(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Masaru gave a nod, leaning into Mia's touch slightly as her hand moved to his cheek before glancing over to their room.

"True...The kitchen timer idea was a good one, I'll grab it when I have to start on another pile of paperwork." He answered; bed was a good idea, it was late so...

The cooking...

"If you'd like, I might have to pop in every now and then though. There's work, but..." But...him staying out of the kitchen...? It was only for a week or so, but he doubted he'd be able to stay out completely. "We both need to take it easy though, there's a lot of work now for the both of us..."

Mia had lots of work, and...she was a newly appointed captain, so she might not be fully accustomed yet. She needed to take it easy at times too...

As she moved to stand, Masaru moved to follow, returning her soft smile with one of his own.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:07 pm

"I'm glad. I figured out of everything, a kitchen timer sound is ingrained in you to stop whatever you are doing and go deal with something else." Mia chuckled, teasing lightly but not too much. She was the same way, when a timer like that went off you stopped everything and rushed over to the food you were preparing to check it.

"Nope! Until his highness, the new Soutaicho gets accustomed to his work, he's banned from the kitchen." Standing up with Hamilton under one arm, Mia gave another laugh and attempted to dart out of reach just in case Masaru attempted to nab her and make her take back her threats. "I'll be sure to spread word too! No kitchen cooking allowed for the new leader..."

"I'll be more fine than you, this a ton of responsibility Masa..." A twinge of worry shone in her voice, not for his capabilities but more from the extra stress put on him due to this. She'd be...fine! Super fine.

It was really hard, it would be really hard but she'd be fiiine!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

"Mhm, if that goes off I'll definitely stop." It was ingrained in his head by now to stop if he heard one of those, and knowing that he should definitely stop for a break when it came to work if he heard it go off.

E-Eh!?

Not allowed...in the kitchen...?

"M-Mia... N-Not even to just...watch?" Masaru attempted to persuade her, hoping she would at least allow that much. She...She could cook, even though he wished she'd take it easy too...

He...He could just watch, that would...should be enough. It was relaxing, and a break in and of itself to be in the kitchen!

"I want you to take it easy too, though... I understand, and know...Soutaicho is a big responsibility, but being a captain in general is one as well, so we both need our breaks."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:34 pm

"You know as well as I do that you won't stick to just watching. I'd find myself turning around to do something and then look back and you'd be all busy trying to help." Shaking her head, she had to bring a hand up to cover her mouth. Mia knew full well if he was allowed in there he'd do anything he wanted once he was...

Though... his pleading did have an effect. She smiled back at Masaru and raised a finger to waggle it at him "Only if you promise to be a strict observer! Any attempts to help will mean immediate eviction."

He knew full well how being a Captain was versus being an Lieutenant... But she wanted him to have a bit more leeway for now due to the added weights on him. He overworked, not her! "I can handle it, I really can. I'll be perfectly fiiine Masa, you are being a worrywart."

Smiling softly, Mia opened the door to their bedroom and stepped into the bright warmth. She had to blink a bit, but knew the way by heart now even though the bright light made it hard to see after coming inside from the cold night.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:35 pm

"...." Well, if he saw...something that needed doing...his urge to help might be rather strong...yes, but...but...

Y-Yes! Just watching! He would just watch!

"Mhmm! I'd just watch!" Masaru nodded once, twice, due to the enthusiasm and hope shining about as Mia seemed to ease off the strict no-entering-the-kitchen policy she'd spoken of.

He just...had to remain a strict observer!

He could do that!

She continued to reassure him on her own well being, but he couldn't help but worry still. Overworking was a possibility for the both of them, even if Mia had hardly ever gotten sick before.

"I-I just want you to be careful too, Mia..." He continued, following her inside the bedroom where it was warmer. Felt nice...perfect temperature to turn into for bed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Mia's hand lifted up, covering her mouth as her blush grew powerful from Masaru's enthusiastic reply, eyes quickly growing adjusted to the light. "G-Good then..."

He was so hopeful and happy about her caving... Ahaha, she loved him. She loved him so much, it was impossible for her to resist it when it made him that happy...

If he gave her nods like that or looks of longing while she cooked she'd cave again.

"Masa... Don't worry so much. I'm sturdy and can adapt, so everything will be totally okay." Mia reassured him more, heading for the bed so she could snuggle him that much faster. However as she reached the bed, there was a suspicious looking lump right smack dab in the middle of the pillowed top.

Blinking, she set Hamilton down on the bed and crawled across, heedless of her need to brush her hair and braid it for bed. Tugging it down a bit, it revealed a conked out girl with dark hair all snuggled up in the bed. Smiling softly, she held up a finger to her lips to quiet him as she whispered. "...Looks like someone's joining us tonight."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:12 pm

He would try his best to be...strictly an observer! He didn't doubt at times he'd get that urge to help out and do things, but...he would try his hardest to resist!

He was grateful Mia was even allowing this much, and couldn't help but be happy about it.

Despite his excitement, his worry over Mia's well being remained, even as she attempted to reassure him. She may be sturdy, but too much would make anyone sick...

"Just...be careful..." He answered, following her over to the bed, ready to climb in before-

Hm?

A smile returned to his face as Mia spoke, and if he weren't worried about waking Nozomi he'd give a chuckle. They would have some company for sleep tonight.

"Seems like it." He whispered in return.

Masaru carefully went about crawling into bed, making sure he wouldn't disturb the girl - though she was a bit of a heavy sleeper in general, and moved to lie down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Mia just shook her head, trying not to smile over over worrywart of a lover and totally assured of her ability to handle all of this. She was smiling, but he had nothing to worry about at all! Nooothing~

Still the fact that Masaru gave in so easily to letting Nozomi sleep there, though really what could they do other than pick her up and take her to her own bed, had Mia's smile growing.

It was cute... she'd die between the cuteness of these two siblings!

Setting Hamilton close to the girl, she crawled carefully under the covers herself and snuggled up closer to Nozomi. A glance over showed Masaru snuggled in as well and her smile softened just a bit...

Ah... no goodnight kisses were able to be given like this...

A bit saddened by that, she settled an arm softly over Nozomi and made a soft kissy face towards him instead. It'd have to do till morning...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Masaru resisted the urge to give a laugh at the face Mia made towards him, a grin forcing its way on his face due to that before he returned the silent gesture, and let his arm move to rest somewhat over hers over Nozomi. It was a shame they couldn't give one another a goodnight kiss, but it would have to do until morning.

For now, the three of them could allow themselves to have some nice dreams. They could all enjoy a nice breakfast tomorrow before work needed to be done...and he'd be sure to grab a kitchen timer like Mia had suggested to try out that plan.

Now comfortable, Masaru mouthed a "good night" before resting his head against the pillow and shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Mia felt smug at the grin she caused before her cheeks flushed a bit as Masaru returned the silly kissing face. She hadn't expected him to respond in kind. Still her smile was happy as she snuggled into the pillow, shifting her arm under his to make sure they both were settled against Nozomi properly. If she was in their bed, it meant bad dreams...

She was exhausted though so it wasn't hard for her to relax and begin to drowse, though she found it in her to mouth a sleepy goodnight in return before yawning as her eyes closed.

Tomorrow would be a full day... Mia wouldn't admit it, but sleeping in might be a bit nice. Maybe she'd skip breakfast...

Drifting off to sleep almost immediately, she fell into a deep slumber much like Nozomi's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: