(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Booze Is Never Good (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Booze Is Never Good (open) Empty
PostSubject: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 am

Why was Sarai getting drunk? She couldn't handle her powers while drunk. Her mind wandered while drunk and it was also an obvious weakness. However... Today Sarai sat at the top of her LARGE AMAZING VOLCANO, a large jar of something Steinn had left for her and a cup to drink it from.

She was holding it down pretty well, her powers not yet showing up. Sometimes they didn't for hours, sometimes right away. Whatever the hell, it was nice to have some sort of relaxing shit. Her robe had been tossed aside on this platform, the heat too much for it even with Hierro.

She lay there, drinking slowly and staring up at the moon of Hueco Mundo. "Fuuuck. I need...Something."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:29 pm

There was a brief spike in spiritual energy that Sarai would notice from her room. Emile had formed himself from the rose the Corona had kept in her room. Taking care to not break the vase he was in, he bubbled over it and formed on the floor. Depending entirely on whether she came to investigate, or he flew over to meet her, the Dios would bow, "M'Lady." Looking in her eyes he reaches his hand for hers, "You seem to be in some need of company."

Last edited by Emile on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:21 am

That was an odd spike in her rooms. Sarai, grabbing both the booze and her robe, quickly made her way back to her tower. Down to the large doomed room where she lived and kept all her personal stuff, like her bath and her screen cordoned off bed and such, she found a rather surprising sight. There was one of the hollows, the Dios Emile standing in her 'bedroom'.

Looking at the jar of booze, she looked back up at the bowing man and gave him a proper curtsy as best she could with her robe as the skirt. A real smile was on her face, she wasn't even barely into the alcohol yet and she had a companion. "Yours would be most welcome, it's good to see you again Emile. Anything I can get such an esteemed guest? A seat, something to eat or drink?"

Sarai waved to the large domed room, the giant bath in the center and all the seating or places to relax available.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:13 pm

"A drink would be lovely, mademoiselle." He stood up and wandered towards her bath. "This looks rather inviting." the hollow looked back, "If you don't mind." He dipped a toe in as the shoe and any clothe underneath disappeared. As he stepped into the bath his clothes seemed to evaporate off of him before they could get wet. Sitting down in the bath he laid his head back, looking at the corona with waiting eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

"My bath is free for all who want it." Sarai waved a hand, maybe Emile could join the bathtime meetings club? But then no real Espada work could get done? But... what work would be getting done during those anyways?

She really needed to plot out this a bit better before she implemented it. Emile was a flirt, he might be fine with nudity but bathtime clubs were sacred. Maybe Steinn would join in sometimes?

Watching the clothes evaporate, Sarai couldn't help but be interested and also amused by such a useful skill. Moving to pour some of the liquor into a cup for Emile, she set the glass down within reach of him before starting to strip herself. "A minute please, I'll join you Emile. What brings you to my home today?"

Unfortunately hers would take more time than his before she could join him in her bath.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 am

"I just felt like you could use some company. Little birdy told me you might be lonely." He chuckled. Crafting a straw out of relatively thin air, he set it in the drink and in his mouth, not moving his head from his reclined position. "Merci." He let the room sit in idle silence as the corona got ready for the bath, drinking in the "show" before his eyes. "Belle." He said quitely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:03 pm

"Your rose? I guess lonely is a word for it. Bored is more like it." Sarai laughed softly finishing her stripped and slipping into the warm water. Ahh her natural habitat. Shooting him a small smile, she nodded. It wasn't like she cared if anyone looked, most of the time she made sure they did.

"Welcome and thank you Emile. I don't think I'll ever get tired of being called a beauty. How is your new leader settling in? Has your group adjusted as well as the Shinigami seem to have?" She was curious and curiosity kept her from being bored. Questions were fun and as she settled onto a seat, her teal hair floated around her in a curtain almost.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 pm

"Well, he's a little odd, but the fact that he was chosen means he was meant to lead the dios. As for the rest of my brothers and sisters, most have attuned rather quickly. They all have only known each other for a short time, so getting attached to the vessel the demi-urge takes was unlikely." Emile took a long drink, "But Testament, as the new Demi-urge calls himself, is quite odd. Seems robotic almost, although he seems to have a strong sense of justice. He will lead well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm

"So you are the odd one out, you got attached immediately? And now this new one is odd... If you call him so I bet he is. Kepler gave me a volcano at least..." Sarai didn't need the booze anymore, having found a nice person to keep her company. She did take a sip though, it was only polite.

"I still don't understand how you all work. You are all related and yet not? And then there is a God? Kepler explained some, but it seems all so...odd to me. At least its a bit less bloody than the end of a Reign here. I expect to go out in a horrible mob one day, killing by someone smarter and more cunning or just outright more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:29 pm

"Well, I seem to be the only one to remember our life before, which I attribute to my odd physiology." The hollow made a show of his body undulating and morphing. "Or maybe it has to do with my closeness to Salvaje, I don't particularly know. I don't seem to remember anything before my coming into being as who I am, and Salvaje never felt it necessary to tell me."

"Well, they are more brothers and sisters in a church sense. Although they did all get a bit mixed together in the trip to our new home, so I guess they really are kind of related. They were all born from the new living Salvaje's life blood, mixed with the essence of their former selves. As to the matter of Salvaje being our god, it only makes sense. He was a hollow so powerful his blood can sustain us, and he was even able to transcend and become a host reality for our new home. Salvaje is truly magnificent."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:29 am

Watching the monster's body morph, Sarai's eyes widened in interest as she peered closely. "I don't know enough to help you on that but that is an odd power. So Salvaje is like you then? Or was."

"That sounds like an odd family indeed." A church family huh? Sarai shuddered a bit at the thought of getting mixed with others like that, she wanted to stay herself, thank you.

Still Salvaje sounded interesting and so did their lands. Her eyes sparkling with interest, she spoke as she leaned forward. "I think I might wish to visit one time. Meet your siblings and see with my own eyes all this... interesting and odd family of yours Emile. I wonder how your God became so powerful... Such a fun story I imagine."

Not that she wanted that, she was just insanely curious to a fault. Such a story would be amazing to hear, she wished to do so.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm

"I am not sure." Emile looked sullen in his glass, "All I know is I feel a strong familial sense with Salvaje, more than just him being our lord." He looked up at his bathmate and smile, "Odd as they may be, they're still a good one."

"I don't know about bringing you over, We're still in our 'Moving in' period so to speak." Downing the glass he set it behind him, "I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to ask the Demiurge his opinion on a formal visit. Whilst I may be the oldest member, the demiurge still outranks me as inheritor of the lord's will." He slid over in the bath to be next to the teal haired leader and put in arm around her shoulder. "I'd tell you the story myself, but I can't seem to remember him back then. A sign of my old age I suppose." Emile laughed an awkward self-depreciative laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booze Is Never Good (open)   Booze Is Never Good (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze Is Never Good (open)
Page 1 of 1