(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Rin made sure to keep Aoi from slipping too much into the water, wanting to laugh again as he watched how relaxed she was. He hadn't known this level of relaxation was possible even...

"It is...I'm glad tonight's clear." He replied, his smile softening some.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Aoi's eyes just stared up, barely open though she could smile easily. "Mm, same... Sharing the sky with you is nice... I hope you look at it sometimes...when I am too when I am away. Though...the skys are different ones... I still..."

A soft murmur of rambles escaped Aoi, her relaxed state not letting her just speak normally.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 pm

"Mhmm, I do sometimes..." Rin answered, his eyes moving from the sky to Aoi as she continued staring up with nearly closed eyes. While she was looking, he leaned down slightly to give a small kiss to the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Aoi flushed lightly her eyes finally opening as she saw Rin's movement, their blue color looking up at him as she smiled more. "That's cute then... More kisses?"

Noddle. Just noddle...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Rin let out a chuckle then before leaning in to kiss her head a few times softly before moving slightly to press his lips to hers for a short moment, smiling when he pulled back.

He could easily give more kisses.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Aoi wanted to be able to flip back down into the water and hold Rin and make him kiss her until she couldn't breathe and needed air. But well... noddle form was too strong. Closing her eyes, she instead gave happy giggles, subdued a bit but still very happy.

Those kisses! She responded to the final kiss a bit before he pulled back, her eyes closed as a happy smile overtook her. "I could get those all night and never get tired of them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Those giggles were cute, though he had to wonder...if he said so now would she be able to deny it? She was utterly at ease though...so he wasn't sure if he wanted to test that...perhaps next time?

"I'll kiss you whenever you'd like." Rin replied, moving slightly to give another small kiss to her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 pm

"But I always like and want." Aoi pointed out, yawning slightly as she kept stealing glances at Rin and giggling from kisses. He was so handsome, especially now. She wasn't sure she liked this color on him MORE but it did suit him.

It certainly didn't detract from his looks in any way. "Your hair looks almost like the starlight right now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:31 pm

It seemed when Aoi was fully relaxed she got a bit poetic, hearing that compliment he had to bite back another chuckle; it was sweet...

He gave another kiss to her head, seeing as how she always wanted them...he would give her more then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:46 pm

"...Still not tired of kisses..." Aoi's voice was drifting off a bit, though she affirmed her not tired of kissesness, she seemed rather sleepy. It was possible the day had actually worn her out, plus the relaxing hot tub. It seemed tons of sex, cookies and swimming was one way to actually make her sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 pm

At Aoi's response he gave another kiss to her head, and then another as she seemed to drift off. If she fell asleep that would be fine...he would get out with her and let her sleep properly then.

She seemed worn out, but this seemed to be helping...he was glad.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:18 pm

"Nope...never tired of em..." Aoi's soft muttered turned to murmurs, her happy smile not fading as she was kissed though she was unable to giggle anymore. How was she so tired? Well she knew, but Rin somehow was more coherent.

She gave him a look, trying to giggle and failing as a sleepy yawn overtook her. "...Rin's stamina is getting better too..."

She was quickly drifting into a slumber, her body starting to sink as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:49 pm

He bit back another laugh; his stamina? Well...he was still coherent, even if he was a bit tired after everything today...

So perhaps it was...

As Aoi seemed to slip a bit and sink further into the water he brought his other arm to her to hold her up properly, making sure she didn't sink too much.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Aoi let out a soft sigh, finally falling asleep in the soothing bubbles and heat of the water, trusting Rin's arms utterly to protect and hold her. So warm... Couldn't help it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Rin's eyes returned to the sky for a bit, keeping Aoi in a soft but secure hold for a bit longer; he felt getting out too early may disturb her from her sleep, so he thought it best to remain here for a bit longer, to let her fall asleep properly before he moved them.

After a bit, he finally went about getting them out, making sure to wrap Aoi up in some fluffy towels, it might help keep some of the heat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Aoi slept comfortably, still relaxed and warm in Rin's arms as well as the hot water. She didn't even stir more than a little as he wrapped her in towels, successfully keeping the warm around her as she made a small almost mewling sound.

Comfy Rin...warm... she quickly fell back into her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:52 pm

He could get changed once he was upstairs in his room, not fully though...pants at least...considering Aoi's desire to keep him without a shirt. Once he had the hot tub off and everything outside settled, including them drying off enough to go inside, he gathered the still sleeping Aoi to bring her inside and upstairs.

Up there he could change and Aoi could sleep more under the covers of the bed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Aoi woke up slightly as they entered the room, a small sound coming from her throat before she opened her mouth and yawned. There was... something... She was dry and being held, so she snuggled against Rin more in an instinctive manner.

"Warm...You are warm..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Rin gave a small smile at her words as he moved to settle her on the bed, "I'll be right back, I'm going to change really quick..."

He was warm to her, but the covers could be his replacement for a few seconds at least...then he'd be right back next to her. He did as he'd said, moving to change into a pair of pajama pants before shutting off the lights, and crawling under the covers of his bed next to Aoi, pulling her close as he always did.

Earlier she said she never tired of his kisses, so...he gave her another small one on the head as he snuggled up properly with her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Aoi mumbled something that could have been okay or oh hey, settling on the bed under the covers. They were a somewhat okay replacement for Rin, though she did let out a frustrated sound as they weren't warm. She woke up a bit more as he climbed back in, letting him pull her to him as usual. She never got the chance to move herself, and it made her happy.

Snuggling right up to him, her eyes closed as she gave a happy sigh. "Never...tired...of kisses..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm

"Then you'll keep getting them..." Rin gave Aoi a small squeeze in his arms as he shut his eyes.

She never tired of the kisses then that just meant she would keep getting them, he would give them when he could, maybe if he stole a few he could cause her to get a little flustered too...that would be a cute sight...he just needed to gather his confidence like he did those other times on the occasion...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:28 pm

"Forever?" Aoi's voice was sleepy and she was obviously falling back asleep, but she smiled and wrapped her arms around Rin as he squeezed her. He wasn't wearing a shirt... so nice...

A happy and sleepy giggle was her response to that, her face rubbing against his chest just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:31 pm

"Yeah." Rin answered, unable to help a light chuckle this time as he felt her rub her face against his chest. As she did that, one of his hands moved to her hair, knowing how much she enjoyed that action.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 pm

The happiest sound escaped her at that agreement, Aoi's body finally relaxing as she felt Rin's hand in her hair. She was unable to help it, it put her to sleep so easily... She fought a bit but instead drifted off after a short time...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Rin had been tired, though not as tired as Aoi, so he remained somewhat awake for a bit longer as she drifted back off into sleep. That sound had been cute, and he could tell she'd been happy with his response.

It wasn't too much longer after that that he too drifted off into sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: