(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:41 am

It was hard to keep from pulling back to moan as Lakshmi moved on him further, rubbing against him as he continued to touch her. It was distracting, very distracting but helping Lakshmi was important right now...then they could both...

Giving a sound as she pulled his head back to moan his eyes went too her as she questioned him.

"I...I can whenever...you're ready..." He was definitely still plenty aroused...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 am

With Kaimu's sound, Lakshmi's hold on his hair loosened only slightly before tightening again. If it hurt him he'd...tell her...

Lakshmi paused from her movements at Kaimu's words, nodding as her face moved to his neck. She buried it there, panting softly as her hips lifted up and slid him inside. Kaimu had been ready...she was ready... Her moans against him were strong as she pressed herself against his body, before she began moving finally. It felt too good, much too good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:03 am

Kaimu gave another response as she her tightened her hold on his hair again, it didn't hurt, it felt good actually...if he were to explain it. At times like this it felt good...

A panted breath came out as he felt her face move to his neck before a moan followed, feeling her slip him inside. It felt amazing to finally...reach this point after all of that teasing...and Lakshmi's name escaped him as she pressed her body against his own and began moving.

Too good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 am

Lakshmi's hands pulled Kaimu's hair a bit hard as he moaned her name, her mouth biting his neck softly as she tried to muffle her own moans. Teasing him like that had been cruel on both of them she was realizing, like this was so much better... Having him like this was so much better...

Feeling amazing, she stopped muffling her moaning of his name and sped up her movements.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:22 am

Stronger moans escaped Kaimu as Lakshmi sped up her movements on him, having no way of muffling him like her with his neck. This was much better than the teasing, finally able to be with her properly after all of that...

Lakshmi's own responses, even when they'd been muffled had been nice to hear, and when they weren't muffled it was even nicer...hearing his name like that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:37 am

Lakshmi had wanted Kaimu's sounds and she was getting them so much right now, a small smirk forming only for a brief moment before it was chased away. Her own moans were getting louder, someone would probably be able to tell exactly what was going on in here if they walked by...

She didn't care, she had her Kai and he was enjoying this as much as she was. If only she could hold out longer, her body heating up more and more as she moved on him. Dredging up one small bit of teasing she had left in her, Lakshmi moaned into his ear. "I bet my Kai can't hold out much longer~"

Even if it was true, it wasn't as if she wasn't getting close herself... If he could hold out longer too though, she'd enjoy that as well... Either way was a winning situation for the woman~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:41 am

His mind was completely focused on how amazing this all felt as Lakshmi continued moving, he was getting close...as much as he was enjoying this, he'd been brought to the edge so many times already but now...soon he'd actually...

Lakshmi's words halted that trail of thought. That...

"I...I'm just...just fine...Lak-tan..." That sounded like a challenge! He would... He would have to hold out... He had to! This was another tease tactic... Just when he'd started to believe she was done with that!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:50 am

Lakshmi didn't know if he was lying or not, but her own movements were destroying any sense of will she had left. That final bit of teasing was all she had had in her, one hand pulling his hair as the other moved to his shoulder to dig her nails in strongly. If she was more aware, she might have been worried about breaking the skin but instead she had lost herself as she got closer to sweet release.

Moans escaped her, loud and almost choked as her body began to tense up. Kaimu was just fine or not...but she was feeling way better than fine... "K-Kai!"

A loud low moaning of his name was the warning he got as she climaxed, her hips grinding against him as she clung to the man tightly. Amazing...amazing, it felt amazing... She felt like she was going to die from the feelings, her breathing heavy as she clung to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:56 am

Lakshmi's responses were strong, he could feel that in how she pulled at his hair and how her nails dug into his skin as she moved. She was... She was getting close too, if she...first though...then he could...

Her moans were strong which urged him on as he felt her tensing before she finally reached her climax, causing a strong response from him, a moan of her name passing his lips as he reached his own shortly after.

That... It was impossible...had been impossible to hold back...any long after that...feeling that... It felt all too amazing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:09 am

If Kaimu had been her willing victim and under her control earlier, now Lakshmi was under his entirely as she collapsed against him after he followed her climax with his own. His moans had been nice to hear and her name at the end there... She snuggled up under his chin, clinging to him and deciding she was never letting go. He had definitely held out... though she had sent him over the edge at the end there...

No matter... Lakshmi almost felt like purring from how amazing she felt now, how warm and happy and just loved this had made her feel... "I love you Kaimu."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:12 am

Kaimu laid back, unable to stay sitting up like he had been any longer as he rested back against the futon they were on. It was a miracle they'd even gotten it set up in the first place... His arms wrapped around Lakshmi as she snuggled up to him, feeling much, much better now himself...

"Love you, Lakshmi..." He replied, a hand moving up to her hair to begin teasing it lightly as he responded to her words.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 am

Lakshmi followed Kaimu's movements, unable to and having no choice due to how she was laying against him. It wasn't like she objected in the least anyways, all snuggled up against him and with his arms around her like that. As his hand teased her hair, her head tilted and leaned against it unconsciously as her eyes closed. She gave him a tiny little pleased sound before kissing his neck, his words pleasing her even if she knew he loved her...

"Sing... I want to hear you sing again... Just for me, while I can feel it through your chest too..." That would make this perfect. His singing... she would love to hear it again...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:29 am

Lakshmi's request had been unexpected, and he'd cracked open his eyes at hearing it, but... He gave a chuckle, a light one at her words. She wanted to hear him sing again? He was glad he wasn't shy about doing such things...

He did as asked, a soft tune flowing from him as he began to do so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:44 am

Lakshmi didn't know Kaimu's eyes had opened from the surprise but she wouldn't have cared even if she did. She was allowed to make such requests of the man... His chuckle told her he was happy or at least amused at her request. Lakshmi nudged her head under his chin at that, smiling herself as she laid against him.

His singing was soothing and he had such a sweet singing voice anyways... Her body relaxed more as he did, feeling the vibrations of his voice through his chest and enjoying it more than she could express with words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:48 am

Kaimu continued singing, just for Lakshmi as she wanted, unable to help a smile as she nudged her head against him; singing was easy for him to do, so it was a simple request to fill, a sweet one as well as he felt her relax against him.

He was happy his voice did such things to her, help her relax like this with a soft song...

He was becoming perfectly content like this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 am

Lakshmi's eyes drifted open briefly before closing again as she snuggled lightly in pleasure at the singing, it was impossible to get closer to him but she wanted to be as close to him as possible. Even if his singing was making her drowsier than she wanted to admit, though she was sure that had something to do with the sex before it as well.

The almost lullaby helped, Kaimu's voice always helping her feel secure, safe and loved...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:19 am

The song he'd chosen seemed to have been a good choice, he was happy with that; softer songs were nice he felt, when it came to times like these...something soothing.

His hand teased her hair lightly, the gesture being slow as they both rested; he continued singing, finishing the song before he let his voice trail off and fade.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:52 am

Lakshmi nuzzled Kaimu's chest and neck a bit with her head, wanting to show him she had appreciated the music but unable to do much else as he sang... When his voice faded though she planted a kiss on his skin and smiled.

"This reminds me of old times. Before this all..." Lakshmi's voice was sleepy as she drowsed on Kaimu's chest, a slight shiver the only sign she was cold at all. It was summer but their activities did kind of... cause that...

But the fireworks, she had wanted to see them... Her eyes opened and her hand waved towards the balcony. "Mm...fireworks and sake were forgotten. Did we miss them?"

There was a bit of hope in her voice, not wanting the fireworks to have been missed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 am

Old times... He guessed so, when he thought about it. Doing this, and staying out in the Rukon... Now look at them. They'd come a long way...

"The fireworks... I think we would have heard them...even when we were distracted..." Kaimu replied, tilting his head back enough to look towards the balcony door. "They'd be quite loud where we are."

He didn't think they'd missed them... They weren't due to happen for at least a couple of hours after they'd left the festival. Their...activities...couldn't have lasted that long...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:09 am

"...It sort of feels like you will leave in the morning still." Lakshmi muttered as her arms held onto him a bit tighter as if keeping him from going. He wasn't going anywhere, forever, but well... she was the jealous type. And that reminded her of her thoughts earlier, causing a slight pouty air to appear.

"I...do not think I would have..." She admitted this with a heated face, holding it against his bare skin to hide it but that would not work well with the fact that he could feel it instead. No matter how loud they had been, they wouldn't have pierced her brain at that moment or the moments leading up to it. Kaimu underestimated how distracted she was by him by a large margin at times...

She was becoming less drowsy though as time passed, they could luckily stay up for the fireworks...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:13 am

"Well, I'm not leaving; you don't have to worry about that at all..." Kaimu answered, giving a small smile.

Nope, he wasn't going anywhere. He had his place now and he fully intended on staying. He couldn't be gotten rid of that easily~

"I'm sure we haven't missed them, they should be happening soon though...I'm pretty positive." There's no way they'd killed multiple hours...a decent portion of time maybe, but not that much...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:54 am

"I know that! Hah, I am just having small flashbacks you silly man." Lakshmi's pout didn't disappear but it also did not grow. She knew better... She had all the parts of Kaimu that existed, she had no need of worry... Though... she turned red again.

Well if Kaimu was sure, Lakshmi would trust him and she pushed back against his arms, attempting to move off of his tempting chest. "Let us get something on and sit out on the balcony then. You did promise me a bit of drinking did you not?"

"And I have an apology to make..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:59 am

"Hehe~" Kaimu gave a laugh, his hold loosening as he felt Lakshmi attempt to sit up. If they were going to watch fireworks they couldn't do it from here...

At her words he gave a nod, moving to sit up some himself. They'd put something on and go and watch the fireworks. They were sure to start soon~

Huh?

"Apology...?" He blinked, tilting his head slightly. What did Lakshmi have to be sorry for?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:30 am

Lakshmi moved off of Kaimu, sliding to the side and then stretching her arms and back before she stood up. Not minding the rather dirty parts of their activities, she didn't clean herself up at all as she moved to grab a robe from the nearby closet. It was one of Kaimu's~ Might as well wear his anyways, as she tossed him another one. "Hm... should I grab another blanket to wrap ourselves in? My temperature is a bit higher lately so its slightly chilly..."

Though Kaimu was a good heater...

She did turn back while waiting for a reply to his question though, giving a sheepish grin in the barely lit room. "When...we were busy, my mind...I had a slight moment where my mind got a bit jealous. It...thought about how many others had done this with you, not sex itself but um...teasing you to those points. Getting you to...beg. It is also why I keep thinking of before? I um...it is so similar here to when I used to...use you for comfort after having your help in the clinics. So I wish to say sorry for my um...rather...forceful actions caused by that bit of jealousy."

The captain bowed to him, still blushing as she admitted that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 am

Kaimu moved to get one of his spare robes, as Lakshmi had taken one of them for herself which he didn't mind in the least. "A blanket might be good, wouldn't want to get too cold, the fireworks could last a short bit...thoughhh, Lak-tan will be bundled up right with me, I accept nothing else~!"

He gave a grin, laughing afterwords as he tied the sash to his robe rather loosely, he was covered and that was what mattered~

Ah...that's why she wanted to apologize...but...

"Eeeeehhhh, Lak-tan bowing to someone...someone such as me~?" Apologizing to the point of bowing? She needn't do that at alll! "Lakshmi. You don't need to apologize, it's alright... Do take my word though, I never let anyone tease me to such lengths, only youuu~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next