(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

City Life, City Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:56 pm

She was...slightly worried about what Iyuki had planned, considering he didn't exactly explain his plans and had just said to trust him. Biting her tongue she tried to swallow her worries.

"D-do what you want." She said after a moment, looking away from the odd scene of her hand on his forehand.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Taking a deep breath, Iyuki stood up quickly and dropped the Lady's hand. His purpose in life was clear. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the cell phone he had not used once. It was rather...fancy looking. A GPS weird space phone of some sort. It definitely wasn't a normal phone.

Gulping, Iyuki opened it up and hit a button. There was silence and then the sound of a muffled voice coming through and the young man turned pale and ran a hand through his hair as he shifted foot to foot nervously. "Yes. It is. I need help. No. I can't. Yes. Thank you. No I can't tell you even where. You promised... Thank you. Love you too."

He closed the phone and looked at Lady Muika. "They didn't...ask anything. They said it was fine."

Iyuki leaned against a tree and wiped some sweat from his brow. "I haven't talked to my family in forever..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Muika watched with a confused expression as Iyuki pulled out his phone and dialed a number. She remained quiet during the conversation, only blinking every so often. He didn't look so good throughout the conversation, rather nervous and jumpy almost. Muika tilted her head in slight confusion, only realizing who Iyuki was possibly speaking to when the call had ended, only to be confirmed when he spoke after hanging up.

"Were...they...angry or...happy to talk to you then?" Considering it'd been awhile since he'd spoken to them it could have gone one or two ways, one being they'd be angry he hadn't called or two they'd be glad and relieved he'd called...

"...Y...You okay." She added afterwards, his nerve-wracked state not going unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 pm

"I can't ever tell with her." Iyuki ran both his hands through his hair in a classic confusion or nervous tic move. It ruffled his purple locks, giving him a disheveled appearance with his slightly dirt covered pants and well... Just how unnerved he seemed made the normally calm Iyuki or dorky Iyuki seem..more vulnerable.

"My...erm...I suppose I should call her sister. She's...very... Aha!" Iyuki stumbled over his words, thinking, thinking thinking. Yes, that described her aptly. With a serious face he looked at Lady Muika and spoke with gentle force. "She is a force of nature unto herself."

Rubbing his hair he had to look away for his next confession. "I erm... am a black sheep in the family. The baby... My siblings were fully grown when I was born, by another marriage and father. They were more nice adults than actual siblings. They took up the family work and name, so I was left...with nothing when I graduated. My older brother gave me the bike and told me to travel and learn and my older sister gave me this phone that would connect to her. She told me to only use it in the gravest of needs."

"Its...complicated. I didn't want to get your hopes up if I couldn't help more. Or if she asked too much before giving me help, since I haven't talked to her in four years. But...she was herself and just gave me it all." Iyuki leaned forward and laughed a bit maniacally. He was so relieved he couldn't... Begin to explain this feeling of being loved still. Or trusted. "Thank you Lady Muika. For all your trust."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:11 am

"I see..." Muika replied.

She didn't really know what else to say other than that, she guessed she was glad that despite not having spoken with them in a long time, Iyuki was still able to call on them when he needed help. She supposed it was good to have siblings in the end, it gave someone more family they could depend on in times of need. The thought hadn't crossed her mind before but she wondered slightly what it would have been like to have a sibling, though, if the path was similar...in the end she knew it was a good thing she didn't. She wouldn't want anyone close to her going through what she had, so in the end it was better she was an only child.

She didn't exactly know whether or not if she could call the belief she was giving Iyuki 'trust' just yet, while she felt...okay around him she still refused to let her guard down, though she wasn't sure she could let it down even if she wanted to anymore.

"No problem." Despite her thoughts, she responded to his final words with that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:50 am

"Hah, but now we can have access to the things we'd need without winnowing away any part of your money or having to wait too long? I am handy with things, so as long as we had access to lumber and such I could help. But I was beating myself up trying to figure out how to get access to those without causing you problems." Iyuki stood up finally, dusting himself off and fixing his hair and clothes. He held out his arm for her to continue walking, his head lowered.

"I do not think a horse would work for us, despite how useful it would be after a few minutes thought. However... maybe some something like a bike, a four-wheeler with a cart? Less attention would be attracted with that."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 pm

"Four-wheeler?" Muika questioned as she began walking again. She felt...well...dumb for not really knowing what that was. Obviously something with four wheels, that much was clear. She thought for a moment, it likely ran like a car if Iyuki was mentioning a cart with it. "It runs on a motor...like a car or that motorcycle right?"

'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.' As a kid she'd never seen one, only having known cars back then, and obviously she couldn't really learn about other vehicles afterwards and after having escaping she hadn't really thought about looking that up.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 am

"Sort of almost exactly! It has four wheels so it is more stable and can haul things for you. Its meant for terrain like this, as long as we can find a decent path." Iyuki grinned at Lady Muika, trying to let her know he didn't mind the questions. If she didn't know, she didn't know. He wouldn't blame her no matter what.

"It requires gas, but its much easier to deal with than horses and can even haul more. I am a bit spoiled, so I went for horses first since I grew up with them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:28 am

So she'd been really close. That was good, she was relieved on that part. It seemed...useful, it seemed like it could haul more than a horse and it wasn't necessary to feed like a horse was so...

"It seems like a good idea, it'd help with transporting bigger things like maybe a portable stove, some more blankets and an extra mattress." That was one thing she wanted to get soon if Iyuki really planned on staying...she didn't like the idea of him sleeping on the floor...it was hard even with a blanket over it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:53 am

"Indeed! Important things like a stove moreso than a matress. I can sleep on the floor with my padding for the time being. However you need food, so instead of a mattress we could fit some paneling for energy... And maybe a small fridge." Iyuki hmmed to himself, thinking of the necessities he would have to finangle. The phone would work as a credit card, untraceable for the time being. His wording had tipped his sister off so she was preparing to set it up.

As he entered the area the cabin was in, Iyuki stopped to stare at it. He was rather good at planning, and ideas raced through his head. Even after he had left, preferably with Lady Muika safe, she would have a rather nice place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:24 am

"Eh, ah...Iyuki...I really don't like the idea of you sleeping on the floor...even...even by my standards that's mean..." She responded, though she'd struggled to do so. "We...we can worry about the other stuff too but, um I'd really feel a lot more comfortable if you had a mattress or something...the floor's cold and hard."

She watched as he examined the small cabin when they'd arrived to it, taking it in and the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:49 am

"My Lady, your standards are not mean at all. You show me such kindness! I have a bed pad made for sleeping on the go and it is rather comfortable. A mattress can wait for more room. I have...more ideas for the cabin." Iyuki moved up to house he'd be staying in, walking around it careful to avoid tripping on things. There had been worse places and better, but he was sure this could be an interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Muika looked off to the side. "F...Fine...just as long as you're not sleeping on the floor..."

She didn't follow as he walked around the small building, choosing to stay put until he was done examining it or whatever he was doing. "Ideas?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 am

"I would not be, my Lady. Bad sleep would lead to a drop in my abilities. I will make sure to never let such a thing happen." Iyuki spoke to Lady Muika as he finished his inspection, knocking on the wood in spots.

"If I can get some sort of supply of panels for cheap, I may be able to figure out how to set your house up for some small amount of electricity that way you may have a bit more comfort. Adding on another room or two would be good for you as well. As well as a shed..." He had many ideas but these were the ones at the forefront of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:48 am

"A-ah...well, like I said I...I'm not the best at building things but I can try to do my best to help with it." She replied, her lack of confidence when it came to that sort of thing showing in her tone. "I can always learn anyway."

When it came to building things, it wasn't like with cooking where she was simply terrible at it, she'd just never learned. So she supposed she could if she needed to. She didn't want to just do...nothing.

"I..I guess a start would be taking out the crates that are inside?" She questioned, "There's mostly supplies like non-perishables and fresh water...matches, those sorts of things. The clothes one's the smallest, so it doesn't take up much space since I don't own many clothes...mostly just the ones I'm wearing..." She shook her head, realizing she was rambling, she was just trying to come up with more things they could do to start off. Cleaning out the cabin of the crates would at least serve to make a little more room inside.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:23 am

"That is very good, together we can do this job correctly or at least well enough to survive in." Iyuki gave a small smile, barely a lift of the mouth at Lady Muika's willingness to learn. She was rather kind and gentle. He didn't want to scare her with how dangerous this could be. Or the tools he'd need to purchase over time to make it better.

He tried to fix his outfit and hair as he finished his full inspection, preparing to head inside and see just what needed moving. However he was stopped by the sound of his phone going off. It was a popular song and he blushed as he answered it. The number was one he recognized from his earlier application, so it wasn't as if the group was trying to track him. "Hello. Yes, this is him. Oh? I see. Thank you very much. I shall see you tomorrow."

He had a bigger smile than normal on his face as he turned to Lady Muika as his blue eyes sparkled. "The place I applied for wishes to hold an interview tomorrow. This is great news. We can start moving the crates temporarily if you wish now then, my stuff is not so important as to displace Lady Muika's."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:58 pm

"That's good." Muika replied at hearing Iyuki had managed to get a job interview. He held the traits jobs often looked for in employees, so she doubted he'd have much trouble in getting it. "We can start moving them now, other than the one with clothes they should all be fine outside."

The crates would protect them from the elements for the most part if they were put outside, and most of the things in the crates were sealed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:00 am

"Its truly good. Apparently they might need someone willing to do more than just bake. Their last butler type ran off, so the Maid cafe has been looking. It is why I needed to send a picture in with my application." Iyuki seemed pleased. He wasn't sure if Lady Muika knew what a maid cafe was, but he liked working at them. They were pleasant and calming atmosphere and for some odd reason he was always tipped very nicely.

Nodding at her comment about the crates, the young man headed inside and went to pick up some of the bigger ones. He wasn't the strongest, not like Yamato, but he could still lift things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:11 am

"M-Maid cafe?" Muika questioned, following Iyuki inside to help with the moving. "You're...not gonna have to wear a skirt are you?" She'd never been to one, but had heard of them. There were both maid cafes, butler cafes, and then a mix of both. She supposed this one might be a mixture? Still, she couldn't be entirely sure.

After speaking though, it was too late to take back her comments. He'd likely have to dress like a butler if that were the case. He had mentioned their butler type had run off somewhere...She felt a bit foolish now.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:22 am

"I-I hope not! I don't..." Iyuki set the crate he was carrying down quickly and had to look away. He hated being forced to wear skirts. His sister was an evil person... his brother moreso. Iyuki covered the lower half of his face and his brain went through a major melt down. What if he had to? What if they thought he was pretty enough? He had kept his hair reasonably short since the last time... No! Don't think about that. If you have to wear a skirt to help out Lady Muika, you will wear a skirt. A servant does what they need to to help their master. They do not complain or quibble.

Still beat red, with one hand covering his lower face, he formed a fist with the other one and squeezed it. "If I have to Lady Muika, I will do it. For you and to help you stay safe!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:26 am

"Eh...I, I don't think it'll be required...they'll probably have you dress in a suit like a butler would...most likely. I've never been to those cafes but I'd figure they'd let you decide on that...hopefully."

She tried to calm his embarrassed state but even she couldn't be sure if she'd never been to a place like that. It seemed more logical he dress like a butler than a maid considering his gender. So perhaps they'd give him the choice. Though, weren't there cafe's that dealt with crossdressing like that? If this wasn't one then they'd simply have him dress like a butler...right?

Muika shook her head, her thoughts becoming more and more confusing as they piled on top of each other.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:37 am

"Oh yes... they did mention a butler. I suppose they wouldn't make me wear skirts if they needed another one of that type." Iyuki calmed down, his face stopping its beat red glow. He hadn't had such a break down in a while. It seems Skirts were still a sensitive subject to him.

He turned to Lady Muika and bowed deeply over her hand as he took it gently. "Thank you, my Lady, for your calming words. My apologies for such an outburst."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:41 am

Muika shook her head, "N-No I'm the one that mentioned the whole skirt thing it's my fault for even starting that topic."

Really, it had been her fault...had she not been foolish and immediately wondered that and questioned it he wouldn't have panicked in the first place. It should have been obvious they'd likely need him as a butler, so it her fault in the end for causing his panic.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:47 am

Iyuki looked up from his bow, his head tilted in the tell tale sign of confusion. He kept a hold of her hand and shook his head, purple hair swaying gentle from the movement. "How could you have known? I have not told you barely anything of my life. How could you know anything about the evil of skirts and how I would react."

"My Lady, you are so kind but even though your sweet apologize soothe my ears, they shame me for my wild and uncouth actions."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am

"S-Still it should have been obvious when you said they'd mentioned a butler I just jumped to conclusions."

If they kept at it like this they'd be in an endless loop of apologizing, though, she felt she had to clear up her side or else she'd feel bad. She supposed she'd need to grow accustomed to this whole...apologizing back and forth thing, as it'd been happening a lot lately.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Life, City Trouble
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next