(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:24 am

"Fanservice?" Aoi was confused by the term, her head cocking as she smiled. She got a hit on him! Yesss! Now that was another pleased laugh, leaning back against Rin in a happy snuggle.

His character hit hers, the combo hurting as Boobs McGee flew across the screen once it was done. She hit an invisible wall and bounced off. Taking that much damage meant she was dead, as a winner thing popped up on the screen. "Ah! You won! Poor Boobs McGee, you never stood a chance against Mr Slick. You needed proper support, your boobs probably threw your balance off with all that movement."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 am

"Character that are mostly...meant to appeal to men or women. So...the one you're playing as would be meant to attract male attention, with the larger assets and the...really show outfit." Rin explained, since it seemed Aoi was confused.

He gave a small laugh though as she...lamented the loss on her end. She'd given them both nicknames it seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 am

"But she appeals to me... Ah, wait you mean in a sexual way! Aaah yeah. I only like men like that. Her boobs are just...big..." Aoi's voice grew small, a small pout appearing for a moment. Rin's happy little laugh made her smile again though as she looked up.

"Again? I wanna pick someone else! Who else has big boobs?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 am

Why had her voice gone so quiet at that? It was a character with large breasts...and Aoi seemed...pouty? It didn't last for long though before she became excited over the game again, and Rin brought them back to the character select screen.

"There's a few..." Rin replied, "It's a pretty solid mixture of male and female characters...though more than a few females have above average assets."

This game was definitely targeted for male fanservice overall.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 am

"Mmm..." Aoi sounded pleased with that. She moved her cursor, a bit more picky this time now that she knew she had options. Moving around, slowly but getting better, she finally found one...that was...perfect....

Red hair~ Big boobs~ Aaaah and though the outfit wasn't as skimpy as she wanted, Aoi knew in her heart of hearts this would be it. Her person wore a reasonably showy outfit and the boobs... They might not bounce as much either but the red hair synched it! "Her. Boobed Aoi."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Boobed...Aoi...?

Aoi had been pouty for just a second earlier, could it be...?

She had breasts though, certainly not as...large, but it wasn't like she had nothing. Personally, he liked her this way. "Boobed...Aoi?" He questioned, might as well see if he could see if he was on the mark or not.

He went and selected his character for this fight as he spoke, this one had a black theme to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:07 pm

"Mhm." Aoi just nodded, not paying too much attention to Rin's question as she looked over the screen selection screen now that Rin had picked Mr Dark. Maybe... this one? No she did not like that one. What about that one? It was bunny themed... Was there a bun character!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 am

That...didn't really answer the question he was trying to figure out, but...

He turned his attention back to the screen, watching as Aoi went through stages to choose from, wanting to smile again when he saw her land on a bunny-themed one. "You want that one?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 am

"Yes! Boobed Aoi must battle Dark Person in the stage of bunnies." Aoi nodded solemnly, a determined gleam in her eyes. With the help of her spirit animal she would win this!

However she couldn't select the screen this time so she waited for Rin to. It should be easy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 am

"Alright." Rin selected that stage for them, and like before it led them to a cut scene where the characters were introduced before it brought them to the main fight.

This time, both of them had a basic idea of the controls so Rin attempted to attack immediately.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 am

There was less boob bouncing. Aoi was a bit displeased and sighed with a mutter. "At least she has some boobs even if they aren't funny..."

As Rin attempted an attack, Aoi move to jump the character out of the way and counter attack! However the attacks were different on this lady and Aoi misjudged it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

"Hm?" Rin attempted to block Aoi's attacks, but when he realized Aoi had misjudged her new character's attacks he went in to strike again. "You have them too though..." He added, her previous statement causing him to feel like...he had been sort of on the mark with his assumption. "Not as large, but I think it's better that way...if you don't mind my opinion, that is."

He gave a small chuckle, attempting to be lighthearted, but honest about it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 am

Her character was knocked back, but Aoi knew how to get her up again. Using the same comb from earlier, she tried to utilize it properly now that she understood its difference. She was concentrating on trying to beat Rin so it took a moment for his words to sink in.

Aoi just turned red. He... preferred her like this? Her boobs that is... He outright stated he liked them smaller... "Y-You can...say that. Your opinion is good... I want to hear your opinions..."

Her playing grew a bit distracted, her mind obviously on what he had said as she curled up a bit more in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Her character managed to get some hits in on his own, Aoi's quick recovery giving her a good push at getting hits in on him.

"I-I'm happy to hear y-you appreciate my opinion then...but yes, that's...that's how I feel about it..."

He attempted to strike again with his character just before he felt Aoi curl up more in front of him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:58 pm

"...It makes me happy." Aoi's character was losing awfully now, but she didn't mind. Rin was saying such wonderful things that had her blushing. Even with his stutter...

She was unable to focus on the game for a few moments, just a bit of a blushy mess.

Rin was so sweet, she felt she'd melt or explode...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 am

"I'm glad." Rin replied, happy his words had had a positive effect...she was pleased with his opinion.  He  wasn't really doing much with his character other than attacking blindly for a short moment, due to having been distracted by the conversation.

He gave a small kiss to the top of her head, smiling softly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:25 am

"Mm...I mean you telling me too. Not just what you said. The...saying part. Outright..." Aoi nodded, smiling as she was blushing once she felt Rin kiss her head. He was so...so sweet. So sweet indeed.

Setting the controller down for a minute, she turned a bit and moved to kiss Rin. Too sweet to resist!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Before he could respond, Aoi had turned in his hold to connect their lips, and he responded, the game momentarily forgotten as they kissed.

He wasn't always able to speak...about certain things, but like with saying Aoi's name more he was trying, even if she said he didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:31 am

Aoi understood Rin, though it was hard sometimes... But she did understand his troubles enough to know that when he had said something he must truly mean it. She felt so warm inside from his words that she had to share it, deepening the kiss as she pressed herself against him. It was obvious what she wanted now, though it'd be up to Rin whether they did so or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:25 am

Rin's hold on Aoi secured some as she pressed against him, allowing her to deepen the kiss as he responded. He didn't pull away, enjoying the feel of the kiss even as he realized what Aoi wanted; he didn't mind though, so he didn't stop.

--

After their indoor activities had finished, Rin had taken it upon himself to show Aoi the hot tub since it was darker out; it was honestly really relaxing, it'd been awhile since he'd used it.

"How does it feel? Alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:26 am

"Sooo...goood..." Aoi murmured, her eyes closed as she leaned her head back. She was holding onto Rin, her arm wrapped around his as she felt the bubbling and soothing water.

She was utterly relaxing. "Like a hot spring with bubbles...soothing bubbles..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:51 am

"I'm glad, I thought you'd enjoy it..." Rin smiled as Aoi held onto him, she looked completely relaxed and he was happy about that. The hot tub felt really nice, it was impossible to not be able to feel that way...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm

"I am in love with it..." Aoi's voice was utterly relaxed, unlike her normally excited or expressive voice. This voice was rather monotone, her body like jelly.

"I want every night to just relax in this forever." She blearily opened her eyes, trying to look up at the sky and maybe see stars or something... but it was hard. "I am a noddle."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Rin couldn't help it, he had to give a light laugh at Aoi's response; she loved it that much? She was definitely relaxed, just as she said. A noodle?

He looked up towards the sky, the night was moderately starry; it was a pretty sight...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:40 pm

"Aaaah..." Aoi's voice sounded in an almost distressed monotone whine as her body started floating. She could not stop it, she was a noddle. Or was it noodle?

She was something... Though her eyes opened a bit more as she stared up at the pretty sky after glancing at Rin and noting his look up. "Pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: