(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Stroll to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Two large cheese pizzas? Kaimu's interest was obviously showing in his expression, a sparkle in his eye as Elly ordered. So this would have something to do with cheese? It certainly smelled delicious over here now that they were in front of a specific place; it's smell overriding the others mostly with their proximity.

He gave a smile as she poked him. "I'm sure! It sounds good! It smells really nice too." He replied as he followed her to where the different drinks were. Not really knowing the specific drinks, he followed what Elly had done and got the same.

Now that they had their food and drinks they could eat! Soon he would have his first try at modern human world food. It was exciting to him to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:03 pm

She walked back to the table, smirking at how well food had gotten Mr. Miura's attention. She sat down, waiting for him to do so as well. And then she opened the box. "Ta-da!" She said, letting the scent waft out. She held out a hand, one finger raised. "Ah-ah. Hold up." She said, anticipating he might go for a slice. She reached down and picked up a slice herself, before holding it out for him to take a bite. She almost smirked before looking down. It seemed she was forward enough to have Kaimu eat from her hands, but not enough to look at him during it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 am

Kaimu sat himself at the table across from Elly before she opened the box containing their food. "Woow~ It looks really good!" He hadn't seen anything like this before, since it involved cheese he had a feeling he knew what to expect it to taste like but it was apparent there was a type of sauce layered under the cheese.

Before he could move to take a slice, Elly took one and held it out to him. He gave a smirk when he realized what she was doing, not that he'd deny such a cute offer. His smirk softening into a smile, he leaned forward and took a bite from the piece he was being offered; though looking a bit surprised as the cheese pulled off, some stretching between his bite and the slice of pizza he'd taken.

Once he managed to sever the cheese he chewed and swallowed, giving a little sheepish laugh; a slight tint in his cheeks due to a tinge of embarrassment. "Ahaha...I hadn't realized it'd do that."

His expression brightened though, his smile growing. "It was really good though! The cheese and the sauce and everything blended really well together."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

She glanced up a few times, seeing the cheese stretch and the look of surprise on his face. She giggled and smirked, lifting her head to watch him struggle to get the pizza down. Well, well. It seemed the shinigami wasn't IMMUNE to bashfulness. "It's okay." She tilted her head, eyes dreamily staring into his. "It was kind of adorable." She laughed before putting the rest of his slice down on box and picking up one herself. "Mm. This is better than I remembered." She said, expertly pulling bites off the slice. "And just wait till you get to the crust~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:58 am

"Mm! I did hear you say it was filled with cheese too." Kaimu responded, picking up the slice Elly had fed him and taking another bite from it. There was such a variety of things now in this world, all sorts of different foods, drinks, clothing styles, buildings...

There was a lot of stuff that probably didn't exist anymore, it seemed humans of this country had left behind the days of the sword or well, he supposed most had. It was different, but it was nice. It was amazing to see how far this world had come, a thought that would probably keep repeating within his mind as the day went on.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 am

She tilted her head, resting it on one hand. Kaimu looked... pensive. Not upset. Just like something was on his mind. She sighed. "So... What do you think? Y'know. Not just of the pizza. Of everything. You're enjoying the trip so far, right?" She didn't know exactly why his opinion of the human world mattered quite so much to her. It wasn't like she was still TERRIBLY attached to the place... although she had spent the majority of her life here so far...

"Are you properly wowed by the hundreds of years of progress?" She asked with a cute chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 am

In response, the rogue gave an enthusiastic nod.

"Mhmm! It's amazing to see how far it's come after so long. A few centuries may feel like a short time if you're a shinigami...but to come back and see how much it's changed and advanced. It's amazing. I still remember when this place used to look similar to the Rukongai and there were samurai around...

There's all kinds of different clothes, food, and all sorts of other things. It's incredible."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:33 am

She chuckled. Wow... It was hard to think about it, since Kaimu was so youthful, but he really had been around since nearly ancient times. "It's... crazy when you think about it. Sometimes I think I might have wanted to live in that time... but..." She frowned. "I mean, there are a lot of modern conveniences I love. Pizza, games, anime, electricity..." She smiled. "I'm happy now as an arrancar... but honestly? Who even knows how I might have turned out if I'd been born back then. " She finished her slice of pizza and crossed her arms.

"I think I'm pretty glad my life has gone how it went. After all, I'm eating lunch with the most handsome shinigami. I couldn't have guaranteed that happening hundreds of years ago."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:16 am

"Those times, there weren't as many attractions as there are today but it was nice...a bit on the violent side but...I guess there's still violence today too, huh?" He replied before giving another chuckle. "Who knows, maybe if you'd been born back then you would have bumped into me before I went rogue. Though I'm not that much different..."

Maybe he'd been a bit more serious? He still acted the way he did now back then but perhaps it'd been a tad milder? When he was a kid he used to be rather serious, it was only when he'd become an adult did he start acting so cheerfully.

He moved to take a sip from his drink, finally tasting it for the first time. Much like the pizza, his reaction was satisfactory; giving a bright smile after having taken the sip. "This is really good too! It's different from stuff I usually have...though I don't know how to describe it...More fizzy? Maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:28 am

She curled the hand her cheek had been resting on into a fist, keeping her head resting there. "Oh? You were an upstanding young citizen back then?" She asked, her foot extending under the table to brush by his leg. "Well? What if... I like you being a rogue?" She looked up, giving Kaimu something very near a smolder. "I... Well... I kind of like my guys with just a bit of danger, y'know?" She gave a satisfied "hmmmm"-sigh and took another sip of her soda.

"Oh and that drink is syrup and water with some carbonation. Carbonation is like... digestible gas that makes drinks fizzy like that. It's unhealthy eating too much of it, and you'll get fat, but it's delicious."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:48 am

"Well, I suppose I was a bit more serious back then." Kaimu smiled, "I like how I am now though, I have a lot more freedom anyway even if I have to steer clear of most shinigami. Ehehe..."

It was true though, despite having to avoid shinigami, he was able to go wherever, whenever. It was fun, he got to see all sorts of things. He could see all the different districts, meet new people, and see all there was to see of Rukongai.

"Eehh~? So Elly likes a bit of danger here and there?" He chuckled, "I suppose it does add a certain spice to things."

At her explanation he glanced down at the drink in his hand. "Ahh, so that's what it is. It's delicious, I agree; even if it is unhealthy."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:57 am

"Yeah... I think... That's what I like most about being an Arrancar. Not tied down. No need to follow the humdrum of life. She smirked. "I'm an Arrancar, silly. Danger is part of my nature." She gave a sly grin, showing all of her teeth. Which... would have been a little pointier if she weren't in this gigai. She sighed a little. She had to make sure to bring her own gigai along next time. Not that it had pointy teeth... But...

"Hehe. Who said you were a bit of spice, you dork?" She teased, bumping her foot against his playfully. "And pfft. Who cares if it's unhealthy. Not exactly like our gigai can get fat, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:16 am

Kaimu gave a small pout, obviously fake, at the reply to his spice comment. "Ohh? So I'm not?" He gave a small, dramatic sigh as he leaned back in his seat; his arms going out and up a bit as if he were shrugging. "And here I thought being a criminal gave me that~."

He grinned after speaking, leaving forward and moving to rest his chin in his hand as he took another sip from his drink.

"True and just a few drinks like this won't do any harm."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 am

Elly looked like she'd been struck by a knife. She sat up straight, pursing her lips, before her lip slowly slid behind her upper teeth. "I... may have forgotten you're a criminal..." She said, her voice betraying her how much that impressed her. She curled her fingers and sat up, picking up another slice and biting into it. "Ugh.. It's got to be way more unhealthy then this food is that that gets to me...." She said with a groan, laying her head down on the table and burying her face there.

"Just kill me nowww..." She groaned, still face down, unable to deal with how ridiculous this pretty rogue was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:32 am

Kaimu covered his mouth, if only to spare Elly from hearing him laugh. He suppressed it, moving his hand when he only had a smirk remaining. He looked at her for a moment, as she groaned with her head down on the table.

He picked up a new slice of pizza, looking at it before his eyes returned to Elly; his smirk still present.

"Heey~ El-ly-tan~?" When she looked up he'd be holding the slice towards her, much like how she had earlier. "You fed me so it's only fair a feed you? Right~?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:36 am

She gave a small "hm?" when she thought she heard snickering before sitting upright again, with another exploratory "huh?" She was greeted by the sight of a slice of pizza nearing her. She looked over at Kaimu who was just... ugh... damn it, Kaimu. She blushed when he called her name like that, in that... stupid tone...

She looked between him and the pizza a number of times before, face getting red again, she leaned forward, opening her mouth and taking a bite of the slice, chewing it. "I..I..I guess it's fair.." She said, covering her mouth when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 am

Chuckling again when she'd replied after taking a bite, he set the slice down. She was blushing again, though he was sure her blushing face would look prettier on her real face rather than the gigais, it was still rather cute though.

"This is really nice, by the way." Kaimu smiled. "Being out, seeing some new scenery, experiencing new things.....and of course doing all of that with someone so pretty. I mean the real you, of course."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:03 am

She looked up at him, smiling with a little blush before her smile disappeared. She wasn't frowning or anything. More... thinking. She lowered her hands to her lap. "Um..." She looked down. "Th-thank you..." She said, fidgeting uncomfortably. "So... Well... If you think... the real me is so pretty... I mean....." She was trying to think of ways to tease him back, when she was... pretty much entirely thrown off. She moved a hand up to move hair out of her face before frowning, realizing this gigai's hair didn't fall that way.

She reached out and placed a hand on Kaimu's. "Well... I was thinking... Once we're done eating... we could either go to an arcade, and you could see modern human world entertainment... or... We could go to a spa... and you could see modern human world luxury." Her face started to get redder and she looked away again. "I mean there's... hot tubs... saunas... and it's um... very private..." She looked down and away, not able to look him in the eye. "Which...ever you wanted to go to next."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:21 am

"Hmm?" Kaimu rose a brow, before his smile softened. "I'd be happy with any of those choices, as they all sound quite fun."

It seemed though she was leaning towards the spa and he could see as to why as she explained it's features. A human world luxury, huh? One that provided privacy even. "Perhaps the spa, then? It does sound very nice."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 am

She opened her mouth to answer him. She was going to pick the arcade. It had been obvious from her tone what the spa meant so she didn't want to pick it... It just... She didn't want to come on TOO strong. But then he continued, giving a weak smile at his suggestions. "Y..Yeah.." She squeezed his hand before standing up.

"C-cmon... These spas aren't usually open all day... I mean.. w-we have a lot of time till any would be closing but uh... I just.." She blushed. "I want us to have plenty of time." She closed the pizza box. "And we can bring this with us!" She said, picking it up, along with her soda. She did a little hop, obviously getting excited even if she refused to show it. She did a little twirl. "C-cmon. Let's go let's go..." She cleared her throat. "I mean.. whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:54 am

"Alright." He smiled, moving to stand when she did. He was a bit surprised when she mentioned they could bring the pizza and drinks with them, considering the box was rather large. He took his drink from the table, taking another sip as he did so.

"So we can even take the pizza? Even though the box is so big..?" He asked before offering, "if you'd like I can carry it; free up your arms for a bit..."

Approaching her side, he gave her another smile, "I'm ready when you are."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:00 am

She looked up, still a little red in the face, but obviously excited about where their day was headed. She grinned, ear to ear and held the box up. "What a gentleman." She said before deciding it would be unfair if her arms weren't busy.

She sidestepped over and wrapped an arm around his chest and rested her head on his shoulder. "Not... that I expect you to be a perfect gentleman the whole day." She said with a carnal little smirk before looking away. "S-sorry... That sounded... super pervy..." She hadn't been this excited on her actual prom night. C'mon, Watson. Get it together. As they exited the mall, she hailed a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:06 am

Kaimu took the box from her as she held it out, giving another smile; unable to help give a laugh, which he failed to suppress for the most part, after her following words. "It's alright and I suppose true, though I can be if you'd like...but I don't think you'd find that as enjoyable."

She had said on the roof she enjoyed it when he took control, if he were to try to be a gentleman in the matter he'd be asking her what she wanted...well, he had done that but when she'd told him the former he'd taken the wheel...Still though, now that he knew that he wouldn't need to worry too much about asking.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Although she didn't say anything, the particular sort of bashful smile she gave, looking down at her feet said more than anything that she was okay with Kaimu being decidedly un-gentlemanly.

As a cab finally pulled up, she opened the door and gestured for Kaimu to climb into the back seat. "I believe they had these kinds of taxi services in older times, albeit not with a car.." once he got in she would climb in after him before telling the driver where to take them.

Once that was done, she scooted over and snuggled against Kaimu, too nervous to say anything at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:00 am

Kaimu moved to seat himself in the cab when it arrived, Elly scooting in and snuggling next to him once he was seated.

"They did, though they were costly...it was mostly by horse and buggy but most traveling was done by walking or boat if it was too far." He replied, smiling as usual. This car was much smoother riding than a horse...the roads he'd seen were also more smooth so that probably helped.

"Mm, Elly? You okay?" He asked, noticing she seemed a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll to Remember
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: