(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Stroll to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:56 am

Just so it wouldn't cause any panic to those that could possibly pass by, he entered the garganta with her as she'd instructed. Though he was rather unnerved, having never been into one before. Just how where they going to go about getting anything though? He lacked a gigai now that he'd gone rogue...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:58 am

She continued to pull him through the garganta. Ugh. He was heavier then he looked. She eventually managed to pull him out the other side and they came out overlooking Japan. "WELCOME to the HUMAN WORLD!" She said excitedly, floating a little before righting herself. "Now! How could you not have come here in so long? Everything is so exciting! We need to... er.." She paused... Uh-oh... "Well... we need to figure out how to do shopping or anything, first... I forgot we don't exactly have gigais..."

She bit her thumbnail nervously before looking over at him. "Umm... hehh... hehe... I don't suppose... you have any old friends in the area who might sell some?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 am

Kaimu was certainly shocked at how much the world had changed, it looked nothing like it had when he last saw it. This world certain changed fast, everything seemed to just stay the same back in the Rukon Districts, never changing. This place...this place was constantly evolving.

He didn't recognize half the things he saw right off hand from their position, it was all so new to him.

"Old friends?" Someone to help with gigais...There had been a few shinigami to come to the human world, exiled ones, ones that'd chosen to come after having been injured and couldn't return to their jobs, there were plenty of reasons shinigami could permanently stay in the human world for, some were their for research, monitoring, etc.

He tried to think, he hadn't been a member of the division in charge of the human world, so he hadn't exactly had many trips here in the first place.

"I don't really know of any, there may be...black markets of sorts run by spiritually aware humans or exiled shinigami, but I don't know if I'd know them personally. There's been a few retired or exiled shinigami to come to the human world though..."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:42 pm

She giggled a little at his reaction. Not exactly as overwhelmed as she had hoped, but he clearly was shocked at how different the world looked today. She looked over and huffed a bit. "Well... We can't exactly go on a field trip not being able to do stuff... If you don't know where they are though, it would be insane to try and find gigais here... is there anywhere in the rukon we might find some?" She 'hrm'd to herself. Las Noches had them available, but obviously they wouldn't make one for Kaimu..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:14 pm

"There may be some black markets that might sell some, run by some exiled shinigami or rogues like myself." Kaimu mused, "Usually those are in the districts farthest away from the Seireitei...they're the most dangerous after all."

He tried to think, he had heard of some secretly run black markets in the outer districts, mostly by catching back and forth whispers between bandits. He'd never dealt with black markets before, but he supposed they could handle it. He hadn't roamed uncaptured for hundreds of years for nothing that is...the power he held being a truly...ugly thing.

'Tch.'

'...'
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Elly crossed her arms before giving a 'psh' noise dismissively. "Most dangerous? Please, I DO come from Hueco Mundo after all. There's nothing there the two of us can't handle." She said before opening another garganta. "C'mon. I'd drag you, but you're going to have to lead the way this time." She said, gesturing for him to enter. They would come out in a mostly deserted area of the rukon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Kaimu chuckled, "Fine by me, Elly-tan."

After having said that, he entered the garganta after Elly had finished speaking. True, with an arrancar from Hueco Mundo and himself, if a few thugs attempted to mess with them they wouldn't have much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 pm

She was so full of energy. Shit. They needed to go. Find some thugs, kick their ass, then get some gigais and then... EXPLORE EVERYTHING... Or something. Okay. Go go go! She came out of the garganta running, taking a left and... stopping in her tracks, before turning and walking back. "Uh... Okay... I.. may be too excited about this." She admitted. "You go ahead and lead the way. I'll just... take deep breaths."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Kaimu let out an amused chuckle at Elly's enthusiasm. He didn't show it as much but he was excited too. If they actually managed to get a hold of some gigai's then they'd really be in luck. From what he could tell, they were near one of the outermost districts, one that was often full of thugs, drug dealers, illegal sellers, all sorts of bad people.

Glancing over at Elly he figured the moment they stepped foot there they'd probably underestimate her and think she was just some Rukon girl. Kaimu smirked, oh how wrong they would be at that. He'd passed through here maybe around six or seven times, so if the district still worked as is and no one had moved...he may have some connections. While he'd never bought or done any deals with anyone here, he had passed through, helped with some simple cleaning jobs or had been challenged to fights and had earned some reputation and respect among some of the district dwellers. Not many though, so he wasn't sure if the ones he'd faced were still frequenting the area...

"It's just up ahead, there are a lot of pick-pockets and well, men with hands that are a little too frisky for there own good when it comes to pretty ladies. Though I don't think I need to tell you to not let your guard down, Elly-tan, considering you could probably easily handle them should they try anything."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Elly followed behind Kaimu, taking the time to let herself calm down. She wasn't worried about any random people in the rukon, but she should still keep her wits sharp just to be safe. She looked over and nodded, scanning the crowd as they walked. "Well, I don't have anything in my pockets, but Mr. Ex-Shinigami, are you calling me pretty?" She teased with a flutter of her eyes. She glanced around. She was more then a little certain she could handle a fight if it came down to it, but her strength didn't exactly stop some random pervert from touching her... and that was pretty unenjoyable in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 pm

"I'm only being honest." Kaimu smirked.

As they neared the district, Kaimu's outward appearance didn't change, but despite that his guard was up; keeping a careful eye on his surroundings and any people that may desire to cause any trouble. It was obvious just by the atmosphere, this place was dangerous. Anyone here were usually responsible for a number of crimes. Still, Kaimu kept his usually cheery appearance as if everything was perfectly alright.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 pm

She sent a smirk right back his way, "I know.. Just messing around." She said with a tiny chuckle as they entered the district. She was less stoic in her watch of her surroundings, her bright disposition turning to a worried frown. She absentmindedly stuck close to Kaimu. She wasn't exactly afraid of any danger here, but.. well... now he got her paranoid that a scourge of lecherous crooks were going to swarm her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Kaimu made his way with Elly into the district, noticing it looked a bit dirtier or run down than the last time he'd wandered here; then again, it'd been awhile. He'd not done much of anything when he'd roamed this district the first time, some had attempted to force him into brawls but he'd been able to quickly...persuade them to move on their way. He hadn't stayed long enough to wonder if he'd left an impression, not that he wanted one...especially in this kind of district. He was much more prone to the nicer ones anyway.

He noticed some rather...dirty looking men look their way, curious about the new visitors. Some eyed Elly, a bit of...hunger in their eyes at the sight of a women in the district but they thankfully weren't making any moves.

"Just keep walking." Kaimu muttered quietly, his expression remaining unchanged.

The black markets he'd caught wind of were located deeper in, hidden behind perfectly legal businesses such as restaurants or food markets. The specific one he'd heard of was located under a tea shop in a rather large underground basement. If anything, most were camouflaged just to be safe...not many shinigami came to these districts, and most tended to turn a blind eye towards most illegal businesses if bribed.

"Oiiii, if it isn't Mr. Puppet Master!"

Kaimu inwardly winced, trying to continue walking as one man caught up with them; a wide grin on his face as he jogged up to Kaimu's free side. The man was thin, but was obviously built enough to hold his own. His long, dirty blond hair was tied sloppily into a ponytail while his long bangs hung in strands over his hazel eyes.

"I don't know what you're referring to." Kaimu responded, not looking at the man as he continued to walk.

"Ehh, come on it's been a long time but how could you forget!?"

"I'll repeat myself. I don't know what you're referring to." He repeated, his tone, despite his happy expression, holding a hint of threat in it that indicated he wanted nothing to do with this conversation.

The man looked uneasy now, seeming to catch on to Kaimu's tone, but he wasn't leaving.

"Well, it's been awhile either way. So you're still wandering I presume? You even met a pretty lady, huh?"

"I apologize, what was you're name again?"

"Izumi!"

"Ah, Izu-tan~ I hate to say you left no impression on me the last time we met...So I do not know you, therefore I have no obligation to tell you of my travels. I'd very much appreciate it if you'd leave us be for now as we have business to attend to."

Izumi unconsciously slowed, catching on to the unwelcoming tone that didn't exactly match Kaimu's expression. It seemed to work though, as the man continued slowing until he came to a complete stop. "Y-Yeah, right. Alright! Uhh well, you should come back some time when you're not busy! S-see you then!" He managed to get out before running off down an alley.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:51 am

Elly kept her hands tucked into her robe as they walked, wishing they didn't have kitty ears right now. She might be able to pull the hood forward enough to hide her gender if the robe itself wasn't so inherently girly. Still, when she received a few... leers from some people passing by, she gave them a fierce look. She was more than ready to go if need be. So ready to go that she spun around prepared to attack when someone called out to them...

Oh. Wait... it seemed to be... someone who knew Kaimu... Puppet Master? That was an... odd phrase for him... He didn't have puppets.. She narrowed her eyes as they continued. It became clear that this ... Izumi guy.. wasn't very sharp. Elly wasn't the MOST perceptive but even she could tell that something was off with Kaimu... that he was trying to pretend he didn't know the guy... It couldn't be for her sake was it? Weird... As it went on, she almost felt bad for Kaimu. This guy was just bad at getting hints...

When he ran off, she gave it a moment before speaking up. "So. You want to tell me what THAT was about?" Her voice was stern but there was just a hint of softness about it. She wanted to know what that was, but if it was too personal, she wouldn't press it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:06 am

"Nothing really." Kaimu replied, "when I first ran from the Seireitei this was one of the places I'd first stopped in after running...I wasn't exactly the calmest person. They tried to pick a fight, things got a little ugly. After that I left, though it seems the experience stuck with them...unfortunately."

Not the calmest...was an understatement. Having recently fled, feeling nothing but absolute despair...he wasn't exactly in his right mind. So when they'd refused to leave him be he'd used his zanpakutou. Not exactly his proudest moment, one he'd love nothing more than to forget.

"I'd much rather it just be put in the past, but it's left a lasting impression...nothing I can do about it exactly."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:20 am

"REALLY?" She turned and stood on her tiptoes to look him in the eyes a little better. "But you seem so laid back. I can't imagine you being anything besides that." She turned her head a little, trying to picture it. She decided it wasn't worth the effort since he was clearly more happy with how he was now. She gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. The past is the past." She gave a little playful punch. "I like you how you are now." She blushed just a tiny bit before spinning on her heel.

She turned and started walking again. "S-so....Where is this place? Is it a lot further in?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:42 am

"Thanks, I haven't...well, acted out like I did back then ever since. I'm glad though, I like the way I am now too." He replied, smiling back.

"It isn't much farther, there just up ahead. That tea shop right up there." He replied, looking over at the medium sized looking, wooden shop building up ahead. The windows looked pretty dirty, and the signs were worn and old but what more could you expect from a district such as this one. "The tea shop's just a cover."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:14 am

She chuckled again turning to look at the tea shop. "Hrm... so I CAN'T get some tea then? What a bummer." She joked as they headed towards the building. She frowned, her body tensing up just a little. She was sure everything was fine, but she couldn't help but be a LITTLE prepared for combat. But soon, they'd have a gigai for Kaimu and they'd be able to take in the sights and sounds of the human world.

"So, how do you know these people, hm? You get involved with the black market a lot?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Kaimu gave a chuckle at her joke before he answered her next question, "Ah well, I haven't really involved myself with them really, not on anything big anyway, but I know their workings and all...and I guess they're respectful towards me as a customer due to the impression I'd regretfully left here...so they respect my power despite my easy going personality...I guess?"

That was his assumption anyway. After he lost his cool that first time they'd taken him seriously, knowing that while he was a happier, kinder man for the most part he held the capability to take most of them down as if they were nothing more than insects.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 am

She couldn't help but frown as he continued on about impressions he'd left... and his power... just who exactly was he when he wasn't so laid back? She crossed her arms self consciously. "Well... Let's just... hope everything goes nicely here then, right?" She sighed, before bumping her fists together twice. "Okay. Well, let's get this over with, right?" She said before scurring ahead into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Kaimu hadn't wanted to make it seem like he was boasting in any sense of the word, even if he had been speaking of his disdain for the incident. That was just what had happened here, and one of the only answers he could provide her with as they approached the shop.

"Right, hopefully it won't take very long." Kaimu said just before Elly entered the building with him following behind.

Inside of the shop it was quiet, practically empty aside from a few locals and two shopkeepers. Most eyes turned to them for a short moment, glancing at the new arrivals to the building, before turning back to their own business.

Kaimu approached one of the shopkeepers, who seemed to know him if only a little; after a brief exchange of words the Kaimu returned to Elly's side.

"We're free to go downstairs now." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 pm

As they entered the store, Elly's eyes darted around, lingering over each customer, as if scanning them for a threat. Of course, she had no way of knowing if they were armed or not. How could she? Still, she remained wary. For a moment or so before, pursing her lips, she lifted a hand and gave them a small wave, forgoing saying anything as she waited for Kaimu to get done talking. As she followed him downstairs, she looked at the shopkeeper and gave him a little salute.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 pm

The lighting was dimmer downstairs in comparison to the upper floor, it was to be expected though. The room was full of crates, vases, and glass bottles full of things not meant to be sold out in the districts, things that were meant to remain solely available to shinigami of the Seireitei.

Kaimu gave a nod of acknowledgment as the seller, a thin, shaven-headed and overall shady looking man greeted him.

"It's been a long time since you've been around here." The man raised a brow, "what brings you here this time?"

"I need a gigai." Kaimu responded, getting straight to the point as while he was playful in personality most of the time he'd rather not play around with these people and waste time.

In response the man chuckled, a smirk on his expression as he went over the usual details of a purchase. When it came to Kaimu, he would be allowed to use the gigai and worry about payment after use; which really mostly meant running jobs rather than any large sum of money.

After working out the details, they'd agreed on Kaimu running a few back door delivery jobs for them; considering he was able to move swifter and stealthier, the jobs could be carried out much easier than one of their usual carriers could manage.

Kaimu wasn't really a fan of doing jobs for these people, but it beat paying with money. He didn't need to kill anyone in any of the jobs at least, they were just deliveries meant to be carried out in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:11 am

Elly had been waiting patiently for a little while as Kaimu dealt with the man, but eventually she started strolling around, a little bored. She sighed. So many hoops to jump through just to take her friend... or ... acquaintance... Well... Cute boy she had met earlier today who may have a dangerous streak... That description of Kaimu made her blush enough that she pulled her hood down, even though she wasn't facing anyone. Point is, they would be going to the human world soon... She didn't go a LOT... she went on trips with Saraiyu and visited sometimes chasing hollows, but that was about it. She sighed again... She wondered how...

"OH!" She quickly trotted over to Kaimu and the shopkeeper. She'd been zoning out, but the gist of their conversation, she'd picked up. "I want a gigai too!" She stopped, looking between the two of them. "Uh... I mean.. A special gigai.. Sort of special. I just... want it to have a different face.." She waved her hand over hers. "Just... Just so someone who knew me wouldn't recognize me. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:44 pm

As the man was about to get up and retrieve Kaimu's requested gigai, Elly spoke up, causing the man to glance over at Kaimu as he figured the two had come together.

"Alright, I'll see what I can get." The man replied after Kaimu had given him a nod, letting him know he could just add on to the jobs he'd need to do to pay off the use of both.

It was already assumed they had a way of travel, which wasn't asked due to privacy, all they needed were the gigais; no reason needed. It wasn't something they could just give out to anyone, as it was obvious it would be dangerous for just anyone to gain a gigai and travel if they had the means. Things such as items created by shinigami, especially those of research and development, were always kept at a high price; which is something most people living in the Rukon couldn't dream of affording.

"Well, looks like we'll have them soon." Kaimu said, giving Elly a small smile after the man had left to another room hidden in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll to Remember
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: