(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:03 am

"Lakshmi....ii..." She knew this was evil! She knew it! Her tone proved as much, and it was clearly obvious! She planned on torturing him...

His arm holding her moved lower to grasp her around by the hips, his hold firm as another moan escaped him as she began stroking faster.

She planned on...bringing him to the edge...and not... Lakshmi... This was evil! Pure evil! Unable to voice such things, instead he gave another moan.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:27 am

With her name being said like that, Lakshmi gave him more laughs as Kaimu's hold tightened on her hips. She wasn't going any lower? A pity~ Her hand releasing his hair, it trailed down his chest as she removed her mouth from his neck to allow herself more room for that. If he wouldn't let her with her mouth, both hands would have to do.

His moans were tempting her, but with his touches having stopped she was well in control of herself. Her hand stroked him still, wanting more of those moans as the other moved down his chest. "Kaaaai~"

The bed...tempting him with the bed setting up... would be all the sweeter after this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:38 am

This was evil... It was so hard to do more when she had him like this! He continued with his touches, and didn't stop this time, wanting to continue touching Lakshmi as well despite her evil plans. How... How to change her mind from her cruel thinking...

Her hands were teasing, her mouth had been... It was almost unbearable...

Such evil thoughts...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:52 am

"I should probably get the bed now..." Lakshmi whispered, quickly realizing that with Kaimu finally responding he might...be getting his will again. She whimpered softly as his hand teased her chest and tempted her, a few soft moans escaping as she tried to hold them back.

Reacting too strongly... Why was she reacting strongly all of a sudden? Maybe because he had stopped... Her hand paused on his stomach, the other slowing its strokes in an attempt to get him to let her go so she could flee and gather her strength back up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:14 pm

"Hn..." Kaimu gave a sound of confirmation, silently...pleased Lakshmi thought it a good idea to get the bed set. They needed it to be set, or they would end up rather uncomfortable... Standing here...and risking that... What she was doing felt good, but it was torture in context knowing what she planned...

Her hands had paused some as he'd began touching again, which led him to continue on, the arm around her hips moving lower as his other hand continued to touch her.

Should... He should let go so they could...bed, but... Gahhhhh....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 am

Lakshmi sucked in a breath as Kaimu's hand moved from her hips to her butt. He wasn't letting go! Instead he was groping more... She moaned very lightly, both his hands touches eliciting a bit stronger of reactions now that she was less focused on teasing him. Her hand stopped its movements, hinting at what she wanted but... but...

She had to hurry and escape before he got his will back entirely! If he did, she would be his utterly instead of him being hers... Her eyes glanced up to his face as she leaned back a bit, his mismatched eyes barely visible in the dim room. "K-Kai... I thought the bed..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:27 am

Another half whine came up, he didn't want to stop but he knew they needed the bed set up. With more than a little reluctance, his hold loosened on her so she could move from his arms.

"Bed getting...set up would be good..." He replied; "Didn't wanna let go though..."

He hadn't, but... Comfort was important.

Lakshmi had been responding nicely too... He would just have to urge those responses from her again soon then, once they got the bed set up that was~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:37 am

Lakshmi almost flushed as Kaimu whined, though she shouldn't have been surprised. He loved this as much as she did... It was why she was trying to get away and tempt him more. A hand reached up to his cheek now that they were both free, caressing it softly as she stepped back, before she turned around and moved to the closet. Bending down, she pulled the bedding out and quickly got to work though she made sure Kaimu got as much of a show as he wanted~

He should look at her, even if her stomach was slowly becoming less flat... She was still gorgeous and knew that he loved how she looked and felt~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:52 am

Kaimu wanted to offer to help her out, but paused as Lakshmi headed off to the closet to get the bedding. She was tempting him, meaning to do so...

He had remained in place for a good moment, watching before he finally approached her. He let a hand slide up her back before it left her, giving a light chuckle as he attempted to help her.

"If we...both it can get done quicker..." As much as watching was nice...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 am

Sucking in a breath as Kaimu's hand moved up her back, Lakshmi shook her head firmly with a smirk. She leaned back from the bed setting up and then quickly stepped behind Kaimu, her hands moving around his body as she pulled him against her. "Mmm...if you help I'll just tease you instead~ Either you let me do it, or you try to while I touch you~"

One hand immediately slipped lower to grope him rather intently, while the other slid up his chest with her nails dragging against his skin. She rubbed her body lightly against the skin of his back as well, utterly tempting him now that he had fallen into her trap~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 am

E...Eh...?

"L...Lakshm...i..." Before he could attempt to stop Lakshmi in her tracks another moan came up as she came up behind him, pressing him against her back as one of her hands found him again, the other sliding up his chest.

N...Not fair!

This had been a trap! He had wanted to help out of the love in his heart and had fallen into a cruel trap!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:20 am

"Keep moaning..." Lakshmi murmured, her mouth finding the skin of his back as she licked it softly. Kaimu's moans felt from behind like this made her feel rather heated and more confident, wanting more from him as her hands continued to touch him. "I want your moans Kai~ Only I get to make you moan like this now."

It made her feel good to know that, that she would be the only one to stroke and tease and get these reactions out forever now. He had fallen into her trap so nicely, she was relishing it even if she was unable to get any touches herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:58 am

How...How was he going to set up the bed like this!?

Of course, Lakshmi did earn more moans as she continued to tease him, or in this case torture him sweetly... S-Still-! He could barely focus on the bed, this was going to end up a mess at this rate! Lakshmi...

"Lak...Lakshmi..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:13 am

"Ne?" Lakshmi teased in her words as well as her actions, knowing full well what Kaimu wanted or was thinking. She was brutally torturing the man, even if it was sweet and loving. He felt good which was all that mattered to her~

"You keep calling my name... Is there something you need? Maybe more~?" Her hand gripped him tighter, squeezing a bit more to tempt more strong moans from him. "I can give more if you want~"

The bed wasn't done but... this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 am

If he was fully capable of a whine a rather strong one would be escaping him. This was cruel! This was too cruel he couldn't focus at all! Bed... Bed needed setting up, but Lakshmi!

Another moan escaped as she gripped him tighter, squeezing him a more and earning the moans she desired.

C-Cruel... The bed needed setting uuuuuppp...

He had...made little progress...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:27 am

"If you will get on your back once its set up and let me tease you with my mouth, I will stop~" Lakshmi took pity on Kaimu, the sounds he was making setting her off strongly enough that she was panting just a bit. Her hand paused its teasing, the other stopping as well as she waited for his reply though she couldn't resist licking his back again. Good... it felt good to be like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:39 am

She stopped, e-even if she was offering...

She'd stopped in her teasing, causing a displeased noise to force its way out.

"Uuu... Lakshmi... Is that...another trap..." How could he believe being let off the hook, and have pity taken on his poor tortured soul after what had happened so far!?

It...It all felt wonderful, but the intention behind it!

Torture...

Yes, more progress on bed made... Eventually, eventually it would be set up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 am

Lakshmi almost began again as Kaimu made that displeased noise, he had enjoyed that even as he complained... It made her smile against his back. "If it is a trap, I already told you what would happen so it should be no surprise~ I agree to stop this in exchange for you laying down for me... And then I'll do what I promised you earlier with my mouth."

She chuckled lowly, her hands slowly letting go of the man as he seemed to be caving almost. It would only be a bit more she felt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 am

She...had mentioned things, but...but what if she had more planned! Well...if she allowed him necessary release then there would be no problems; again, not that...that her plans sounded bad at all...but... Lakshmi had rather cruel ideas tonight, but...also...

Caving, he was caving hard...

Bed. Focus on the bed!

"L-Lak...shmi...i.." His tone held the indication that he would certainly do as she wanted him to, it... yes, he caving...but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:09 am

Lakshmi felt his will break, the former rogue caving hard with her offer. Kaimu was weak to such temptations~ Despite how much jealousy it inflicted in her to think about it, the man did think with his manly parts a lot of the time.

But now he only did those with her... She wondered how many others got him to be like this... and squeezed him one more time before letting go and pulling back. Her eyes took him in, a fire burning in them now. "You can set up the bed now~"

She...needed to reassert her claim on him. Repeatedly...until he begged her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 am

Free...Free, he had been let free...she had released him to continue to work on the bed as...much as he had and had not wanted her to stop for the moment. It was truly a struggle. Hurry, he needed to hurry with the bed!

She'd already teased him so much...

It still took a few moments, but eventually Kaimu managed to...with some sort of miracle, put his focus on the bed setting up and got it set out properly.

Finally...

"Got it..." Kaimu announced, giving a slight smile in Lakshmi's direction.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 am

Lakshmi watched carefully, keeping her arms crossed mostly because it kept them busy and free from the temptation to touch him and hold him. She bit her lip, the grumpy jealousy growing inside of her as the man hurried with the bedding... If they both worked on it, one might get in the way of the other.

As he finished and looked back, Lakshmi almost whined as the man looked there with that small smile. "Kaaaai lay down!"

He wasn't doing as agreed, her eyebrow raising as she held herself back with an extreme force of will. Her eyes burned with her jealousy, wanting more than anything to make him...make him hers... blast it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:47 am

"I'm gonnna~" Kaimu managed his usual tone as he did so, he was lucky to have managed it considering his current state at the moment, he was completely tempted... Lakshmi had teased him so much already!

He laid down as asked, and really...if he were more his typical self he might have been able to manage a teasing "Please be gentle~" but she had already done so much damage...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:56 am

Lakshmi's eyebrow raised just a bit as Kaimu got out a bit of his usual tone. Well that was a shock... she hadn't broken him enough then? Her smirk grew stronger as she followed him, allowing him to lay down barely a few seconds before her hands were on him. Rubbing his inner thighs with her thumbs, she pushed apart his legs and crawled between them. Her mouth found his knee and she nipped him there before kissing the spot. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you want me to make you beg...? You seem rather amenable to my evil trap and plans..."

She wouldn't allow him time to respond, her hands beginning to slide up his thighs as she wanted to tease him before allowing him any real pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:07 am

Th..This had been a trap! He had had his suspicions, but... but it had been a trap! Lakshmi... Lakshmi... This was cruel, she was going to torture him!

He couldn't even respond with such accusations before a sound came up instead as she began touching him, rubbing his inner thighs...her mouth was on his knee...

This had been a trap...a sweet, but torturous trap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next