(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Must Love Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"CC! CC!" Selena called out in a worried tone, Boris cowering on his leash beside her. Her other hand held a broken collar with the leash still attached. Wearing tight jeans with tennis shoes and a light jacket, her hair down and flowing around her, Selena was running around near the beach when her one dog had snapped her collar.

The normally well behaved female golden retriever had booked it, heading for the ocean that was nearby as the sun sank towards the horizon. Selena had KNOWN it was a bad idea to go there, CC had always loved the ocean way more than she should... But she had gotten out of work early today, before the sun had set and wanted to reward herself and her puppies. A walk down to the beach sounded nice. Not a frantic search for a larger than normal golden retriever who assumed she was a fish!

Her voice became more frantic, calling out the closer they got to the beach as she sped up into a run.

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Mon May 19, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Having decided to come and see how much the world of the living had changed once his false body had been prepared for him, Luca had found himself on a beach. He'd brought along his violin, thinking perhaps he could relax a bit here before he got back to looking around the area.

During his playing though, he'd caught the attention of something; that attention belonging a large dog with golden fur as it ran towards him. He stopped when he'd noticed the creature and as it approached him he set his violin back in it's case out of precaution of the animal accidentally kicking sand on it.

It wasn't long after the dog's arrival though that something else followed; a voice. A woman's voice, and she sounded quite frantic as she called...CC?

"CC?" He raised a brow, glancing over at the excited dog.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:01 am

The excited dog's ears went back as it heard its name but it didn't react otherwise. Instead the dog... Glomped the poor violin man and licked his face if he didn't stop it. Her tail wagged furiously in happy greeting since her freedom would be short lived.

Selena rounded a corner and finally got onto the sandy beach... seeing her rather enthusiastic dog and shouting. "CC GET OFF OF HIM!"

Boris moved quickly, spotting his sister and barking as he ran towards the misbehaving other half. Dragging Selena behind him, she gave a yelp and moved along at a stumble as she tried to control two dogs at once...one dragging her and one who was too far away yet to pull off the poor man who had become her bear dog's victim.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:12 am

Before he knew it his back had hit the ground, a light 'oomph' escaping him as the excited dog began licking his his face. His hands had automatically set on the animal, trying to hopefully pet it enough to where it moved off of him and lightly push it off of him without harming it as it's owner ran for them.

He'd finally managed to sit up again when the other dog had joined it's companion, their owner only a leash's length behind them after having been pulled over.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:19 am

"Boris not you too!" Selena gave up tugging on the leash, her normally two rather well behaved dogs just...overly excited by the walk combined with the ocean and having Selena all to themselves... And a new person! Understanding this, she let go of Boris' leash as she moved to the man's side.

Bodily pushing the two dogs off of him, she leaned over his prone body and glared at the two. Hands on her hips she frowned at them and said sternly. "SIT! Now."

The two immediately moved and sat properly, her tone brooking no arguments. Both tails wagged hopefully, but their ears were back having known they were misbehaving. Purple eyes narrowed before glancing down at the man in the sand. Handsome man in the sand. Sighing, she offered her hand as she moved to stand. "Here, let me pay for the washing of your clothes. I'm sorry for their enthusiasm Sir."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:43 am

Luca remained silent as the woman promptly pushed the dogs off of him, commanding them to sit which they obeyed obediently without question. At least they listened, it showed their training...

His attention was drawn back to the woman as she offered him a hand, accepting her assistance after using his other hand to take the handle of his violin case before standing.

"It's alright." He replied, brushing his clothes off slightly to rid them of any loose sand or dog hair they'd picked up from the incident before his eyes moved to the woman. He wasn't sure how to go about the offer she'd proposed...in actuality she didn't really need to trouble herself with that, getting his clothes cleaned were a simple matter...but he also knew that declining someone's offer wasn't the best choice of option at times either...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:56 am

Selena's eyes glanced down at the violin case briefly as she helped up the man, sighing deeply as she took in that sight. She shot a glare to the two dogs, who's tails just wagged and thumped. Her hand went to glasses, pushing them up in an irritated motion as she watched the man dust himself off. "Are you sure? I feel miserable for their actions. No bones tonight, you two hear me? Is there anything I can do for you, Sir?"

Moving to her dogs, she picked up Boris' leash and then looped CC's around her neck in a manner that would have to make do until she was home. She was smiling though as she scratched first one, than the other's ears. Selena loved them so... they'd be getting bones even if she wanted to punish them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:11 am

"It's alright, it won't be any trouble to have my clothes cleaned; no harm done." Luca replied. He'd rather have a friendly dog approach him rather than a vicious one any day, and he nor his instrument had been harmed so...as he'd stated, no harm done.

They seemed like good dogs, happy ones, they were much more excitable in this time than back when he'd been around...not that it was a bad thing, in fact it was pleasant to see such happy animals.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:28 am

"All right." Selena thought for a moment as she stood up fully, dusting off puppy fur from her hands before pushing up her glasses once more. She looked the man over before slipping a hand into her pocket and pulling out a few bills. Holding them out to the man, she gave a slight shrug. "Here, for your trouble at least.

Looking at the thoughtful man's face, she looked back down at her dogs and sighed. "You can pet them if you'd like too. They would love the attention."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:41 am

"Are you sure?" Luca asked, "It wasn't any trouble..."

If she was sure, he'd take it, but it really hadn't been any trouble. Before she'd arrived, her voice had sounded rather frantic in the distance, and with the state of the leash she'd just placed on the dog it'd obviously gotten loose; it was a much more desirable situation that her dog had come across him and had taken interest rather than running off completely...

At the mention they were alright to pet, his eyes moved over to the two dogs as they excitedly wagged their tails. Turning towards them, he moved his hand down to pet them gently, a small smile on his face at the action. "They're kind animals."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:38 am

"I'm always sure." Not that he would know that, but Selena wasn't one to do things spontaneously or without her full wishes behind it. He could take the money, she had enough it wasn't an issue. She had to hold back a pleased grin though as the man moved to see the two dogs who were obviously entranced with him like all new people. They vibrated with contained energy as he petted them, glancing at the purple eyed woman who glared back.

So that was a no to the jumping on him, was the look them both had on their faces. "They really are. Far too kind, the worst guard dogs ever in fact. If someone broke in, they would lead them to all the money in exchange for belly rubs or treats."

At that word, two sets of ears perked up and looked hopefully at Selena with longing, watery puppy dog eyes... She sighed and reached into a pocket and pulled out a small bag of treats. Their tails wagged so fast that they sent up sand a bit, but neither one moved yet. She looked down at the bag, at the handsome man... and held it out. "Would you like to give them some?"

Damn it, it hadn't been that long since Julian visited. A kind man who liked dogs and had a violin case...she wondered if he could play? Had he been earlier? She couldn't remember, her frantic search for her dog overriding any sound of music for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:05 am

With her certainty, he accepted the money offered to her...he could get his clothes cleaned easily back at home, so he was unsure of what use the money would be put towards. "Alright."

The dogs were happy, obviously, enjoying the attention they were getting as the woman mentioned how they were too nice for their own good; the dogs ears perked up at the word 'treat' and he couldn't help but smile a little bit more. At the offer of giving them treats he gave a small nod, "Sure."

Reaching into the bag, he took two treats from it holding them out to the two dogs for them to have.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:32 am

Well he took the money. That was good, she felt a bit better. Watching him feed her dogs the treats, which they accepted with all the dignity they could muster (none, they slobbered all over him), Selena smiled gently. Such silly creatures, so trusting and loving. He fed them treats and so they loved him utterly. CC stood and butted Luca's hand with her head, wanting more attention, while Boris whined softly and wagged his tail.

"Selena. Its my name." Her voice was softer than it had been as she reached out to scratch Boris' ears and make him happy at least. "Thank you for distracting her, she might have ran into the water and gotten pulled out. Do you play violin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:38 am

"Luca." He replied, giving his name as Selena had given her own as he moved to bet the dog begging for more attention from him. "It wasn't a problem, it was preferable that she came to me...it would have been bad if she'd gotten lost or pulled out."

When she asked about the violin, his eyes glanced down at the case in his hand. "I do, I play string instruments but most of my attention goes to the violin."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:20 am

That was a nice name to attach to a nice person and nice body and nice face. Selena held in a smile, it wasn't like she couldn't appreciate the aesthetic value of this man. He HAD saved her CC, albeit by accident, but he seemed just as happy to have done so in the first place? "It really would have. I owe you for that."

CC and Boris adored the attention, tails wagging and happy little doggy pants in full swing, while Selena looked at the case curiously. "How odd to be wandering a beach with that... I used to play when I was younger, harps as well and singing. I stopped a few years back though... I don't know why?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:35 am

"I was sightseeing around the area, no one was around here at the time so I thought I'd play a little." Luca explained. "I've been playing for as long as I can remember."

Well, he wasn't lying. He was well practiced, so he supposed he used to play...but he couldn't exactly recall anything specific.

"Perhaps, if you enjoyed it, you could pick it back up...it can be quite soothing, and enjoyable." If she couldn't recall why she'd stopped, perhaps she still enjoyed it? Well, if she stopped she'd stopped...it was her choice to play again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:46 am

"I see." That was surprising, the man had been doing it alone and not for others to listen. Selena held back another smile, though it popped through slightly into a small one. She was startled by his comment, her face showing brief surprise before it composed itself again. She had to give a rueful laugh, her head shaking just slightly from side to side. "Having relaxing hobbies is nice... Maybe I should pick it up again Luca. Thank you."

Boris and CC got more ear rubs as she spoke, mostly to herself. "I had forgotten about that... I guess I'm still really young like everyone tells me. Maybe I should relax more?"

Purple eyes glanced up and she looked into Luca's yellow with a soft smile. "Would you like to have some tea or coffee? My house isn't too far from here."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:57 am

"Welcome."

If her life held stress then a few relaxing hobbies seemed ideal for the woman; relaxing every now and then was nice so long as you enjoyed it.

Tea or coffee?

He...didn't really require it but...

"Alright. That sounds nice." He replied, it was a kind offer and one that shouldn't be turned down. It would also be good for him to become familiar with modern human world foods and drinks for whenever he did come around...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:10 am

Luca was a quiet one, which was nice honestly. Holding the leashes, Selena looked at her dogs and then nodded as they stood up. Their tails wagging, they waited at proper attention and seemed to want to behave. Probably showing off for their new friend. Selena sighed and rolled her eyes, a happy smile on her face briefly as she looked at them. "Attention grubbing brats. Showing off."

Turning to Luca, her smile turned...less soft and open. It was a polite one and she nodded. "This way, its not a long walk. Sightseeing? Are you not from this area?"

It was only right to ask questions, politeness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:16 am

"I'm not, but I thought it'd be nice to see this place, it's nice. Quite a beautiful area." Luca replied as he followed Selena as she led them to her home.

This place was much more vibrant, all the different colors, the buildings, the ocean...it was nice, not that he didn't enjoy Las Noches, he did, it was much more preferable to living out in the deserts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:27 am

"Welcome to the area then, I am glad you find it nice. I rather enjoy living here." Selena let out a small laugh, the two dogs prancing along and sniffing a few things when they could reach them. It was summer so it was a lot more vibrant than in winter, and she found herself glad this man could see it during this time instead of when it was barren and empty.

It didn't take long as promised to reach a large paved driveway, leading up through a fence. "My home is up this drive Luca."

She hope he wouldn't be bothered when he saw it, she knew she just screamed money when people saw her. Still, she was rather worried for a moment before walking further. Maybe she should ask more questions, CC and Boris hopping slightly as they got closer to home. "Can you sing as well?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:35 am

"Thank you." He answered in response to her welcoming, giving a small nod at her comment about the area. It was nice, though it was quite hot; that was alright though.

They made their way to a driveway, heading up to a fence, that would lead to her home.

"I can, however I play more." He was certainly more practiced with his instruments, though he wasn't bad at singing either, it was something else he felt decently practiced in, but not as much as instruments.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:44 am

"...I'm rather curious to hear you play. While I make whichever you prefer, the coffee or the tea, would you do me the honor of playing?" Selena looked over, the man was entranced with his violin it seemed. She was being nice and polite and formal a bit now, even as her puppies started pulling on their leashes a bit too much.

The house could be seen from early on, but it just kept getting bigger and bigger as they got closer. Finally the full size of it could be seen and Selena smiled softly. "Welcome to my home Lu-"

Letting out a surprised sound, the quincy was yanked off her feet as the two dogs barked happily and took off running, dragging her along with them. They could see their friends in the windows by the door, the cats and fox hopping off the sills to get to the door first. Selena knew better than to fight it right now, letting out a happy laugh and instead saying "All right all right everyone is waiting for us. Let me get the door... My apologies Luca, for my abrupt departure."

She reached out and opened the door, the dogs pulling her inside amidst a pile of happy meows, and barking and one small yipping sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:53 am

"I'll have tea." Luca responded, though he really didn't mind if either was given to him. "I don't mind playing." He added, his eyes moving to the house as they came closer.

It was large, quite the estate, it was well-kept though and it was another nice sight.

Before he knew it though, the woman was yanked forward by her dogs now that they were home, excited to get inside and...see the other animals, he noted, noticing them in the window before they left as Selena moved to get the door for them to greet their owner and the dogs back home.

There were quite a few, cats and...a fox? That was interesting, then again he wasn't aware of what was in the category of commonly found pets. At Selena's apology he shook his head once he was in talking range of her, offering her a small smile. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

That smile was nice. Selena couldn't help smiling back, he seemed to like pets. She'd get him tea but in the meantime... The Horde of animals who had been greeting their mom turned simultaneously towards Luca. Even the two dogs who had greeted him looked at him with new shining eyes. They all looked at Selena and she sighed.

Holding out her hands, she had to try and stifle a smile but failed. "Here...I'm sorry but I should hold your violin for a moment. They will want to greet you properly, welcome to my home Luca. Make yourself comfortable once they've let you off the hook?"

She laughed rather softly and shook her head, knowing the animals would mob him once mom was out of the way. Even Cora was vibrating with ill concealed patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Must Love Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Love Dogs
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next