to ask him things. She was putty in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 am

The wall?

Kaimu glanced over, noticing the structure Elly was talking about and promptly moved over to it and did as requested; one of his hands moved back some to grasp her thigh to support her rather than her back as leaned his head down to where his mouth was near her ear. "Well~ What types of things do you like? I'd hate to do something off putting."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 am

And there she was... Her back was against the wall. She made a rather encouraging noise as his hand found its way to her thigh, holding her up. She couldn't help it. She started panting, head tipped back a bit, mouth open but eyes focused on him. Her lip trembled as he got near her ear, but she gave a low growl, not quite angry, but grumbly, as he asked her what to do. "Kaimu? You beautiful man?" She asked ever so sweetly. She lifted a hand to his face, caressing it as she looked into his eyes. "You REALLY want to put me over the moon?" She leaned forward a bit, evoking a wince from her before she reached kissing range. As she pulled her lips from his, she gave him a little quirky smirk. "Stop asking me questions." She whispered softly, helpfully. "I..Um.... I like a man who um.. Who is more aggressive, who.... who..." Her face turned red as she looked away from him, unable to say it to his face. "who takes charge... Of um... Of me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:45 am

NSFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:13 pm

NSFW
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kepler on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:05 am

NSFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 pm

NSFW
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kepler on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:46 am

NSFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 am

NSFW
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kepler on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:28 am

NSFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:05 am

NSFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:17 am

He felt her tighten around his fingers as she reached her limit, collapsing forward onto him as her body worked to relax itself. Removing his fingers, he moved that arm to help support her much like his other had been doing.

Kaimu couldn't help but keep his previous smile as he felt her little, affectionate kisses on his skin as she tightened her hold on him. "Feeling alright?" He chuckled, moving with Elly in tow to turn and sit down; resting his own back against the wall while keeping Elly in his lap and off the concrete floor. They could sit here for a moment, let him rest his legs from standing and let her relax some before moving on anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 am

She cuddled hard against him, turning her face to nuzzle into his shoulder, squeezing tight as he turned and sat them down. Pleased to find herself straddling him, she lifted herself up and pressed her lips to his, slipping a hand behind his head and pushing a tongue into his aggressively, before pulling back, blushing. "Sorry... I just... feel affectionate." She said with a little half-laugh, looking way. She blushed further, mysteriously. He wouldn't realize why she had blushed more for a second, until she scooched forward, so she would be leaning on... well, what she HOPED would be a sensitive area for him right now, before laying forward against him, making it impossible to politely move her. "And yes, I feel.... fantastic.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll to Remember
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: