(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:48 am

"I'm glad you like them."

Rin removed his apron, putting it back in its proper place before he took the plate, along with his own drink; with everything in hand, he headed off to follow Aoi upstairs.

He'd set out the pillows to make things comfy for them already, having planned ahead before she'd arrived that they'd go in that room. She liked making pillow forts and such, so he figured they'd end up in there at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:41 am

Aoi entered the room and her eyes instantly took in all the pillows already there, laughing as she realized Rin had set it up. She turned back and called back to the man lagging behind her as she walked inside fully. "Aah! So sweet! Shiro usa was really prepared!"

Moving to set her glass down, Aoi quickly hopped onto the pile of pillows with a grin as she wiggled into it. The apron was getting in the way though, being a long dangly thing. Staring at it, she frowned. "Usa, should I take it off?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:36 am

"I thought we'd come up here later, so I went ahead and got all of the pillows." Rin replied as he stepped through the door with the plate of cookies. He set his drink, and the plate down where Aoi had set down her drink so they'd be easily accessible.

As she asked about the apron, Rin turned his attention to her. "Aha...If you'd like you can."

Neither of them had really...changed or well re-dressed from the pool. He was still in his swim trunks and well, Aoi's swimsuit had come off...so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:48 am

"That was thoughtful though. Erm...well not thoughtful... It means you know me well, I guess is what I was trying to say..." Aoi pulled on a curl that was getting longer, tugging it until it sprung back up. She smiled sweetly and moved closer to Rin, wanting to give him a kiss before she took the apron off.

Reaching up, she made a small needy sound as her hands went to his head. She tugged it down gently, pulling him to her so she could kiss him. He was always thinking of her and what she wanted... so she wanted to reward him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 am

Rin moved closer to Aoi as she moved to him, leaning down as her hands reached up. He wanted to smile at the sound she'd made, but he resisted, and instead lean down to press his lips against hers in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 am

Aoi did not make it a long kiss, wanting just one to thank him. Smiling as she pulled back, she resisted giggling happily as she reached behind her to undo the apron tie. Moving back, she lifted it over her head and folded it neatly with another grin.

"Mm, I like topless Rin but... swimtrunks aren't comfortable and I bet they take forever to dry... You should change since we are upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 am

"Right, I should." Rin chuckled once Aoi had pulled back from the kiss and removed the apron. "I'll be right back then."

The swim trunks would definitely be annoying, as they weren't entirely dry...just dry enough to not drip. So it would definitely get uncomfortable. He left the room for a moment, moving to his own to change.

He changed into his usual pants he slept in or lounged in, along with one of his black button ups, but, he kept it mostly unbuttoned. Once he was dressed, he quickly made his way back to where Aoi was.

"Back." He stated as he entered the room, offering a small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:29 am

Aoi waited patiently for Rin to return, moving to make a handstand and walk on her hands for a few moments.

As he re-entered, her feet slipped to the ground as she straightened in an almost boneless motion. Grinning, she rushed over and held his mostly unbuttoned shirt. "Shiro-usa has learned~ But I preferred you entirely without a shirt..."

Frowning, she unbuttoned it fully and then tried to tug it off. "I'll wear it in your place~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 am

"Eh...ah, right...aha..." He'd kept it mostly unbuttoned...but...

He allowed Aoi to tug it off after she'd unbuttoned it fully; he..probably should have known better, considering she'd said she preferred him topless just before he'd left. He hadn't actually thought she'd meant she meant now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 am

Rin let her! Despite his little nervous sounds. Aoi slipped it off of him and then pulled it on herself. She settled the larger shirt on her body and then let it hang open before looking up at Rin with a pleased and smug little expression.

"Much better..." Moving forward, she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his chest in a soft hug. Yes...Rin's skin... even on his back she could feel it. A very pleased sound escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:50 am

Rin's arms went around Aoi as she moved forward and wrapped her own arms around him; one of his hands went to her hair, teasing it gently as he held her, unable to stop a smile as a pleased sound escaped her.

"Want to go sit down?" They could cuddle up, and still be close like this too obviously.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:04 am

"Mhm. Always. Remember the thingys! The thingys we need to play. I know you need the thingys, because they control the stuff." Aoi had no idea the names so she just spoke as she snuggled closer to Rin. Her head leaned back onto his hand, enjoying his hair teasing. It felt nice...

Her arms slipped from his body but went around his neck. Rin could scoop her up and carry her easier now, and she laughed. Today was a date and she wanted carrying even if it was for a short distance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:15 am

Thingys...?

Oh, the controllers...

"Right, I won't forget." Rin replied with a chuckle as Aoi's hands went to his neck, and he scooped her up after a moment. He walked over towards the consoles that sat under the large television on the wall, getting a fighting game and putting one of those in...feeling Aoi might enjoy this type the most.

He situated her in his arms to where he could grab two of the controllers before he made his way back over towards where all the pillows were, sitting down with Aoi in his lap. "I put in a fighting game. The controls are pretty simple when it comes to those types. Here." He handed her one of the controllers before turning on the television and switching to the game.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 am

Aoi smiled as Rin chuckled, letting her know he'd remember. Being scooped up was nice, her body moving lightly to make it easier for him to hold her while he moved. She moved whenever he need, letting out pleased little giggles and for once fine being a bit of a hassle to do things with. Rin didn't seem to mind, moving them to a comfy spot with the pillows as he sat down.

Moving so she was facing forward, she snuggled back against Rin and grinned as she accepted the controller. "Oooh that sounds fun. Simple controls will be good for me then, thank you Rin."

She tilted her head back and looked up at him as he turned on the TV and switched it over to everything they'd need. "Don't beat me too badly!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 am

"I'm not the best at these games either, so we can learn together." Rin replied, glancing at the screen as it displayed the title of the game along with the music of it's soundtrack playing. It was anime-based, a game Ruka had gotten as a gift, though, Ruka didn't really read much manga.

The characters looked rather colorful, and unique as Rin brought them to a character select after moving to the battle mode section.

"You can pick the character you want to play as here." He demonstrated by selecting one of the characters, his arms around Aoi since she was cuddled up against his back, so she could see the buttons he was pushing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 am

"Oh good! Then maybe I can win once in a while." Aoi laughed lightly as her eyes went back to the screen briefly. The music was nice and it was colorful so Aoi was entranced. Her eyes sparkled as she watched, the character select screen? It said so at the top...

As Rin explained, she nodded softly with a determined voice. "Okay... so I pick..."

Glancing down at controller Rin was holding, she made sure her hands were just right like his and watched what he did. Those buttons did this... and that stick moved things... Mmm, biting her lip in concentration, she looked back up at the screen and got her pointer thingy moving. Rin's was the one that had already moved so hers had to be that one! Okay so...

Aoi found a character with large boobs and barely wearing anything. That was it. She wanted this one. Looking down at the controller, she pressed the button she had seen Rin press earlier and hit it. "Ah! I did it!"

She was confirmed for that one! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 am

That...

Rin gave a small chuckle, giving a small nod now that Aoi had selected her character, and moved to confirm things. It sent them to a stage select next, "Here we can pick the setting, like...the background for the characters to fight on, like a stage."

There were plenty to choose from, Ruka having already gone through this game with friends unlocked the different stages to play on. There were colorful ones, darker ones, even a few bland ones for those that didn't care for flashy stages. "Any in particular you like?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:56 am

Aoi was confused why Rin had laughed but she figured it was something to do with the game. Hmming as they entered another screen, she watched as he went over each one. This was where their epic clash between Boobs McGee and Rin's fighter would happen.

It needed to be suitably epic. "I think I want that really bright flashy one. With the lights. Boobs McGee needs the best stage to highlight her assets."

She pointed before realizing she could move her controller thingy on screen over. Highlighting it, she looked back up at Rin briefly with obvious excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 am

"Right, we can go with that one then." That nickname for the character...

He hadn't expected Aoi to select the obvious fanservice character, but, it was the one she wanted to play as so it was fine. She could play as whichever character she wanted.

Selecting the stage Aoi wanted, it brought them to a small cutscene where the characters were introduced. The fanservice character was definitely a fanservice character...

Once the cutscene ended, it brought them to the fight, "Here, it's easy to just...mash the buttons and figure things out, but here; the control sticks are used for movement, and these buttons..." Rin demonstrated, but didn't actually hit her character yet, wanting this to be fair and not take cheap shots until she had the controls somewhat down. "You use those to attack...this one..." Rin then showed her how to defend. "You can defend from attacks and take less damage."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 am

Aoi's smile only grew as the stage started. "I picked the perfect one."

She noted that in a perfectly pleased voice, nodding softly to herself as she realized yes this was what she wanted.

Her smile was wide as she stared for a moment before looking down. She watched carefully, glancing between the screen and Rin's pretty hands. Those buttons did...that and these buttons did...this... She hit the buttons as Rin showed her, moving the stick a bit awkwardly. Aoi'd never done this before so she was still a bit awkward with things.

"I think I have it! Ready?" Aoi grinned, warning Rin before she moved to try and beat his butt at the game. She giggled everytime the character she played jumped though... "Bounce bounce~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:51 am

Definitely a fanservice character...

Rin gained a smile as Aoi tested the controls, moving around on his own as she practiced. It seems she got the hang of things, and he gave a nod when she asked if he was ready. "Ready."

As Aoi moved quickly to attack his character, Rin attempted to defend; if he'd attempted to jump away he would have been hit most likely. He attempted to attack back when he saw a small opening, jumping in attempt to hit her as she jumped.

Aoi...really liked making her character jump...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:00 am

Boobs McGee had a magical power to entrance Aoi with the bounce. She got hit, her boobs flailing somehow in a magical wind while Aoi burst into laughter. She could barely figure out how to do too much, though honestly she was amused by the boob character as she hit the ground and hopped back up.

Laughing, she had her move to hit Mr Slick, as Aoi had dubbed him in her head. This button was kick right? Kick attack go! Okay she hit it too early, so she had her hop closer amidst laughter before trying a kick in midair which...changed how it worked. How odd!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 am

Aoi was...really that amused? It was almost contagious, and while Rin wasn't smiling due to what Aoi was finding amusing, he was doing so simply because Aoi was laughing so much.

He attempted another attack after Aoi's character had attempted a kick mid-air. "If you press the attack button repeatedly you can use combo-attacks, so it's different and sometimes you can hit many times at once."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 am

Aoi had no reflexes when it came to games so her character got hit again, with her laughter growing as they flopped around more. "How do her clothes stay on? Are her boobs made out of floatium or something? Is there super glue involved?"

She was giggling but nodded. "Thank you shiro-usa! I'll try doing that..."

Following his directions, she tried hitting the button a few times in a row and watched it change! Moving closer to Mr Slick, she tried to hit him with a combo thing!~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:15 am

"That's just how fanservice characters are, I guess..." Rin answered, trying to block as Aoi attempted a combo attack on him, but the combo broke through his defense and knocked his character back.

He had his character hop up again, and rush towards Aoi's, attempting to attack again with a combo of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: