(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:22 am

"Maybe, I wonder if someone has cataloged powers and started to try and find correlations between them? Possibly someone like your boss, they seem like they might be the type to." If he had such information, Iyuki would be willing to meet him and ask. It could be fun to look through such things, finding bits and pieces and putting together a better picture of humans with spiritual powers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:24 am

"M...Maybe, I can ask someone about it and see at some point." Iyuki meeting... She wasn't sure if that was such a good idea, their personalities were quite...opposite to say the least. She could figure things out and see if there was such information once she was capable of doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:28 am

They were almost to the apartment by now, Iyuki's slow walking having made them take much longer than normal. It was better than Muika falling or hurting herself though.

"If you could? I would love to learn more please." Iyuki laughed softly, realizing the stairs might be a bit too much for her and turned. Kneeling in front of her with his back to her, he looked over his shoulder a bit. "Hop on my back, I will take you up the stairs safely."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 am

"I'll see what I can figure out then..."

When they reached the apartment, the thought of the stairs finally came to her. That...That wasn't going to be easy, not at all...

She didn't have long to worry on that though before her attention went to Iyuki has he went to kneel in front of her. Giving a small nod at his words, she moved so he could properly stand with her on his back, her arms moving around his neck to hold on.

At least that worry was gone now...though with her sight like this and with them not knowing how long it'd be before it straightened out...she probably wouldn't do any leaving the apartment, not on her own anyway...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:39 am

As Muika settled and Iyuki made sure he was holding her right, he stood up with his arms on her legs as she held herself up on his back. Moving to the stairs, he made his way up them carefully due to the extra added difficulty in making sure he did not trip with Muika on him.

It still did not take him long, fishing the keys from his pocket before he lowered just a bit to let Muika let go once they were in front of the door. "Here, I will get the door and you can rest. Do you want to go to the couch?"

It would be much comfier...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 am

When they reached the door Muika held onto to him until her feet hit the floor, though one hand still held onto his top at least as he unlocked the door.

"Yeah, couch is fine." It would be comfier than where she'd been resting earlier, not that it'd been uncomfortable, the couch was just softer...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:49 am

Entering the apartment was easy, there was nothing really to get in the way though he was careful to wait for her to get her shoes off. Heading inside, Iyuki gently led her to the couch and smiled. "Anything in particular you wish to try today for dinner? We have a few different choices."

She wouldn't be able to help so he got to do it all, that made he rather happy actually. Muika could be waited on hand and foot...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:54 am

The couch was definitely comfier, and once they were inside and her seated she curled up on it like she tended to do. At Iyuki's question she gave a small shake of her head, "What...Whatever's fine..."

She realized as soon as he'd spoken there wasn't any way she'd be able to help him, she wouldn't be able to help with anything she normally helped with...

...This recovery was going to feel like forever...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 am

"Then I shall make a Muika feast." Iyuki smiled as he knelt, grabbing her hand and gently kissing the back of it. He would make things she especially enjoyed them to celebrate her eye's recovery!

Standing once again, he adored how she curled up cutely on the couch but felt such a comment would be garish right now, and headed over to the kitchen to start dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 am

"M-Mm..." Her cheeks tinted as he took her hand, kissing it before he stood again.

So she had to sit here and...wait; before he knew about her secret practicing on trying to help out more she'd had to do this, but now that she was openly trying to help more it was hard to just...not.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:07 am

Iyuki quickly prepared a nice and easy dinner, used to having to cook something simple some nights when he had to work closing. Luckily he had been able to leave early, so they hadn't arrived home too much different from what he was used to on those nights.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:15 am

Muika watched while he prepared dinner some, though trying not to keep her attention in his direction too much, always glancing off and averting her eyes if he looked over.

It smelled good, though that was a given...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:07 am

Iyuki could not help looking over, checking on the newly healed Muika with small sparkles. He was immensely pleased with today, he was allowed to make food without any help which meant he could also clean without her as well! He could wait on her hand and foot until she got used to this and she would not be able to say no~

It seemed she was watching him quite a bit as well... Smiling, he finally finished cooking and moved them to serving dishes and plates for the two of them. Humming, he called out as he set the table. "Dinner is done~ Give me a moment and I will prepare the table for you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:14 am

When Iyuki called over to her, claiming that dinner was ready, Muika automatically moved to stand to move to the table, though after a step she realized she needed to walk...slower so she could be more careful.

He still needed to prepare the table, but...she should at least go over there.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:43 am

Iyuki stopped mid setting the table, his eyes widening as he turned. Muika! She shouldn't be up, he was going to go get her once things were all prepared

Rushing to her side after leaving all the things half done, he shook his head as he took her hand and wrapped his other arm around her. "No, you mustn't get up on your own right now. You could trip or run into something! Let me lead you to the table."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:50 am

It...It was a short distance, so she'd thought she could at least walk it if she were careful! She wasn't allowed to even walk that far...

"S-Sorry..." Muika let him lead her towards the table, letting him help her situate her in her usual spot as her face burned a bit from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:24 am

"It is okay. Just please be more careful, I would worry if you hurt yourself..." Iyuki murmured with a sigh, helping her sit before moving to finish setting the table. It was quickly done, before he moved back to the kitchen area to get drinks.

"What would you like to drink? I will get you it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:34 am

"Mm." Muika nodded; if she fell and tripped he would worry about her hurting herself, she could understand that...she had tried to be careful, but...there was still that risk...

Drink? Hmm...

"Just water or tea's fine."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 am

Iyuki shot her a smile as he rifled through the cupboards for a very special cup. He had gotten it on a whim a while ago because of the silly twirly straw and now was pleased with that stroke of genius. Grabbing the translucent blue cup, he filled it with chilled green tea and then snapped the lid with the straw on for Muika before getting himself a cup as well.

Moving back to the table, he set the glass down with a bow in front of her, sparkling. "Here, Muika, just for you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 am

Muika expected to just drink out of a regular glass not...

W... "Wh...T-This is...?"

Why did they own this? When did they even get this? What...She was supposed to...She couldn't just have a normal glass!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:41 am

"In case you reach out and miss, it may knock over and spill all over you and the table. You may end up feeling bad because of that, so with this if you knock it over there is only slight spills to worry over!" Iyuki was so pleased with his moment of genius, smiling brightly up at the woman from his bowed position.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:47 am

That...it made sense but...

If she spilled it, she would feel bad no matter how big the spill was though more so if she spilled a lot. She'd planned on being careful though, if she watched herself she felt she could at least drink from a glass properly, but...

In the end, she gave a small nod at Iyuki's explanation.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:02 am

Iyuki smiled more moving to rise and take his seat. He wanted to be careful with Muika's pride but he also didn't want her hurt for no reason!

He had wished to make one of her favorites to go with it, but there was really no time... Such was life though... Maybe tomorrow? He could clean the house utterly while she was here as well, instead of having to wait until days she was working more than he was. Oh this would be so much fun...

Iyuki sparkled as he ate, smiling at happy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:18 am

Iyuki seemed to brighten, more so than usual, though Muika didn't get entirely why. Had it been due to her accepting to drink from...this? Couldn't be, it was just a silly cup, no need for that level of brightness...

Taking her utensils, she moved to begin eating herself, ready to get some food to eat but...

The tip of her utensils hit the table itself, a look of slightly horror crossing her expression. She'd missed...

Quickly, she tried to recover herself and...and pretend like that'd never happened!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:25 am

Iyuki was caught up in thoughts of showing Muika his cleaning prowess without her being distracted by trying to help with such simple tasks. She could see his amazing housewife skills in action again!

He heard an odd sound and looked over to see Muika have trouble eating apparently. They hit the table... With a frown, he reached over and picked a piece off of the plate with his own chopsticks. "Say aah, I will help you with this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next