(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

City Life, City Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 am

"Any thought that enters your mind, you may voice. I shall stay by your side, and shall never judge you for anything you may wish to say." Iyuki's eyes were intense as he watched Lady Muika, leaning forward to place a kiss on her hand. "Your conclusions hold ideas that could be true, and it would be unwise of us to ignore such thoughts. Please, my Lady. Do not hold back for this one's sake."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:10 am

"Eeh!" She felt heat in her face, like she had earlier today. "R-R-really, since I'm not...exactly...street savvy I can be completely wrong sometimes! Sometimes there might not be any truth at all in some of my thoughts...R-really..."

She wasn't even quite sure if any of what she'd just spoken made sense, again just voicing her thoughts like she had previously done so. It seemed along with the constant apologizing...embarrassment was likely to follow her as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:17 am

"But together we can figure things out. It is why I am here, together with you. No ideas should be shot down before they are heard." Lady Muika was blushing, was something wrong? Was she upset. Did she think his words too bold or did she think her words were useless?

The man wasn't sure, but he would have to ask. He would not hurt her. "Lady Muika, are my words the source of your discomfort? If so you have my sincerest apologies. I did not mean to hurt you. I only meant to assure you of your own value, higher than that of any precious gem, in my eyes. You are the reason I am here today, alive. You are the most precious master I could ever hope to have."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:25 am

"N-n-no, no! It's...It's just that...that..." She honestly didn't know. It wasn't discomfort just embarrassment and that wasn't anything as bad as discomfort. That's what she thought anyway...whether she was correct in that notion or not she was unsure. "I..I'm just not...accustomed...to this type of kindness?"

Did that even make sense? Iyuki's kindness towards her was genuine, she could at least see that much, or, she hoped that's what she saw. So in other words, she was trying to get across she wasn't used to genuine kindness.

"I...I'm...I can tell between genuine and fake kindness. I can..." She muttered, more to herself than Iyuki...as if she were trying to convince herself of her statement.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:38 am

"Oh..." Iyuki's eyes closed and his lower lip twitched as he remembered. She wasn't used to such things. She hadn't had much, he had had everything. It was so... upsetting. Such a kind and wonderful person didn't need such awfulness in their life.

At her muttered words though, he broke down. Lady Muika needed a hug. She needed lots of hugs. He was being genuine, with his whole being and she was doubting herself. He held her gently, not tightly. If she wished to pull away or move she could easily. "Oh Lady Muika. If I ever prove to have hurt you or made you doubt yourself again, please take your blade and pierce my evil heart. I shall strive to be as kind and caring as you, so I may make sure you experience enough happiness to fill your years without!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am

"Wh..Wha...?" If it was embarrassment she felt, it only seemed to increase at Iyuki's actions. He was...rather dramatic. It wasn't like that was a bad trait or anything just...very different from those she'd been around most of her life...was it...refreshing in a sense?

"Y...Yeah..." She blinked, averting her eyes off to the ground somewhere even though they weren't making direct eye contact at the moment to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:48 am

"It is okay. I understand. Things are hard, but I shall be here to help." Iyuki pulled back, knowing he tested the boundaries of his role and smiling for Lady Muika. He gave a quick bow this time, before moving back towards the entrance of the house. Daylight was running out and he still had to make it back to town to get the needed things

"I shall help however you wish, my Lady. Now I must move crates, so you do not feel guilty over your house you so kindly let me stay in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 am

"R-Right." Muika gave a small nod before quickly moving back to work to move more crates with him. The work would be done faster with the two of them moving them, once the crates were outside there'd be more room as they needed.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:03 am

Once the crates were safely outside, all except the precious clothing ones, Iyuki wiped his forehead with a happy sigh. He then undid his coat, and also took off his vest. Those should have honestly been the first to go, when they started, but he really needed to cool off. It was too warm for his clothes, but he didn't like showing too much skin in the first place.

"I suppose I can move some things in now. I would only wish to move the most fragile things to be honest. Or things that can not get wet. Such as my clothing. Is this all right Lady Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 am

"Yeah, that's fine." Muika replied, wiping her own forehead free of sweat once everything was outside.

She rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie up to her elbows, though, the armwarmers she usually wore still remained. It really was too warm for this type of clothing...

Looking down at her still clothed arms she decided to remove the arm warms after a short moment of thought before placing them within her pockets. The rope scars were light and then around her wrists, the light scars on her wrists and hands being the reason she wore them to begin with, but right now hiding them mattered little to her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:20 am

Iyuki was grabbing things from his motorcycle when he noticed Lady Muika loosening up her clothes as well. He grinned, a small smile and nodded. "I see we both are too warm."

He would not bother with her scars for now, even if he was worried and wanted to ask. Lady Muika was showing them, that showed how okay she was with his presence. He carried in the roll that was his mattress, motioning lady Muika to follow. "Here, you can see how comfortable this is."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:26 am

"Mhm..." She replied, "I...I don't really like hot weather..."

After she'd spoken Muika glanced over at the roll in Iyuki's arms before giving a small nod and following behind him. As long as he wasn't sleeping on the floor she'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 am

"Same." Iyuki dropped his formal speaking for a second to shudder. He hated sweating so much and preferred much cooler weather than what they had right now. He set the roll on the floor and untied it, unrolling a thick sturdy mattress. It looked comfy, and to demonstrate in a way so that Lady Muika would not worry, Iyuki threw himself forward onto it.

He smushed his face with a small yelp and then laid there like a lump. "That. That was not smart."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 am

Muika let out a small noise of surprise when Iyuki flung himself on it. She looked down at him, slight worry in her expression. "You....you okay?"

His action hadn't exactly calmed her concern over him sleeping properly...but she supposed it was simply because he'd dropped himself down on it so suddenly is why he was experiencing what he was now...still though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 am

"I merely bent my nose Lady Muika. Please do not waste such worry on so small of a problem of this." Iyuki's voice was muffled, as he laid there on the bed. He wished he could melt into the floor or through the floor. Maybe if he did he would fall all the way through the earth and have gained enough momentum to reach escape velocity and never have to see this planet again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:41 am

"I see...do you need, um, bandages or something? Maybe there's something in the medicine supply that would help?"

She hoped he hadn't broken it, both for his well being and his upcoming job interview...weren't employees supposed to look their best? If he injured his face would that hinder his chances of getting the job he wanted? She wasn't sure of the exact requirements, but it was an assumption.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 am

"It was not harmed in anyway, though my dignity has suffered its gravest defeat yet. My Lady, you should leave me here to die. I feel the shame will end me soon." Iyuki's voice grew more and more soft as he spoke. He never moved at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:57 am

"E...Eh?" Muika was quiet for a moment, letting Iyuki wallow in his drama before she moved over to where she'd be in front of him and lightly tried to get him to sit up. "Um...sorry to well...interrupt but..."

She'd wondered slightly on what to say that could perhaps snap him out of his death of crushed dignity, but she was unsure of what could actually do that so she took a shot in the dark.

"Do you...um...want a snack or something? We haven't eaten so...I could make sandwiches? I can't cook but sandwiches shouldn't be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:04 am

Iyuki let the Lady help him up, his face beet red as she seemed to wish him to be in a better mood. He would try, but with each gentle and kind word his dignity died more and more. How he could serve such a lady with such a lack of dignity and shame at his actions!

At her words about cooking, the young man stood up quickly. "No my lady! Let me handle this task. I am here to serve you, you should now lower yourself to do such a thing for me."

Apparently his honor overrode his dignity and he was ready to be the dramatic Iyuki once again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:19 am

"L...Lower myself?" Muika didn't quite get what was so bad about making food for each other, it seemed to be a common thing people did but...in the end she figured it was one of Iyuki's...traits for the role he'd decided to play upon.

"I can get drinks then, there's...water and I...bought teabags at the store...I could try making that It seemed easy enough...I don't know if that brand is any good though, I don't really know much about tea brands so I picked one out. Maybe it would be safer to just drink water then?" She was mostly talking to herself at this point, the vast knowledge on what was good and what wasn't to drink escaping being a bit beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 am

"If you wish, I have some things we could carry in that might help me prepare lunch. I would like some help carrying it all in?" Iyuki felt awful for asking his Lady to do such a thing, but in all truth he could tell she would feel awful not helping at all. "I can teach you about tea as I work, if you so desire my lady. It is not all that hard of a concept to grasp, though now with me here you will never have to drink such... lower teas as bagged ones."

"They can be good, but not for one like you." He headed outside to gather some more of his things and bring them in. He could roll the bed back up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:38 am

She didn't really see herself as high on a pedestal as Iyuki seemed to be putting her, but she ignored those feelings and stood. "Sure, I can help with that. I'll also listen to...stuff you know about tea."

She knew there were many different kinds but she didn't really get the whole lower tea thing, there were probably better ones than what she'd bought for sure but she wasn't exactly knowledgeable about the tea hierarchy.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 am

As they started the process of unpacking, Iyuki started explaining to Lady Muika the intricacies of Tea. He was supposed to be a Butler, it was his job to know. They had quite a bit of time to get to know each other and unpack, time would probably go much faster than they wanted.

(OOC: Topic end?)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:05 am

[Topic End; Yeha]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Life, City Trouble   City Life, City Trouble - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Life, City Trouble
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5