(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) Empty
PostSubject: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Cole waited
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Des walked to the battleground with a very noticable bop, the captain was feeling quite excited at the prospect of a good fight. Despite facing a lieutenant she couldn't resist the temptation of clashing with another person that wasn't drunk. "Yo, you're the lieutenant cole right?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:31 pm

"I am and you are Captain Does of Squad 8 correct?" Cole asks as he polishes his sword to prepare for the coming battle.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 pm

"You are correct, and I'm here to teach you how to be a man... errr whatever." The captain said cracking her neck and knuckles. "You ready!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:11 am

"Bring it" Cole says as he released his zanpakto and waited for an attack
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 am

Without warning the captain flash stepped out of sight before reappearing with a punch aimed straight for Cole jaw. "SPEEECIAL DELIVERYY!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Cole brought up his guitar just at the right time and blocked the blow making a loud THWANG sound as Des smacked the strings. With a quick chant Cole fires the #4 Kido from his spare hand hoping to catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

( SINCE I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN SPELL LIST I'M GOING TO ASSUME THIS IS THE LIGHTNING ONE"
Des's eye widened as she realized the man had just fired a spell at point blank range at her, she didn't have many moves available that could get her out of this situations. Running off pure instinct the shinigami quickly grabbed the guitar she had just smacked and used it as a makeshift balance to propel herself up and over Cole.

Upon landing the captain quickly spun around and took a deep breath "I forgot that some people actually learned that kido crap" She taunted as she slid into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm

(OOC: YES IT IS, SORRY I DID NOT CLARIFY)

This feat of acrobatics threw Cole off balance. When he regained his composure he bristtled with irritation. He really really did not like when anyone touched his zanpakto in such a way. He could almost hear Ceasar chiding him over it too. Nonetheless Cole just smirked at her taunt.

"Oh, I've done more then just learn it but if you are going to actually make me use any of them then you better step up your game" Cole shot back.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:53 am

"Taunting a captain? You are quite the bold one. Let's see how bold you are after I this fight, if you're still so talkative then you might have some weight to your words. Mash them Woyzeck!" Des said as she activated her shikai causing her to turn a bit more beastly. Now in her shikai form the captain repeated her first moved of the fight and flashstepped towards Cole this time to attack from the top as she attempted to hammer the lieutenant into the ground with her clawed hand.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Cole merely roles his eyes at her words and they widen as she releases. She then charges at a faster pace and like before Cole brings up his zanpakto but this time when he blocks it sends him reeling. He regains his balance just as he is about to fall but retains his balance. "What are you, half arrancar or something?"

He then strums his guitar sending a harmonius sound through out the area. Cole then spins it and then casts a full power Hado #58, Tenran. He stops the spinning guitar and it sends a mini tornado spinning at Des from his zanpakto.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Des was really beginning to regret not paying attention to kido' in the academy, she would at least have some sort of clue about what exactly was coming towards her. "Fuck." The captain said she dove to the side, "SHIIIIT!" was her next train of though as her foot manage to get caught in the tornado range which scooped her up and sent her skidding.

"GOD DAMN IT, I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE." the captain yelled as she stood up, body covered with dirt and scratches. It was clear from her rather simple words that Des was nearing full potential which would be all the more noticeable with her next move. The captain dug her hand into the ground with an impressive feat of strength pulled out a large chunk of the land and hurled it at Cole. Hopefully the lieutenant was observant as he would notice that Des had disappeared and was currently airborne with both hands posed to gorilla smash the captain.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 am

Cole was starting to feel like he was picking on Des at this moment. Her lack of knowledge of Kido seemed to be getting her off to a rocky start. The boulder flung at him was easy enough to dodge on it's own but the second attack was enough to throw Cole off his game. It took him just a moment too long and misjudged her speed. The result was something straight out of a looney toons skit. He was able to narrowly dodge the incoming blow but the resulting shockwave made Cole rag doll through the air coming to a resounding THUD on the ground several feet away with his Zanpakto lying a few feet away from that.

"Shit!" He cursed as he made a mad dash to his weapon already chanting the beginning of a spell. This time there was no playing around.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:33 am

Des just stood there for a second, she was reaching her peak. Destruction was beginning to take hold of her mind and she was having trouble focusing in on the task at hand. She finally snapped back into a semi conscious state as she noticed the man chanting something. IF she recalled, really strong kidos needed to be chanted.
Think, think, come on think

Nothing. She was too far gone, her animal instincts were kicking in and she only knew how to keep moving forward. Without much thought behind her actions Des fell on all four and sprinted towards the captain and threw herself at him looking to disrupt any potential spells.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:46 am

AND THEN SHE TIGER SUPPLEX HIM
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:57 pm

I'LL POST TONIGHT >_________>
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:10 am

Kanu wrote:
Des just stood there for a second, she was reaching her peak. Destruction was beginning to take hold of her mind and she was having trouble focusing in on the task at hand. She finally snapped back into a semi conscious state as she noticed the man chanting something. IF she recalled, really strong kidos needed to be chanted.
Think, think, come on think

Nothing. She was too far gone, her animal instincts were kicking in and she only knew how to keep moving forward. Without much thought behind her actions Des fell on all four and sprinted towards the captain and threw herself at him looking to disrupt any potential spells.

Grabbing his guitar he strums the cords and begins to spin it casting the cyclone kido from before but this time Cole's chanting spell (the all favorite #4 White Lightning) took affect and combined with the cyclone creating what amounts to an electrical based hurricane. The spell's potency was at the upper echelon of Cole's limits. He braced himself hard on the ground but the force of the attack was almost enough to knock him off his feet.

He hoped, if nothing else, this would give him a moment to regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:45 pm

The tornado took control of the captain and sent her flying through the air and skidding towards the ground. The captain body was involuntary reacting to the electricity surging through her body causing the muscle to spasm which disallowed her from landing instead she hit the ground hard and skipped along like a rock.When she finally stopped the captain rose, panting like a wild dog occasionally twitching from the electricity. Something was clearly off about Des at this point cause it appeared like was unconscious. Without warning the captain arched back and let out a bestial roar before she began violently stomping the ground causing massive shockwaves. If this was an anime the opening theme would be playing as Des was now in HOT BLOODED MOOOOOOODO
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:20 am

OZ
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

OOC: I'M STILL ALIVE JUST LIFE THINGS ARE GOING ON

IC:

"What in the?" Cole thought as Des roared. Deciding that he would just roll with it, Cole made like El-Kabong and charged her with his Zanpakto raised over his head to smash her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:50 am

Des tracked the man as he ran towards her, it was like everything slowed down as she saw every step being made. Her eyes flickered a bit as her brain picked up the situation, she was being attacked. On instinct before the brain could come up with a well thought out plan des body lowered into a boxer's stance as she took a step forward with her left and was propelled forward by her right foot. She dashed towards the man just before the guitar came down and threw a right hook with the intent of shattering her attacker's ribcage if he didn't react properly.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

oOOOOOOOZ I SEE THAT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)   Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Enough At Last (ATTN Kanu)
Page 1 of 1