(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:40 am

Aoi stopped nuzzling to kiss Rin's cheeks in small bursts, giving him a few kisses before pulling back and laughing. She was just so happy, especially happy right now even if the red tint was still on her face every time she noticed his hair again.

His smile made her smile so warm, it wasn't as if she could help acting like this! His words had her pull back from her kisses, watching him for a moment as she thought. "Hmm... That sounds really pretty. I'll save it for later then. For now though...Pool? I have my bathing suit with me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:49 am

Unable to help himself, Rin gave a chuckle as Aoi kissed him; his other hand moved up to her face to cup her cheek before moving to hair before he moved in to nuzzle his face against hers. He gave her a small kiss in return for the ones she'd given him.

"That sounds like a plan, pool first then." He replied before giving her another small kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 am

Rin enjoyed happy kisses like that, she knew so she was happy to hear his chuckle. Aoi sighed softly and a bit happily as Rin reached up and cupped her cheek, the sigh turning into a pleased sound as it reached her hair.

His nuzzles were most welcome, but not as welcome as the kiss. As he agreed, she smiled, enjoying the second kiss just as much as the first. "I'll change then."

Aoi slipped off his lap backwards in a rather flexible move before 'tada'ing and...reaching behind her as she moved to the entry way. The dress was quickly unzipped, leaving her in her underwear and scarf as she went to grab her bag.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 am

Rin gave a small chuckle as Aoi slipped off of him, and he brought himself to stand soon after. He watched as she moved to the entryway, where she removed her dress. They were alone, so he wasn't concerned about her undressing in places other than his room at the time.

"I'll go and get changed as well." He said, moving to the stairs. His swim trunks were back in his room, so he'd need to head upstairs to change.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 am

"Okay!" As Rin headed up stairs Aoi called that out to him with a small happy grin. Half naked white haired Rin plan Alpha was a success! Plus she wanted to swim, it'd been a while and she craved pool time.

Pulling out her bathing suit, she was about to change into it when... BZZT. As she stood there she heard the buzz of an intercom. "Package for Aoyama residence."

Blinking, Aoi realized they'd probably want that to be let in and looked over at the intercom. Staring briefly at the thingy by the door that did the stuff with the gate, she leaned over and pressed what she hoped was the button for voice. "Uh... um I am letting you in? Give me a second. I hope."

Letting go of the button, she then stared and... hit one? No. That wasn't it. Pressing another, she was rewarded with a ding as it worked! Success!

"Thank you, I am heading up now." Came the voice over the intercom again. Aoi smiled at her success, forgetting about the bathing suit for now as she awaited the delivery of the mysterious package.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:31 am

Rin headed upstairs with quick steps to change, entering his room and heading to his closet to where his swimsuit was waiting on him. He didn't want to keep Aoi waiting, so he undressed rather swiftly before he moved to slip on the article and gathed his clothes into his arms and bringing them to the hamper in his room.

Heading down stairs, he heard Aoi...talking? His steps quickened in pace to see only to find her...about to answer the door still clad in her underwear! A panicked expression momentarily crossed his expression as he quickly moved to the door, snatching one of his coats off the nearby rack and draping it over Aoi, holding it just barely closed with his arms in a sort of...embrace from behind as the door opened to reveal...a delivery man to which he was only able to manage a sheepish smile at.

He'd hardly really been able to cover Aoi, her shoulders and such were still clearly in view...and a bit too late he realized this...was probably a scene that didn't look quite so innocent considering he was behind her and his swimsuit couldn't properly be seen.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:42 am

Aoi was waiting patiently, she wondered what kind of package it was... and also a bit excitedly. She had never gotten packages before! This was her first time! Aoi was in her own little world of excited happiness, vibrating slightly as she imagined all sorts of possibilities.

However before the wonderous package could arrive and she could take it, Aoi felt something drape over her and then arms following rather swiftly. A large surprised yelp escaped her as she jolted in place, her face turning red as she turned to look at Rin. His...coat...? Why? What?

As the door opened her eyes shot to look at the delivery man, who's expression was one of shock. Aoi had no idea how this looked, instead she caught Rin's sheepish smile as she looked at him and then back at the delivery man who while about Rin's age...Shot Rin a rather knowing smirk.

Picking up the box he set it inside the door and moved to hold out a clipboard with a pen. His smirk grew as he spoke, trying to hold back laughter. "Uh, Mr Aoyama. If you could Sign here? You don't have to move away from your uh rather lovely lady there. I've seen that a bit too much."

Aoi was confused. This was not the happy package delivery she had expected. Why was he smirking? Seen what a bit too much?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:55 am

Rin felt his face redden, and he attempted to ignore it as he moved his hand out and signed what needed to be signed. He could tell the man was attempting to hold back his laughter, and that smirk...

"Th-Thank you." He said, thanking him for delivering the package...it was the polite gesture...even in this rather embarrassing circumstance.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 am

The man tipped his hat, the smirk growing as Rin seemed flustered after signing. "Welcome and thank you. Have fun~"

Turning around, the man closed the door and left.

Aoi was just confused as ever, even as the man left and with that tone... Have fun? Yes...they were going to... Wait. Coat, Rin's bare arms holding it closed somewhat... She was definitely not dressed at all other than the bra that was partially showing. Breaking into soft laughter, Aoi's hands came up and held Rin's arms in place so he couldn't flee.

Leaning back against him, she kept laughing lightly. "Oh! He thought we were doing other things. Whoops. Mm, don't move though I like this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 am

Rin stood there as the man left, almost ready to move before he felt Aoi keep him in place as she began laughing.

His face couldn't help be redden further at her words as he replied. "Y-Yes. He thought, that...Sorry, I noticed you hadn't changed yet, and I tried to cover you, though it seems it still left us in a rather awkward spot..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:25 am

"...Mmm. Nope. I don't see a reason to say sorry!" Aoi laughed lightly, her previous laughter gone now and her voice still happy though less amused. It was just happy for the moment and she sighed, tilting her head a bit to look up at Rin again.

"I like this position a lot... Can the pool come later now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 am

"Mm? Y-You want to stand here, like this?" It was just them, he didn't mind; if Aoi wanted to he would, plus...if he wasn't thinking about what caused this, he could find this quite nice actually. "The pool can come later."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:42 am

:: NSFW - Start ::

"Sorta standing... Mostly touching like this though." Aoi's hands reached up to his, pulling Rin's hands inside of the coat to touch her skin. She looked up at him with a rather familiar smirk and look. "Its good the pool can come later, I think Ruka would be upset with what I want now in or near her pool."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 am

Rin was curious at her words, until it finally hit him after a moment at what she meant. Oh.

"I see." He replied, giving a small chuckle before giving a light kiss to the side of Aoi's head before he continued. "True, she'd be rather upset."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:12 am

Aoi kept moving Rin's hands, one hand down her stomach and abdomen and the other slowly upwards. She was shivering lightly and had to laugh in reply to Rin's small one. "Mhm. Ruka is scary when she's angry... I don't want to risk it. You are too tempting like this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 am

Rin allowed Aoi to move his hands as he gave another kiss to the side of her head. True, Ruka could be quite scary when she's angry, and considering what they were doing his twin would definitely not be pleased if this was being done near her pool.

"Am I?" He couldn't help but question; was he really that tempting like this?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:43 am

Aoi's small laugh was low as she continued to move his hands slowly. "Very very. I wasn't lying when I said it also suited you. It looks...natural. As natural as your regular blue."

Smiling even if Rin couldn't see it from his kiss to the side of the head, she moved his hands to the edges of her lacy undergarments. Her fingers lightly lifted them as she slid Rin's hands into them with a pleased little laugh. "Mm? Can't you tell by now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:05 am

It looked natural on him? At least...at least it didn't look silly, though he'd need new clothes...that was a thought he wasn't going to just let go.

He felt her move his hand lower, moving it under the thin fabric where he allowed himself to continue touching here as she gave a pleased laugh. He leaned forward some, the hand she hadn't moved reaching out to lock the door before it returned to Aoi, wrapping itself around her waist as he nestled his face next to hers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:44 am

Aoi couldn't speak for a moment, a small sound of enjoyment escaping her lips. That felt good... Watching Rin lock the door, she shivered in his arms as he held her to him, her body relaxing against his. Her face turned and she nuzzled him lightly, her voice as teasing as it could be at the moment with his hand... "N-Normally you'd stop me. Whats gotten into you R-Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 am

Rin glanced over at Aoi, raising a brow as he paused himself, this...well he supposed it was a bit unlike him...? He had just...Aoi had seemed to want it, and he didn't mind? He liked making her happy...

"I-I...thought you wanted..." He felt himself redden as he tried to explain; they were alone so...? "S-Sorry...I...ah..."

He could sense that teasing tone in her voice, but he couldn't help but answer seriously at it, as difficult as it seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:02 am

Aoi let out a small frustrated sound as Rin stopped for the moment, her breathing a bit heavier than usual from the touching. She couldn't help the sound at all and felt...annoyed that her teasing had stopped it. Honestly... She should have just kept quiet.

"Noo. I do want it... Please don't stop, I was...just teasing Rin." Aoi's voice was apologetic as she stared at Rin longingly, one hand moving up to his hair to play with it lightly. The other still holding the hand that had paused's wrist. "D-Don't... apologize for that I am...I am really enjoying this so much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:36 am

"I...I wont stop then." Rin replied, going quiet for a moment, and leaning into Aoi's touch as she played with his hair before he moved to nuzzle his face against the side of her head for a short moment before kissing the area again, moving down to her neck afterwards as he continued touching her again.

If she wanted it, and it was making her feel good, then he wouldn't apologize for it, and he wouldn't stop anymore. He wanted Aoi to feel good, and he wanted to make her happy. Today was supposed to be just them, for them to enjoy themselves and to do what they wanted here at home today.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:45 am

Aoi had to giggle slightly as Rin nuzzled her head, the kiss eliciting another as she smiled. He wouldn't stop... That was good. Letting out a rather soft sigh as Rin continued his actions from earlier, she gripped his wrist a bit more.

Shivering slightly, Aoi let out a small moan she couldn't hold back any longer. Great... it felt great. Her eyes closed as she leaned back against him more, a bit unable to support herself entirely as she began to feel a bit too good from it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Rin supported Aoi as she leaned back against him, enjoying the sounds she was making, and he was pleased to know his actions were currently making her feel good. He felt her grip around his wrist tighten, and her body shiver against his, it showed she was enjoying it.

He couldn't help but smile a little against her neck as he moved to kiss it again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Aoi's breathing became a bit heavier, small pants sounding as she shifted slightly in Rin's grip. He was going to kill her with this, moaning his name lightly as her head tilted to allow him to kiss her neck easier. They were still in the entry way...someone could... Ruka...

Thinking was too hard, way too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: