(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Hearing his name like that sounded good, really good, and as she gave him easier access to her neck he continued with his kisses, nipping lightly on her skin. She was enjoying it, which made him happy.

The risk of other people coming over, or Ruka suddenly returning weren't on his mind, he knew Ruka would be pretty busy today beforehand, and they rarely had any visitors in general.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 am

Aoi's small moans quickly grew louder and his name passed her lips more than a few times. As he kissed and nipped her neck, she clung to him and tried to tone down her sounds to no effect. Rin doing this to her? It felt more than good, it felt amazing. Her Rin... Tensing, she realized what was about to happen with surprise.

With a strangled whimper, her hands gripped Rin tightly as she then gasped loudly, climaxing and shaking slightly as it washed over her. That...had felt really good. Her breathing ragged, she relaxed against Rin. "...g-good... That felt... so good..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:54 am

Rin pulled his hand back after Aoi had reached her climax, stopping in his kissing to look at her face as she attempted to catch her breath so she could speak.

"I'm glad...glad it felt good." He replied, a small smile appearing on his face as he continued to help support her standing figure as she relaxed against him.

:: NSFW - END ::

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 am

"Mm, th-thank you Rin." Aoi's voice was low and pleased as she turned to look at Rin with a rather warm smile. Grabbing the hand that had been touching her, she brought his fingers to her mouth and sucked on them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:19 am

"W-Welcome." Rin replied, his face reddening when Aoi brought his fingers to her mouth and began lightly sucking on them.

He thought it before, but he was glad that that had made her feel good, and that she'd enjoyed it, and thinking that he couldn't stop himself from returning her earlier smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:30 am

"Did you want me to do the same to you Rin? Or would you rather swim." Aoi laughed lightly as she stopped her teasingly done cleaning of his hand with her mouth. Rin was smiling, he had enjoyed doing that?

Well obviously he had. Turning around in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him, wondering what he would want now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:07 pm

"Eh, ah, I would be fine with either option..." Rin smiled, a bit sheepishly, as his arms remained around Aoi as she turned in his arms. Damn his indecisiveness...

He held Aoi close, his arms secure around her as he leaned down to kiss her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm

As Rin leaned down to kiss her head, Aoi smiled softly and let out a small happy sound before moving her lips up to his major weakness. Kissing his neck lightly, she licked it softly in between the kisses and let out a small pleased laugh.

"Swimming sounds fun? I can always just tease you for now and make you save it for later~" Aoi spoke softly after having kissed her way up his neck, speaking in an almost whisper into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 am

Tease him and make him save it? Wha...

"Eh...I aha..." Rin had begun to reply, but before he could get much out Aoi had already attacked his weakest point; his neck. His arms around her tensed, holding her closer against him as she trailed kisses up his neck.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 am

Feeling Rin's arms tense, Aoi's mouth moved back to his neck where she bit him very very lightly. She laughed very lightly, her body unable to escape for the moment, though she moved her head away from his neck for now. "Like that. We can go swim now Rin if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:36 pm

"A-Ah...R-Right." Rin replied as Aoi moved away, "Swimming."

He knew the teasing had been coming and he hadn't been able to...she'd gone for his neck, no way could he have not reacted to that.

He offered her another smile though with a nod, "Alright, we can go swimming then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Aoi rolled her eyes and gave a small laugh, watching Rin and trying to hide the small tint on her face. That white hair looked nice on him... "If you want me to, I will. I was teasing you to get you to say so. I like hearing you say you want things sometimes."

She was teasing him a little, but she slipped her hands away from him to reach behind her and undo her bra. Either way she'd need to get out of her underwear, might as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Rin's laugh came out a bit sheepish, "I see, sorry...being more ah...forward about things, I'm still working on that."

He loosened his hold some as Aoi moved to remove her clothing, in case she needed to get out of his arms fully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:51 pm

"I know! Its why I tempted you a bit to see if you could. Its fine Rin..." Aoi laughed lightly, her bra getting tossed to the bag as she slipped her underwear off. It fell to the floor and she smiled up at him.

"Last chance~ Either we swim or I make you feel as good as you did me?" Looking up at him, she gave him a playful smile, eyes sparkling even as her face kept that perpetual tint. Her hands went to his hips, settling there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 pm

As Aoi tossed her bra off to the bag his eyes following for a second, returning to her as she began speaking again, his face reddening some as he averted his eyes once more.

He did not have his scarf on to fumble with...

Realizing that, he could only give another short, sheepish sounding chuckle as he felt Aoi's hands settle against his hips. "We can..."

Confidence. Where was that confidence boost?

"We can do the latter."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:11 pm

:: NSFW - Start ::

Her smile grew and she let out a soft sigh, pleased with Rin's words rather obviously. Her hands rubbed gently against his hips and up his side, her head lifting as her mouth parted just slightly. "Mm, kiss me Rin. My hands are a bit busy right now. I can't pull you down."

She was rubbing soft circles, gently slipping inside the edge of his bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:38 am

Giving a nod, ignoring the small tint in his face, Rin leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, one hand of his moving up to cup her cheek as they kiss; his hands tensed just slightly as he felt Aoi's hands slip under the edge of his swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:06 am

Aoi's head tilted just slightly as they kissed, leaning against his hand just a bit. Her hands tugged at the edge of his bathing suit, pulling it open a bit and sliding one hand inside. Not touching him yet, she teased him as she slowly slid lower.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 am

The tips of Rin's fingers teased Aoi's hair as she leaned into his touched as he felt her hands tug at the edge of his bathing suit; the moment he felt her hand sliding under them, not touching, but teasing as it slid lower, a small sound made it's way to his throat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 am

Aoi kissed Rin a bit more before pulling away and trailing kisses down his jaw and to his neck. For now teasing his neck with her mouth would have to do, while her hand slid just a bit lower in his bathing suit. Her other hand tugged the edge down so she could get it off of him in just a moment. That little sound was nice to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 am

Rin bit back his reaction as Aoi began teasing his neck once more, feeling her hand sliding lower as she tugged down his swimsuit again, a little more and it'd fall off. This teasing felt nice, and eventually he couldn't keep some of his reactions down, and another small noise made it's way past his lips.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Aoi moved her head back enough to speak softly. "Rin stop...hiding your reactions. I want you to let me know. Like this... I want to hear you when I do this."

As she spoke, her hands finally touched the man as his body responded to her. Tempting and teasing him with them, she returned her mouth to his neck and bit him softly. Only a few sounds so far, she wanted more from him... Aoi wasn't sure if she'd just take care of him with her hands or mouth yet... but she also was tempted to make this into more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 am

Rin almost apologized, though, he'd held back his reactions out of habit; he couldn't hold his next sound though as he felt Aoi finally touch him, his arms tensing on her as she continued to tease him.

Another noise followed his previous one as she returned to his neck, swallowing a breath as she bit him softly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Aoi smiled against his neck as she continued to tease his neck with kisses and licks, as well as a few nips. Rin finally made some real noises, she had wanted these and laughed softly. "Thank you~"

Her hands kept touching Rin, playing with him a bit and trying to get more sounds to escape the fullbringer's mouth. "Aah, if I do this too much you'll make a mess Rin. Should I use my mouth instead?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 am

"W-However...'s fine." Rin replied, after another sound had escaped him thanks to Aoi's teasing. She wanted more sounds from him, and she was getting them the more she toyed with him, teasing his neck, touching him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: