(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

City Life, City Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:06 am

Quote :
"It is indeed fortuitous that what I want coincides with that then. I would not want to keep Sir Yamato waiting, will be you be fine speaking about these things? Or would you rather have me, your..."
"I...I'll explain..." She replied, her hand having fallen to her side once Iyuki stood, her other arm coming up to cover the bottom half of her face to hide her embarrassment. Though, she noticed Iyuki trail off, just what was he trying to say now? Her what?

Quote :
"Ah! Your Maid or Butler... That is the word yes?"
Her eye's widened once again, as her mind wrapped around that.

"B-b-bu..Butler!?" Now the arm in front of her face was stiff, refusing to move to reveal any more proof of her embarrassment.

Just what in the world had she gotten into...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:55 am

It was good Lady Okura would do it, as Iyuki had no idea where he would begin. It was so heartwrenching and awful. He didn't think he could get through it without patting someone's head or giving hugs. Waving his hands to Sir Yamato, Iyuki smiled and called "Sir Yamato! Come on over, if you would."

He did have time for a small aside. "Yes, I am not suited for being a Knight. However a butler suits me just fine. I am rather good at household chores and the like if you will allow me to."

Even if she didn't, he still would. Iyuki's travels had taught him many odd jobs, he could do half decent carpentry and many other things in addition to household things he had learned while younger and mastered once out of his stifling house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 am

Yamato came over, though now he was a bit uneasy. This was either the time they disclosed what made the situation so tense, or simply cut him off and leave him to wander again to find the answers he needed.

"You really don't have to call me 'Sir Yamato' all the time." Yamato said lightheartedly. "Yamato, or even Yam will do. I would very much like you to call me either of those."

He didn't remember Yam was the name that Nen had called him when they had been close friends, not at that time anyway. Yam like his favorite vegetable. It was that feel good feeling dissociated from the reality that Nen was probably still out there hunting him down and waiting for the chance to kill him in a fit of revenge for his murdered father.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote :
"Yes, I am not suited for being a Knight. However a butler suits me just fine. I am rather good at household chores and the like if you will allow me to."
Muika let out a breath, unsure if she'd ever get used to Iyuki's....formalities? Antics? Her mind was a cluttered mess now that she'd agreed she'd do the explaining. She wondered how she should go about starting. Perhaps mentioning their stories around the fire last night at first like she had with Iyuki?

It seemed like the easiest method.

Even after Yamato was at their sides, she was quiet, contemplating for a few final seconds on how to begin.

Another breath, "Alright...Yamato. Do you remember when we were talking about our pasts yesterday? Around the fire...and I cut mine off?"

Now she had to decide, explain what Bell's Viper was first or continue with her story an explain as she went? She'd went ahead and explained the organization first when she was telling Iyuki, and she wondered for a moment if that had helped...

"There's a group, an organization, a cult, those are the best words for it, called Bell's Viper." She stated, choosing her words carefully. "They take children that have been orphaned, one's that one be missed if they disappear. Once taken, they're branded and given a number as a way of identification, their names becoming unnecessary."

"They use those kids in experiments. They test drugs, weapons, stuff like that."

She paused, contemplating once more.

"You probably see where I'm going with this now." She began again, "I cut my story off after mentioned I'd lived on the streets for a couple of months after I ran away...Well, I was taken soon after by them. I was used in their experiments for around twelve years before I escaped."

"It's not really the organization that's looking for me though, but one of their top doctor's. His name is Seiya Nomura. For my entire time being their, I guess you could say I was his plaything, his..." She had a look of anger on her face as she recalled one of the things she'd been referred to back then by some of the other subjects, specifically Aito, "...his pet..."

"I wasn't aware at the time. I thought he genuinely cared about me, he was the only one there that treated me like a human being. I had no idea he'd chosen me to be his little plaything until it was too late." Her hands were grasping hard a the fabric of her sleeves. "I managed to escape soon after this revelation, but I didn't get to kill him like I wanted..."

"I've managed to live peacefully for nearly two years now without trouble, and I can imagine by now he's risen in the ranks and gained a much freer, higher position where he can do as he pleases...Which leads me to believe he had a proxy hire Iyuki to find me. They told him they were looking for this." She raised her arm and motioned so that the gemstone around her wrist dangled some. "But really they were wanting me. This gemstone is the source of my own abilities like Iyuki's glasses are his."

"Iyuki didn't know what he was getting into, and therefore was involved without choice." She explained, crossing her arms as she continued speaking. "I don't like seeing people getting involved, so I stay quiet, which is why I've refused to say anything to you until now. Being involved means being in danger, and I don't want that, especially since both you and Iyuki have nothing to do with this."

"Though I realize by being quiet about this you've gotten involved, and I'm truly sorry about that." She apologized, though there was still more things that needed to be said. "The man we saw at the store, Aito. He was also one of the subjects of Bell's Viper, and from what was able to come to after seeing him is that he is working for Seiya and stepped in to monitor me. He wouldn't of been granted the freedom to roam outside otherwise."

"Seiya's after me, and I'm not just running away, I've been staying out of sight for a reason." This is something she hadn't even told Iyuki, but she was voicing it now. "I'm not so noble as to just go on with my life while he's still around and put my past behind me. I want him dead, and I've stayed out of sight for the past couple of years because I've been training, getting stronger and learning to understand my abilities better...because I want to be the one to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 am

(Iyuki's been basically using honorifics in Japanese, so sir was -san, Lady was -sama. Great lady was -dono. I sometimes have issues and do not know Japanese well enough to speak it properly though, so I have not been using one. He is still saying Yamato's name with an honorific, kun, one used for males. Its friendlier if I remember...)

The young man had been calling Yamato, Yamato a while ago. It was just the recent secrets that made him revert to his formalities once more. He could do it, he could call him Yamato. "Yam...ato. I must remember to forget the Sir." It felt too wrong. He wanted to but his years of training wouldn't allow him to yet. They would be so happy though he could do this much. It was his only child syndrome showing...

It was hard listening to the story once more as Lady Okura continued, so very very hard. Iyuki felt the urge to just give her a nice hug, but his rigid control over this facet of his personality wouldn't let him. Someone else would have, but he barely knew her and he also didn't want to push her own boundaries. His dark hair hid his face and he looked down, not able to really control his emotions on his face... Why couldn't he help her more? Why couldn't he help others more? Be better emotional support... An idea that formed in his head fully solidified and he decided to do it.

The young man heard the plans at the end though and jolted as he looked up at Lady Okura. It shocked him, but he shouldn't be. He'd been sheltered from such a life by all the ones around him. He hadn't felt this rage that he could see radiating from her. This hurt and pain in colors no one had words for. He spoke softly and hesitantly, looking at the river nearby. "What right do I have to say anything, as protected as I was from all this darkness in the world... I have no right to preach or even say anything... Still my heart feels heavier having heard that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:05 am

Quote :
"Yam...ato. I must remember to forget the Sir."
Yamato clasped him on the shoulder in approval, a response natural for someone used to rewarding pets with good behavior with physical touch, though he didn't make the same connection in his mind here.

Quote :
"Alright...Yamato. Do you remember when we were talking about our pasts yesterday? Around the fire...and I cut mine off?"
Yamato's entire face changed then, the comment piquing his interest, so much in fact one could swear the small tuft hair at about his forehead raised slightly. Despite his curiosity, his face also became darker like Iyuki's. It definitely wouldn't be good news; stupid as he was in math, he could add Muika's reluctance well enough.

Quote :
"There's a group, an organization, a cult, those are the best words for it, called Bell's Viper. They take children that have been orphaned, one's that one be missed if they disappear. Once taken, they're branded and given a number as a way of identification, their names becoming unnecessary."
Like branding cattle at a ranch. A symbol to identify the owner, a number for cataloging purposes. Only a few cows were given names. It was said to be harder to kill them that way.

But children? Yamato never considered why there'd be much reason for this. In a small community like Hayato, children were everything, whether they left or not eventually, valued higher than material possessions.

Quote :
"They use those kids in experiments. They test drugs, weapons, stuff like that."
Oh.

It wasn't a surprise to Yamato science had something to do with it. It was an inescapable evil. Hell, despite Hayato being an extremely devout town, it still used technology developed by science to improve crop rotation and breeding techniques.

His farm hadn't used science. It was dirt, sweat, and water in that soil, tilled with a shovel until your muscles gave out. No fancy machines. It was foolish for man to think that he could somehow improve on God's perfect design. Paradise was given to man and man destroyed it with sin.

The thought of using animals or children as test subjects struck right into Yamato's sensibility that all life was sacred. It made him a hypocrite fighting inside for forgiveness he couldn't grant himself every time he killed another animal, as the Hayato Pet Killer forever.

Quote :
"You probably see where I'm going with this now. I cut my story off after mentioned I'd lived on the streets for a couple of months after I ran away...Well, I was taken soon after by them. I was used in their experiments for around twelve years before I escaped."
How young was she when she was captured? 'Twelve' sounded like a really big number though, especially when she talked about what sort of torture she had been through. The question of how she escaped also crossed Yamato's mind. It couldn't have been an easy task.

Quote :
"It's not really the organization that's looking for me though, but one of their top doctor's. His name is Seiya Nomura. For my entire time being their, I guess you could say I was his plaything, his..." She had a look of anger on her face as she recalled one of the things she'd been referred to back then by some of the other subjects, specifically Aito, "...his pet..."
This comment struck Yamato hard. It was almost as if she was reflecting the anger of every animal he had made his pet and killed in his life. He couldn't separate himself from this Seiya person. So what if this Seiya person chose humans instead of animals to be his "playthings"? Did that really make him all that much greater of a monster?

He thought about his treatment towards Muika and Iyuki. Had he treated them like animals after meeting them? What was stopping him from treating people the same way Seiya did? The idea frightened Yamato. On the surface the distress was now most obvious, though the sources were not.

Quote :
"I wasn't aware at the time. I thought he genuinely cared about me, he was the only one there that treated me like a human being. I had no idea he'd chosen me to be his little plaything until it was too late." Her hands were grasping hard a the fabric of her sleeves. "I managed to escape soon after this revelation, but I didn't get to kill him like I wanted..."
Yamato knew he had begun to care for Iyuki and Muika, for reasons pretty much unknown. It started as a simple trading arrangement, then a friendly gathering by a fire, and then a trip to an unknown environment, the city. Events were going by way too fast. Which led to the question, was his care genuine? He liked them, but what made it go beyond simply being interested in them like plaything animals?

He was a bit surprised at Muika's openness to her wish to kill Seiya, but it was justifiable. Every animal Yamato killed would have liked to be the one to kill him too. It would be an honorable kill.

Quote :
"I've managed to live peacefully for nearly two years now without trouble,
Until Iyuki and I arrived...

Quote :
and I can imagine by now he's risen in the ranks and gained a much freer, higher position where he can do as he pleases...Which leads me to believe he had a proxy hire Iyuki to find me.
... what's a proxy? Sounded similar to a headhunter from the description of someone hired to find someone else.

Quote :
They told him they were looking for this." She raised her arm and motioned so that the gemstone around her wrist dangled some. "But really they were wanting me. This gemstone is the source of my own abilities like Iyuki's glasses are his."
Special items, like his rifle was to him, though probably not as remarkable.

Quote :
"Iyuki didn't know what he was getting into, and therefore was involved without choice."
I do have the choice, now, to leave, Yamato considered.

Quote :
"I don't like seeing people getting involved, so I stay quiet, which is why I've refused to say anything to you until now. Being involved means being in danger, and I don't want that, especially since both you and Iyuki have nothing to do with this."

"Though I realize by being quiet about this you've gotten involved, and I'm truly sorry about that."
Was he really in that deep, all things considered? He hadn't been in a fight with any of these Bells Viper people yet, so maybe they don't have anything personal against him yet. Yamato felt like he could be involved, considering and again questioning how he cared about Muika and Iyuki's well being. He cared about them lots, but was it the care to be found before snapping the neck of a defenseless animal?

Quote :
"The man we saw at the store, Aito. He was also one of the subjects of Bell's Viper, and from what was able to come to after seeing him is that he is working for Seiya and stepped in to monitor me. He wouldn't of been granted the freedom to roam outside otherwise."
One of his other pets. The kind that needs attention and praise from the Master by doing what Master wants. Muika had not been broken like Aito.

Quote :
"Seiya's after me, and I'm not just running away, I've been staying out of sight for a reason." This is something she hadn't even told Iyuki, but she was voicing it now. "I'm not so noble as to just go on with my life while he's still around and put my past behind me. I want him dead, and I've stayed out of sight for the past couple of years because I've been training, getting stronger and learning to understand my abilities better...because I want to be the one to kill him..."
Yamato wouldn't call his action of desertion noble either, but he had resolved to put his past as far behind him as possible for the sake of his survival. The way Muika talked about revenge, seemed to go beyond her desire to survive, which Yamato saw as folly. Yamato wanted redemption from God higher than everything else except his own life. Without mortal life, there was no chance for redemption in the first place.

There was courage, and then there was throwing your life away. His grandfather who betrayed his general and killed him in cold blood would disagree with Yamato, and fight for the ideal world no matter the risk. This Seiya deserved to die, but did he have the power to help Muika with her revenge?

Quote :
"What right do I have to say anything, as protected as I was from all this darkness in the world... I have no right to preach or even say anything... Still my heart feels heavier having heard that."
Yamato was silent, collecting his final thoughts. It was obvious he was very deep in thought at this point. It was possible he was a Bells Viper target now, but he could handle himself if he chose to flee all this. He just couldn't leave Muika and Iyuki, at least, not yet. He cared for them. How he cared would be revealed in time, and that would be when he would make a more informed decision.

"It wasn't your choice to have our paths cross, Muika, but it is your choice now." Yamato was resolute when he said this, holding back his grief. He took a small breath. "If you choose to be rid of me, I will understand. I am a survivor who has endured many trials, but I am not an assassin. I might only be a burden in what you must do. These 'Bells Viper' will surely lose sight in tracking me if I re-enter the wilderness, which has become my home."

"On the other hand, if you choose to ask for my help, I will offer it in the spirit of my grandfather whose bravery and valor will never be forgotten. The choice - is yours."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 am

Quote :
"What right do I have to say anything, as protected as I was from all this darkness in the world... I have no right to preach or even say anything... Still my heart feels heavier having heard that."
Muika offered Iyuki an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, Iyuki."

She wasn't as good a person as they thought she was, she knew that from the start. Though, she couldn't deny that she felt pain for some reason knowing she'd let one of them down.

Risking a glance at Yamato, she took note of his expression after all he'd been told, he seemed to be thinking hard about something.

Quote :
"It wasn't your choice to have our paths cross, Muika, but it is your choice now."
"Huh?" Muika held a look of confusion, but it was only for a moment before Yamato continued.

Quote :
"If you choose to be rid of me, I will understand. I am a survivor who has endured many trials, but I am not an assassin. I might only be a burden in what you must do. These 'Bells Viper' will surely lose sight in tracking me if I re-enter the wilderness, which has become my home."

"On the other hand, if you choose to ask for my help, I will offer it in the spirit of my grandfather whose bravery and valor will never be forgotten. The choice - is yours."
Her eyes widened slightly, her breath hitching once as she took in his words. It was her choice...whether or not to let him help or send him away...She...Her fists clenched, just yesterday she would have sent anyone away without hesitating but...She didn't want people getting hurt or killed because of her, and if she chose the latter option it very well may lead to just that...

"I.." Now, now that people were near here...opening up to her, she didn't want to be alone anymore, she never did in the first place, she wanted to be normal, have friends and stuff like everyone else did but...

Her thoughts lingered on that fear of betrayal, unsure if she'd ever escape it's grasp...

What was the right choice here? She didn't like either option but they were the only ones.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:20 am

Iyuki watched both Lady Okura and Yamato as they worked through what she had said. The young woman had had to relive things while Yamato got to hear them for the first time. He stood there, wishing he could radiate things like calm or soothing or anything other than what he was doing right now. Which was standing there uselessly...

Lady Okura looked so lost, so scared... Iyuki couldn't help but reach out and put his hand on her head, very very softly like one would to a scared animal. He knew somewhat what she was doing and unsure of, even if he didn't know all or even most. "I think Lady Okura... I think you should decide Yamato. Its your life... I wish to see you again, but if you feel like fleeing I would not blame you in the least."

It was like with his actions earlier, she didn't want to take away their choice to flee or their choice in anything. How could he word that without assuming? There was no way he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 am

Yamato was pissed off again, for Muika lacked the will to make her own choice in response to such an open, no hidden strings offer. It was an easy yes or no choice to him. Her indecisiveness proved that even after she told him what was really going on, she still didn't trust him in the way that she trusted Iyuki. One couldn't force trust, Yamato understood that, but it still made him hurt, to see how close Iyuki was in touching Muika's head. He was also angry at Iyuki not only out of jealousy for personability, but also because in using the word 'fleeing', he implicated Yamato as a coward.

He wanted the opportunity to learn about himself and to make new friends, but Iyuki was on Muika's side only, and Muika was wary of Yamato. It had been foolish to think anything would come from a random, simple trading arrangement.

"Fine."

He abruptly turned away from the couple and took a frustrated swipe at the ground with his foot, and started to walk away. Gradually picking up speed, he started to run in the random direction that he chose, despite the fact that he didn't know the way out of the city.

(He hoped he would find a place with lots of animals, and didn't expect to find a magical store that sold all kinds.)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:58 pm

It wasn't a choice she could make, she doubted she'd ever be able to bring herself to. Yamato's decision...it was for the best. If he said he could throw them off his trail, and keep himself safe, that was more important than any kind of connections of possible friendship. Just survive, and be safe. Now wasn't the time to be selfish...

"It's...for the best." Muika said, once Yamato was out of sight. "He'll be safer that way."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:52 am

Instead of making his own mind, Yamato left. Iyuki felt hurt and looked down, his hand dropping from Lady Okura's shoulder and heading for his own head. His long fingers curled in the purple locks and he ended up making a mess of his hair from this nervous tick. He could call out, bring him back. Apologize for whatever he had done to upset the man.

But he kept silent, hoping Yamato would be safer alone. The colors on that man scared Iyuki more than he could ever admit. It was a dangerous, foreboding feeling that had slowly leaked into him. "Yes, Lady Okura."

After Yamato had been gone for a bit, it suddenly hit the young man. "Oh! I did not get him his supplies... Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:21 pm

'Supplies? Oh, right...' She remembered what he needed, but it was probably for the best they don't chase after him for that, as it might annoy or anger him. If he ever needed it though, it was there for him, what she'd originally offered anyway, back at home.

Not saying anything, Muika walked over to where she'd put the shopping bags from the store and picked them up, her grip tightening around the grip of the bags as she tried to bring herself to say something...anything really...

"Iyuki, you don't need to call me by my family name, Muika's just fine." She didn't care about the honorifics anymore, after awhile it was just something to get accustomed to, it was just that the only reason she'd even kept her family name was...well...she didn't know herself, it was just...there. It held no value to her, she'd just...let it stay.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:34 am

"Very well Lady Muika." Iyuki bowed to her, moving to his motorcycle. It was a large one, meant for long travels alone and had special racks for holding things. It was older that was obvious to see, but in very good condition. The young man obviously cared for his vehicle of travel, and Iyuki felt a bit more calm as he swung his leg over it. He didn't want to think about things he didn't want to be so upset... Riding would definitely calm him quite a bit.

"Lady Muika, if you would get on we can head to the next destination for shopping. Or do you feel that is not safe at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 am

"H-huh?" She looked at the bike Iyuki was on, feeling nervousness quell within her. She'd never...ridden on one of those things before. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been in a regular car or what it even felt like.

She approached it cautiously, her eyes moving slowly left and right to look at the bike. The bags she was holding could go on the racks easily but...

After placing the bags, she stood there a moment, feeling like a complete idiot for being so hesitant to just get on the damn thing. It was an unknown experience though, and she wasn't sure what she'd need to do after she was on it. Since there were no protective sidings, she supposed she'd need to hold on to something to stay on it but what?

Awkwardly, she brought herself to sit on the bike like Iyuki was, but what now, there wasn't any part of the bike meant for holding onto other than the handlebars, and Iyuki needed those to steer while driving. "Uh...Um..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 am

Lady Muika was obviously unsure of what to do, but Iyuki didn't want to startle her. He kept silent, watching her move cautiously towards it like it was some sort of monster. She eventually sat down, but Iyuki didn't start the thing yet. He waited and waited and waited for her to wrap her arms around him, thinking maybe she was nervous about it. He sure was. But no, still nothing...

Finally his voice spoke up hesitantly, not sure if he was making an assumption or not. "Lady... Muika? You have to hold onto me tightly around the belly."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 am

'!' Muika looked down at her hands, then at where Iyuki had said to put them. She felt red in the face, of course that's what one's supposed to do...there's no where else to hold on if there's two people...This was embarrassing, she was making a complete fool of herself.

With a slight bit of hesitance, she did as Iyuki instructed. Once her hold was tight enough she looked down, not even wanting to look straight in case the possibly of him looking back happened. She was too embarrassed, which seemed to be happening a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:49 am

"Lady Muika? You... should, this is going to sound wrong, but be pressed against me. It'd help keep you from causing issues while I am driving it. You would be better able to follow when I lean." Iyuki was bright red as he spoke, more than a little bit hesitant about telling her this. It was improper, touching this much without...well without being anything other than Butler and Master. It was also improper for him to give such orders... Oh no, would he ever be not blushing again after such behavior?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:06 am

"Uhrm....Mm..k-kay..." Again, she moved, this time closer to Iyuki like he'd instructed; that feeling of embarrassment increasing with every passing second. She was wasting time taking as long as she was and just making things harder on both of them. "S-Sorry..." Along with feeling embarrassed, she realized this was probably the most she'd ever apologized in the course of a few hours. It was ridiculous, she was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 am

Iyuki realized he had forgotten to put his helmet on, which was hanging from the handlebars. Putting it on, he also realized he'd have to be super careful with Lady Okura, until he could get her one too.

Well this was as good as it was going to get, so Iyuki started up the motorcycle and started driving away. As he thought, once they started moving, her grip tightened considerably. She was obviously ill at ease on it, but a trooper, she hadn't attempted to fall off yet. They were on their way the cabin, as he remembered he had a ton of stuff to drop off. He'd have to go out later and pick up the perishables, along with a helmet for Lady Okura. Maybe he could use his card for that purchase, though that might send his parents into a bit of a fuss...

The young man drove carefully, keeping as slow as he safely could with all his things and the Lady on it as he took a round about route back towards the area he needed to go to get to the Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 am

Having been her first time on a motorcycle, Muika had kept her eyes shut and grip tight for the entirety of the trip. It definitely wasn't something she'd get used to right away, the fear of somehow falling off even at Iyuki's careful speed hadn't failed to cross her mind more than just a few times on the way back.

She mentally cursed herself for not at least putting her hood up before they moved, at least then she could hide her face in her embarrassment using it as cover rather than just having it buried in Iyuki's back, which only added to it rather than hide it.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:07 am

Iyuki made sure to be extra careful, so it took them a while longer than it should have by motorcycle (Though significantly less than walking) to reach an area where it was too bad to ride on. Stopping the bike, Iyuki took his helmet off, his hair a slight mess and kicked the stand down so Lady Muika could get off. After she had dismounted, he carefully did not look her in the face as he was as red as a salmon and started pushing the bike by hand along the trail. He didn't really want to leave it somewhere, so he'd take it back to the cabin and use his bicycle later. How was he going to get bigger needed supplies out here? Their trail was safe for now, none of the colors able to follow them yet...

The young man had an idea, but it was going to be annoying trying to explain it... He spoke softly as they walked back towards the Cabin, Iyuki following the colors. "Lady Muika? I have... an odd question."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 am

Once the bike had stopped, Muika had taken a few short moments to gain her baring before she was able to detach herself, her mind screaming at her to stop acting so foolish and just move already, though complying to those thoughts were a different matter.

She followed a step or so behind Iyuki once they were on foot, keeping her down until she was sure the heat was gone in her face, but for now it still remained.

Quote :
"Lady Muika? I have... an odd question."
"What..What is it?" She asked, wondering why he deemed whatever he wanted to ask as odd.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Iyuki cleared his throat, looked down, walked on... Choked up a bit, kept walking... Finally he coughed out the question with a bit... of reluctance. "How... do you feel about horses?"

(OOC: I apologize for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

A horse? She thought for a moment, she wasn't...entirely against it, and she could see the benefits of having one such as transportation and the like, but she was uncertain about some things. Where would it be kept? It couldn't just stay outside it'd need shelter of some sort. She also knew they were going to need to clean out and do some work on her own little shack if Iyuki really planned on staying.

She didn't really know much about building but...she supposed if it came down to it she could at least be of some help. "I'm not against it...but I guess it'd be best to build shelter and make an area for a shelter first..." She mentally berated herself, now that she thought about it Iyuki probably already had those things in mind, as it was obvious. "I'm not sure how much help I can be with building things but...I could probably be able to manage."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:43 pm

"I...have an idea... You will have to trust me utterly. No matter what I do on this, you will have to let me handle it and hope I don't attract notice, My Lady." Iyuki kneeled in the dirt taking Lady Muika's hand and placing it against his forehead.

"There are things I can do that would help much, but...I can not tell you everything yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Life, City Trouble
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next