(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:09 am

Rin was obviously feeling very nicely as his words were jumbled up, Aoi's mouth moving down a bit more. She could take her time but she figured Rin had been teased quite a bit, so the shinigami moved her mouth down his body rather quickly. Small kisses and licks and nips followed her mouth as she moved to kneel in front of him, before pulling him to her mouth and teasing him lightly.

Okay so she was maybe a bit mean.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:37 am

Rin gave more small sounds, his body tensing slightly as Aoi began moving lower, teasing him with kisses and licks as she trailed down and kneeled. When her mouth reached him, he gave a suppressed moan, a bit more than the sounds he'd been given before.

She was still teasing him...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Aoi glanced up with a smile as Rin moaned, even if he had tried to stifle it. Maybe she should stop teasing him? Thinking that, Aoi slipped him into her mouth. Maybe they should have moved this to a couch or something... too late now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 am

Another moan escaped him, a bit less suppressed than the last as Aoi slipped him into her mouth. It felt good, really good, and another small noise soon followed that last moan of his.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 am

It was way too much fun to get Rin like this, but Aoi took pity on him. She was done teasing him and continued to make him feel good with her mouth, those moans letting her know she was doing well. She wanted to make her Rin happy... hopefully he would be.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:34 am

Rin couldn't help but let out more sounds as Aoi stopped teasing him, moving onto making him feel good; she was certainly doing what she wanted though, as he did feel good. This felt good, it always did. Her name escaped him after another moment, slipping past his lips as another sound followed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am

It might have been comfier for Rin on the couch... but there was something a bit tempting about doing something in the entryway. As long as she didn't taint the pool or any place Ruka would be too pissed about, Aoi felt they would be fine.

Feeling proud of herself for getting Rin to do this here, Aoi increased her speed just a bit. Her name being moaned always made her way too happy for words, quiet Rin making such noises for her~ Her eyes glanced up and wanted to smile but that was impossible right now. Still it was always good to know he enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 am

As she picked up speed, Rin gave another small moan, unable to help it; it felt too good, the thought had crossed his mind a number of times already. Aoi easily earned more noises from him as the moments passed, her name passing his lips once more.

He wouldn't be able to last much longer, he knew he wouldn't.

"A-Aoi..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Rin's voice and moans were perfect and despite his earlier actions Aoi found herself wanting a bit more than this. The way his body was reacting though, and his sounds... the way he was moaning her name so much...

Aoi knew he'd be grumpy for this but she couldn't help it! Slipping her mouth off of the man close to his limit, she panted lightly for a few moments. How did she...how did she get him to realize she wanted sex and now?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:52 pm

It felt good, it feel too good...With what Aoi was doing, he wouldn't last much longer, not at all. He was going to...

She'd stopped.

She'd stopped.

"A-A..."

Why...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 pm

"S-Sex...now..." Aoi moaned lightly, pulling Rin's head down and pressing her lips against his hungrily. That, she wanted that. She didn't care how or where or what and he could do what he wanted... as long as she got that. She could get yelled at later by him for this cruel action but...that first...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 am

T...That? She wanted...

Before he could finish the thought their lips connected once more, one of his hands resting on her waist after she'd pulled him down. That...she wanted...

"Wh-Where though, r-room...?" He breathed once he had a chance to speak. Upstairs...his room...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 pm

"Anywhere...I don't care just..." As Rin pulled away Aoi spoke, her mouth then going to his neck where she bit him softly before sucking lightly. If he didn't figure something out she would have to and it would probably be much less comfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 am

"A...Anywhere?" Rin breathed, though thinking to himself of where...before he felt Aoi's neck move to his mouth anyway, her action thoroughly distracting him.

"M-My room...then?" He managed; they shouldn't....not in here anyway. His bedroom would be the best place for them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:22 am

"Don't caaare. Couch, bedroom, wall? Anything...Rin you are slow." Aoi's voice was almost pleading, her body moving against his as she pressed right up to him. Her mouth had had to leave his neck to respond but it moved back, biting and sucking rather hungrily. Rin was going to kill her with this waiting, her body rubbing against his... She didn't want to force him to do something too uncomfy for him though so she would wait for his decision.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 am

His...His room then, he could...

Her actions towards him were making it almost impossible to think...

When he felt able, Rin moved to pick Aoi up, gathering her into his arms before he made his way up the stairs and to his room. He moved a bit quickly, especially after having been told he was being too slow with this. Once inside his room, he shut the door behind him with his foot before sitting Aoi on the bed, leaning in and connecting their lips.

"S-Sorry...Couldn't...downstairs."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Aoi didn't make too much of a sound, not surprised in the least by Rin's actions. It was what she had planned on with her tempting to be honest. The room was just fine with her and apparently what Rin wanted.

As Rin kissed, her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a pleased sound that quickly turned frustrated as he pulled back to talk. She was fine with this! More kissing! Pulling him back, she gave him a rather deep kiss as her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him down and against her. She wanted more, way more than just kissing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 am

Rin allowed Aoi to pull him back, responding to the kiss as their lips connected; a moan had made it's way up his throat as he felt her legs go around him, pulling him down against her. Unable to help it his hips had involuntarily move against her in that moment, it'd felt too good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 am

Aoi whimpered as Rin moved against her, her hand slipping from around his neck to slide down his body. That, she wanted that. Her brain had stopped thinking other than knowing this one thing she needed. Moaning lightly, her hips moved more as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Rin shivered slightly as he felt Aoi's hand slid down his body, his hand moved to her waist and feeling her skin under his touch. Another noise made it's way up his throat as he felt her hips move against him again.

They...He needed to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Aoi's hand finally slipped down far enough for what she wanted, her legs letting go of Rin for a brief moment as she grabbed him lightly. Moaning lightly, she guided him inside of her as her hips moved up. Pulling her lips away from his, she moaned his name lightly as she did. This... was so much better than just being touched.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:09 am

A moan escaped Rin, unable to fully suppress it, as he felt Aoi slip him inside of her; his free hand clenched the bedding, while the hand at her waist gripped tighter momentarily. It felt...good, it always felt good. After a moment, he began moving, unable to stop another small moan from escaping.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 pm

"Much...better..." Aoi sighed in more than a bit of relief, this was so much better than what they had been doing. His moans made her smile, happy he enjoyed this as much as she did... Her legs wrapped around his hips lightly again, as her hands moved to his hair and cheek. Small pleased moans sounded from her lips, finally able to get coherent words out... "My... Rin~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 am

Those small moans coming from Aoi sounded nice, pleasant to his ears as another moan escaped him. He continued his movements, feeling Aoi's legs wrap around him before her hand found his hair and face.

At her words, he leaned in some to reconnect their lips for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 am

Aoi giggled a bit but it was cut off by a moan as Rin kept up his actions, kissing him in return and pulling his head back down when he attempted to take it away. More kissing, he wasn't allowed to stop at all! Especially after earlier... That had been fun what they had done, she wanted to show all her appreciation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: