(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Flopping off the shark inelegantly, or well as elegantly as was possible, Aoi then hopped out of the pool with ease as she used a bit of her power to do so. She bent down, picking up the bathing suit and moving to get a towel. Her light skin was a bit tinted, slightly red... She hadn't put sunscreen on either.

Grabbing a towel, she laid out her bathing suit on a chair to dry while she hmmed. "As long as its sweet and you make it I'll be happy. And I am fine with anything you want to do! I mean we don't have to board game. I just heard about some things and never tried them before. Like video games too..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:09 pm

"We have both of those, board games and video games." Rin stated as he pulled himself from the pool, moving to get a towel himself to dry himself off. Thinking of sweet things he could make, he decided on cookies; those were simple and he had the stuff for them.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Aoi smiled, pleased with this and nodded. She'd do whatever of the things Rin wanted and she finished drying as she laid the towel out too. Moving to the door, she opened it and rushed inside to the kitchen. Rin was going to make sweets. She waited behind the counter, peering over as she waited for Rin to come inside...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Once Rin had dried himself off, he followed Aoi into the kitchen where she'd rushed off to, closing the door behind him before he headed over there. He couldn't help but smile at seeing her there waiting on him, thinking how she must be excited to have sweets soon...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 am

Aoi found an apron for both of them when she saw Rin enter the house finally, tying the cute one on herself before raising an arm. "I shall help! Here, I got an apron for you too."

She smiled sweetly, obviously very very excited to have Rin sweets. Masaru may have better sweets, but Rin's were made with love for her. So she liked them both equally.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 am

Accepting the extra apron from her, Rin moved to put it on...trying not to think of the...cute yet attractive image Aoi was giving him right now. The focus was on making cookies for them to enjoy! He could handle cookies.

He'd already fetched a pan to use for the oven, he just needed to get to work on the actual cookies now. "Is there a specific kind you want? I have chocolate chips I can put in if you want that kind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 am

"I like all cookies as long as they are sweet. Chocolate chips sounds good!" Aoi practically sparkled, cookies cookies cookies! She spun in place before moving to get items Rin would need. She knew some things, like flour and such so she could get those.

Rushing around the kitchen, she grabbed bowls and anything he wasn't getting as well as starting the oven.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:01 am

Alright then, he'd make chocolate chip ones! He gave a light chuckle as Aoi practically radiated in excitement, spinning around and moving to gather things he'd need.

He got started on them as soon as they had everything; he'd made cookies a few times before, helping Ruka whenever she was expecting friends over at times so making them definitely wouldn't prove difficult. He just hoped Aoi enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 am

Aoi helped as much as she could. Something in her though told her she could only do certain things, maybe it was the part of her that unconsciously knew of her evil cooking and didn't want Rin to catch it.

At any rate, she mostly worked on cleaning things up and putting items away... or being Rin's gopher. Whatever he needed or wanted she got! Including drinks for the pair of them, she handed Rin his glass after he had set a timer. They were in the oven! Now all they had to do was wait. "Here! Shiro-usa's drink~"

Aoi held the edge of the apron and gave him a curtsy as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 am

"Thank you." Rin smiled, accepting the drink as Aoi handed it him, giving a small chuckle as she took her apron and curtsied. Again, he silently admitted it to be a cute image. "Do you know what types of games you'd like to try out first? We have a bunch of different genres when it comes to video games; role-playing, fighting, racing, and a few others."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:09 am

"Welcome!" Aoi smiled and rose from her curtsy, letting go of the apron and raising that hand to her lips. What... kind? She looked utterly flummoxed, too many options for her brain to handle as she went through the list he had given. Racing, roleplaying, fighting and even MORE!?

Eyes swirling, she brought her other hand up and both held her cheeks. "I-I don't know. What is the best to play with someone else? I don't want to alone... I'd rather you do it with me if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:18 am

She seemed overwhelmed by all the options he'd given her, but he supposed it was understandable...since modern games weren't something she was entirely familiar with; still, her reaction had him somewhat amused.

"I suppose the best would either be fighting or racing games." Rin answered, "It might be a little tricky to learn the controls at first, but once you do it can be pretty entertaining."

He was alright with the racing games, but had average skill when it came to the fighting ones; Ruka had had him play on more than a few occasions so he'd gained some skill from all of those times. He could probably help Aoi learn quicker though since he had some knowledge on them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:39 am

"Okay! I trust your judgement. I can try to learn, I am good at not thinking things so... Maybe as long as I just react first think later I can do it!" Aoi admitted this with no anger or upsetness at herself. She knew she wasn't the smartest, she was fine with it. Spending time and learning things from Rin sounded wonderful.

It was starting to smell like cookies in the kitchen and she smiled and closed her eyes. "Mmm, smells good. I get to take them out of the oven Rin! You must let me help that much okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 am

"I don't think you'll have too much trouble getting used to the controls, there's tricks but on some things it can be pretty straight forward." As Aoi mentioned the cookies and the oven he gave a small nod, as he looked over to it; "Alright, that's fine. The timer should be going off any minute now..."

The kitchen had already begun smelling like them, and it definitely smelled good.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am

"If you say so! Thank you for your trust in my skills." Aoi raised her hands and held them close, looking at Rin with excited sparkles. He believed in her so much... He was so kind...

Glancing at the timer, Aoi realized he was right. Eeping, she turned to grab the oven mitts from where they were kept. Watching the timer carefully, as it went off she turned on the oven light and bent down to look inside. They looked juuust right from what she knew, and then with happy sigh she opened the oven. Pulling the cookies out with a grin, she set the tray on the top of the stove to cool a bit.

"Aaah it looks and smells delicious. I get to eat some of your cookies..." Aoi stared at them intensely as she bent down with her eyes barely above the tray though well back from the heat... resisting the urge to grab the hot gooey mess of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:12 am

Rin was happy at Aoi's excitement, and he hoped she'd find fun in some of the games they had. When the timer finally went off, he stood by and watched as she went to get them. They looked good, from what he saw when she brought them out of the oven, though they were quite hot.

"Let's let them cool a little first, as delicious as they look...it won't be good if we end up burning ourselves trying to eat them."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:26 am

Rin's warning was too late and rather unheaded, as the thoughtless shinigami had already reached out midway through his sentence and grasped a particularly cooked cookie. She brought it towards her mouth in a quick, snakelike motion and the burning hot molten chocolate did not stop her from enjoying it.

"Mmmmmppph..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:01 am

Rin blinked; it seemed...his warning had come too late. She...She didn't seem to be bothered though...at least...

"Y-Are you alright?" He asked, wanting to at least make sure rather than assume.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:07 am

Aoi chewed and swallowed. Smiling and turning to look at Rin she tilted her head. "I bwurnt mah tongue. It...was dewishious and werf it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:16 am

So she had burned it...

Giving a small breath, Rin moved to get Aoi's glass and bring it to her; it should help at least...

"Let's...let the others cool a little bit more then, so it doesn't burn worse." He suggested with a small, sheepish smile. "We can take them up to the lounging room upstairs where all the games are."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:29 am

Aoi just watched Rin reach for her glass and as his eyes moved from her, her hand moved towards the hot tray once more. She just blinked with large blue eyes as he turned back and spoke, her hand slowly lowering as she accepted the glass.

Drinking, she moved to steal more cookies very slowly as if Rin wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:03 am

Looking down at the pan he noticed...more cookies had mysteriously disappeared. Aoi...

Didn't...didn't that burn? She'd said it'd burned...

"Did the drink help?" He asked, he at least wanted to know that; maybe her drink had helped sooth what the cookies had damaged.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:08 am

Aoi chewed and swallowed, nodding as she drank more to soothe the burning. It was definitely helping, the hot cookies were not though. Stepping out of armsreach of the temptation, she smiled at Rin brightly. "Worth it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:03 pm

As Aoi backed away, Rin moved to put the remaining cookies on a plate to take upstairs; he gave a smile in response to her, happy the drink seemed to help with her burned mouth. She'd be able to eat without worry in a bit, they just needed to cool a bit longer.

"Shall we head upstairs then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 pm

"Mhm! Your cookies are delicious." Aoi stared at the plate with obviously longing before looking up and smiling more at Rin. She had forgotten about the apron and it was still on her as she grabbed her drink and moved quickly in the direction of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]   Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident at the Aoyama's [nsfw]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: