(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

City Life, City Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:19 am

"Thinking too much isn't good for your health." Yamato joked, borrowing from his father, from when there were no Pet Killer rumors.

He didn't think Aito wasn't worth thinking about anyway. He had been annoying and Yamato did have a lapse in potential ways to get rid of him. Killing was not on the list at the moment. He wasn't a threat - yet.

Yamato grabbed some of the bags from the counter after payment was done (he had no idea what was going on, looking blankly at the paper and coin exchange).

"We should get going if we're going to meet up at the shrine on time."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 am

Quote :
"Thinking too much isn't good for your health."
"Mm..yeah." She said with a nod, trying to do just that. Though she'd definitely have to tell Iyuki about it later, for his own safety as well just in case Aito was tracking him as well.

Quote :
"We should get going if we're going to meet up at the shrine on time."
"Yeah. It's not far." Muika added. "Only about a ten minute walk."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:02 am

Iyuki had his glasses on and was watching carefully for the appearance of that other color. He didn't want to be surrounded by enemies... The best he could do though was things such as that.

Still it wasn't long before the young man caught sight of Yamato and Lady Okura, and he waved politely to them from the gate of the shrine. He had been sitting on his bike, trying to conserve his energy but stood up and stretched a bit. His eyes caught a glimpse of that color from earlier and his mouth turned from a small smile to a frown. It seems the person had met Lady Okura. This was troublesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 am

Yamato felt uneasy as they moved from one unfamiliar location to another. However, the shrine held that ominous quality that only Yamato seemed to feel. He didn't like the look of the place; also the Creator had that personal grudge against him and visiting a shrine unrelated to his majesty might incur even more wrath.

Iyuki stood and stretched from his bike, but he had a long face like a horse.

"What's wrong?" Yamato said, blindsided because he didn't know Iyuki's ability yet or that he knew about the encounter with Aito. "Did we forget to buy something from the list?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Once Iyuki was in sight, Muika noticed his expression. Did something happen with him as well?

Muika's eyes narrowed slightly. Who else other than just Aito did Seiya have at his disposal and had he sent them after Iyuki?

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Iyuki realized he had kept frowning the whole time they had walked up as he watched the colors around the two. Ruffling his dark hair, Iyuki pulled off his glasses and replaced his frown with a sort of half smile. "I see you met with some trouble while shopping, Yamato and Lady Okura. I am sorry for my absence."

"Nothing is wrong other than that Yamato, I am sorry I worried you." Iyuki gave a half bow, still formal though with his hands on his legs, to the wild man. It seemed like they thought he had gotten into trouble as well. "My activities were uneventful and I even had time to put in some applications for work."

Still, it was obvious Yamato was still in the dark even after that had happened. Was Lady Okura still scared for him? Those people might hurt him just for knowing her... Iyuki took a gamble and held out his glasses for the man to see though. "I can see things using my glasses, things no others can. They allow me to see special colors in the world, though it is hard to use in bigger cities sometimes or requires a lot of concentration to focus on more than one thing at a time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Quote :
"I see you met with some trouble while shopping, Yamato and Lady Okura. I am sorry for my absence."
See?! We were inside a building. You were far away - eagle eyes maybe?

If so, that would be an extraordinary gift. Although Yamato couldn't understand how Iyuki would also know that there had been trouble, if you could really call it that. Aito was a nuisance sure, but nothing to stress about.

Quote :
"My activities were uneventful and I even had time to put in some applications for work."
Yamato could understand the need for work for whatever paper and metal Iyuki needed for trade. It still seemed like a rip-off, however. Even back in Hayato, Yamato worked for himself and his family. They didn't need outside resources; that was a luxury reserved for Sundays. He also didn't like answering to people. It was his hunt and his rules, and he loved it.

Quote :
"I can see things using my glasses, things no others can. They allow me to see special colors in the world, though it is hard to use in bigger cities sometimes or requires a lot of concentration to focus on more than one thing at a time."
Yamato grimaced, eyebrows furrowing in frustration because he couldn't begin to understand what that really meant. He had only a basic grasp of colors, forgot some names in between. He knew red. Red was his favorite color. Special colors?

"So... what. You see a color and know what's up?" Yamato pondered for a moment. "I mean, dogs can smell and hear things I can't. Yip and bark repeatedly when a storm's brewing. Same with other animals. Something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Quote :
"I see you met with some trouble while shopping, Yamato and Lady Okura. I am sorry for my absence."
Muika raised an eyebrow, Iyuki's abilities stretched that far? He could tell if something had happened even if he wasn't present?

Quote :
"My activities were uneventful and I even had time to put in some applications for work."
She was relieved to hear he hadn't run into anyone like she and Yamato had, although Aito hadn't done anything to them just his presence there had been a threat.

It was then that she noticed Iyuki looked to be contemplating something. What though?

Quote :
"I can see things using my glasses, things no others can. They allow me to see special colors in the world, though it is hard to use in bigger cities sometimes or requires a lot of concentration to focus on more than one thing at a time."
Muika's eyes went wide when she realized what he was doing. He was explaining his abilities to Yamato, outright saying he had power beyond a normal human being's. Just what was the thinking!?

Quote :
"So... what. You see a color and know what's up?"

"I mean, dogs can smell and hear things I can't. Yip and bark repeatedly when a storm's brewing. Same with other animals. Something like that?"
Even if it sounded like Yamato didn't quite understand, telling him had more than likely raised some curiosity within the man. It'd be difficult to keep him uninvolved, keep him out of danger from anything Seiya might through at them. She'd already wanted to deal with this alone, by herself so no one would be at risk of getting hurt, then Iyuki had gotten involved...and now this.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 am

Quote :
"So... what. You see a color and know what's up?"

"I mean, dogs can smell and hear things I can't. Yip and bark repeatedly when a storm's brewing. Same with other animals. Something like that?"
Iyuki stood straighter as Yamato accepted his reveal with questions. It meant that the man wanted to know more and was thinking about what it meant. He wasn't outright dismissing it and the young man felt so relieved. He didn't think he could explain how he hadn't ever experienced such a a weird faucet of his power before when he saw the face, but he could explain the other bits.

"Sort of like that. I think my mind converts my ability to an easier to understand format using the 'colors'. For me, I see odd shades of colors not normally there, and its hard to explain how. I don't think they are real colors, or if thats really how my eyes see them. My brain might just be making it easier for me to absorb this sort of thing. Its also tied to my glasses, if I don't have them on I don't see them." Iyuki spoke for a while and sort of fell into a melodic tone he used when reciting things. He blushed slightly though at how much he had spoke and turned away to look at anything but the two new friends.

"I am sorry Great Lady Okura. I know you must be upset at me, but this is my power. Its my right to tell Yamato." His jaw was set in a stubborn clench and he kept looking away even though his face was beet red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:55 am

So much of Iyuki's powers seemed like instinct, to feel what wasn't really there, and understand what really was. Yamato's mind, however, took in what Iyuki said quite well because of Iyuki's melodic voice. The blush at the end was out of place, but Yamato forgave that. It would be the same if he had to explain that animals sometimes mutated into killer demons whenever he was around.

"Instinct." Yamato said aloud, sharing his thought. "Knowing things without thinking about them. I understand why you would want to keep your power a secret. Attracts trouble."

Some crows stood on a roost overlooking the group, cawing madly, reacting to the uneasy feeling Yamato had in his perceived act of sacrilege against the Creator that sent hell to kill him. With good enough aim, Yamato might be able to take most of them out with small stones if they tried transforming. He attention had been diverted because of the sound, but returned quickly because that was an explanation Yamato didn't want to give.

"I believe you." said Yamato plainly to Iyuki. "I've seen others with powers before." His once best friend was one of them. "Was it... your power that led you to Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:09 am

Quote :
"I am sorry Great Lady Okura. I know you must be upset at me, but this is my power. Its my right to tell Yamato."
Once finished explaining his abilities in greater detail, Muika listened to Iyuki apologize to her, though she gave no reply. Her expression returned to it's normal state, though her eyes seemed a bit harder than before.

Quote :
"Instinct." Yamato said aloud, sharing his thought. "Knowing things without thinking about them. I understand why you would want to keep your power a secret. Attracts trouble."

"I believe you." said Yamato plainly to Iyuki. "I've seen others with powers before." His once best friend was one of them. "Was it... your power that led you to Muika?"
Muika cleared her throat then, after having remained silent for a good portion of the conversation.

"If we're actually going to talk about this," She started, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again, "then maybe it'd be better to do it where there aren't other people around."

This place could get crowded and there were already a few people around. Whether they'd heard them or not, Muika didn't know but it'd be best to discuss this if they were going to in a place that was more secluded and away from others.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm

"Y-you have?" Iyuki was stunned and more than a bit floored by that revelation. Yamato had fully accepted it, seen others and even had a good explanation for what Iyuki really did. This was a bit more than the young man expected and he spluttered for a bit before he could continue. Well, attempt to continue. He couldn't speak more when he caught a glimpse of Great Lady Okura.

Great Lady Okura looked like she was about to gut him, even though Iyuki hadn't revealed anything about her. He hadn't planned on it either, nothing about her problems would be mentioned. It seemed like she took it the wrong way though and there was no way to explain in front of Yamato.

"If we go someplace else, I would first like to speak to you Great Lady Okura. You have misunderstood my intentions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote :
"Y-you have?"
Judging his reaction, Yamato was glad that Iyuki didn't know the full picture of his encounters with other people with powers. Most were dead. One was hunting him down.

Quote :
"If we're actually going to talk about this," She started, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again, "then maybe it'd be better to do it where there aren't other people around."
Quote :
"If we go someplace else, I would first like to speak to you Great Lady Okura. You have misunderstood my intentions."
"You mean you want to speak to her in private."

The uneasiness stirring within Yamato started to saturate with anger. He didn't like being talked down to in this way. He just couldn't stand being here, being talked down to, and despite what could be good intentions, it seemed like he was just being cast aside whenever he came close to what was really going on.  The campfire stories might have been the closest he was to knowing these people.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Muika gave another sigh, feeling they weren't quite getting the exact reason it'd be best to change locations.

"If you'd like to talk to me in private that's fine, I mention changing locations because there are people around." She said, her voice lower, practically a whisper. "Even if some might shrug off us talking about powers and such as 'kids playing games' I'd rather not risk it."

Having powers...it wasn't normal and it definitely wasn't something to talk about so casually. Muika was the cautious type, and if word got around that super powered people you see in books and cartoons weren't just fiction, it could lead to trouble. Even if there was a low chance someone would actually believe it, all it took was one person like them to make those possible rumors the concrete truth.

One screw up, one muttered word, it's all it took.

It's why she always secluded herself, kept away from others, didn't trust others anymore. One screw up and it was back to being tested on like some experiment...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:31 am

"Well yes private for a few minutes." Iyuki felt so dismayed. He truly felt like the simple world he had been building was being shattered. Still, Lady Okura's words were a bit comforting. They shouldn't be here in the open like this, though there was no one he could see right now within hearing, that didn't mean someone wouldn't be able to walk up.

"I do not know of a place nearby at this time of day, could you lead Lady Okura? Sir Yamato, when we get there if you wish, you may ask of me anything in my power to share. Even secret or embarassing things... I will honor you with no lies, even though I have not lied to you at all yet. I will also do much to make it up to you in whatever way you see fit." Iyuki felt... like he owed Yamato for keeping this from him. If those people had seen Yamato they probably marked him like they had Iyuki. But it was ultimately Lady Okura's decision, still Iyuki felt he needed to allow himself a chance to repay the man for the slights given. His face was composed but inside he was panicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:34 am

Quote :
"If you'd like to talk to me in private that's fine, I mention changing locations because there are people around." She said, her voice lower, practically a whisper. "Even if some might shrug off us talking about powers and such as 'kids playing games' I'd rather not risk it."
Yamato did not take Muika's comment the right way, at all. He took it as an insult to his intelligence and self control. He had been speaking as he normally would be, not yelling it for the world to hear. He also didn't understand the urgency because he was still out of the loop.

Quote :
"Well yes private for a few minutes."
He was not yet trusted. Only one person had trusted him, and that was Nentsu. That trust was broken when Yamato broke into his stables, stole a horse, and watched an enraged horse eat Nen's dad.

Embarrassed, isolated, angry; all those familiar emotions welled up inside him. Kami was punishing him for visiting this shrine, for trying to make friends, for poking in other people's business to find answers to his own personal hell that he was never supposed to escape in the first place.

The crows that had made their roost on the tops of shrine buildings were starting to become more aggressive. He could tell by the way they shifted their heads erratically, swooped dangerously low around people, cawing at each other and snapping their beaks.

Quote :
"I do not know of a place nearby at this time of day, could you lead Lady Okura? Sir Yamato, when we get there if you wish, you may ask of me anything in my power to share. Even secret or embarrassing things... I will honor you with no lies, even though I have not lied to you at all yet. I will also do much to make it up to you in whatever way you see fit."
He believed so strongly that these were people like himself, but most of all he felt guilt. He could tell that he stood in their way and that Iyuki's ... great generosity was a weakness that could no longer be imposed on.

"Curiosity killed the cat." He had muttered the phrase in English first, and then repeated it clearer in the closest translation in Japanese he could think of. His voice was at the foremost frustrated. He never liked having his hand forced by circumstance. "I trust you. I've always trusted you. Muika as well. That is my instinct. When we are at a better location, you may tell me all I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 am

Quote :
"Well yes private for a few minutes."
As irritated as she was, she shot Iyuki an apologetic look, but only for a short moment. She was just cautious, she didn't want to be caught again, taken away to be poked and prodded by needles and such. She was done being an experiment, done being a puppet that danced for it's master whenever he desired.

Quote :
"I do not know of a place nearby at this time of day, could you lead Lady Okura? Sir Yamato, when we get there if you wish, you may ask of me anything in my power to share. Even secret or embarassing things... I will honor you with no lies, even though I have not lied to you at all yet. I will also do much to make it up to you in whatever way you see fit."
She gave a nod just before hearing Yamato mutter something, but it she couldn't understand it. She could sense his frustration though, and although she wished she could prevent it, he'd been involved. She knew it was too late the moment Aito saw him with her...

Quote :
"I trust you. I've always trusted you. Muika as well. That is my instinct. When we are at a better location, you may tell me all I need to know."
She didn't know how to respond, in the end, she just given another nod -- the hint of sadness in her eyes as she turned her back to the two men and began walking.

"This way. There's a bridge near here that crosses the river, once we're under it we'll talk."

The grassy area next to the river under the bridge was an ideal spot for such a conversation as this, no one ever really occupied the area so it was a safe bet it wouldn't be occupied now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Cat curious death? Iyuki knew a bit of english, from school, but he wasn't the greatest at other languages. If Yamato wanted to help him he'd love it! Still, the phrase in japanese helped him remember. 'Curiosity killed the cat. Ahhh, but satisfaction brought it back.'

Iyuki followed Lady Okura, but not before mumbling, "Thank you Sir Yamato." and turning red as he looked down. That trust might be misplaced... Lady Okura's too. It was obvious he had messed up badly... Maybe if he was silent...

They made it to the river and Iyuki put his glasses on. The colors were faded, none of them ones he remembered. "You are right Lady Okura. I will keep my glasses on and be a look out. Colors tend to visible before a person."

He didn't feel like he should be the one to talk so Iyuki sat down, and watched around just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:07 am

Yamato decided to stay at the top of the bank as the other two made it underneath the bridge to once again talk amongst themselves. He thought about Iyuki's response to the old expression, and he liked it, which surprisingly made him more relaxed.

Some of the crows from the shrine had followed behind Yamato, leeching off his lingering negative emotional reitsu like bird's feed. The energy was dwindling, however, and they started to scatter to find something else. Maybe he had done something right for a change; maybe he didn't have to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Muika leaned her back against one of the pillars holding the bridge they were under up, crossing her arms out of habit before glancing over to Iyuki who stood with her while Yamato waited for them to finish their private talk.

"You wanted to talk privately?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am

"I didn't want to presume to tell your story. But I feel like I must have crossed a line I shouldn't have. I am truly sorry Lady Okura." Iyuki bowed so low his glasses almost fell off, but he didn't stay that way long. It wasn't as respectful but he was supposed to be looking out and checking the colors. In the very brief time Iyuki had spent with the pair he had begun to notice changes in their colors and his. It was almost like his powers were adapting again...

The man felt a bit of a chill at the thought. They had altered only twice in the course of his life and he wasn't ready to experience such a thing again. He looked up into the mismatched eyes of his now protector, a quick glance before they traveled across the banks and up the hill as he spoke. "I just wanted to tell Sir Yamato about my own abilities and story. I now realize it probably put pressure on you and also revealed a bit more about yourself than you wanted to share. He also needs a warning though... The color of that man was something awful. I don't want to see Yamato get hurt from him either."

Iyuk clenched his fists and bit his lip, looking anywhere but Lady Okura. He felt so useless, his power and strengths more useful in someone who had to stay home not someone embroiled in a conspiracy and magic. Well, maybe not magic but whatever this was... "Still, I want to try and make it up to you."

(I am sorry for the long wait. I can't stay online long, however I've been piecing this post together all day. Forgive me.)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 am

Muika waited a moment before she finally gave a light breath.

"It's..It's fine." She wasn't making direct eye contact, as she wasn't exactly used to a situation where she was partly in the wrong. Then again she wasn't quite used to having people to discuss things with in general.

"You have the right to tell Yamato about yourself, I have no jurisdiction over that." She started. "And..."

Another sigh.

"There's nothing I can do to keep him out of involvement. I realize that now. From the moment I met the both of you you were involved..." She explained. "I'm in the wrong here, I'm trying to prevent something I'm already too late to prevent."

For a moment she was quiet, debating on explaining her own feelings further, wondering if she could even muster up the strength to give Iyuki even that much trust.

Her fingers unconsciously clenched around her clothing's fabric as she pushed further.

"You already know, but I was just irritated earlier because we were discussing these...these abilities of ours in such a public place. These abilities aren't normal...and if the wrong person were to overhear...that would be it...and I just..."

Another breath.

"I don't want to return to being some lab rat to be experimented on again. After almost twelve years of that...I'm done. I don't want to go back to that."

"Ever since then I've only cared about myself, I don't trust others..."

"It's not...It's not that I want to be that way, it's just after everything...it's the only way I know how to survive." This was stupid, she shouldn't be saying this much. "So...I'm...I'm sorry. I haven't been the most friendliest person and...I just want to say...You don't need to be so hard on yourself, you're doing what you can, and you're even putting up with my sorry attitude."

It was then that Muika finally forced herself to look him in the eyes. "So...again, sorry..and....t-thanks."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Iyuki's normally calm face grew more and more troubled as Lady Okura continued. She was both right and wrong, though the second part was mere opinion on the young man's part. He was her charge. In this situation, if she had felt it was dangerous, he should have kept the information to himself. He was a liability to her, one her obvious honor and kind heart had taken on despite her own problems. She was such an amazing Lady.

His eyes kept traveling back to Lady Okura, though they were sweeping the lawn and roads. Not many people were nearby or had even been here lately... It was odd but not overly so. He still kept a constant vigil though, alert and ready to sound the alarm. Iyuki had caused her such hurt and pain, bringing up all these old memories she had suppressed or left alone. And here he had been stupid... Speaking like that, what had he been thinking? His sense of honor and inability to think things through got in the way again! There could have been a better time or place to talk about this... His hands shook. These two people were so kind... their simple and quick acceptance meant more than the world to him.

Iyuki took a step forward and couldn't help it. he fell to his knees and reached for one of the hands that held her clothes so tight. If she let him, he would hold it in both his hands and stare up at her. "If I can help it, I will help you stay away from them with all my power. I won't endanger you with my carelessness again either. I was careless, that is easy to see Lady Okura. You have such a large heart that you can not see it from inside yourself."

A proclamation issued from his lips without warning, shocking even himself. "I will serve you as best I can. You and Sir Yamato. Together we can do what we need to, whether its running or making a stand. Shall we inform him of all the events then, My Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:11 pm

She could only take in his reaction what she'd been able to muster out of her for a moment before he suddenly stepped forward followed by him falling to his knees and taking one of her hands. Which immediately left her stunned and confused what he was doing.

"Wh..Wha-"

Quote :
"If I can help it, I will help you stay away from them with all my power. I won't endanger you with my carelessness again either. I was careless, that is easy to see Lady Okura. You have such a large heart that you can not see it from inside yourself.
Quote :
"I will serve you as best I can. You and Sir Yamato. Together we can do what we need to, whether its running or making a stand. Shall we inform him of all the events then, My Lady?"
Her mouth was open slightly but no words were coming out, she was too shocked, no embarrassed perhaps by what he'd said because her face felt heated.

"A..You..." She stuttered before shaking her head and looking away from him, her brows furrowed as she attempted to push past her embarrassment. "I...Idiot...You don't have to keep...calling me that...and..You can do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 am

Iyuki wasn't sure how Muika was taking his words and had been getting supremely worried over the petite young woman's reaction when she finally spoke up. Her inability to look at him and her blushes told him more than her words did. The sharp tongue didn't cut him to the bone like it might of before, or if she had kept a straight face. The Lady is trying to protect me! Her heart is too big for this planet to contain, just like Sir Yamato.

He beamed at Lady Okura before standing and dusting his knees off. Of course he had let go of her hand, that would have been inappropriate to hold it. Instead he pushed his glasses up and turned over his shoulder to the form of Sir Yamato resting there. "It is indeed fortuitous that what I want coincides with that then. I would not want to keep Sir Yamato waiting, will be you be fine speaking about these things? Or would you rather have me, your..."

Now he frowned biting his lip in thought. What would be the word? He had sword himself in service to her, but what would suit? He wasn't a Knight or Samurai. In fact he was as far from it as could be, his skills way more suited to that of a maid or housewife/husband. "Ah! Your Maid or Butler... That is the word yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Life, City Trouble
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next