(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 am

"Well...I was not sure. I-It had to be tested..." Kaimu's tone had her flushing and looking away, her nerding and testing thoughts turned entirely to ones such as she was annoying kaimu and being weird. Lakshmi promptly dropped that subject and thoughts though as Kaimu made his request.

Her flushed face darkened more, spearing a takoyaki piece and shakily holding it to his mouth. She was stuck staring up at him, not even able to give him a nod as she held out the food for him to take. "O-Obviously. All you have to do is ask."

...Why had she said that!? She was too flustered!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 am

"I was just concerned about it tasting badly for you, I want you to eat delicious things here, and enjoy them!" Kaimu replied, hoping to lift some of that fluster of hers with some reassurance.

As Lakshmi speared on of the takoyaki pieces, Kaimu accepted it as it was held to his mouth; his smile brightened after he'd chewed and swallowed. It was good! "Aaa~ It's really good! Thank you, Lak-tan~!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:28 am

"Mm...they do not taste bad at all... I enjoy figuring things out too..." Lakshmi murmured, a bit upset now that she had taken it wrongly and hurt Kaimu's feelings. Of COURSE he'd want his favorites to be enjoyed by her, in the very best flavorful manner. Just as she had done with her curry...

Flushing more, Lakshmi looked away and nodded before poking another piece and holding it up to his mouth. Her eyes were not on his face, but somehow she still succeeded. "Welcome Kai, it really is very delicious! I like it a lot."

Yes! Her voice did not stutter, the captain taking it as a personal success.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:34 am

"I'm glad you like them!" Kaimu was really happy Lakshmi was enjoying the food, and as she offered him another piece of the takoyaki he accepted it as well.

The atmosphere about him was more than just moderately bright, it was practically shining; getting to enjoy a festival, and eat good food, buy masks, and have fun with Lakshmi was great! He was having a really good time!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:52 am

Deciding to feed Kaimu the remaining takoyaki, Lakshmi popped an odango into her mouth and smiled. It was really good! Especially alone, without the taste of takoyaki overpowering it. She fed him more food and tried not to smile too much, but it was hard with the former rogue sparkling like this. She was supposed to be looking around her, but it seemed her eyes were glued to him for now.

"You look so happy Kai. Have more~ I think I'll stick with these sweets for now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:05 am

Kaimu accepted every piece Lakshmi offered him, enjoying this as they both ate and enjoyed the food. He was happy when she seemed pleased with the odango alone, that was good! She liked it!

"I am happy! Getting to do all of these things, and have fun with you here...I can't help but be happy, Lak-tan~!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:37 am

"I think if you sparkle any brighter, the sun will be outshined. I think the fireworks later definitely will not be able to stand up to them. Silly Kai-tan." Lakshmi teased softly, pleased to have Kaimu this happy and relaxed. It was a far cry from his former acting in the Rukon, her smile soft as she thought of this and fed the former rogue the last takoyaki piece.

"Am I supposed to feed you odango now? I am having a lot of fun doing that." Even with her flushed face this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:43 am

Again, Kaimu laughed at Lakshmi's words; "I can't help it, Lak-tan~ It makes me really happy to be here like this. I'm happy that you're enjoying yourself, and that we're getting to do all of this."

There was no controlling the level of his current brightness.

"Odango would be good..." He added, his laugh trailing off and becoming a bit sheepish as Lakshmi brought them up after he'd eaten the last takoyaki piece. "I think I like you doing that as well, aha."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:23 am

"Too happy by far! I will have to damper that brightness myself with dour grumps." Lakshmi muttered, goodnaturedly and happily, but still a mutter as if she was grumpy. She wasn't, she was flustered he was this pleased in fact but covered it up by grabbing a stick of odango and holding it up to his mouth as they meandered through the festival.

Maybe it would shut him up... Though he looked sheepish? Latching onto that, she grinned and hmmed. "Oooh? Kai-tan, are you flustered at my feeding you? How amazing. We should sit, this will be easier and less likely for me to impale you actually."

She had a small idea blossoming. If he was sheepish over it...she wondered...if she could get him flustered?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:30 am

"Ehhh~?" Kaimu didn't press that muttered statement further, but he could have very well started some teasing from it; he couldn't say much more though before Lakshmi "hmm'd" to herself.

"Hmm?" He questioned before she continued, mimicking her own action; "E-Eh? Flustered?"

Sit...

"Mm! We can sit if that makes it easier!" He continued, switching the subject from her first question; yes, it would be good if they sat down. Walking and eating could prove a bit troublesome...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:41 am

Lakshmi flushed more at Kaimu's tone but he had dropped it so nicely. It was a blessing, the man knew exactly how to get under her skin and make her a flustered mess. She a Captain! One of the highest in the Seireitei!

And he had the gall to tease her into submission.

She adored it.

Ignoring his stuttered remarks, she pretended she hadn't noticed in a somewhat innocent manner. Pulling the stick back down, Lakshmi smiled softly and gave a sound of agreement. "It would make it so much easier. You are tall remember? My arms have to go up so far to reach you. We can sit and watch the festival for a bit and you can be fed. You are the fun guide, so please find us a nice place to sit!"

Distract him for now, pounce in a few moments...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:00 am

"Hmmm..." Kaimu looked around after Lakshmi had spoken, looking for a good place they could sit down so they could finish their food easier.

Let's see...

"Ah! There's a spot!" He led her to an empty bench, a bit pulled back, but still completely visible, from the main walkway road everyone was walking on. They could still see the festival clearly and also enjoy their food. "Is this alright?"

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am

Lakshmi's eyes followed his as Kaimu looked around, trying to see where he would take them... before following him as he found a spot with a small smile. It looked perfect and she nodded softly. "This is perfect. Here!"

Stealing all of the odango sticks in one scoop, she gave a playful wink and sat down on the bench, holding them close to her and keeping them hostage. "You sit too~ I promised to feed you them, it'd be impossible like this unless you bend over for me. If you don't hurry..."

Her fingers shifted in a rather dexterous manner as she separated one stick from the others. Lakshmi's mouth quickly stole one off of the end and chewed it before speaking again. "I'll eat them all. I do need to feed this child of yours."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:15 am

"Ah-!" Before Kaimu could get another word out, Lakshmi snatched up the remaining odango before sitting down on the bench. She...She looked like she was holding them hostage, but...he'd already agreed to let her feed him!

If he didn't hurry...

A couple of sputters escaped at her statement, and... "Aaa...That's...Odango is good...but if you need them for that..."

He seemed conflicted, odango was a favorite but...but how could he just...!? "Lak-taaaan..." It held his usual whine; what did he do!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:30 am

Lakshmi smirked and took another odango from the stick as Kaimu spluttered and whined. Once it was devoured, she spoke oh so gently. "Uh oh~ Look, they are disappearing."

She teased him before patting the seat next to her, knowing using his favorite like this was pure evil but he deserved it! She laughed at the tone he took, her eyes filled with mirth. "Sit and let me feed you them. I was only teasing, I'm rather full actually...and it is too early for me to need all the extra food I will eventually. Don't worry so much?"

Kaimu was the most ridiculous man alive, taking her teasings seriously like that... Lakshmi was almost glowing with how happy she was at his reaction though, her smile bright and pleased. To see him like that~ She still had her surprise as well to enact.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:49 am

"Uuu..." After a moment, the whining fading somewhat, Kaimu moved to sit down as Lakshmi asked him to; seated himself beside her as she glowed in happiness. She was smiling and obviously pleased. "Okaaay~ Then I'll gladly accept the odango then~!"

Once again, he was back to his usual self, excited and happy to be being fed one of his favorites by Lakshmi.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:59 am

The final whine made her smile more, happy to make Kaimu whine like this but happier he sat. She lifted up and slid them under her body as she made herself comfy on the bench, scooting right up against him as she smiled. "Aah good! I want to feed you your favorite, so please accept this offering."

Smirking as she said that, she took an odango off with her lips and held it before using her knees to lift herself up. She moved the treat to his own lips and held it there, trying not to laugh and staring right into his eyes with playful mirth once more. Surprise~ He'd have to take it from her lips. She didn't care who saw this at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:32 am

Kaimu was ready to accept the odango, but Lakshmi did something...he honestly hadn't expected her to do. She... She wanted him to take it from her lips!? Even though there were people around? He...wasn't bothered by others, but...Lakshmi normally got flustered by such affections like these...

It honestly had his face unknowingly tinted slightly before a smirk came over him and he leaned in.

"Ehh~ If that's how Lak-tan wants me to feed me, then I'd be happy to accept this method~" Saying that, he leaned in further to pull the piece of odango from her lips and eat it, just as she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 am

Lakshmi noted the tinted face, which helped her not pull back and become a flustered mess at his words and tone. She smiled as Kaimu took the odango from her lips and enjoyed it is seemed, the smile turning to a smirk as her free hand went to his face. She stroked his cheek softly and continued her smirking as she spoke. "Eeeh? What's this? A slight...blush on your cheeks? Are you thinking inappropriate things in public, hm Kai-tan~ It couldn't be because you got flustered at all. That's impossible~"

She could smirk too and tease. Even if inside she was dying.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:59 am

"I was just surprised by your actions!" Kaimu defended, "Lak-tan usually gets so flustered by affectionate actions like that in public...I almost couldn't believe it~ It made me happy though~"

He'd been surprised! Lakshmi hadn't gotten flustered and she'd actually...done that...while there were lots of people around, even if there was no telling if anyone was paying attention or not.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:29 am

"A surprise blush? Now that I don't believe." Lakshmi removed her hand from his cheek only to boop his nose. Her smirk didn't disappear, even as his words sent a flush to her own face. She sat back down properly and held the odango away again. "Making you happy is all well and good, but I am more concerned about the blush Kai-tan. I suppose since you can't tell me the truth... at least so far as the source of your blush goes... then I shall keep these over here."

She took a very obvious bite of one, looking at him and chewing with a smug air. She needed to keep this up!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 am

"Lak-taaaaan!" Kaimu whined once more as Lakshmi held the odango away, taking a bite of one as she held that smug air about her.

He...He was caught by surprise! He was caught by surprise then and had felt...maybe momentary fluster! It had been unexpected!

"Lak-taaan....uuu...f...fine..." A cheek puffed out after saying that; "I was caught by surprise by you actions, that is true! Maybe...I felt...some fluster arise..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:50 am

Kaimu's whine was music to her ears and she let out a chuckle. His pout was cute and she had to raise an eyebrow, looking over at him through her eyelashes as she bit the rest of that odango off of the stick.

"Maybe? Hm... I think you were. Flustered by my actions that is~" Lakshmi took another odango into her mouth and pulled it free, leaning up to feed it to him despite her disbelieving tone. Her smirking could wait, Kaimu was hungry even if he was whiny. Besides, she adored this side of him. It made her more happy to see it...

He had definitely been flustered. Her efforts had been worth it...and any looks they were getting. He was...Kaimu...was...had blushed again!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:41 pm

"Uuu..." Another small whine escaped as Lakshmi teased further, but it faded as she took another piece of the odango in her mouth, leaning up towards him.

He accepted it, gladly; odango was a favorite after all~! Just because he'd gotten a bit flustered didn't mean he would let it get in the way of how much he was enjoying this~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

Lakshmi waited until Kaimu had finished eating the odango to kiss him finally, noting how his expression changed as he devoured it. He could put aside whining for these? How cute. She didn't kiss the man long, grinning and trying to hold in chuckles as she pulled back.

"You are cute. How did you go from mysterious and alluring rogue...to just as alluring, but adorable Assistant, hm?" She teased lightly and held up the stick for him to now take his own odango from it. She was holding it for him at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next