(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crystal Time [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 am

Humiliation...

She'd...She had hoped he wouldn't of seen that! He had though, he'd seen that stupid... She...She could be careful! She just needed to focus a bit more intently!

Her face went red with embarrassment, mostly due to his actions. This...

Embarrassed, she leaned forward a bit and opened her mouth. This was humiliating...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:57 am

"Do not worry... It is not as bad as you think it is." Iyuki took in her red face and smiled softly as she accepted the food.

"...I think I like you relying on me more. I rely on you for so much, so this feels just nice. Plus you are adorable right now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:07 am

He...liked this? She was having to lean on him so much already for things though, she could hardly walk properly and for now she could even hardly eat normally...it was embarrassing...

Then the adorable comment...

"N..n..." A denial was on the tip of her tongue, she wanted to deny it because this...there was no way this was adorable! That...and she knew what would happen if she did....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:25 am

Iyuki picked up another piece of food and held it up. One eyebrow raised as he let out a soft laugh. "You were going to deny it weren't you? Muika! You are adorable. You are amazingly adorable... I want to be someone who can always support you when you need it, so rely on me in this."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:38 am

"N-" Muika cut herself off at that denial...She had been attempting to deny, but...but she'd stopped herself! He just continued on with the adorable comments anyway!

In the end, she gave a small nod, moving to accept the next bite he held out.

She would...rely on him, even if she got embarrassed; she would rather rely on him than anyone else, and over handling it alone...she just had that biting worry about being troublesome...even if she knew it was ridiculous to think that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:48 am

"You are still trying to tell me I can not think you are adorable are you not?" Iyuki's frown grew slightly teasing, shaking his head as he began to feed her more food regularly. "I do not know what to do. I reassure you every day of my love and adoration. Of how beautiful you are... Yet still I am thwarted and unbelieved?"

Letting out a sigh, Iyuki looked away and let an air of dejectedness come over him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:55 am

"You...I-I didn't-!" He...He was teasing, and...he was really doing this!? "I-I never said you couldn't...couldn't think...just..." She couldn't stop him from thinking those things, but...but how could she just accept some of those statements so easily!? She...She didn't see herself as...

She didn't deny all of it! She...She didn't deny the love part at least...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:02 am

"But you keep trying to deny my words. Should I ignore my feelings and thoughts and never say them then?" Iyuki set his utensils down and took Muika's hand gently in his, bringing it to his lips as he kissed it while looking at her.

"If it is what my Love desires then I shall... But I will be quite saddened by that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:11 am

"..." Muika was silent for a moment or two, trying to muster any retort she could but...but he had her cornered! If it made him happy then she wanted him to be happy, but...but she...

Eventually, she gave a breath that could be taken as a sigh of defeat; "F-....Fine..." She muttered, ignoring her tinted face; she gave up!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:24 am

"Fine I should never say them?" Iyuki questioned, his aura growing dim as he sighed. How...how was he to deal with such a tragedy?! He was banned from such things forever now, he could never again call her cute.

Oh no...

The man knew very well what that Fine had meant but refused to accept such an ambiguous response!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:31 am

"I meant fine you can!" Muika said quickly before she lost the ability to do so; d...damn it, how could he not understand that!? She'd thought what she'd meant would be obvious to him!

She moved the hand he was still holding forward slightly, like a light tap in retort to this embarrassment, though that tap obviously wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:39 am

"Oh!" Iyuki perked up immediately, his usually happy and sparkling aura returning. He felt the tap and laughed softly, kissing her hand again. "All right all right. I know you wish for more kisses... I did not think my love was so impatient though~"

He was pleased with this, he had successfully distracted her from her embarrassment over eating!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:47 am

Muika tried to retort to his words, but only a few sputters escaped; that wasn't a tap to ask for more kisses! It was an action she'd done in her own retort to all of this embarrassment! She couldn't ever bring herself to smack him or anything, even super lightly...so-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:53 am

Iyuki kissed her hand more, turning it slightly and kissing her palm several times. Then he gently set it back on the table, picked up his chopsticks and grabbed another piece of food for her. "Here, eat some more dinner so you keep up your strength."

He was feeling smug and victorious. Oh yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:57 am

If it were possible she felt herself blush harder with each kiss before he finally set her hand down, her eyes glancing down as he picked up the chopsticks again.

"M-Mm..." Muika nodded, trying to toss aside her embarrassment and fluster as she began eating again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 am

Iyuki alternated between the two, eating a bit himself and then helping Muika when she needed it. He was smugly happy with how things had turned out, pleased with Muika's caving and blushes as she was being unbearably adorable at this time.

Dinner was such a fun affair like this! He almost wished she would let him do things like this all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:08 am

Muika continued eating whenever Iyuki held more up to her for her to eat, eventually calming down from her furiously blushing from previous events. She'd...she'd caved, and had given him full permission to just...

She shook the thought, if she thought too much about it she'd start blushing again!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:22 am

Finishing up dinner, Iyuki smiled warmly as he moved to take the plates away. Ah yes, he would get to clean utterly himself. He could once again prove his incredible skill sets to Muika and show her how utterly useful he was.

Sparkled rained from him as he hummed, moving to clean up dinner and shooting Muika warning glances to not move from her seat one bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:26 am

Once dinner was finished, instinctively Muika wanted to move to help but Iyuki's warning glances reminded her that helping was impossible for her right now, and that she shouldn't move from her seat until he was done.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 am

Iyuki quickly got everything needed put away and set dishes out to do later. With Muika as she was, it was too much to hope she'd be able to sit there and not look antsier if he started washing. Moving back to the table, he held out his hand for her to take.

"Would you like to sit and watch something for a bit with me? I do not think you should move too much, so a movie or show might be nice to watch."

Last edited by Saito-san on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:39 am

"M-Mm...'kay." Muika gave a small nod, glancing down at Iyuki's offered hand before she took it; just sitting there and doing nothing was...really difficult. If she forced her attention onto something else then maybe it'd help...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 am

Iyuki let out a soft, pleased little sound and led Muika over to the couch... They ended up watching a show for a while before Iyuki had to go clean up after dinner. He just smiled and sparkled as he did so, making sure it was all settled before going to deal with cleaning up some other parts of the house.

And that was how the first night of Muika's eye being healed passed...

The next day, Iyuki had only a short shift in the late afternoon so he was going around the house cleaning. Wearing his trademarked apron, he dusted corners and cleaned up with just the most pleased expression... all while not letting Muika off of the couch for more than short walks.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:01 am

Muika watched from the couch, curled up as she usually was as Iyuki cleaned. She wasn't even allowed to leave it...She'd agreed to...to rely on him during this but this not being able to do anything...

She hoped things would settle and she'd get accustomed to her sight before she lost her mind.

He looked...really happy though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 am

Iyuki finished one side of the room before turning to look at Muika. If he had a tail it would be wagging and he seemed to want her approval in his work before he moved to dust the flat surfaces of the small tables and stand for the TV. She seemed to be a bit annoyed at just sitting there, but this was his chance to let her see how amazing he was at cleaning!

He wanted her to see this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:03 am

Muika watched as Iyuki continued cleaning, he was happier than usual to be doing so...and he was usually happy in general when he cleaned...

If he had a tail she was sure it'd be wagging now even...

This place would likely be spotless before too much longer, considering how well he cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Time [nsfw]   Crystal Time [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Time [nsfw]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next