(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Box of Nerds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:20 am

The lieutenant of the Ninth Division was a rare sight nowadays in Division Four, particularly after he had picked up healing kido; in his early days, Hisao had not-so-fond memories of being carted off to the healers after his latest unfortunate mishap, but by this point, he had figured out just about the best ways to stay alive.

Still, in his early years in the Gotei, as Academy student and as fledgling member of Ninth, he had gotten into more scrapes than he could count, and there was honestly something nostalgic about the way that the Fourth Division looked. Very clean, very safe, very... modern, too. He could definitely see aspects of it that reminded him of the last time he had gone down to the Human World.

Like, it felt the same, but it had definitely changed. Nostalgia might not have been a good descriptor in the slightest.

The correspondence he had sent was a couple days old, and he had even gotten a reply! Hisao had always wanted to get better at the whole healing people thing, in line with the MO of the Ninth Division: all things kido. Hado and Bakudo, he experimented with for ages, but the healing arts he had only had some experience with.

Not as much as someone who studied them as a thing, but definitely enough to keep him alive.

Which was still a lot; the letter he sent was kind of technical. He felt kind of odd: it went something like a request for someone to bring him up to speed with what was hip and happening in the world of healing, especially along the kido lines. Hisao wasn't quite sure who he was waiting for (the reply only specified a time and location), but he made sure to keep his armband on this time, since he had described himself as being a lieutenant and looking underslept and un-doctorly.

For now, he peered out at the herb gardens, spacing out to thoughts of how he could improve healing practices.

Last edited by Yes on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 am

"If you stare too long, you may see the ever secretive Bunny Man of Division Four. Do not startle him please, he is rather precious." As the man spaced out, the Captain of Fourth approached the Lieutenant of Ninth. Having received the most amusing letter to date, Lakshmi Fujihana had accepted the rather well written request and sent a reply. It was filled with technical jargon that left her eyes sparkling and Kaimu had been more than happy to have a time set aside where she would be doing nothing but talking or minor experimentation it seemed.

Leaving her Assistant to do paperwork and other things in her absense, Lakshmi's amusement was at its maximum as she noticed a man who did in fact meet the description given in the letter. Underslept, undoctorly and with a Lieutenants badge.

The short captain adjusted her Captain's Haori and gave Hisao Miyanagi a warm smile, only a hint of mischievousness shining in her eyes. She had left out who would be meeting him due entirely to wanting to see how the man would react to such a surprise. Her still hidden pregnancy was really bringing out the worst in her teasing nature, though most still had no idea why the Captain was still being so open and playful.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 pm

"Oh yeah? It's a shame they scare so easy." He responded absent-mindedly, only processing what he had said after he had actually made the comment. Hisao blinked out of his trance and looked backward, regarding the Assistant with mild surprise.

"O-oh, hi there, Captain." He never expected his letter to make its way all the way up the ladder. To say it was a pleasant surprise was kind of an understatement. He waved awkwardly and laughed. "I mean... Well, uh, hi. Hisao Miyanagi from Ninth. I mean I came here wanting the opinion of an expert, but..."

He gestured to Lakshmi. "Well, yeah." Hisao glanced down at a little contraption he had in his left hand: wallet-sized and covered in LEDs. It was a DIY-er electronic clock, a novelty item that he had chunked together from some scrap he found. And it was the designated time. So unless it was someone else...?

"Uh, were you the one who responded? I guess I should have asked you up front."

If she wasn't, it wouldn't be the first time that he had mistaken someone for someone else!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:08 am

"Alas, My attempts to help him have bore no fruit yet." Lakshmi merely grinned as the man awkwardly waved and laughed in greeting. This was already amusing her and the Captain gave Hisao a small bow before properly introducing herself as well. "It is a pleasure, I am Lakshmi Fujihana, from Fourth obviously and the Captain here. Since we are to be working together for a bit, it would be perfectly fine to call me Lakshmi for now. What is that you have there then?"

Moving closer to Hisao, Lakshmi peered at his hand as she saw some odd LED like device, made of odds and ends potentially. What sort of odd contraption and what did it do...

"Oh!" Distracted by that, the Captain had to pull herself back as she was asked a question before giving a sheepish smile and laugh. "Ah, yes well you asked for an expert and I found myself intrigued by your letter. I apologize for not informing you..."

The apology sounded a tad insincere, but she tried to stamp down the amusement in her eyes. Continuing in her rather formal and rambling way, with a bit of a lilt in the woman's voice, she continued while watching Hisao. "May I sit or would you prefer to speak somewhere else? You are the one seeking me out, I honestly am curious what you wish of me entirely.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 am

"It's a clock. It's made from electronics. I did a thing with the 12th Division at some point, and this was something I made with leftover stuff. It's kind of a graphic for what I want to do, eventually. And, uh, it's really okay. I mean I asked for an expert."

Hisao nodded.

"We can talk wherever, really. Here's fine? But if there's any place more convenient for this kind of talk, then we can totally move there in a heartbeat. I'm defaulting to here, but seriously, we can take it anywhere. Host's call."

He shrugged and pointed back to his clock. "So, in general, I'm interested in kido efficiency and longevity. This clock's relevant since one thing I'm looking into is kido circuitry. We can make them, but I'm looking into ways that we can do it on the fly.

"If we can get it to the point where we can just make circuits out of the blue, we can essentially embed computer chips into kido. A bakudo could change its strength depending on how much something it seals struggles, a hado could home in on a reishi signiture. And..."

He gestured to his general surroundings. "A chiyudo could automatically prioritize vital organs, or even function without a shinigami to tend to it. Automated, mass healing. I was aware that the Fourth Division had already figured out some techniques like that, so I wanted to come by for inspiration."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:29 am

"I would be the most expert the Seireitei currently has then. Electronics you say? How fascinating..." Lakshmi realized she was leaning far too close, bending over towards the watch. That wasn't what he was here for and she straightened with a grin and moved to seat herself at the table.

"Here is fine, I do not suppose anywhere else would be well enough. My office is currently filled with paperwork and my labs are not conductive to my attention staying on this topic." Admitting that with no apologies, the Captain stretched her arms above her head before settling herself properly in the chair. Hisao spoke of the more complex spells and Lakshmi gave him a nod of acknowledgement.

"Well yes, that would certainly be useful. Though there are hazards in that, a bakudo that binds with no human mind controlling it, merely a chip, could malfunction and bind far too much." Immediately the Captain's mind went to her chains and she nodded thoughtfully. "But I can see the practical uses for such a thing truly. Homing Hado sounds dangerous, but fun I have to admit."

"The chiyudo though... does sound quite useful, the secondary function you mentioned such as working without a Shinigami to tend it. For Chiyudo that is, ah my thoughts are all in disorder for the moment." Lakshmi spoke quickly, obvious excitement shining from icy blue eyes as she tapped her fingers on the table. "We already have spells that do such as that, though with the medical arts it requires much more delicate and fine tuned workings. Not everyone is suited to this work, something that could help a less knowledgeable person save a life... Definitely interesting.

Her hand froze on the table, the playfulness from earlier gone and replaced by a much more serious Lakshmi who raised one eyebrow. "So you wish to learn more about Chiyudo and our spells here to get a better understanding of how to make such circuitry and if its possible? I will help you as much as I can, but do know there are some spells sealed to my position that I can not reveal."
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:49 pm

"Oh, yeah. I'm pretty familiar with that beast they call paperwork." Hisao laughed lightly. It wasn't exactly overwhelming, but Norma never pulled punches when it came to matters of record-keeping and getting things cleared very officially. He supposed that it made the Kido Corps nice and accountable, especially if there were any big explosions around.

The face of one 12th Division lieutenant floated hazily to mind, and he chuckled slightly. He nodded. "Well, I mean, you're right that there is a lot of potential for danger. There are a lot of precautions that we can take, though. I mean this stuff will take a while to develop and actually be usable, but there are a lot of fail-safes that I can think up on the spot."

He nodded enthusiastically as Lakshmi parsed his intentions. "Yeah! That's one of the really big pieces of good that I can see coming out of a project like this; speed up the learning process on how to do a lot of complex things, and possibly enable people who are already masters," he paused to gesture at the captain, "to develop kido and refine them quicker.

"The thing is, the state of the art is... basically pretty awful."

Hisao laughed as he scratched his head. As he saw Lakshmi's joking tone fade off, he cleared his throat awkwardly and smiled awkwardly. "Yeah. That's what I'm here for. And I understand what you mean about those forbidden spells. That said... I mean, where to start?"

He reached around the table, bringing out a notepad and a pen. "I mean, I guess I don't keep up very well with what goes on with research in your division, so, uh, what kind of stuff have you guys developed?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:07 am

Norma's Squad had almost as much paperwork as the Fourth it seemed and Lakshmi found herself nodding, accepting that the poor Lieutenant was swamped himself. She remained quiet, listening to Hisao speak of the precautions they would take before she did speak. "That is relieving to hear, I would expect no less for such techniques. When you have more stable items, I would love to be on hand for demonstrations for such."

"Chiyudo is rather complex even at the base level, though once you have the basic spells down they tend to work without blowing up in one's face. A distinct improvement over kido spells, I am told. Though, refining and creating spells is dangerous for both arts. You suppose these would allow for more flexibility if you can get them working?" Lakshmi's fingers tapped on the table again, working through how that would work while merely giving a nod to the man. As far as their more energy based arts were, the less messed with the better it seemed but at times it was good to attempt new things and see if they could be incorporated in.

"Where to start... Well I will need to know what experience you have with chiyudo for one. It helps to know if I am working with a blank slate... Otherwise you may not understand certain things that have been developed here. Mostly, as far as actual physical items, we work in conjunction with Division Twelve such as restraints that can use a patient's or doctor's energy to keep them safely restrained." Lakshmi just smiled, not minding the awkward laugh or throat clearing as she spoke instead. If he felt unsure, it was her instinct to set him at ease and it was possible the distraction of speaking would work. "Spell wise... Haha, we will be here hours then. There are several recent spells, such as ones that can help prevent unwanted pregnancies or ones that can probe much more deeply into the body with little harm to the patient. Most of our techniques here require precision, energy control and a steady mind more than chants such as kido."
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 pm

"Flexibility isn't the only improvement that they can offer. Forming circuits like this can let us put kill switches into them, or to correct errors that a caster might make. If the circuit itself is damaged, we can make it so that it nullifies whatever was going to activate, or increase the tolerance for error."

Hisao pulled out a spool of thread and set it on the table. "If, uh, let's say," he drew out a length of cord and bit at it to separate it from the spool, "And okay, yeah, I have a lot of props. It's just a thing that happens..."

He then tied a simple knot in the middle. He picked up the thread and held it at both ends. Small wisps of reishi lit up one index finger as Hisao channeled a small degree of reiatsu through it. The thread lit up green straight through the knot. it was slightly dimmer on the other side of the knot.

"Oh, yeah, this is reishi-sensitive thread. It's actually what I've been using to make circuits sometimes. It's not like optimal, but it's really quick to make stuff. Anyways, say this is the stream of reishi that we're using to cast a kido of some sort. So this knot in the middle would be doing some kind of regulatory work, and by changing up what material and configuration the knot takes, then it works the way that a computer might. We'll say the end with my shining finger is the source, and the other end is destination.

"Just like this, though... Let's say that I increase the reiatsu flow on the source end. It's gonna go bright, so watch out." The reiatsu around his finger stabilized to a white-blue and the string grew incandescent on the source side. The knot glowed green-white and eventually, there was a small 'pop!' as the two ends snapped apart. A thin trail of smoke issued from the know.

"With a knot like that looping on itself, you're having that reiatsu coming into contact with itself, so it's focused in that one tiny area. If it exceeds a threshold, it'll melt and break, as you saw. So like that, we can prevent people from overloading the circuit."

It wasn't the optimal way of doing it, but stuff like this was at the very foundation of the work that he was trying to make. Hisao set the severed string down and considered what Lakshmi had said about their recent work.

"Probes? You mean like stuff for biopsy?" He wrote it down, then began to reflect on his own experience with chiyudo as the conversation ebbed towards him. Hisao frowned slightly as some images flashed through his head: a wayward explosion sending him into a banister, tripping on his uniform onto a cobblestone path, a wall that he hadn't anticipated being there...

He scratched an eyebrow with his pen as he willed the memories away.

"So, I mean, I'm pretty okay at chiyudo. I've studied it some and I can definitely put people back together, sometimes if they're partially in pieces. I mean, I haven't been like stitching people together like a back-alley doctor, but I'm pretty familiar with the theory and I've got some practical experience too."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:28 am

Lakshmi gave a short nod and a smile, staying quiet for now and letting the man's explanation and example soak in for the moment. Hisao's props comment though did garner a response as she leaned down, waving her hand in dismissal. "It is fine. Props are quite useful at times, and this is one of those."

Just thread though? How was it made...? The Captain watched with bright eyes, wishing she had more information on such objects. Watching the glowing green thread, she spoke up in a distracted murmur as he continued his demonstration. "I see I see... Oh!"

Hopping back a bit, Lakshmi laughed and brought her hand to her mouth as the thread did exactly as he said as well as popping. "A good fail safe for the moment... Really, could you lend me some of that thread? I have some interesting ideas myself now. As you said, not ideal, but definitely a good start. At the very least you can rule things out as acceptable and move on from there. As for my spells..."

She brought her hand from her mouth, revealing that pleased smile that seemed plastered on her lips for now with this new exciting talk. In fact she practically vibrated with excitement, Lakshmi enjoying herself greatly with this discussion.

"Similar idea to a biopsy, however we do not take any tissue samples out. Instead our energy courses through their body, searching down to molecular levels depending on how deep we wish it to go. It is much stronger and much more precise, but the downside is such spells require both power and precision on the wielder's part." Lakshmi held up her long elegant fingers, ticking them off one by one as she explained both upsides and downsides. "On top of that, using these still requires knowledge of the body in minute details. The spells do not automatically analyze the information, it is up to the doctor to note what they find and analyze it based on their knowledge or others."

"A lot of our work still relies on the intuition and experience of the spellcaster and doctors. And some of us have special techniques that others can not even tap into, due to the nature of the their power." A hand was held up as glowing ice blue energy shined, wrapping her fingers separately in minute looking chains of pure spiritual energy.

It faded after a moment and she gave Hisao a lopsided smile. "Mine for instance... Though that is off topic for the moment. Mostly, the spells you would have learned at school and studied are the most basic of spells that were... jack of all trades I suppose. To save energy, we have separate spells that work for specific injuries or really what we want it to do."

"Any bit of energy saved on one patient could mean someone's life later, but this means a lot more specialization as far as members go and not many get the chance to learn all the spells let alone come close to mastering." Sighing, the Captain realized she was rambling more than a bit on the subject even though it was her specialty and life really. "...And of course people like you tend to not get to learn many besides the energy sapping all purpose spells."
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:20 pm

"The molecular level? That's a pretty bold claim!" Hisao was utterly beaming with child-like excitement at all the sheer potential he could see from all of this. His own stuff needed to have control at that nano-scale or smaller, and this meant that studying chiyudo was totally the way to go.

His brow creased as he began to think about the chiyudo he had used. It was true that there were different tissues in the body, but different injury-specific spells...? "I... uh... You're meaning like there's a whole methodology for how you guys handle injuries, right? I can understand why there'd be a lot of spells, but they must be built on the same underlying principles, right?"

Hisao's own line of work did require delicate reishi control, sure, but this was on a completely different priority system and level of necessity. "Oh, right! And the thread. Sorry, I was getting hyped. All yours. One condition, though, if you'd be okay with that. If you have any findings that aren't classified, could you share the results?"

Hisao set the spool on the table and slid it across the table.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:05 am

"Considering those spells are quite complex, easy to mess up, and rather energy consuming they are not used very often. The toll on the user is generally greater than the need, else they would be used more often." Lakshmi could count on one hand the ones in her Division who could use such spells, due to their nature. As it were, they were still in semi-experimental stages due to how hard it was and how recently such spells were developed. "Which is why they are not in general use. Yet."

The question though too her by surprise, but it was a good one! Thinking for only a moment, the Captain quickly replied.

"Why yes, but different injuries result in different methods of care. You wouldn't attempt to sew a burn back together, now would you? Or apply burn cream to a broken bone. Would a general healing spell help someone who was having a heart attack remove the blockage? Or would it just fix any general problems along the way instead?" Now these sorts of questions were what she lived for! Lakshmi's eyes brightened as she chuckled, explaining in great detail why and how the spells differed while remaining similar to Kido.

"Chiyudo spells are energy, yes, but they are spells that require direction much like any other. The only difference is most of ours do not rely on chants to direct them, but the user's will and energy. A single basic spell such as those taught to the general shinigami is useful and good as first aid, but draws so much more energy as it attempts to 'fix' anything it can find in addition to that wound."

Perhaps an example would work? Giving a small nod, she continued her explanation. Perhaps he would understand better if she supplied him with some  statistical problem that needed solving. Enthusiastic arm and hand motions punctuated her words now... "Suppose there was a kido explosion in your division and many members were burned, while some received shrapnel damage instead. Say, thirty or so of them. A typical member of my division could possibly apply the generic and immediate healing spell to maybe ten or so before they would begin to tire enough that they would be useless the rest of the day. However, by applying spells that specifically targeted the burn areas and began healing those while also applying spells that disinfected open wounds and began closing them..."

She did a small calculation in her head and found that her numbers added up.

"They could reasonably treat all thirty injured members, who would be on their feet and well within a few hours and then continue to go back to work while taking it slow to recover the spent energy." That was the difference in energy used, even if it seemed minute it added up over time which was her entire point. "Its a matter of resources and how you use them, as healers here we only have so much and if there is a major emergency, who is to say another might not crop up after? Being prepared is another major part of our division... And look, you have me rambling again!"

Lakshmi flushed as she finished, bringing a hand up to her head while the other darted out and snatched the offered spool as if he'd take back his offer. "I definitely will, you have my word."
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 am

"Fantastic... That's seriously awesome."

Hisao stared off, considering all the information that he was getting. It was true that for stuff like that it required a lot of nuance, but that they could see efficiency that steep was really good to hear. That was exactly the kind of theory that he was looking to grasp.

Though, there was one thing...

"I... I think that there is a way that wounds can be treated differently, in the long run." 'Long-run' could be speaking on the order of decades or centuries if there weren't enough people researching it, but with the competencies that he saw across the research and development divisions, he could see it working.

"Modern treatment focuses on ideas of purification and regeneration—do I get that generalization—so it follows theory on how to help a person 'recover,' right? If we were to shift the paradigm to one where we 'reverse damage,' then it may be possible to make snappy spot-cures?"

He stroked his chin.

"The idea goes like this: if you restore a body part to a previous state, then you undo the damage without having to worry with how something comes back, because you're restoring the state it was in beforehand."

Hisao laughed.

"I mean, it's an old idea, but a good one. Temporal reversal's one of those things that I'd like to put a lot more thought into, given the hours to hack at it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:15 am

"Hah, it is why I went into this field over kido." Lakshmi was pleased to convert someone else to the Chiyudo dominance for all way of life. The captain was pleased to allow the man time to absorb the information, waiting patiently.

She perked up once again as Hisao began speaking, listening carefully as he outlined what he was thinking. That... Haha! A man after her own heart! Brushing back her long bangs, she gave him a grin and raised her hands up in excited waving motions as she spoke again. "Temporal reversal tends to only be found among human powers, unfortunately. If we could find one or even a shinigami who could do something similar to that, just to see how it actually works and what causes it, we could speed up research by centuries I am sure."

"Do they create a field, what is that field made out of, how far back does the time go, what is too far, where should it end? How they reverse time in the first place is the most important obviously, but it just opens up so many other questions." Finding a natural user of it would improve their research considerably, just to see how exactly it functions and whether it works based on actual theories or whether it just created new ones of their own...
Back to top Go down
Yes

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am

"Mm. Complexity is easy to have, but it's the study of how to compose kido elegantly and efficiency is harder. True of hado, bakudo, chiyudo... really, it's a domain-general kind of problem."

Technical proficiency was one of those things that they obviously looked for, but the R&D side of things wasn't something that people attributed to the Kido Corps or the Medical Division too often. And in tradition-centric Seireitei? Hisao couldn't really blame them for not seeing the "invisible" side of the kido tradition.

"Yeah, it'd definitely be awesome to see some temporal manipulation up-front. I mean, if we view time as a linear thing, then there's going to be a particular state of the universe mapped to every time, right? So right now," he raised his arm, "my arm is here."

Then he lowered it. "...And now it's here. But the timeline remembers that I raised my arm. If you wound the clock back five seconds, my arm would still be raised. So if we were able to grab that information, we could basically patch them up from 'memory.'

"We don't need to turn back the clock in that example. We just look backwards in time and make the body 'remember' what it's like to be all right. Though that's a tough problem in and of itself."

He scratched his head and laughed. "I mean, it'll be difficulty to figure out how to 'rewind' poisons and venoms, so this might not cover toxicology that well unless it gets really involved. But hey, it's something, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Box of Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Nerds   Box of Nerds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Box of Nerds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Four-
Jump to: