(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:22 am

Lakshmi's mouth continued its slow trail of nips and kisses and licks up his thigh, her hands settling near him and almost touching~ She'd continue slowly up his leg, though not too slowly... The woman had craved his sounds and these were not strong enough by any means.

Her mouth sped up as she got closer, before she finally reached him... and she paused, looking up his body at him. "Kai...? How...many others did you...let break you like this...?"

He wasn't broken yet, not enough... No matter his response, her jealousy was a bit overwhelming right now and she needed...to prove to herself that he was hers the only way she knew how at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:28 am

H...Huh? How many others?

"I was mostly the one doing the... Lakshmi...I may have previous experience but I rarely initiated...I w...w....went with...flow of things...it was just something..."

He was typically the one in control and then after the night was done it was done.

L...Lakshmi... As hard as it was to form words he'd forced himself to manage those. Lakshmi had asked, and really... she was...jealous? That question of hers insinuated as such...

H...Hadn't he told her such things before?

...They both...got rather jealous though on occasion, so... he would just have to tell her whenever she wanted to hear it...

Even if she was making it nearly impossible to even respond!

Moans had obviously escaped as she trailed lower and lower... This was...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:38 am

Lakshmi felt...smug as she heard that. Kaimu had been that way the first night they had had sex but... He had obviously changed as time went on. In control once he had gone with the flow, never allowing himself to be the weaker member in the sexual encounter...

Except now it seemed...

Her jealousy still raging though, her mouth formed a slight pout before she hmphed and opened it up to gently allow him in. It would feel much better for him than her previous teasings~ Those moans just too tempting for her to lick and tease him more than she was already planning on.

Kaimu was Lakshmi's to do with as she pleased! No one...else had done this...no one else had touched these parts of him... no one else had ever...ever been allowed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:47 am

Lakshmi earned a strong moan as she slipped him into her mouth, the moan being one he couldn't hold back in the slightest as she began teasing him with her mouth. She'd...She'd planned on doing this, had told him as such...

She'd been...jealous...though?

He would... He would need to be sure to give her no reasons to feel that way...

She didn't...need to be jealous of the past...nor did she need to be jealous in the future...

That... That would have to...come later though, as for now he couldn't do anything other than respond to her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:52 am

Lakshmi's body shivered as she tried to muffle her own pleased sound, but her mouth was too busy at the moment. Kaimu's moan... it felt good for her to hear that, a jolt rushing through her at that. It eased some of the pangs of jealousy inside, but she needed more as her mouth and tongue moved against him. She was a bit more enthusiastic than normal, wanting to bring him close quickly so she could tease him the best~

She needed utterly broken Kaimu before she could be happy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 am

Lakshmi continued to earn more moans, some stronger than others as she continued with her actions; she had him totally under her control. He couldn't do anything to...to turn things around. How had... Had this happened again? He had meant to be the one... yet...

Those thoughts vanished quickly, his mind to focused on what she was doing rather than questioning things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:31 am

Lakshmi wanted to smile so badly, Kaimu was utterly hers to control right now~ Whatever he had been planning had been lost to her jealous fit, her mouth tempting him more and making those moans come out. The stronger ones caused her to focus on what had caused it, wanting to make him break utterly under her before she was through. He liked to do this to people...how would he like a taste of that?

Giving him such pleasure he couldn't stand it anymore~ It was evil, but a sweet tantalizing evil and Lakshmi fully intended to deliver on her promise. Until he snapped utterly, he'd be brought close to his climax and then let cool down until she could properly tease him again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:39 am

If Lakshmi kept this up... No, she fully intended to keep this up, he knew. Lakshmi had evil...sweet, sweet torture in mind and she planned on going through with it! Eventually along with those moans her name escaped.

Her...doing this... He could hardly take it! He was already completely under her control, already...completely hers to control as she wished...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:45 am

As Kaimu moaned her name, Lakshmi continued her tempting for a bit longer before pulling her mouth away from him with a soft pleased sound. "Mmm, Kai? Did you need something?"

Oh this was evil~ But he had been putty beneath her already, she couldn't resist him teasing now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:57 am

"L...Lakshmi....ii..." This was cruel, cruel torture! It felt good when she was doing it, but then to have her stop!? As she stopped a groan had escaped, bringing him...that close... He would go insane at this rate!

T...Torture...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:05 am

"Hmmmm?" Lakshmi chuckled as Kaimu groaned, he had been that close huh? Mmm... this called for more teasing then~ The woman was all riled up, her previous feelings fading a bit but not enough even as Kaimu moaned and whined her name like that.

She wondered how he'd react the more she did this? Her tongue darted out, giving him a firm lick before she took him into her mouth again and began her torture. He was enjoying it at least~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:18 am

"Lak-" Before he could respond another moan escaped. Lakshmi had started again, began this torture once more! Torture... This was...absolute torture! It felt good now, it felt amazing, but when she stopped...

Pleasure, frustration, pleasure, frustration, he'd go insane!

"L-...Lak-....shmi...can't...take much...more...of this..." Kaimu managed to get out somewhat after awhile.

He was going to go insane!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:25 am

Kaimu couldn't take much more of this? Normally... she would stop... and move past the teasing him now. He had admitted his defeat at her hands and mouth...

She pulled her mouth away from him, stopping the intense teasing and moving to small licks against him. The woman smirk was large as she did so though, her eyes trained on his face. "Eeeh? But I want to tease you more... Do I really have to stoooop~?"

Lakshmi was not thinking of the consequences of her actions, too drunk on power to realize...if she stopped entirely he might regain his wits enough...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:31 am

"L...Lakshmi....iiiii..." She had gone mad with power! He had clearly admitted his defeat, he was her's to control, putty in her hands, but...but she wanted to tease him further!? He...he couldn't...take much more...

He was exactly where she wanted him to be! She was too drunk off of her own power over him right now, and he couldn't do a damn thing!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:37 am

Kaimu's whine broke all of Lakshmi's will, though she was still quite smug at the response of the man as she pulled back and sat up. Closing her eyes, she waved her hand in a nonchalance she didn't feel, what with her arousal tugging at her again. "Fine fine. Whatever you desire, I shall stop for now then."

Too bad...she had wanted more breaking of him... but if he wasn't enjoying it what was the point? Bah! Silly feelings, getting in the way of her jealous fun...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:04 am

He would die if she kept it up...but luckily...fate had been kind to him finally...they had finally graced him with their kind presence...

"Want...Lakshmi..." He didn't care if he'd been reduced to begging anymore, he was utterly defeated...he wanted Lakshmi, and he was saying as such.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:10 am

Lakshmi's eyes opened as Kaimu admitted such a thing so easily, and with such a lack of teasing. His playful tones were gone, he just wanted...wanted her that badly?

Her...jealousy and powerful feelings evaporated as she moved forward, her hands moving to the sides of him as she crawled carefully up his body. Her lower half settled over his for the moment, rubbing against him lightly as she sat on him for now. Lakshmi's eyes looked down at the broken man with a bit of a loving smile as she reached out for his hands. "I haven't been teased enough yet to be able to give you what you want... help me please?"

If he wanted her...she'd need a bit more touchings to give him that. But he would definitely get her if he did...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:22 am

Kaimu's eyes went to Lakshmi as she crawled up him, letting her take his hand as she reached for it; still...had to help her, that wouldn't be a problem. They were past torturing now... He could surely manage to help her.

He gave a nod to her words; he could help her...of course he would.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:36 am

Lakshmi couldn't help but smirk as Kaimu showed off how truly broken he was. As she took his hand, she brought it up to her mouth, kissing the back of it almost as if she was a prince before moving to kiss his palm how she liked. Her mouth trailed a few kisses to his wrist as her body leaned forward, taking his arm carefully with her as she kissed down it. Her mouth reached the crook of his elbow before her hands took his hand and set it softly against her chest.

"Please touch me Kai..." He...should be tempting her... She rubbed against him lightly, causing small pleased moans from herself. If she could get him to help her, they could quickly settle this. Her earlier jealousy had fled entirely, but Lakshmi didn't feel any better even with her actions...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Kaimu watched as Lakshmi took his hand, planting and trailing kisses from it down to his elbow before she moved it down to her chest. He attempted to lean up some just as she rubbed herself against him, earning a small moan as he began touching her.

He could touch her, would touch her... He wanted to help Lakshmi too, and wanted to touch her as well now that he was able.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:25 am

With Kaimu leaning up, Lakshmi could kiss him without bending all the way down. She liked that and as his hand began teasing her chest, she moved her now free hands to pull him up more. If he was sitting up... it would be... really nice for them both.

He didn't have to lay down anymore, she was done tempting and breaking him and smiled almost gently down at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 am

Eventually Kaimu moved to sit up as Lakshmi attempted to pull him up more, it was easier for now to sit up to do this... more enjoyable than straining himself to do this half leaning up...

Touching and kissing like this was more than a little enjoyable, and he was beginning to gain...some sense back though overall he was still completely under Lakshmi's control. She'd had him to the point of begging already...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:55 am

Lakshmi's soft little sounds turned into moans as she rubbed against Kaimu more firmly. She had positioned herself just right for tempting them both and with his hand on her chest she was steadily on her way to becoming lost. With Kaimu sitting up now, she could kiss him all she wanted and her hands pulled on his hair as she held him closely. No escaping...not that he really could. The man seemed entirely broken at this point, she had...claimed him as she had wanted.

Soon she'd be able to let them both get lost in pleasure again... That would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:13 am

A small moan stuck at the back of his throat as they kissed, feeling Lakshmi begin to pull at his hair again with her hands. She was holding him close while doing so, giving him no room to escape...not that he wanted to at all.

He wanted to keep touching and kissing her, and doing these fun and pleasurable things with her~ She was making nice sounds that he loved hearing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:35 am

Lakshmi gave Kaimu more of the sounds he adored as her hips moved against him much more strongly than before. Kissing was distracting her, his hand on her chest was distracting her and his lower half was distracting her to the point of snapping herself.

She tugged his hair harder, pulling his head back from the kiss as she moaned a bit louder. If she hadn't done this she might have bit his tongue... "Kai... Kai...can I... is it fine now?"

Was he still...ready for sex? She was definitely getting close... he could probably feel that though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next