(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:26 am

"Kay! My own personal singer? How nice." Miyako giggled and let go of him enough to brush back his bangs on one side and kiss his cheek... But she didn't pull away. Instead she sat herself on one of his legs, straddling it and pulled the book over to look. She was flexible enough to twist and get the song when she wanted...

"Hm, I don't know... I've never heard this song before I think. Sacred Spear Explosion Boy?" Miyako stared at the name as if the answer would pop out to her. Her eyes glanced up in question, it seemed like something like Tsukiakari maybe? "The other one had been a song about swords and fighting...this one was probably that too. I think..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:30 am

"Mn..."

Personal singer? He guessed... He didn't mind singing and if she wanted him to sing he didn't mind doing that for her either.

Aito didn't seem to mind how Miyako situated herself on him as she went through the book of listed songs, his arm still around her as she picked on out.

Sacred Spear Explosion Boy?

He blinked at the title, but gave a nod to Miyako's reasoning.

"Probably."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:35 am

With Hibiki's silent agreement to be her personal singer, Miyako was excited once again at the thought of his singing. Smiling, she bent a bit and twisted to put the song in since they both agreed it would be fine. He was holding her so this should be really nice, up close and right near him to hear it!

As the opening part of the song started though, she froze. It sounded familiar... She wondered why...

Miyako had a bad feeling and she wondered if this had been the correct choice as the higher speed song began... It didn't sound like it was about swords or battle...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:40 am

Aito already had the mic in hand, so he held it back up some as Miyako went and picked the song for them. He'd need to listen to the beginning to get a feel for it...

At the opening of the song it was obvious this one was at a much faster pace, it would...probably be tiring. He could manage though, if it required talking fast...though he'd rarely have a chance to actually pay attention to the lyrics he was singing.

Thus the late reaction when he finally began singing.

The words came out quick, and his focus right now was solely on not missing one of the damn lyrics. The lyrics though... they were...

It took him...a bit to realize where this song was going...or where it had already gone...

...H....Hah?

Obviously, that meant some floundering.

J...Just what the hell was this song!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 am

Miyako remembered this song... it was a song they dared each other to sing when they gathered for karaoke... It was...

Oh gods, she squeaked and covered her face. Hibiki might have floundered a bit as he sang but with his voice....singing this... and those lyrics... He...he...

She was on his leg! She was sitting on him like this! While he was singing about...taking that off...and making an accident and...and...oh no those lyrics were so...so explicit and that...voice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:51 am

Th...This song was was in terms of explicitness than Koshitantan!

This one was much worse!

Obviously he was floundering now that he understood the lyrics, and eventually his voice faded before the song even ended. Just...

"U...Um..." What... What the hell was he supposed to say!? "That..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 am

Miyako fell over sideways as Hibiki stopped singing... She just fell to the couch, curled up in a ball... "That...song... I-I forgot...i-its a song...dared to sing... I-I... am...so sorry..."

So sorry...not sorry but also really sorry... Miyako was dying inside, no she was dead...Hibiki had sang enough before he floundered for her mind to go places and die.

That song...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:59 am

That...That...

He'd attempted to catch Miyako before she fell over, though his response had been...too late. She... She hadn't hurt herself or anything just fell on the couch, but...

That damn song...

"s..." Talk. "...s'Fine."

Just...extremely...extremely...

...extremely... He couldn't even describe! That song...was... Wh...What the hell...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:07 am

"...I-If it helps...wh-what little you sang...w-was the best...v-version I'd ever...h-heard..." Miyako squeaked at her admittance, her face unable to turn any more red or force anymore blood into it... but she had to admit it to him.

It would have been wrong not to... She shakily pushed herself up to partially sitting, mostly laying against the couch with her legs out, but held up by her hands... All wibbly and wobbly. "Sh-Should do... cute song...I-I should...sing..."

Singing sweet songs...get rid of the...dirty air...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:09 am

"..." Saying that...

Gh... Best version she'd heard, that... Of this song. C...Cute songs...right, Aito handed off the mic to Miyako since she'd said she should sing. "A-Ah..."

They could just...focus on less explicit songs to...distract from...that.

Who the hell wrote songs like that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:16 am

Miyako accepted the mic with a firm nod, one of determination and a smile that pretended she wasn't blushing and dying internally. She sat up fully, turned around and input a song before wondering if she should stand or not. Her eyes glanced over at Hibiki... before she blushed.

Just standing up and dancing to a song would be embarrassing with only him here. Instead she just sang immediately as the song started from her seat, trying not to move too much in time with the song.

It was cute and happy so she was feeling confident she could pull off one of her favorites even after...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 am

This song... it was safe, it was definitely safe, a lot safer than the previous song. He listened as Miyako began singing from her seat, and despite the embarrassment she seemed to catch on with this and sing it with confidence.

G...Good...

Good song...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:29 am

Forgetting her fluster, Miyako's singing continued as she sang her sweet song and swayed with the beat. Her feet kicked and she moved with the upbeat tune, wanting to dance but obviously holding herself back with a hint of red in her cheeks now from how embarrassing just dancing alone with Hibiki would be.

After a few more moments the song ended and she breathed out a happy sigh of relief. "Aaah much better! I feel better, how about you 'Biki? Wanna try again?"

If he didn't might cutesy songs she could definitely point him to absolutely safe ones.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 am

Aito sat back and watched Miyako as she sang, his embarrassment fading some as the moments passed by then. She looked like she was...holding herself back from actually getting up and dancing, considering she seemed to want to...and from what he knew she liked doing.

What...? Is it because she wasn't at a club or something?

Well, he wasn't going to interrupt the song just to say she could... If she wanted to she could, but if she didn't she didn't.

As the song ended, he gave a small nod to her suggestion. "I...think I can manage?"

So long as the songs were safe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Miyako handed over the mic with a smile and nodded. "That's good! I know a bunch of cute and sweet songs. Lets see... I really like to sing this one, its super sweet and slow. No weird stuff in it at all!"

She leaned back down to the console, inputting the song without thinking twice. Miyako sang it with her friends all the time! It was a nice one with no dirty surprises, so what could be the problem with it?

There was no reason it should be a problem! No reason for this song called I love you to be a problem...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Aito was fine with whatever, so long as she knew it was safe and wouldn't pull any surprises on them. He gave a nod to the song she said would be fine, not having seen the title as she just input it into the console.

It was...a lot slower judging by the opening, so it was one that was almost impossible to flounder. That's what he judged from it as he began singing. This one was easy, it'd definitely be easy.

The lyrics were slow, and a lot sweeter than anything he would actual be caught saying in reality. This was a song though, it was fine...everything was fi-

...Hah.

"A...Ah..." A-Again... Though rather than explicit this...

Floundered. Floundered hard.

"U...m..." The lyrics not coming from his mouth, he turned his head, in hope, there had been no time for Miyako to even see his face.

Wh...What the hell was with song selection!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Miyako began to feel...regret... as Hibiki began to sing it. It was sweet and gentle... not like him at all but his emotion matched it well and...it made her blush but she was happy.

This was a safe song...very safe...

Not... NOT SAFE! Miyako squeaked, looking over at Hibiki as she realized he would have to sing...sing the... Red faced... He was blushing hard as he turned and floundered... N-No! That made HER fluster worse!

If he had just...just ignored it.. it'd be fine... she could have... Now she was red and coughed, reaching over to take the mic and beginning to sing in his place. Someone...had to sing...someone...

He had said... I love... he had sang... Aishi before failing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm

He couldn't go on... He'd gotten half the word out before he'd just...floundered. There was no way in hell he could get that out! N...No way!

How... He...He should have paid attention, he should have paid a lot more attention to the damn title!

W...Why did this keep happening!?

He could sing, he could sing, but...but those damn songs!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Miyako regretted it, it had been a song that was fine with friends and in a group... but with Hibiki and alone? Way too...too romantic and...

Despite her fluster, she closed her eyes and powered through. She really did love this song's beauty and she would do it justice! Don't think about the words and just picture all your friends around you instead of just Hibiki...

Her voice became stronger as the halfway mark of the song passed by, as long as she kept her eyes closed Miyako could sing this easily and with lots of feeling!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Aito had stopped in his fluster long enough to hear Miyako as she picked up the song with more power...and then promptly and easily fell into his state of being brain dead once more.

What...How the hell was she doing that!?

Singing...something like that and...it being just the two of them... How...How the hell...

Head turned, he kept his head turned... No need to turn it look at her, nope, none.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Miyako kept the song going well until the last chorus, turning and opening her eyes to look at Hibiki and make sure he was all right. It shouldn't be so bad now that she was the one singing it... Her head tilted to the side as she realized he was still... still really flustered and dead. "Try saying it, I Love You..."

That part of the song came across and caused her to flounder as she was now staring right at him as she said it... Her face immediately turning red, she looked away and stared at the wall as she tried to finish it... F-Finish...

It was done...the song was done... With a soft voice, she finished and set the mic down. Hopefully Hibiki hadn't looked as she said that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:52 pm

He had looked.

He had risked a glance and had risked it at the worst possible moment. Immediately he turned his head again to look at...the wall. The wall was blank, safe, and he could put his focus on that. Just the wall...

The wall...

Gh...g.... Seriously, getting this damn...over a damn song... What was with the song selection!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Miyako smiled and immediately put in another song, she wasn't dealing with any of this! It was her fake smile that she used to hide uncomfortable feelings and this was awkward to the maximum! She began singing another song, much more innocent and sweet... PonPonPon was always a good choice!

She'd sing until he felt he could sing again, though she'd barely be able to look at him even then... But they would sing and sing... until she remembered she hadn't put the drink order in at all, only thought she did.

And then she'd...call a halt...to the embarrassing birthday karaoke disaster...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Aito had forgotten all about the drinks, much too focused on the wall, was this a new paint job? He wasn't sure, he wasn't an interior expert. He heard Miyako begin a different song, and it was safe...it was a safe one...

Eventually he was able to glance over to her again as she sang, this was definitely a safe song. He already knew. He'd heard it...somewhat before...

"M-Mn..."

They could do a couple more songs, and then they could head out for papers and food, and cake...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Miyako sang one more song just to be sure Hibiki was okay before handing the microphone over to him and allowing him to sing a few songs. She picked out the safest she could, which meant she was free to just enjoy his voice and the songs. No need to repeat...

Even with the cutesy songs, his voice was to die for when he sang and she smiled the whole time as her fluster truly vanished. They could leave when he was done, she just had to pay for the time they'd taken up was all~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next