(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 am

There... He'd done it, or had done it...

After much...much pushing, silent pushing, Aito had been able to slip the physical birthday gift to Miyako while she was sleeping, a green hair ribbon with a detachable charm was now tied in her hair...not that she knew that now.

Now...Aito had finally gotten himself to sleep...though he had his back to her as he slept this time, unable to...really face...

Just after that he couldn't just sleep facing her for now!

She wanted that kiss for her birthday, though even before she'd requested that it wasn't like the thought of birthday had slipped his mind...and of course he'd sought out an actual gift other than just...something like a kiss...and in the end the ribbon had been a thing he'd picked up. It had a charm in it so...she could do what she wanted with that...w...whatever...

Sleep now... Nice...dead to the world sleep...

No fluster there...absolutely none. Not...Not that he felt any fluster, of course not...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:05 am

In her sleep the young woman had snuggled closer, her face pressed against his back and utterly unaware of the present she had received as she slept on. The pair had spent the night looking for apartments in the newspapers and hadn't found a thing, causing her to have to sleep over on the night before her birthday despite class being the next morning.

Unaware of the fluster the man had face and the almost breakdown the ribbon gift she still didn't know about, Miyako slept on until sunlight began filtering in pinkly like most mornings...and an annoying sound came from her phone. The sound pierced her brain and she groaned and rubbed her eyes with Hibiki's sleeve, sitting up drowsily and finding the offending sound was her phone. It was plugged in and on the other side of Hibiki...

Alarm... Alarm for class... She crawled over the man, not awake enough to question the extra weight in her hair or the fact that he was sleeping with his back to her. All she wanted was the sound to stop... And stop it did as she plopped to the floor sleepily and shut it off. Miyako had to be awake... Class was important...

Her hands rubbed her eyes as she yawned before then blinking away sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:09 am

Hearing that...annoying sound Aito turned more into his pillow with a groan even as he felt a weight crawl over him. He wasn't getting up, no way...he was way too damned tired to even think of doing so.

Eventually the noise stopped, much to his relief and he was easily falling back into his deep sleep. Sleep was needed, he'd been up...at least a few hours more than he'd liked attempting to deal with...gift things.

Sleep, finally...more...sleep...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:19 am

Miyako had to get dressed...she had to take a shower at her dorm and go to class, this was why the alarm was important to get up for. Important to be awake for... Hibiki had groaned and was falling back asleep and even sleepy she had to give a smile.

Sitting up, she tugged the blanket higher up on him and leaned down to kiss his cheek. Her voice a soft whisper, she yawned as she spoke. "Sleep 'Biki."

Something brushed her cheek though, a soft silky thing... Plopping back to her butt, Miyako reached up a hand and felt...soft, more soft in a bow in her hair. That caused her to sit up, the charm on it adding weight that she now noticed more.

Getting to her feet in a soft scramble, she hurried over to his tiny bathroom that at least had a mirror and looked into it. There was a green ribbon tied in her hair with a small little charm on it, the color of the ribbon offset by the color of her face... Did it match her eyes?!

She squeaked in the bathroom, looking between the sleeping man on the bed and the mirror...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 am

"Mn..." A tired noise was the response Miyako was given as she told him to sleep; he would sleep, he would certainly sleep. He needed it and wanted it.

He had no idea of the current fluster she was currently going through, though that was to be expected; he had put it on her last night while she'd been sleeping so she could avoid seeing his own reaction to such a thing.

No fluster here, nope...

Sleep had him in its clutches, and he wasn't leaving at all, in fact...he just buried himself further under the covers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:33 am

Miyako regretted that she had to pull it out to brush her hair, though it was carefully set on the sink as she brought his brush up to get her hair set to rights. The charm was a perfect little seashell, she...she would put it on her bracelet immediately once she was dressed! The ribbon would be saved for her washed hair and her own bathroom mirror...

Hibiki had gotten her this and put it in her hair while she slept... The blush wasn't anywhere near gone, it was just getting stronger as she thought about it more. At least she kept her fluster down to manageable levels, stripping off his shirt and pulling her own clothes on quickly and efficiently. The ribbon was grabbed with almost reverence as she finished getting ready to head to the school, storing it as she rolled it up in her pocket for safe keeping. The seashell charm was put on her bracelet, dangling there with all the rest and causing her to smile more. It was so sweet...

Looking at the man dead to the world with sleep would destroy her, but she did... and then moved to his bedside to give him another kiss on the top of his head. She'd...thank him later... But still she scribbled a little note for him when he woke up.

'Hibikiii! You are the silliest... I'll see you later today, I love your present!'

Then she hurried out to the school, wanting to get showered quick so she could try to figure out a nice style to put the ribbon in for today!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:41 am

It took him...a rather long time to wake up, it was around ten when he finally opened his eyes willingly...before shutting them again with another groan. He hated waking up...couldn't he just sleep, skip the whole waking up process and just be up?

Why'd it have to be such a battle?

Ggh...Whatever...

He remained lying there for a good few moments longer before he pulled himself into a sitting position. Class... Miyako had class...he should... What time was it?

That late?

Soon he'd need to go and pick her up... Once he woke up anyway... He'd woken up willingly, but it'd still take a short bit. Hn? Was that a note?

Picking up the note, he looked over it...before immediately averting his eyes from it. She...She didn't need to thank him...for it, birthday gift...

Wh...What was silly anyway?

Whatever!

He'd leave early and just hang out in town until he needed to meet her...when it was time to go and see her he'd just wait outside the gates, simple as that...

Considering he had no idea of their overall plans today, whether they planned to stay out or come back for apartment searching...hell or do that in town, Regalia had to stay home rather than tag along...which she wasn't happy about but it couldn't be helped.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:56 am

Miyako's classes were easy, having taken the hardest of the hard in earlier years and gotten a bit of a breather unlike some of her other classmates. Having been accepted into the university already had helped her out a lot too.

However it didn't mean she could slack! Despite her having been taking a break of sorts lately, it wouldn't do to lose focus!

So despite her preoccupation and the fuss raised over her by her friends earlier that morning before class started, Miyako had spent the day making sure she didn't get too distracted by the ribbon she kept playing with.

She had taken it and wrapped it around a bit of hair near her face, tying it softly and causing her friends to coo over the new style before they gave her small gifts as well that she stuffed in her bag after opening. A small set of new brushes, a few paints that were on the more expensive sides... A special little set of ties for her hair. A gift card for a special sweets shoppe...

As the bell for her final class rang around eleven thirty, she stood and stretched before packing up in a bit of a hurry. Her friends teased her but she smiled and waved them off as she hurried out of the classroom, heading to her dorm. She had just enough time to change before he was due to pick her up and she quickly stripped as soon as her door was closed. It took only moments to put the cute little dress on before she was done.

Grabbing a small purse, she stuffed a present box with a ribbon on it in it, the two pebbles they had gotten from the ocean that day in it and was all set!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:02 am

Aito had miraculously not started pacing when he'd made it to the school and started waiting. It wasn't that he was impatient, he was more so trying to gather more nerve. She wanted...wanted the kiss...so...

Even if she had said that the one on the beach was fine, that... He'd somehow gotten it into his head that he needed to top that one...since it hadn't been the birthday kiss. He'd just been pissed then...

Damn it...

Tch...

Somehow...had to top it, he just needed to push himself to do so...like with the ribbon... Just...had to do that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 am

"Your ikemen's waiting at the gate." A voice came from her door as Miyako finished up the last of her preparations.

Squeaking, she slipped on her shoes and hopped to the door as her friend walked away with a wave. "Aaah thanks! I'll be down in a second then!"

Locking the door, Miyako tried not to walk fast but she couldn't help her smile one bit as she got to the stairs and hurried down. The lock of hair she'd tied back near her face bounced as she practically ran down the stairs.

She walked normally once out of them, though she breathed a bit harder than usual from that exertion before catching her breath once outside. A few girls waved and giggled at her as she hurried off, the blush getting stronger as she almost made it to the gate to see him waiting there and ignoring all the attention he was getting in the form of looks. Her hand waved as she picked up her pace, bounding over to him while radiating excitement. "Hibikiii! Sorry, did I make you wait long?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:18 am

Hearing Miyako's voice Aito was forced from his thoughts, his body tensing slightly out of...surprise as his guard had been dropped. D...Damn it, he was sweating this way too much...yet even know that he couldn't stop it...

Just do it... Just...Just do it, she had reacted positively last time he'd just suddenly kissed her...like on the beach. The only difference was there were...a decent number of more people around.

....gh....

As she neared him, he let out a huff; without really greeting her he stepped towards her, repeating his previous thoughts of just doing it in mind. No greeting, but with the pushing he'd given himself he let his hand slide over and past her cheek before leaning in to connect their lips.

He held it for a few moments, a bit longer than he had on the beach before pulling back somewhat, though...he did not pull back fully, remaining bent down slightly as he shifted his head to the side of hers and blocking it from her side and others.

...He couldn't just turn his head...too obvious she was right in front of him...

...God damn it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:27 am

Miyako was startled and slowed as Hibiki tensed, wondering what was wrong and why he was... he seemed so quiet. Was that a huff? Her head almost tilted as she stared up at him as she reached him but it was quickly stopped by his hand. It slid along her cheek and into her hair as he stepped forward, her eyes following its progress and causing a deep blush in its wake before his lips followed.

She was shocked, but not shocked enough for her eyes to close and her hands to reach out and grip his coat as she responded. This...was this her...her birthday kiss?!

He held it for longer than before, causing extreme fluster as her heart beat out of her chest and she held him as if he was a life raft. If she let go she might fall to her butt...

Miyako's mouth stayed open as Hibiki stayed bent down, unable to pull away as she let out a soft little whimper that was almost questioning. "E-Ehh?"

It was then she heard a few whispers of girls from her dorm to others standing around and her face turned more red. Was...that clapping she heard...

Who all had seen that...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:00 pm

W...Whispers... M-Miyako was flustered and questioning it too, but he expected that, but... the whispers...was... was that clapping!? At that realization Aito's eyes widened for a short moment, a sound escaping him that he would deny sounded flustered as he swiftly wrapped his arm around Miyako and turned with her, easily lifting her weight as he made quick steps to get away.

C...Clapping, he drew the damn line at clapping! What did they think that was some RomCom B movie!? Gh... Absolutely not!

Get away, get away...gotta get away from that damn school! Gha!

He had yet to answer Miyako's questioning whimper, he...he couldn't just yet...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Miyako was about to pull back and say something but a sound that was...flustered!? escaped Hibiki and he...picked her up and carried her off like some sort of evil kidnapper. She squeaked but held on, burying her deeply red face against his shoulder and neck. Were they running away!?

Well that was nicer than staying, but she could hear...laughter... Though she refused, REFUSED to look up over his shoulder and see who had seen this odd display. Hibiki was flustered and freaked out and she was flustered and embarrassed and all she decided on was that she was just going to hang on and make little noises of fluster until he stopped. That'd be good. No need to question things...just make sounds, yes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Aito had no...actual destination in mind, he'd just wanted to get away from the damn school. His legs carried them to...a decent bit a ways from where they had just been, a more...empty spot in the city, or well it wasn't as busy...

There was a bench, for resting, and upon seeing it he walked over to it and sat the two of them down properly.

Just...away from the damn school...

He'd... There was no way in hell that hadn't topped the damn beach kiss...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Miyako just squeaked and wondered when they'd stop... there was no way she was saying anything though... Hibiki was carrying her around and it was kind of a nice present too, now that she thought of it. He'd touched her...willingly without her doing so first and now was holding her so close...

Even if it was him fleeing an embarrassing situation with her too... The emptier part of the city was nice and calming, as was leaving behind the laughter that far away though Miyako's face didn't stop being so red as Hibiki plopped down on a bench and rearranged her so she was comfortable too. However he hadn't let her go or taken her off his lap in the least. She was still firmly stuck there, smelling his scent with every breath this close...

Should she say something?

"...Th-That was the best birthday kiss..." She giggled shyly and snuggled closer so she could hide her burning face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:33 pm

"M-" He had resisted the urge to give one of his typical sounds at Miyako's response, feeling her snuggle up to him. She was still on his lap, but he'd left her there on purpose... With how they were sitting she couldn't look up enough to see his face, especially if he kept it turned...

He just...needed to compose himself...gh...

He'd...beaten the beach kiss then, Miyako's words confirmed it. B-Best...She thought it was better than the beach kiss.

"M...M...n...Ah."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Was...Hibiki really that flustered...? Miyako tried to pull back so she could see his face but was kept there by his arms. "Hibiki... can't I say thank you to your face? I really loved the ribbon and the charm. The charm's on my bracelet and the ribbon's in my hair, didn't you see?"

He had kissed her right away so he might not have gotten the chance to... He hadn't even noticed her new cute dress! But then...Hibiki never noticed her clothes unless they were really odd or complimented her choices...

But that's how he was and it didn't really bother her too much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:45 pm

See his face!? After something like that... gh... How the hell was he supposed to turn to face her after that? He felt heat in his face, and her seeing that... Embarrassing...

H...Hah?

Ribbon, she was wearing the ribbon and had the charm on her bracelet... He hadn't...hadn't noticed, he'd been focused on the kiss, but...but knowing this didn't help him...stop feeling this damn...whatever! Hell, it made it worse!

"M-Mn..." He was still looking away, but his hold loosened some giving Miyako a window to turn to look at him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Miyako pulled back a bit, as far as she was able as Hibiki's hold loosened. She was smiling softly and it quickly disappeared into a bit of a shocked little o as her hand went to his cheek to feel the red there. Even hidden by his bangs framing his face mostly, the red was still...still there. The woman had spent a lot of time looking at him and it was definitely a blush...

She even felt the warmth on his cheeks and it caused her red face to stay that same steady tone as well. Instead of teasing or staying shocked for long though, she smiled and nodded before willing burying her face against him again. "Thank you... I'm sorry I saw that. I bet they won't remember it come tomorrow, don't worry!"

That was a lie and she giggled sheepishly. "Whenever you feel okay again I can look and give you a proper thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:19 pm

"s'....s'Fine..." Aito replied, "It was meant...to be in front of people..."

He just hoped a big deal wouldn't be made out of it, gh... After speaking, he managed another noise of his that signified a "welcome" considering that still wasn't something he could just...say so easily.

"It...s'Fine..." He repeated, she'd already seen his face...even touched it and felt the damn heat...so there wasn't much of a point in hiding now. Whether or not she looked again didn't matter.

Though now...

"...What now?" What did she want to do? Her birthday...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:31 pm

"...Y-You did that on p-purpose!?" Miyako was utterly startled by that admission, jolting back from his body to stare at his face almost in horror. Her cheeks were stained red permanently at this point and she brought her hands up to them to try and cool them down.

It didn't work... She shook her head from side to side, the ribboned lock swinging along with her hair. "M-My...pages will... be all...over with those pictures..."

At least Hibiki tried to say welcome but Miyako was mortified and dying now as she began curling up in a ball of utter fluster. He'd wanted others to see that... he'd done it on purpose.

Even the fact that he'd been all flustered about it too didn't help... and she just shook her head in response to his question. What did they do now? Miyako wanted to jump down a well...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:34 pm

"G-gh... You...You liked when it'd been in public last time!" Aito responded quickly, though he wasn't yelling of course. She...She'd liked the public kiss before! So... So why wouldn't he have done the birthday one in public too!?

Him being the one to take initiative in public of all places! That...She'd seemed to like that before!

That had been in her damn hometown!

S-So what if it'd be...

"...Gh..g..." He had nothing more he could really say other than pointing that first thing out...his fluster not allowing anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Miyako was about to reply... when her phone started going off. The text and notification sound just repeated over and over and over...

She had her social media applications and such set to notify her on her phone, but since she didn't do that much she rarely ever got anything.

Now though... Turning with fear to her purse, she pulled out the little box and her phone... Her phone was still going off as she flipped it open. There, plastered all over her pages... and on the school social pages...and on...everything... was a picture of her and Hibiki's kiss... and Hibiki's carrying her away...

"...It's begun..." Her voice was horrified as she quickly turned the sounds off. "I-I liked it..b-but at the school... u-um... B-Bad...or good...if you like attention?"

She turned her phone, showing him the page with the picture of them kissing and how many people had seen it...Comments were rolling in, scrolling at the bottom. At least three dozen people had seen it so far and the numbers were growing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:45 pm

"...." That phone chime... He... Aito believed he could guess as to what it was, and Miyako's words unfortunately confirmed his thoughts.

Already... Already that was circulating. Why... It was just a damn kiss, what was the big damn deal? Sure, it could be special to Miyako, but...why was it a big deal to anyone else...

Begun...

He... Aito had an expression cross his eyes for a moment that was just begging to go home, and not come out for awhile...that or find the new apartment faster so he could even more properly barricade himself.

Seeing those...comments caused more horror to arise as he turned away again, his head leaning down some as he attempted to compose himself once more.

Home... Home, it wasn't too late to go home was it? Gh...Damn it... Damn it, damn it, damn it...

Horror...

He was not the type to like attention from just...anyone, so obviously this was not in his favor. Miyako had liked it...that was the part that mattered, though he was unsure how much his mind could take this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOVE GOOD TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next