(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Crystal Time [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

Almost there...She was almost to the cafe; she could wait for Iyuki in the back like she had before sometimes whenever she came. He should be busy at this hour, and she could wait...

It was a long, difficult walk getting here; she'd hugged the wall as much as possible and stayed well away from the streets. She'd unfortunately bumped into a few people, which she'd given short apologies to despite her embarrassment, but it couldn't be helped.

She hadn't sent him a message, knowing he was working; it wouldn't be good to disturb him, she didn't want to interrupt his work when he was busy. It was bothersome...

When she finally arrived, she asked one of the maids if they could let him know she was here, giving another apology since she'd just suddenly shown up and was obviously...well...out of it from an outsider's perspective.

She would just stay seated, and wait...

Her eye had been healed, something she'd never expected to ever happen. It was...unbelievable, and amazing, but it had it's temporary drawbacks. Her perception was all kinds of messed up right now, she'd been extremely lucky to have not fallen or tripped, or hurt herself getting here.

It'd adjust in time, for now though..

Last edited by Rukuya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:15 am

It took Iyuki a short bit of time to head in back to the employee room, having been swamped with orders. Muika seemed out of it, had been the Maid's words, though she had also said she seemed fine otherwise.

Worried, but unable to pull himself away unless it was an emergency, he hurried back once he had a free moment. The purple haired man opened the door, slipping inside quickly and noting her seating. It must not be too bad then... He moved over to her side, bending down to kiss her head. "Hello Muika, this is a nice surprise. Did you get out of work early?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:21 am

Muika had been going over in her mind how she'd explain this, though really...it shouldn't be that hard, he'd see the moment she looked at him, and explaining she supposed wouldn't be difficult...as the events of the day were rather straight forward...

She hadn't noticed him come in, only being pulled from her thoughts when she felt Iyuki place a kiss on her head.

"Y-Yeah..." She said with a small nod before she glanced up at him finally; though even if she hadn't gotten off early she would have had to leave regardless.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:48 am

"It is nice to have you stop by..." Iyuki trailed off as Muika looked up, his happy smile fading and being replaced with a frown. His hand reached up and held her chin, the other tracing under the eye that until this moment had always been unfocused and not working.

He had no idea what to think, his mind having stuttered to a halt as a startled sound escaped him. "H-Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 am

He was surprised, she'd expected that, though it seemed he was stuck on his words now...unsure of what to really say.

"I-It's healed...I-I can see out of it, ah...I'm not used to it at all though, everything's kind of...off." Muika explained, "I just gotta get used to it again...but...it happened earlier. Ai...Aito came around and he'd met another person like us, she didn't know anything, and so he brought her to me since I could explain more and had those...those pamphlets. A hollow attacked shortly after, she ended up developing powers then...and it involved healing.

My cheek ended up getting scratched and when she went to fix it she...kind of repaired my eye too."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 am

Iyuki's surprise was just too obvious, his eyes wide as he listened. His hands froze on her face, though once she finished her story he nodded very slowly. "I...I see. That... is amazing... Healing powers? Just..."

His voice was very quiet and shocked, unable to process such a change that quickly. Though he did pick up on the immediately problem. "Your perception must be off... Why did you not call me? I could have come and gotten you."

That registered in his mind out of all the things, Muika had been in danger on her way with her new perception! He frowned, turning her head lightly and looking for signs of injury.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:17 am

"I-I...You were working." Muika replied; it was her excuse, even if deep down she knew it wasn't a very good one when considering Iyuki. She just...he was working, having him come get her would have been bothersome...

She didn't seem to really mind as he checked her for injuries, allowing him to move her head as he needed. She'd had a moderately safe trip here, she'd bumped into a few people but had mostly hugged the walls...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:42 am

"I could take a bit of time to come and get you, I am sure. Just how I am in here with you right now?" Iyuki chided lightly, Muika could have been hurt... His hand moved from her chin as her lack of injuries passed inspection at least. He could check the rest of her later...

Still, her words finally caught up to him and a bright smile lifted his lips. He bent down and hugged Muika to his chest as his relieved voice sounded. "Your eye is healed... That is amazing Muika."

He'd never thought something like that could happen! That was just... just amazing. "What is their name? Was she a friend of Otouto's? He made a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:47 am

"Mm..." Still...She just hadn't wanted to...to bother him...

As she was pulled to his chest her arms went to grasp at his clothing, returning his embrace as he held her to him. "M-Miyako was her name...I don't really know about the rest..."

They could throw around the term "friend" all they wanted, but with Aito there was no telling...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:12 am

"Please, next time just call me and let me help. You could have been hurt..." Iyuki's eyes pleaded with her gently, worried about what could have happened. He held her to him a bit longer, enjoying the contact as he bent his head down and placed his lips against her head.

"Miyako, I see. I shall meet her then one day. Do you think you will be all right in here alone for a bit? It is the busiest time, I can have someone bring you back some cake and tea in a bit. I can see if anyone brought something to keep you busy, like a book or game?" Feeling bad, he sighed but knew he had to get back to work. He did not want to leave her, but work was rather important.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 am

"Mm...'Kay..." She'd...call him if she needed him next time then, no matter her own concerns with doing so. He was asking her now to do so...so she'd try...

She gave a small nod against him, "I'll be fine, I don't...need anything, I can wait..."

It'd be good for her to just sit and rest really after the walk here, considering it'd been difficult. Waiting wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:57 am

Muika agreed to inform him, which was all he needed and Iyuki leaned down for a kiss after she said she'd be fine. He'd send someone with chocolate cake in anyways and a sweet tea for her. Smiling softly, Iyuki turned and headed out of the door to the calls of one of the maids. They needed something...

------

A few hours passed like that, Iyuki checking in on Muika when his time allowed it before he was eventually done. With everyone else cleaning up, they told him to shoo since Muika was stuck waiting for him. He tossed his apron in the basket for washing as he headed back to the employee room to change, opening the door slowly. "Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 am

Muika responded to the kiss before he moved to leave, moving to sit quietly as she had before while she waited until he was done for the day.

Eventually, when he popped in again a few hours later and addressed her she looked over towards him.

"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 am

"Ah, you didn't fall asleep." Iyuki was worried about that and smiled very softly as he entered the room. Closing the door behind him, he started unbuttoning his uniform as he moved towards his locker. "We can head home once I am changed, make sure to rely on me on the way back."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:14 am

"I was fine." Muika replied, she'd been able to relax some which was good; he had been worried about her falling asleep though? She supposed that would have made him assume she'd gotten bored...

She gave a small nod to his next words, "I will..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:21 am

Iyuki quickly changed, not wanting to get walked in on as was wont to happen sometimes. Adjusting his coat, he turned to Muika and smiled as he grabbed his bag and set it over his shoulder. Moving to her side, he held out his arm for her to help herself up, it would make her feel bad if he helped too much so he was trying to let her go at her own pace.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 am

Muika moved to take his arm as he offered it, standing so they could get going now that he was changed and ready. Her perception might be off for...

She almost didn't want to think about it, even if it wouldn't been that long it'd probably feel like it.

This...She was going to need his help a lot, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 am

Iyuki smiled and nodded, moving slowly so she could follow. Making it to the door, he opened it and walked through carefully. She didn't need to hit her face on the doorjamb that was for sure.

"We will just go slow and hope you can adjust a bit. How many years was it?" Iyuki glanced down at her, frowning just a bit as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:36 am

Muika became thoughtful for a bit, trying to figure out how many years to answer Iyuki's question as he lead them out.

"I lost use of it when I was twelve so..."

That'd been...a little over seven years?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 am

"..." Iyuki frowned slightly, looking ahead as he shook his head slightly. He...at times he was glad the man was dead, though it went against his feelings normally.

"It may take a bit then, I am no expert on this however." They should look it up when they got home, it might prove helpful to figure out how to deal with this. Leading them out the back door, Iyuki tried not to be so quiet but had trouble. It was such a change now... He wondered how things would change because of this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:46 am

"Mm...probably." Muika agreed; considering how long it'd been useless it would probably take a bit...she hoped it wouldn't be too long though, she didn't want to go around tripping over or running into things all the time.

Iyuki was a bit quiet, and she guessed he was thinking on this some...along with trying to be careful with their walking. Moving one of her hands from his arm she moved to take his own.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:57 am

"I have never heard of someone getting it back. This is rather odd to try and learn about..." Iyuki let out a sheepish laugh, his free hand going up to scratch his cheek. His eyes were wary, watching for problems Muika might have on the walk home and making sure to tug her out of the way of obstacles.

Squeezing her hand lightly in reassurance, he hoped she did not feel too bad for relying on him like this. Thinking on this though, a soft smile came over his features. "I wonder what else she could do then... Restoring a blind eye? How just amazing!"

Could she remove scars? He wondered and hmmed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 am

"I didn't think it was possible either...though, I guess that doesn't account for...spiritual powers..." Muika replied as they walked, making sure to stick close to him.

He was tugging her out of the way of obstacles, making sure she didn't trip over anything or get to close to things she could possibly run into.

"I'm not sure...she could probably do a lot though if she was able to restore my eye...she hadn't even intended to I don't think...she'd just been trying to fix a scratch..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:14 am

"They are rather odd, I wonder how someone develops powers such as that." Musing, he realized his powers were rather odd too. Or well, that they didn't seem to have combat orientations. Maybe tehre was something to be said about them because of that? "I wonder why people manifest so many different powers... and I wonder what that says about them as well."

"Oh, that is good then." Iyuki felt the cogs in his mind work, syncing up as he realized that yes...this might be something he would have to ask and talk about. There were marks Muika needed gone, they would be best to be forgotten and lost to time...

If she could remove them, and the one he assumed Aito had... That would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am

"Maybe it...just depends on them...their personality or what they're like...?" There wasn't any true way of knowing...she didn't think. It made sense though that they could work like that...abilities developing on what the person wielding them was like, or strong points about them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next