(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:25 pm

"Well it is my birthday... So that means you have to accept it! Because I really want you to have it and it'd make me happy." Miyako's smile was bright and happy as she waved her hand up at him lightly, it flopping back down to Hibiki's lap as she waited. "Are you gonna open it?"

He wasn't looking at her, he was really flustered wasn't he? Miyako didn't want him to be too flustered though and just waited for a moment. Inside the box were the two smooth stones she had found at the beach, the large pebbles she had really really liked and cooed over the whole way home.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:33 pm

"A...Ah..." He...couldn't argue against that... Her birthday, her wishes. She'd...gotten him something and expected him to accept it... Open it? A..Ah...right...

Looking down at the box again he went about slowly undoing the ribbon, trying not to focus on the fact she'd been...that worried about losing a gift she'd intended to give to...to him...

It was...

The pebbles. These were the...the pebbles from the beach.

He had to look away again, though she'd still be able to see...some of his face at least. P...Pebbles. He knew that damn otter trivia by now...gh..g...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Miyako smiled and reached up just far enough to hold his shirt and tug on it weakly, not caring that he had turned away since she could still easily see part of his face. Being on his lap like this was useful!

He was extremely flustered by this...very... more than she had expected and she felt her smile growing. "So...you like them then? I thought you might like them! Precious memories of the beach trip, you really liked being a sea monster and just floating around so I thought you deserved the pebbles more."

She even called them pebbles.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:46 pm

She was...even calling them pebbles...

"A-...Ah..." Aito managed, still keeping his head turned as he trained his eyes on...the wall. The wall again was a safe spot to focus on. Nothing...nothing flustering about the damn wall.

The wall was safe.

Even...calling them pebbles...gh....

Beach...Memories...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:52 pm

"'Biikii? Whats...wrong?" Miyako wondered if maybe she was wrong... Hibiki seemed broken... this was more than fluster, he was... broken?

She pushed herself up weakly, her legs scrambling for purchase on the floor before she used them to get herself up him more. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she twisted and just sat on his lap, unlike her usual straddling. "Is...it too much?"

It was too much for her, that was for sure, she leaned all her weight against him as her small burst of energy faded.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Wrong...? Nothing...nothing was...was wrong.

Not in a bad sense anyway...

He was just unable to say that, unable to get actual...full words out much to his dismay. He looked like a damn dumbass...staring at the wall like this, but gh...

He was distracted...just slightly as Miyako pushed herself up into his lap before leaning against him as she attempted to get his attention.

Well, it worked.

His arms slid from the table to around her. A...Ah...Miyako was a good hiding spot, just bury himself in her hair; yup, good...good hiding spot.

"F....s'Fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am

Miyako hadn't been wrong! Hibiki's immediate snuggles and face burying was a good sign and she wished she could kiss him. Instead she settled for nudging his head with her own and resting against him. Maybe she should distract him... "Ne, Hibiki? Do you have any snacks in immediate grabbing distance? I kinda wore myself out with the making of the key!"

If there was one thing to make him less blushy, as much as she liked him showing his feelings and snuggling her, it was focusing on something to fix!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 am

Snacks...?

"...Put most of 'em by the fridge..." Focus on the snacks, if he focused on the snacks he could form at least somewhat full sentences. He could talk some...

The fridge was a short distance away, though there would still need to be moving to get to it.

Mn...

Just focus on the snacks, and not the...the...

Snacks, focus...snacks...

Could...he even manage to walk like this? Well...there was another option...

Falling back on his back with a hold on Miyako he used his legs to push them back some, sliding them back close enough to the small fridge to where something like the pocky could just be grabbed.

"Think...close enough..." Could she grab it?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:55 am

By the fridge... did that mean she'd have to break into her emergency pocky stores!? Miyako was about to do such a horrid and final resort thing when Hibiki pulled them to the floor. The shocked woman eeped and fell with him, before clinging to him tightly as he pushed them across the floor with his legs.

She was shaking with suppressed laughter, wanting to let it all out but sure he'd stop before she was to the food from embarrassment if she did so. A few little giggles did escape as they finally stopped, the pocky well within reach and she snagged a few boxes. Her stomach finally gave a loud growl as she opened one up and promptly began to devour them. It would stop her from giggling and laughing until she could find the words again.

She could thank him in a minute properly, instead she needed food and not to die from laughing at Dork Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:57 am

Aito was unaware of how idiotic his movements towards the fridge had probably been, his focus solely on getting to the food since otherwise it would have been a long, painful journey to the fridge.

Miyako had gotten the pocky though, and he remained on the floor as she snacked on them.

She'd been...laughing? Hn... Whatever.

His mind wasn't processing what was so funny, but he didn't really care to figure out at the moment. He could just...lie here on the floor...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 am

The first box was devoured in record time for even the black hole, the second following suit as she slowly regained color in her skin. Miyako hadn't realized how pale she had been from the energy drain and wondered what kind of key that was...

Blinking, she set it down on the silent man's forehead before smiling down at him. "Also for you! You'll get more use out of it I bet. Thanks for um dragging me over here. It was silly but really cute too."

The third box was being eaten much slower now that she had some energy in her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:13 am

"Hn?"

Feeling something placed on his head, he attempted to look up at it, but it wasn't like he could actually see it trying to do that. Though...it was the key he felt.

Get more use out of it...?

Well, maybe.

"Ah..." He would have nodded, but if he did the key would have dropped. Silly? When he pushed them over here...? He'd just...just been doing the only...logical thing to do to get over the food!

That...That was it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:22 am

With the third box down, Miyako felt revived enough to lean down and kiss Hibiki's nose as he looked up cutely at the key. How come he always tried to see impossible things? It was too adorable he really needed to stop...

"Cute! Super cute! Unbearably cute!" Miyako giggled and punctuated each of her comments with another kiss, ones to his cheeks on each side. "Impossibly cute!"

He was just full of cute and sweet today and she had no idea how to deal with it without snapping into a million pieces of cooing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:28 am

C...Cute?

H-hah?

He hadn't... What...? Aito was surprised by the sudden barrage of kisses from Miyako as she continued to call him cute with stronger and stronger terms. He... He hadn't, what...?

"A...Ah..." It wasn't like he wasn't allowing them though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 am

"Nope! No half hearted Ahing~" Miyako laughed and nudged his cheek with her nose in warning before kissing it again. She planted a few more kisses on his cheeks before finally pressing her lips to his and giving him a real and nice one.

He deserved all the kisses! Every last one of them, he was too cute and sweet and kind...

Hibiki wasn't allowed to escape!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:46 am

"M-Mn..." What... What was he supposed to say then!?

His sounds were all he had, what did he have if he wasn't allowed of using them!? His awkward silence!? No...

Aito allowed the kisses, not minding them as Miyako finally pressed her lips to his. He responded, his hold not having left her since he'd pushed them over here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:52 am

Miyako was pleased as Hibiki responded, wanting to smile but putting it off for the duration of the kissing... She had to pull back after a few moments though, grinning up a storm. "Are you feeling any better yet? I'd like to be able to talk to you again and look at things and eat cake with you."

"I can't do that if you are a flustered mess though!" She was teasing very softly, her head leaning down to nuzzle his cheek in more affectionate gestures. "I told you you are kind and sweet."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:00 am

"s...s'Fine..." He could...talk he felt.

They could head back to the kotatsu and actually eat, and Miyako could get her fill of more than just pocky. It seemed like a plan, they already had what they were going to do planned out already...

"Cake first...or do you want udon?" It was probably still a bit before it would actually be dinner time, so if Miyako wanted to eat sweets first it'd be fine, her birthday.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:38 am

"..." Cake or udon... cake or udon... This was a hard choice, a miserable choice to make. Miyako's face and body froze as she attempted to decide. On one hand, cake was here and udon meant one of them leaving... On the other she was starving and might eat all the cake...

But then how could she... Miyako's brain broke and she fell against Hibiki, unable to decide and just making soft little whines against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:49 am

Aito waited for Miyako to make a decision, though she seemed at war with herself. Was this...a decision she couldn't make? He blinked, waiting patiently as she...began whining against his neck...

"If we get udon, we'll get odango, and gyoza with it..." It was a hot meal, while cake and sweets would be more on the cold side. They could have one before or after the other...

What would they have first then?

Cake...or udon...

"I got ice cream and chocolates...and some cookies with the cakes." He'd gotten a lot of sweets to put it simply.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:40 am

Miyako's whines grew more and she felt ashamed of her inability to choose, Hibiki's words not helping her in the least really. Both sounded good! Hot and cold... She wanted...she wanted...

Fine! "Udon first! I can always get another dinner later. Second dinner. The sweets should be special and saved."

It was obvious the decision had taken all of her immense otterwillpower, as she now laid limply against him in utter decimated defeat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:44 am

The choice still seemed uninmaginably difficult for Miyako, but Aito waited for her to give her decision. Hot food or cold right now...

Hot.

"Alright... I'll get it ordered then and go pick it up in a bit...." He replied; one of his hands left its place from around Miyako to move to his pocket, pulling out his phone. "You want anything more than what I already said we'd get...?"

Udon, gyoza, and odango right now...

He was about to get it ordered so...might as well ask.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 pm

"Nuh uh, that sounds good." Miyako almost said Hibiki Kisses but she stopped herself and smiled instead. At least this way if she did want cake too while eating udon she could get some, so it was all in all the correct choice.

It still felt like she had killed a man in her attempt to pick one or the other... Her limp body didn't respond as Hibiki pulled the phone out, resting against him and waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:11 pm

"Mn..." With a small nod, Aito went and dialed the number, it being stored away in his phones memory. When the employee answered he ordered their food, not taking too long as he listed off what they wanted to have before hanging up.

It'd be ready to go pick up in a short bit, if he left now he'd just be waiting around until it was done.

"It'll be ready to go get in a few."

There. Food was set, and they had their dessert ready to eat for after or later. A real feast...kinda, to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Miyako listened to Hibiki order the food and waited until he hung up and told her his plans, nodding and accepting this for now. "Kaay, thanks a lot Hibiki. Its been a really nice day you know, all cause of you."

He had to know she was happy with this, happy with all he'd done and tried to do... with all he thought of and how much he thought of her.

"Do you think I could have more kisses though? I'm kind of dead." Miyako blinked and shifted weakly against him. She could not move or get up... not even to give kisses...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next