(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Stroll to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

"Affectionate is good, I like affectionate~." Kaimu winked, giving a small smile as Elly pulled back from kissing him. She was blushing again though, and before she moved Kaimu had thought it was just because of her apparent affectionate mood but when she moved forward he felt her leaning on a rather sensitive area, earning a slight reaction from him as she leaned over against him.

His smile returned at her answer though, it being fantastic; fantastic was also great.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:07 am

"I'm glad you like it." She laid her head on his shoulder, tracing up and down his chest with her free hand. She let her fingernails scrape up and down his skin through his top, tantalizing his skin. She hugged herself tighter to him, pressing herself further against that area. "I like you." She said with a giggle, looking up and directly into his eyes. "And... I trust..." she gave him a dreamy little look, slipping her hand around his head, cradling it. Whatever part of her that liked being taken charge of seemed to be taking a 180 at the moment. She pulled his head forward for a little kiss. "that you like our current position?" She rolled her body a little, pushing briefly against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 am

Kaimu smirked, "It's quite-" His words cut off for a short second as she moved against him, earning another reaction. "-nice..."

He gave a chuckle, "it's rather difficult to keep control over myself though."

At the moment, he was fine but he knew if she kept moving on him like this he'd have an urging of his own to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:06 am

Elly couldn't help but giggle at the noise she earned from him, taking a moment to rest her head against his shoulder. She drew little lines up and down the shinigami's chest for a few moments. "I don't mind. Why do you think I'm doing this? I don't want your fun human world day ruined thinking about what we'll be doing later." She pushed herself up, dragging her body across his, her lower body dragging up his sensitive areas. She looked down, hands on his shoulders before letting her weight sink back down on him. "I'd like to think it won't take long at this rate?" She asked with a little funny pout.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

He certainly wasn't against what she was doing, in fact he could feel heat threatening to make it's way to his face; though not out of embarrassment, but he was for the most part fine at the time being and wouldn't suffer as much as she believed during the wait.

It was a nice gesture though and her actions were certainly giving her the desired reactions from him.

"Well...It won't, considering I'm close to losing my control but an activity such as this...get's quite messy doesn't it?" It wasn't a question really meant to be answered, as it was quite obvious. "I wouldn't want our clothes to dirty now, if we're planning on spending a few hours in public." He chuckled, "wouldn't want someone to notice and say anything, hmm?"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 am

She laid on him hard, but not moving any more against him. "Awww..." She kissed him again, nipping his bottom lip and giving it a tiny little tug. "Are you sure?" She said before hearing his secondary reasoning. "Ooh.. Yeaahhh... And I imagine that would feel gross in there." She said before climbing off of him. She reached down to help him up. "Besides..." She blushed a little. "I can't feel too bad about you being able to say 'maybe later' to this body... I like to think I've got way more allure than this gigai." Even though, with a little help from Kaimu, she was feeling more relieved of a certain tension then she had in months, the subject was still fresh on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:30 am

At Elly's response, the rogue gave a small laugh. "Mhmm, I suppose it would feel a bit gross."

Taking her hand, he brought himself to stand giving her a smile once he was back on his feet. At her words, he couldn't help that smile turning into a smirk for a moment. "I did say your real body was cuter, and I meant that. Besides, I think without a gigai the...sensation would be...much more enjoyable."

Considering the gigai's were basically fake bodies, technical visible containers for their souls in the human world, one couldn't exactly feel as they would without one. Gigai's could be uncomfortable sometimes, considering their powers were suppressed within them...sometimes they were too tight, some too big, much like clothing sometimes could be. Without them, activities such as the ones they were discussing could be much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 am

She giggled at his reaction. For someone so smooth, he could be rather dorky sometimes. It was too cute, really. She held his wrist for a second before he smirked. She blushed just the tiniest bit, dreading what he would be saying. The sensation? Would... Her eyes widened, blushing a little more. She hadn't even... thought of that.. but... he already made her feel so good... Still... She wasn't going to let him just make her blush the rest of the day. She needed to tease him back SOMEhow...

She took a step forward, positioning his hand over her chest. "Besides... as I'm sure you've noticed, this gigai is lacking in certain areas that I would hope Mr. Miura will enjoy later?" Not that she wouldn't mind some attention from him there too. She pulled away before too long. "Now, come on! The human world is waiting!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:55 am

He was a bit surprised by her response, how she teased him back. He gave a smirk, letting her hold his hand to her as he leaned in a little closer to look her in the eye. "I'm sure I will, for I recall your real body having much more...defined assets."

Not that the gigai's weren't nice, he appreciated most body types. This wasn't Elly's real body though and since it was Elly he had plans with he'd much rather give attention to her real body than that of a gigai's.

For now though, it'd have to wait for as Elly said; the human world was waiting. He leaned back and straightened his poster when she pulled away, his smirk turning into a bright smile.

"Right, lead the way, Elly-tan~!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Her teasing smirk, turned into a subtle lip bite. What a jerk. She was trying to be smooth and cool and he had to start talking about her assets. Her cheeks tinted a little. She, seemingly involuntarily, wrapped her arms around him for a moment. It was a much better alternative, in terms of their getting on with their day, then what she wanted to do at the moment. She looked down and mumbled, just barely audible. "Youcandowhateveryouwantwithmyassets...".

She was more then relieved when he pulled away, letting her breathe again. "y-YEAH!" She did a cheery fist pump before heading for the stairs. A few minutes later, Kaimu would be taking his first steps onto the streets of the human world in centuries. Busy cars roared through the road, with the sidewalks equally choked full of people. "Welcome welcome, Mr. Miura. What do you think?" She asked, keeping an eye out for a cab.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 am

Kaimu's attention was drawn to the busy cars driving through the streets. Now that he was up close to them instead of looking down on them, he could see them more clearly. He watched them in awe for a few moments as Elly began speaking, asking him what he thought.

"Humans are amazing..." He muttered, "this is quite the upgrade from horses and carts."

The city was so full too, he was used to rather full villages but this city had even more people residing in it. So this was how humans were now...

The transportation, the buildings, the fashion, the food...there were all sorts of new things!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Elly leaned a little over to get a better look at his expression. Well well, he could be wowed after all. She giggled. "Those are cars. I'm assuming you've heard of them. I could explain how they work... if I knew, really. The long and short of it is there's an engine, you put fuel in it, there's explosions inside? Aaaand the wheels go." She shrugged, sorry she couldn't provide more info.

"We could go ride around on one like the bus or something if you want. But first we should figure out where to go first." She tapped her foot as she concentrated on that last bit.

"Do you want to maybe eat? See some cultural stuff maybe? Go to an arcade? Ooh. The beach? Do they even have beaches in Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:45 am

Engines with explosions inside? Those things harnessed that kind of power? It was incredible to see how far humans had come.

"Awaaa~ We can ride in them too?" His tone gave away his amazement with everything. He thought for a moment after Elly began trying to think of what they could do first. "Hmm, if there are any beaches in the Soul Society I've never been to them. I suppose it's a common place to visit in this era then? They were just...well, there with the ocean and everything the last I was here. It wasn't exactly a big tourist spot. It was a great view though back then, watching the stars or the sun rising or setting. The sound of the water was also relaxing."

Kaimu thought of the other things she'd mentioned, he wasn't quite sure what an arcade was though. "Eating is also a great idea, I'm guessing there are lots of different kinds here? I'm afraid I don't really know what an arcade is, ehehe."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:07 pm

She continued to make tiny little claps as his excitement grew. It was sweet, not to mention reassuring, to see him act as childishly enthusiastic as she had earlier. "We can absolutely ride in them! Everyone can!" She grabbed his wrist and tugged him along heading towards the bus stop.

"Okay. We'll go eat first. And then we'll either go to the arcade or the beach." She wanted to take him to the beach so bad. It would be so much fun. Although they would have to buy swimsuits... Which meant she'd have to go as this loaner gigai. Ew...

"There's so much food to try. We should go to the mall. They have a food court there." Truly, Kaimu would experience the fine dining of the human world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Kaimu gave a nod as Elly tugged him along, "That sounds good, we'll eat first and then we can do the other things! A mall though, that is..." The mention of a food court made him think food wasn't the only thing around at such a place so what all was it? "What's all there?" He asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 pm

She pulled him to the bus stop and looked over. "Hm? Oh. Oh, LOTS of stuff! Clothes, food, shoes, odds and ends, electronics, music, books, jewelry, party stuff.... There's a movie theater, a skating rink. Malls are pretty much the best thing ever. It's like... uh... a Bazaar. Does the Rukon have bazaars? Like.. It's just this giaant building with all this open space and the walls are full of spaces people rent out for their stores and they have other attractions to drum up business." She went on at length as the bus pulled up, slowing to a halt.

"C'mon, you'll love it!" She said, tugging his wrist again to pull him on the bus.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:13 pm

All of that in one building? That sounded, like many other things, incredible. There were bazaars in some districts, but they weren't as big and items weren't always of the best quality but he could sort of see it. Clothes, food, and the other things.

"Alright, let's go!" Kaimu beamed as he let Elly pull him onto the bus.

So this thing would take them to where they wanted to go and they wouldn't have to walk; it would also be faster than a horse and buggy. He was excited, this sounded like it'd be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 am

She led him down the aisle of the bus before letting go and swinging her arms towards an empty pair of seats, gesturing for him to sit down. "You can even have the window." She said cheerily, knowing he'd want to see everything they passed. Once he'd taken his seat, she'd slip into the aisle seat next to him before scooting over to him. She slipped her arms around his and laid sideways against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

She knew on some level she was being silly and hoped, on many levels, that he wouldn't be annoyed. But she was still more than a little cuddly from their incident on the roof. "I'm assuming you don't have any money, by the way?" She glanced up without moving her head when she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 am

He gave another smile to Elly as she moved to sit down next to him, wrapping her arms around his as she cuddled up next to him. Obviously, it wasn't something he minded; it was nice and cute. Though when she questioned him about money his smile dropped some, becoming more sheepish.

"Ah, well...I don't but I can go about getting some if it's necessary maybe...I suppose working a job isn't like how it is in Rukon though." He said with a chuckle, though he looked quite thoughtful in how to go about getting it in a proper manner.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 am

She rolled her eyes and gave his arm a little squeeze. "It's okay. I have a bank account I can withdraw from. It's.." She looked up at him. "Y'know, nevermind. I'll explain human world economy systems another day. Today is for fun, not for brain melting boredom." She sighed and rested her head against him again, closing her eyes. "Of course, if I'm paying, I expect you to put out like a good date." She teased, giving his arm a little tickle with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:44 am

His smile brightened, turning into a small grin before he gave a wink. "Of course~."

Even if he didn't have the ability to actually pay her back with money, he'd be sure to act as he was meant to; making sure she had just as much fun as him today, there were plenty of opportunities to do so so it wasn't something he was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:01 am

Elly thought to herself, trying to find something else to say, but kept finding thought harder and harder and soon she had drifted off to sleep, her body sagging against Kaimu's. Bus rides had always had that affect on her, as the shinigami was now discovering. She would remain asleep for the duration of the ride, if he let her. If left to sleep long enough, he would also discover, most unfortunately for his arm, that she sometimes drooled a little in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:24 am

It wasn't long before he'd realized Elly had fallen asleep, at which his smile softened. It was cute. If he wasn't so intrigued by the bus ride and curious about all the sights that passed by the windows he'd likely find the ride relaxing enough to fall asleep himself.

When he felt a bit of dampness through his sleeve he had to resist a laugh, which had almost slipped past him; but he directed his eyes to the window as a distraction, occasionally glancing back at the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 am

As Elly continued to sleep against his shoulder, she shifted a few times, but eventually raised a hand and clutched at his sleeve, pouting a little in her sleep before nuzzling her head harder into him. After a moment, she began murmuring. At first it was wholly unintelligible, but after a while, it would become clearer. "fwufhwe...nospaghetti...Idonwanna...ok...mmm.." She nodded off quiet before muttering again. "Kaimu.. yersosweet...itsrealpretty..youdo?...fiefjif.." Her face turned distinctly red, even in her sleep as a smile slowly spread across it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 am

He glanced back from the window to Elly when he heard her mumbling with a curious glance. Was she...was she sleep talking? It became apparent she in fact was at her more coherent sentences to which he had to use his free hand to cover the lower half of his face to hide his smirk; nearing giving another laugh but he'd luckily held it back.

Cute. So she was dreaming about him? He could have sworn he'd heard his name muttered in there somewhere. He was curious about the scenario, but asking her once she woke up he knew would no doubt embarrass her...though, he was one to tease...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll to Remember   A Stroll to Remember - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll to Remember
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: