(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

School Days [Kaimu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

School Days [Kaimu] Empty
PostSubject: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 am

That was no good! No good at all... How was she supposed to get this homework done in time now?! Lakshmi quivered in fear, hiding in the janitor's closet as she heard the young man outside the room's confusion over her rather sudden and unexpected disappearance.

She had bumped into him and dropped her scrolls and notes all over... Of course embarrassed beyond belief, she had then fled the scene and hid in the open closet nearby. But she had assignments due next class and now they were on the floor. Gigi was busy during the days, so the young woman couldn't possibly ask her to pick up her things from lost and found in such a quick manner today. Her best hope would be he was a rude person who would leave them there and when he had left, she could sneak her way out and grab her things.

This was an ingenius plan full of no fault and the much younger looking woman peeked her head around the edge of the doorway in the hope this person would leave the items on the floor...

No such luck! They were picking them up... Bother... Hanging her head, she supposed it was possible to sneak along behind them and hope they didn't notice such an obvious tail.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:47 am

"Uuu..."

This wasn't home. This wasn't home at all...

He'd ended up in...the academy from the looks of things? There were shinigami students everywhere, he could tell by the uniform. Nothing but sad whines escaped him as he wandered the halls, following the pull he felt...

No one could see him, that told him right then that he wasn't home...

He wanted to go home...

Where Mia, and Lakshmi were...were Norma-tan was too....and even...

Yes, he wanted to see his friends and family again...

Home... Home...

"Uuu-Uwah!" His whining was promptly cut off, feeling himself make contact and actually impact someone. When he looked up though...

"Eh?" Kaimu blinked, looking around; they had...they'd just been here right? Their...

Their things were all over the ground...

If he'd bumped into them though...and they hadn't passed right through them...

Without really thinking properly, he began to gather the dropped items, he could return them...if they'd made contact with him then the pull was...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:47 am

Lakshmi felt fear as the man, not a young man as she had first thought, picked up the books and looked around. She peeked around the edge of the closet and quivered oh so slightly... A yukata...so a teacher or someone else of importance?

This was awful! She couldn't go over there now and with a motion the person might pick up on, ducked her head back inside of the closet doorway and leaned there while intending to wait for the next class. She could take down the notes later...no use asking for them from anyone in class really, at least it was one of the easier ones and not the medical classes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:59 am

Hn?

Was there...someone over there? Kaimu could have sworn he'd noticed something out of the corner of his vision as he'd been picking things up.

He was a bit weighed down by his thoughts, but he knew he couldn't just be hallucinating!

"Uuu..." An echo of a previous whine escaped him as he gathered the last of the things into his arms; the person that dropped them...was that...

He moved a bit closer to the closet, blinking as he felt...that pull towards...whoever was in there. This person would be...

He looked down at the things before setting them near the door and backing up a step, though he didn't leave. He couldn't...

They'd dropped their things though, and this was the academy...obviously they needed these things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:32 am

Was...that a whine? Lakshmi was confused, what kind of...person whined like that at all? Were they an adult?

She heard them move closer, shaking more and more until she heard...her books. She could see the edge of them from where she was standing and then a step back. The person hadn't gone very far but...they weren't talking and had left her books?

No one...had ever done that...before...

Her hand reached out, its darker color a bit unmistakable as she knelt down, following by a head of pretty blue black hair and then...an icy set of eyes as she looked up at the person while grabbing her books.

....He was gorgeous...

She squeaked, her book in her arms as she then fled down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:48 am

That...

Kaimu blinked, shocked as the girl had just squeaked and bolted down the hallway. Her fleeing hadn't shocked him though...

That girl... It was...unmistakable.

That skin, hair, eyes...

"Uuuwaaa!" Kaimu gained his bearings again after a short moment, darting off down the hall, "H-Hey wait! Please!"

That was...was Lakshmi!?

There was no way to mistake it! She was...younger, obviously younger, and much...much more timid from the looks of things, but that had definitely been Lakshmi!

First Mia's past...now Lakshmi!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:55 am

He wasn't going away! He was following her!?

Lakshmi squeaked more, her eyes darting back as he called out before she put on more speed at the sight of the man following her! Special fleeing speed techniques must be incorporated!

Why was he chasing heeer!? She had no idea and attempted to run around a corner for a shortcut she knew through a nearby student resting area. No way was she stopping!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 am

Even with his kindly "Please" she hadn't stopped!?

He wanted to whine further, this was definitely Lakshmi but it was a past Lakshmi, and...she was obviously very different. He had...recalled her mentioning she'd been as shy as Mia before, but...but this was beyond his imagination!

Wait...

He was a ghost!...Or something very much like a ghost!

That in mind, Kaimu phased through the various walls and halls to catch up, stopping just before she turned a corner. He...He really didn't mean to spook her, but he he needed to talk! It was Lakshmi!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:31 am

Lakshmi glanced behind her as she ran, breathing turning a bit ragged despite the short run really due to insecure fear and nerves... It seems he had given up though and she slowed down with a sigh before turning to look ahead and seeing a flash of red hair and a chest before she crashed into them with a shriek.

How had he gotten ahead of her!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 am

Kaimu had gotten ahead, he'd gotten ahead of her and would hopefully be able to talk to her now! Unfortunately, he'd gotten ahead of her just in time for them to collide once more.

A yelp escaped him as she crashed into him just as she shrieked; he wouldn't let them topple over and risk getting her scratched up though! Absolutely not!

He was sure to keep to two of them balanced and properly on their feet as he stepped back a few steps, giving a sigh of relief when they righted themselves.

"Aa~ Almost fell, sorry... I didn't mean to scare you I promise!" He was speaking quickly, but...but there was no telling if she'd bolt again! Plus it wasn't like anyone other than her could see him! "I just wanna talk!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:54 am

Touchingtouchingtouching! The young woman froze solid, not even breathing as the man made sure they didn't fall over. Handsome man...handsome man talking...words...he said words...

Her brain was not focusing on them, just staring up at him like a rabbit caught in a lure even after he had stepped back. Talk...talk he wanted to talk!? To her?!

She gave a flustered cry and backed up a few steps before bolting again back the way she had came. This time she had a tight hold of her books and scrolls! He'd just pick them up again! Why was he so insistent?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 am

Sh...She'd run again!

Kaimu had expected it, he'd definitely expected it but he'd hoped she would listen to him the second time around! Uuu...

"Please! You're the only one that can even see me! I just wanna tallllk~!" His tone held a saddened whine in it. What...What was he supposed to do in this time!? He couldn't even get close to her without her running away!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:52 am

Only one...can see...that whining voice... Lakshmi wanted to block her ears but it was impossible with her arms full! Seeing another empty room, Lakshmi bolted into it and slammed the door shut with her elbow before leaning against it.

That...that would keep him out she felt, her butt sliding to the door. It was another closet, the sliding door would be too hard to open with her against it like this and she set a long stick in the end to keep it shut. "Phew..."

Maybe he'd go away now and she'd have a chance to calm her racing heart.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:59 am

This time Lakshmi had taken shelter in another closet...it seemed. He...He could probably easily get in, he was sure of that, but...but he didn't want to scare her! He was tired of freaking her out, but...but!

He was quiet for a little bit, contemplating what to do.

What could he do!? He just wanted to tallllk!!

"Nn...I'm sorry if I scared you...am scaring you..." Kaimu apologized with his sad whine. "You're really...the only person that can see me though...Nnn..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:08 am

Lakshmi eeped and backed away from the door. No! He was still there! There was no window... What was going on?!

...it...wasn't so bad behind the door though... She couldn't see him and he had a rather nice voice.

Even with those soul wrenching whines.

"...Only...person...who can see you?" That bit of information popped out though, he had said that when she went running...what had he meant? "...Is...okay..."

It...was okay...she just...was nervous around people was all. So she couldn't help being a bit freaked out when given options to flee. For now she was safely stuck in the closet! He couldn't get in, even if she couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:14 am

Kaimu was fine sitting out here, no one could see him and she was talking to him now! Progress! This was amazing progress!

"Mhmm, I'm...stuck in somehow...and whatever this...stuck situation is makes me like a ghost. I don't know...anything about what's going on, but...for some reason no one can see me." Kaimu tried to explain, though really...he couldn't. He knew nothing about what was going on, or why. He'd just been about to go out and have a nice lunch with Mia before all of this...

He...wondered if she was alright, and the Lakshmi of his time...

"I got separated from family when it happened...I hope they're not worrying, but...I believe things will work out!" He added, trying to give...some reassurance to himself; "Right now, you're the only one that can see me though!"

Wait...ah!

"Ah! I'm Kai, by the way! Kaimu is my full first name!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Lakshmi didn't know what to make of this. How could no one else see him? He had felt solid enough when she had crashed into him! He had even helped her right herself and kept her from falling.

But if she was the only person who could see him how did that work? Was he just...lying for some reason?

"...P-Prove...it..." She wasn't going to..believe this weird person following her around and trapping her in a closet without proof. Even with his...sad story about being separated from family. She would not believe such sob stories unless his ghostliness proved true!

Well...at least she had his name as well... Kai, Kaimu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:00 am

Prove it?

He needed to prove his ghostly-form then... Well...he couldn't prove she was the only one that could see him unless she left the closet. There was something he could do though... it wasn't the way she wanted him to prove it, but it was a method!

"Alright, I'll prove it this way!" Kaimu stated, "If I were a normal entity here I wouldn't be able to do...this!" Saying that, he phased his arm through the door and gave a small wave before pulling back.

If he were normal he wouldn't of been able to do that!

"I can also prove others can see me, but...you'd need to come out for that one." He added.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:57 am

Kai would prove it then? How? There was no one around and that would be just impossible to have a ghost in the afterlife!

Lakshmi was swiftly proven wrong as an arm came through the door next to her, forcing a loud shriek from her and a series of crashes as she dropped everything she was holding and attempting to climb up the shelving at the back of the small closet.

She made it up onto a shelf and crawled in among, oddly enough, cloth. This must be a store for emergencies or one of the infirmary's closets.

The young woman cowered and she shook and she stared at the doorway. There was no way she was safe! He could just...phase...

... But that meant he was...staying outside to be nice then if he could just...come in...

"...S-So...what do you want me to do? I-I...my zanpakuto hasn't...manifested yet..." Though powers had rather strongly, in an odd form. It was why she was here at the school on a normally off day for special classes. High level officers came in sometimes on these days and taught special classes on such days for those who showed strong powers as well as those who seemed destined for placing among the seated members of the Gotei right out of the gate.

She was going to miss one her first time today.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 am

Kaimu silently winced when he heard the shriek and crashes from inside the closet, and he retracted his hand; he...had expected a surprised reaction, but he'd hoped not to scare her too badly.

...Silently, he muttered an apology to his Lakshmi for terrifying her past self.

"Aah, sorry, sorry...." He apologized, listening to what Lakshmi had to say before he went about saying anything more. "You don't need to do anything, or worry about using your abilities. I think...I'm just supposed to stick by you; I promise! I won't try to bother you, or annoy you,...or scare you further because that's something I really don't mean to do! Promiseee!

If things were the same as...as...last time, then he didn't really need anything done; he just needed to stick by her. He could keep her company? He could maybe try to make her smile too! She was definitely...definitely shy so he'd need to be watch himself so she wouldn't get scared!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:04 am

"Y-You just have to...stay by me?" So what if she was unable to help a squeak from sneaking up in her voice!? How...how was she supposed to deal with a man who claimed he couldn't be seen by others and could phase through things?

Lakshmi gave a soft sigh as her shaking subdued, crawling slowly from the shelving and slipping back down to the floor. She adjusted her uniform, fixed her hair a bit and then began to pick up her things. Her scrolls and books, her supplied for class note taking...

With all of it gathered, she kicked aside the stick barring the door closed and slowly opened the door. She was flushed darkly, not wanting to look at the handsome ghost who it seemed needed her help. "O-Okay... I-I am late...f-for class now though... s-so follow me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:32 am

He guessed...it was a bit of a strange circumstance, he couldn't fault her for reacting like that to his words. He had to stick by her until...whatever was keeping him here allowed him to leave and maybe go home.

Kaimu stood when the closet door opened, offering the younger Lakshmi a small smile before following as she'd asked. She hadn't looked at him, but maybe she could sense the smile!

Well, maybe it was best if she didn't...he didn't want to freak her out again.

"Aha...sorry." He did feel the need to apologize, if it hadn't been for him...she wouldn't have been late to class, and so his hand came up to scratch the side of his mouth as he gave a sheepish chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:29 am

"I-It's fine!" Lakshmi could sense the smile, how was that even possible?! There was a smile on his face, that she knew! This Kai would just keep smiling all day she felt, especially if she let him. A small whimper sounded as she curled around her books more, the flush refusing to fade now that he was following her. As they walked towards the class, there were one or two people in the hallways also moving around at a hurried pace. They gave Lakshmi short nods, but didn't pay the man with her any mind at all.

So...it was true. No one else could see him, it must be rather lonely... She finally glanced over at him and gave him a small smile of apology. She couldn't say it, but she hoped this was enough.

Soon enough voices could be heard, raised in discussion from down the hallway. There was a large open doorway that they soon reached, holding a room that wasn't even half full of students. The teacher in front was holding a debate it seemed, or well not a teacher. It was a seated member of Squad Six and today they were discussing the intricacies of the Hell Butterflies, the balance between realms and how the portals actually worked in great detail.

Normally this would seem a normal class, but the information and the questions fired off by students were much more indepth than what was normally done. In great detail, the energy required, how the Hell butterflies did such things and where they got their powers... It was all information most Shinigami did not need and thus were not taught.

The teacher glanced over after a moment of Lakshmi standing in the doorway nervously before their eyes widened in recognition. They merely nodded for her to take a seat before continuing as if nothing was wrong.

Lakshmi flushed as they did so, her head ducked down as she went to find a seat near the front of the large room, away from the mutters she could hear forming. She...she didn't want special treatment...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Kaimu followed Lakshmi through the halls and towards her class silently; he wasn't sure...what to say or talk about really, and considering no one could see him he wouldn't want people thinking she was strange if someone saw her seemingly talking to herself.

Even...Even if she was shy and didn't talk to people he didn't want to damage her school life!

Catching her glance back at him and smile, his smile couldn't help but grow some. She was attempting to...apologize? Everything was fine! Things were definitely fine!

He followed her into a class room, his attention going to the discussion going on. Hell butterflies...

This wasn't an ordinary class, even if he'd believed it to be on first glance. He'd never even noticed these classes going on when he'd been here...

People were muttering as Lakshmi made her way towards her seat, and Kaimu followed, his eyes glancing around at the various students that couldn't see him.

"Never seen a late student before...?" Kaimu muttered, obviously being sarcastic, though...really...

He knew why they were muttering, considering who Lakshmi was, but...they were all here for the same reason, just shut up and listen to the damn lecture...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:44 am

Lakshmi's eyes were wide as Kaimu made such a...snarky comment. He'd seemed so nice! What was with that though? Defending her?

He didn't even know her one iota, she was just someone he was magically stuck to somehow and the only one who could see him. She ignored the mutters, it was only right since she had arrived late and hadn't even gotten questioned or punished.

Instead she ducked her head down and began taking notes, though her notes not only included what the teacher and other students were saying. They also included her own observations, answers to questions the teacher posed before many others raised their hands and small questions of her own she had. It was all neatly organized in a pretty but small script.

After a bit, an hour and a half, the Sixth Division member called a halt to the class for lunch and resting. It would be at least two hours before it started back up again so Lakshmi finally looked up at the ghost and nodded down to her paper for him to read what she was writing.

'I am going to get lunch, I'll find somewhere secluded so we can talk.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Days [Kaimu]   School Days [Kaimu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Days [Kaimu]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next