(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:54 am

"Eeeh? Of course! You are my personal heater, I could not accept nothing else than snuggles under the blanket! You must hold me to you and not let go other than to drink a bit." Neither could accept their fireworks watching without snuggles and cuddles and heat sharing, which was quite silly of them but... they were rather attached.

"You are my love and the father of my child... If there is anyone in all the realms I would feel most worthy of my bows, it is you Kai. I do feel a bit better hearing your words though again." Lakshmi straightened up as she tugged his robe on, the arms and everything much too long other than her curves that filled it out more than it should. She smiled at Kaimu's loose tying of his robe, raising an eyebrow as the grin turned into a smug smirk. Her hand came up and she rubbed her thumb against her lips rather tellingly. "Oooh. I have already taken your word~ But I will accept it again. If only I can make you and have made you beg, then that pleases me."

It also pleased her that his robe was barely on him, but that was best saved for later. Fireworks~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:00 am

Hearing Lakshmi's response to their seating arrangements on the balcony, Kaimu took it upon himself to attach himself to her, his arms moving past her shoulders to hold her from behind while she tied the robe to her properly.

"Lak-tan's free to torture me, only Lak-tan~ As frustrating as it is during the process, once the end finally comes it's quite refreshing~" Saying that, he leaned his head down and nuzzled slightly into her hair. "Hn... Does that make me a masochist though...? I certainly never considered myself as such..."

Never before...ever had he really put himself in such a category... Though after saying such things...

Hn...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:32 am

Lakshmi just smiled as Kaimu wrapped his arms around her, keeping her from moving away from him. She tied the knot loosely on the robe and leaned back after a moment, enjoying his closeness and refusing to move. Her head turned so she could somewhat nuzzle his chest and robe, smiling all the while. "As long as you enjoy it I will occasionally make Kai-tan beg for his release~"

"Mmm I don't know... I would think you have some masochistic tendencies at least if you enjoy me doing that to you. I could always try chaining you up nicely next time and seeing if you enjoy it? If you have masochistic tendencies...then I must be a a sadist~ Because I rather love doing that to you." Lakshmi giggled as Kaimu nuzzled her hair, giving him a reply to his masochist musings. "I suppose I must be both, because you making me beg is just as fun at least on my end..."

She wondered what else would be enjoyable for them now that they were on this topic. If she liked to make him beg and she also liked to be made to beg... They should really figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:36 am

"I also like to put Lak-tan on edge...hn..." Kaimu mused as Lakshmi began to think on this subject as well. Chain him up? Well, that would probably answer questions, but he doubted their zanpakutou wanted anything to do with their sex life...

Kuroshi would curse his very existence, not that Kuroshi could really be used for anything involving this subject...

"So being both is an option~? Hn... We seem to have traits of both so..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:13 am

His musing brought a smile to her face and Lakshmi just thought of ways to test the limits of Kaimu's masochism. Professed masochism, she doubted he liked too much... Though to be fair she didn't either? Though with him...

"I suppose we are both both, then. Only with each other since you were apparently a Sadist before?" Lakshmi didn't want to know but she also did, the questions burning in her mind as she leaned against Kaimu and admitted. "I have always been both, so it is not odd to me. I guess I just bring out the parts of you that want to submit~"

She was teasing and her soft laughter showed that as she smiled. "You should grab the blanket for us and take me out. I wish to be carried and I suppose you wouldn't mind that? I am going to be in your lap anyways."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:21 am

"We're both both then~! Yes...I do think my traits from before are more on a sadist's level...but with Lak-tan, and Lak-tan only my masochist side shows itself~!" Kaimu smiled, giving another laugh.

When she mentioned getting the blanket, he gave a nod and pulled back. He made quick work of getting it for them, the blanket rather large and would easily cocoon both of them. Draping it around his shoulders he went about getting Lakshmi.

Lifting her into his arms, he shot her another smile before heading towards the balcony door and sliding it open. "Aaa, the sky looks nice tonight~"

A perfect, clear night for fireworks~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 am

Lakshmi's smile was bright as she watched Kaimu grab the blanket, his words making her feel oh so much better. He only let himself be weak and open around her, he only let her do such things to him... Which probably meant he'd never felt sex like that before?

It made her happy to know that she was that person for him and her smile didn't fade one bit as he draped the blanket around his shoulder and scooped her up. She just giggled as he carried her to the door, her eyes on him until his words forced her to look out only briefly before they returned to his face. "It dooes. Not as nice as you though."

Lakshmi's words were honest and not teasing in the least as she snuggled against him more. Should she...since they had been on the topic of such things... "You know...or knew... I liked most things right? Or people. Um sexually I mean..."

The fireworks hadn't started yet it seemed so she wanted to keep talking and telling him things about herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:24 am

Kaimu gave a chuckle at Lakshmi's comment towards him after he'd mentioned the sky. She claimed he looked better than the stars tonight?

He seated himself on the balcony, with her on his lap as he used the blanket to wrap the two of them up. Like this would be good, they were cuddled up and waiting on the fireworks now.

Hn?

"I did not know entirely, but...I don't think there's anything wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:35 am

"I am serious! I was serious... but the stars are pretty too. Maybe...we should sit on my roof and stargaze at times. I think that would be nice..." Lakshmi's eyes turned up to stare at the stars, her smile soft and relaxed as she leaned against him. A hand reached out to pull the blanket closer, a pleased little sigh escaping her at the warmth of Kaimu plus a blanket.

"Entirely? So you...guessed?" Her eyes darted back to his face for a moment, a wry grin on her lips. She was definitely happier though, having admitted that to him and let him know about that part of her. She practically sparkled as he accepted it, her mouth planting a soft kiss under his neck for those words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:54 am

"I think that'd be nice too, we'd definitely have a nice view from up there." Kaimu agreed, though her following words caught him off guard. "Eh? Ah...well, we were both...adults of obvious experience, but...that didn't bother me, I didn't mind and I still don't. There's nothing wrong with being that way."

His smile returned as Lakshmi kissed under his neck, and a laugh followed; "Besides~ I have Lak-tan allll to myself now~" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:24 am

"Oh? I will not get over protective Kai-tan keeping me from the roof just in case I might potentially fall?" Lakshmi teased just a bit, knowing he wasn't that over protective...yet. She could only assume he would get worse with time.

Her smile was soft at his following words though, causing her to nuzzle against him. "I see... Well that makes me happy. I was almost a bit...worried I guess that it would make you uncomfortable. I know we are both experienced but some people do not react kindly... You do have me, forever to yourself~ No one else to share with..."

"For now~ You had best it enjoy it while you can, soon you will have to. I doubt this little one will accept anything less since they are yours." Her hand pulled his to her slowly growing stomach, settling it there so he could feel the bump that was forming and had been. He had teased her, so she had teased him in return.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:32 am

"I'll keep you in my arms like this the whole time~" Kaimu replied; "I won't have to get overprotective if I do that~"

Lakshmi would be in his lap like she was now, that way she would be perfectly safe in his arms while they were on the roof! Full proof!

"It's alright, you don't have to worry about that from me." He reassured; they were both people of experience, and there was nothing wrong with such a lifestyle.

Feeling the small bump as Lakshmi placed his hand there, he gave another chuckle, a light one; "Ehhh, I suppose your right... I'll just have to take up even more of Lak-tan's time now before~!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 am

"Oooh I see. Kai-tan will curb his overprotective instincts by being overprotective immediately off the bat! That way he just has to be slightly so! Such an ingenious plan." Lakshmi chuckled and shook her head, wondering if he was teasing or not...but assuming not. With Kaimu it could only be assumed he would hold her, not only that but potentially put other things in the way to keep her safe.

It was a weight to hear that, her smile warm as Kaimu told her she didn't have to worry... though she was curious herself. "You said people of experience... and it seemed like you were implying...? Um well implying you had...experimented around then?"

She was curious despite the teasing, wanting to know. Had Kaimu...who she had felt was quite female oriented...

"Nooo anymore time you take will lower the amount of work I can do Kaaai. I'll never get anything done if you steal all my attention!" Playing along, she let a whine into her voice as she flailed just lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:50 am

"It's a full proof plan~" Kaimu nodded, Lakshmi should expect this! If they were going to view the stars on the roof back at home then he would hold her to him as they did so~

Eh...?

"Aha...a...well, yes..." He answered, "though not much, but I had experimented in the past."

He never bottomed once though, it wasn't something he felt he'd enjoy so he just never did it.

Fuuu... What did she mean he couldn't take up anymore of her time!?

"I'll just have to help Lak-tan with her work then! I am you assistant, so I can help with some of it at least, then I'll have more time with Lak-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:06 am

Lakshmi's laughter was soft as Kaimu didn't deny her words at all. He was going to be overly protective wasn't he? Not that she minded too much. Being held by him and protected was a rather nice feeling. She had done most of the protecting her life so it was a sweet turn around to have someone who could she could share such responsibilities with.

"I see. Well that is rather interesting to know." Her smile was amused but happy to have learned a bit more about the still rather secretive man... "Hmm... well then what was your type? Of all sorts. What type of person would get you to do so?"

She was curious but not curious enough to drop her teasing as well and she followed up his response with another dramatic one of her own as her head tilted back enough to try and see him. "I suppose that is good enough for me then~ Kaimu will take over my Captain's duties and I will laze about in the office. Spending time with you of course... Maybe I'll finally get a decent nap?"

Lakshmi deliberately misunderstood what he was saying, wanting to have more fun like this by playing with words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:15 am

His type? Or well, what had been his type during such an experimental period... Well, really it wasn't much different from how women had come on to him in the past...

"Ehh...well, they were more feminine...and really it wasn't anything blink at, it'd just happened like any other time someone had come on to me."

He had figured...why not? Though in the end, he still preferred women.

Ehhh~!?

"Lak-taan, I can't do all of it; I can do lots though~ I want enough time to give Lak-tan attention though! If she needs a nap though I will do my best to give you the time you need~"

Perhaps in the near future she would need a nap every now and then, as in really need it more than enjoying it as just a luxury...

If that were the case then he'd definitely try to help her find the time! Lakshmi could absolutely not overwork herself! No matter what!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:11 am

"I honestly figured as much." Lakshmi tried to hold in her chuckles again but it was amusing to learn such things about Kaimu. "If I hadn't pestered you for sex and then a relationship we wouldn't be here at all. Mm, so your type in general is pushy..."

"Eeeh? But you have bankai. That's enough to make you a Captain. I am sure it will be fiiine if you just take it over entirely." Lakshmi continued her teasing before lifting her hand from the blanket and reaching up to caress Kaimu's cheek. "I do appreciate it... How hard you work for me and how much you do. Thank you Kaimu... I would not worry about giving me naps just yet. Just get used to the work so when I really need them it will be easier for us both."

Unconsciously her words mirrored Kaimu's thoughts. She was thinking ahead quite a bit even if it didn't show entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:11 pm

"Hnn.... Perhaps..." Kaimu had seemed to think on Lakshmi's statement for a moment regarding his type. Pushy? He supposed, it was true...if he hadn't been pushed he would get literally nowhere in things most likely...

Feeling Lakshmi's hand move up to his cheek, he leaned some into her touch, a warm smile appearing on his lips. "Of the Fourth? Eeh, Kuro-tan isn't suited for that role at alll... Kuro-tan would just taint the title~"

Tch.

"Welcome, Lak-tan~" Kaimu replied, ignoring Kuroshi entirely. "I'll definitely do that, I'll get used to the work so you can get your rest later on~!"

He would! He most certainly would... The naps and such weren't necessary now, but it would be good to start lightening her workload...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:38 am

Lakshmi laughed and shook her head, Kaimu seemed unsure but she continued to touch his cheek softly as he leaned against her hand. It was true even if he refused to entirely admit it, though she didn't mind that part of him. He was open now and showed what he wanted

"Mm, to be honest its not Kuro-tanchan whose not suited really, even if he is a nasty piece of work. Neither of you fit too well there, but assistant is a good enough role for now and unofficial bodyguard and nanny for me." She continued chuckling softly, thinking about her silly lover and his way of fitting into her squad...and his skills. "One day your skills will be put to better use than watching me like a mother hen."

Like watching their child like a mother hen...

"Thank you Kai-tan~ I sup-Oh!" About to continue teasing him, she was cut off with her mouth open and eyes glancing up as a loud boom and bright light startled her. She jumped in his arms a bit before her eyes darted to the sky and she smiled brightly in excitement. "They are starting Kai, look look!"

Her voice got a bit higher as her excitement overode her teasing and flirting. Fireworks!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:46 am

Kaimu couldn't argue, considering himself and Kuro's abilities...he wasn't really suited for Fourth, but he was fine there. He was fine helping Lakshmi with her work, and it wasn't like he was incompetent with healing...he was also learning!

"I'll stay as long as I'm needed~" He replied, "Even after, of course, watching after you and the baby!"

He would definitely be around, definitely! He wasn't going to miss any time that he was needed! Whatever she needed him for!

He didn't...really know if he planned on changing Divisions once he was done serving his assistant time. He was only here for family, to be with those that were close to him... Where he worked wasn't a priority to him, so if Lakshmi wanted to keep him as an assistant, he would definitely stay!

The fireworks surprised him, and his eyes went towards the source of the loud boom, smiling as he saw them light up the sky.

"They're really pretty tonight~! I'm glad we didn't miss them!" He said, his tone happy as he responded to Lakshmi.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:33 am

"I-I know that! Y-You do know that... due to my work... I might have to leave a lot of care to you. If emergencies crop up I will have to go, regardless of...of family." Lakshmi blushed lightly, not wanting to think about these things just yet... It was far too soon to be worried over such things. However her position and what she did was too important, it wouldn't be allowed for her to be gone too long. "Even if you don't seek it, responsibility may seek you out. You are skilled and powerful."

Her voice was soft, almost worried. Would her Kai-tan be taken from her? Not truly, but having him nearby was a blessing. Luckily the fireworks were distracting and she laughed, her hand falling down back into warmth of the blanket. She pulled it closer and snuggled in more securely while her eyes practically glowed with happiness. "They are! I rarely get to see them. Aah! That one was purple, how did they get that color?"

Her voice awed, she pointed up at the brightly lit sky as more booms went off. "You were right, this is the perfect spot to see them!"

And it had everything to do with the snuggles...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:37 am

"I won't allow Lak-tan to overwork herself!" Kaimu said, his tone his typical light one, but there was a firmness to it. He would allow her to overwork, if he had to shadow her to make sure she didn't then he would!

Her job was demanding, yes...but she had to take care of herself!

He smiled up at the fireworks, admiring them as Lakshmi did. "Lots of care went into making them, I'm glad we're in such a good spot!"

The colors were pretty, and vibrant; loud, but they were fireworks!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:30 am

Lakshmi just grinned, Kaimu could try and stop her! He would succeed about as much as the rest of everyone had... "Eeeeh. Kai-tan can try to stop me~"

Even if she had been the one telling him he'd have to do more, his words sparked her teasing and twinge of stubbornness. Though his verbal mannerisms were rubbing off on her... She really should watch it or else she'd be speaking flirtatiously at all times now!

Not having too long to muse on that, more fireworks were set off and she smiled up at them as she settled back. A lot of care huh? Well a lot of care had gone into this night for them it seemed... Lakshmi was quite content and happy with it, safe and warm in Kaimu's arms.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:35 am

"Eeh~ Is Lak-tan forgetting that I was able to distract her last time~?" When she'd been focused with her reading in the library. It'd taken a few tries, but he'd eventually gotten her to react~

He could stop her, he had faith!

He had the confidence that if she began overworking herself that he at least could manage to distract her. He would need that confidence! He wouldn't get anywhere without it.

His attention returned to the fireworks, watching as each went off and lit up the sky. They were really nice tonight, just like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:45 am

"Distracting isn't stopping~" Lakshmi's face heated, remembering just how Kaimu had distracted her with his mouth... She didn't doubt he would use more devious methods if allowed. The Captain wasn't entirely sure she could or even would stop him if he did use even worse methods of distraction.

His confidence was overwhelming... She would have to burst it at some point, nicely at least, or else he would overwhelm her!

That was for another time though...

Last edited by Saito-san on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next