(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Life in the Bubbles!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Life in the Bubbles! Empty
PostSubject: Life in the Bubbles!   Life in the Bubbles! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 am

So your character is a phantom. Here is some nicely listed descriptive information to help you figure out what that means for your character!

• Phantoms can not be seen by anyone but the occupant! However other people can see the actions they take if it affects the regular world around the Occupant! Such as picking up a book and tossing it would definitely be noticed.
  • Phantoms will not feel any normal urges at all. No need to eat, no thirst, no need to sleep, no bathroom even!
  • They will however feel the urge and pull to be near their Occupant! Its not overbearing, but its more like a nagging sensation in their head of some sort. You can be creative with how its described, but they all will feel that pull/push?
  • Phantoms can phase through things and float around much like a ghost! Other than when they are near their occupant, this is their default. They can't touch anything or effect anything, but it also means they can't be hurt or injured by anything that isn't an occupant!
  • Phantoms can affect small changes around their Occupant, picking up things or even touching the occupant. Things such as minor healings or minor annoyances like a small spell that hits them in the butt with a stick sort of deal.
  • Their body can not become entirely solid even around an Occupant though! The most they can touch is about two arms worth at a time. The rest of the body would be unable to be touched in any manner. An Occupant could rest their head on a Phantom's lap, but the rest of the body would not be able to be touched is a good example. Its okay to do a liiiittle more or or a little less, so you don't have to follow this exactly but its just a general rule of thumb.
  • Any of the Phantom's normal powers (Zanpakuto, kido etc) will be heavily weakened! Arrancar release/Bankai can not even be used, weaker spells of kido and Bala can be but the rest? All will 'fizz out' when attempted to. It will be as if you overworked yourself in training or a fight and just do not have the energy to utilize them!
  • Phantoms will appear anywhere somewhat near the occupant! They might be disoriented, obviously they will have no idea what happened since they were going about their life before they were trapped inside! They could be a street away or right next to them, there's no huge thing when they appear, but they can appear in any not flashy way.
  • Phantoms can't speak of future events! They can't entirely at least. Vague hints can be said, but something stops them from saying outright things. A phantom if they realized it, could say they were from the future, but if they knew the Occupant they could not ever tell them how they know the information.
  • Occupants for their part will forget or replace the events in their memories when the Phantom leaves. They will remember feelings and maybe things that happened such as doing something with the phantom, but the phantom itself will be replaced by someone or something else. A Generic NPC of sorts...
    Whether they forget entirely or not is up to the person controlling them!
  • Memories...could be triggered at a later date... Potentially, though it is entirely up to the person controlling the characters. The Phantoms will remember all they did and all that happened, this only applies to occupants.

If I remember more or someone asks a question about more descriptive information, I'll add it here!
Back to top Go down

Life in the Bubbles!
Page 1 of 1