(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod at his words again once he'd gotten his pants off, he didn't need to apologize for...for that."I-It's alright..."

She moved back to him after a short moment, one of her hands moving to hold onto the top he still had on, stopping just as he smirked; what was...

!!

With a squeak she attempted to silence him again, but he moved, causing her to miss which further added to her already embarrassed and flustered state. That wasn't...wasn't fair!

The hand that had a hold of him tightened as she leaned to him further, not aiming for his lips which she could just miss again, but his neck; biting him would distract him, right? Not like a hard bite, obviously, but still-!

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 am

Muika found his excuse acceptable and Iyuki felt just a bit better inside, as he had already hidden his flustered feelings over having to have done that. In fact his smirk grew as Muika attempted and failed to silence his remarks and his preparedness had been well rewarded.

"You are quite fun as well. Very tempting an-" Iyuki cut off his words for a brief moment, a moan stopping his mouth from speaking coherently as Muika bit his neck. He shifted his head to the side to allow her to before chuckling and continuing as his hand came up to hold her around her waist. "Mm... very very forward at times as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:02 am

That...That hadn't worked...It'd worked for a few seconds and that'd been it! She'd thought that'd stop him at least a bit longer then that! Or she'd had hope at least...

As he went on to continued, she moved from him, but the hand that'd been holding onto him let go for a short moment to smack against his chest, again though, not enough to hurt. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he was doing it on purpose!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:08 am

Iyuki was swatted for his efforts, but his smirk never faltered even as he continued to sit there with his tilted head and bared neck for her. "And now I am being abused for my efforts. How mean and a little sadistic... I shall add those qualities to my list though."

His smirk in fact grew at that, the hand on her waist sliding down so it could slip under her sweater here shortly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 am

Th-That-! She was not!

Th...This wasn't fair! No matter what she did it wasn't stopping him! He just kept on saying that...those...those stupid things! She couldn't even deny them because of her promise!

She...There had to be someway! Before more ridiculous things left his mouth! That...

Muika's hand moved a bit lower; stomach...he reacted strongly usually...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 am

Iyuki just smiled as Muika touched his stomach, the layers of clothing keeping him from reacting much at all. "You are also quite feeling, you love to be touching me which is also a quality I love."

She was so flustered and frustrated right now, it was adorable and a bit tempting so Iyuki kept still. "I also adore your ability to get so flustered you get angry. Do you wish to swat me more? Only you can."

He stuffed down the smirk that threatened to rise, teasing Muika and knowing he would get swatted again for his words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:31 am

She almost wanted to regret making that promise, it opened way too many doors for...for things like this to happen! The touching wasn't working either, damn layers!

This...This was torture. Pure, and utter torture! H..How was she suppose to make him stop! His hair wasn't enough and...and he had too many layers on to even f-feel anything on his stomach to distract him! This wasn't fair!

Her hand did indeed smack him again, but like last time, it wasn't hard or anything, before it slid down after the impact.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:53 am

Iyuki chuckled as he was swatted once more. "I exist only to be your butler and love, as well as apparently your beating toy. Please put your anger all on me."

He was grinning, entirely not serious at this and trying to keep from laughing too hard at her reactions. Her hand was moving lower, did she intend to go under his clothes to his stomach then? "Let us continue then? I have spoken of many things, many personality traits... Shall I start on looks? Because those are part of why I love you as well, though not as strongly. Your rather pretty eyes for one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:30 pm

He could say anything he wanted and he knew she couldn't stop him because of that damn promise! Why'd she even make it!? Well, it was to make him happy, but he was taking advantage of it...saying all of this all at once!

A squeak came up as she separated her mouth from his neck as he began talking about looks. C-Continue? How much more did he have to say!?

Instead of her hand slipping up his clothes like he expected, and like she'd originally planned to do, it slipped even lower which put her hand in dangerous territory.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 am

Muika's mouth leaving his neck was a sad thing, Iyuki letting out a soft sigh before opening his mouth to speak again. "Those gorgeous flecks of purple mixed in with the red... How they shine when you try to hide your love of taiyaki... How they loo-"

Iyuki cut off with a small sound as Muika's hand went down instead of up as he expected. His eyes widened quite a bit, his eyes having to look away. He mustn't show signs of weakness! "Th-They look so bright as well when you..."

That hand was a bit distracting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Just when she was about to attempt distracting him further, her previous action had...been rewarded with a result. Iyuki had been cut off when she'd...

It...It left her already burning face an almost impossible shade of red, but...but it wasn't like it was bad. Her mouth was near his neck, though doing nothing other that resting against his skin as he stuttered further and...continued!

When her attention had returned to what he was saying, her hand moved some, hardly even any distance between him and her hand remained as her mouth moved back to his neck in hopes of adding to this...distraction, it was still...a distraction!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:51 am

Iyuki could and would power through this! Despite her hand so temptingly close, despite her mouth on his neck almost taking the words from his lips, despite all of this... he would and could speak still.

"They...shine so b-bright when you..." Iyuki's murmurs were soft, his breathing becoming a bit heavy as Muika tempted him. Her mouth on his neck...her hand so close... No! Do not think those things! "When... you enjoy how I-I touch you... I love your eyes then..."

What was he even doing at this point? Listing all the things he loved about her? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:31 pm

He was stuttering more, her...what she was doing was distracting him, though...Muika was a bit past remembering she was even really attempting to distract him, the urge only returning as he got the final words out of his continuous list.

Her hand moved some, though just barely, at most only lightly touching him for a short second before it hovered close like it'd been doing before. She wasn't entirely aware of how teasing that could really be, as she hadn't meant to move her hand at all yet.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm

"Your hair is a pretty cream. So lovely, it almost is like a blonde but so soft and gentle in color. I love when it-"

A moan cut his sentence a bit short, a soft little whimper following after while his hips lifted up instinctly towards her hand again. She was teasing him! How cruel, that touch and then letting him go? He had intended to not touch her and instead tease her with his words, but his mind seemed to have forgotten that as one of his hands lifted up to her lower back. It swiftly moved into her shorts and across her skin as he softly rubbed lower and lower. His other hand gripped the couch as best he could before he continued despite the tempting hand and mouth.

"Wh-When it is all floofed up from sleep, y-you...look so sweet and soft then..." He could do this, he just had to... keep going...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Muika pulled her mouth back for a moment as Iyuki reacted, hearing his words cut off by his moan before his hips moved to her hand; she didn't move her hand back, not having intended to tease him like she had in the first place, but it moved slightly against him.

Before she could move her mouth back to his neck, she felt his hand move to her, moving into her shorts, causing a small sound to come up as he continued to rub lower.

He...Talking...still...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 am

Iyuki's words cut off again. Every time she touched him for more than a moment he stopped it seemed... His other arm shifted as he lifted it up, placing it on her hip and gently tugging the sides of her shorts down, his hand in them having moved much lower with its touches.

"I like it when...its mussed...from things like this as well... It is very soft and pleasing to touch..." Iyuki would win this, whatever it was... He would win!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:16 am

Iyuki's touching was beginning to become distracting, as she was unable to stop herself from reacting from them. Her hand that was on him moved slightly again, though she was still touching him through the fabric of his underwear...she could...

He was still talking...saying those...ridiculous things...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:34 am

"...I like Muika's soft skin...and her soft hair and her soft kisses... and her soft voice." Iyuki had to just list them now, his brain melting at her touch. His hand squeezed her butt as he let out a soft sound when she moved her hand. It cut him off once again, but those tempting touches were something he was getting used to.

He continued to pull her shorts down though, wanting skin or underwear from her now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:41 am

Muika leaned up some as she felt Iyuki continue to attempt to pull her shorts down, making it easier for him to do so. She was touching him, but he was still able to...talk...and say those things...

Without putting much thought into the action, her hand moved up some in attempt to pull down the fabric blocking her from touching him fully.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:03 am

"Your very...very nice attributes..." Iyuki appreciated the help, the shorts slipping down with much more ease as Muika lifted herself up a bit. Much better... Her shorts were now down enough that the hand pulling them down could feel enough skin. He pulled them down more for good measure as his hand touched her thigh briefly as it slide in between her legs, the other continuing its soft gropes.

He paused briefly as she moved her hand up, his breath catching as he realized what she was about to do. She would... she would stop him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:12 am

Muika's hand stopped as Iyuki's hand slid to her thigh before moving in between her legs, earning him a reaction. She couldn't say anything, or...and he was still able to say those...those things...

Th...That one wasn't true...though...

Not...Not that the others were true either...

Her hand moved slightly, tugging once at the hem of his underwear, her fingers having moved under the fabric to do so; she just had to...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Iyuki made a small sound, almost a moan as he felt Muika's hand slid under the fabric of his underwear. His body tensed up and his voice stopped its listing as he waited for more impatiently. The hand between her legs did not waste any time though, moving up to gently tease her through her underwear.

Listing could wait until later, he had more important things to worry about right now... he had definitely won...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Muika had about pulled the hem of Iyuki's underwear down successfully before his hand moved, a small moan coming up as he began to tease her.

She was able to move her hand again after a moment, finally moving the fabric before her hand moved to touch him without anything in the way. She could at least do this still...even with his teasing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 am

Iyuki smiled a bit as Muika moaned, she liked his attentions it seemed and he continued those for now. His other hand worked on moving her underwear down as well, though he was in no hurry as she was reacting fine already.

As her hand moved though, he sucked in a breath and then followed that by letting out a soft whimper. Her touch was really nice, he forgot all about his wish to win.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:19 am

Her free hand tensed as Iyuki continued teasing her, and she moved up slightly again when she felt his other hand attempting to remove her underwear...if he wanted to get them off he could..

With how she was positioned, she'd need to move to remove them full but...they could be pushed down enough for now...

Muika continued to touch him as he reacted; he liked it when she touched him as well, and she wanted to make him feel good...and be able to touch him enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next