(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:38 am

"It's fine, you're a doctor...I can understand why you wanted to be sure." Kaimu replied, "and I suppose it's fine if you have places to rest...but still letting yourself get this exhausted is dangerous whether you have places to rest up or not..."

He wasn't a doctor but even he knew that much. Working yourself to exhaustion wasn't just dangerous because of possible attackers, but it could be bad on the body sometimes as well...even if you sometimes did gain strength from it could still be bad.

Kaimu was mostly a kido user when it came to battle...so when he was still learning he'd drained himself plenty of times and half the time regretted it later on. He'd learned not to do so as his training went on but he still remembered exhausting himself to the point of sickness at one point.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 am

"I-I know... I just... most of them are children and you could have been hurt and I needed... Four hundred years of this and I never learn do I?" Lakshmi talked more to herself, moving so Kaimu could let go of her. She was shaking a bit, a check like that shouldn't have phased her in the least. She must be way more tired than she had imagined...

Trying to stand, she didn't make it and instead stumbled slightly to the side, where she landed with a plop on her butt. She couldn't look Kaimu in the face, all her boasting of being a captain and this is where it led her? Lakshmi's heart was too weak and her strength not enough. She stared down at one hand, closing it in a fist and sighing. "If you would be so kind as to wait here with me a bit, even though its getting darker... I would appreciate it, Kaimu. Then I can move to the room nearby and be relatively okay until morning."

How was she going to get food though? This was frustrating, she had given Kaimu all her money and she needed more to eat than she had had to restore her power. Maybe she shouldn't be so reckless...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 am

As she scolded herself and tried to stand, Kaimu attempted to catch her as she stumbled but his reaction time hadn't been fast enough. She kept her eyes downcast to her hand as she spoke, asking him to keep her company while she recovered a little.

"I can stay, heh, it's not like I have a schedule. After you recover a little though we should get you something to eat. Then you can go to your place and get some rest." He replied, before giving a small smirk and wink as he gave a playful chuckle in attempt to lighten the atmosphere. "And if you can't walk I can carry you~."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:35 am

"I can't take the money I paid you with for food for myself, that would be rude! And...annoying. And possibly highlight my lack of forethought today." Lakshmi sighed and fell back onto the grass, her kimono getting stained more and more. Her hair in a blue-black waves around her, she peered over at Kaimu with a similar. Her face was flushed and her heart skipped a beat when he winked but she couldn't help her reply, he was just so much fun it rubbed off.

"I don't think you could carry me. I'm heavier than I look Kai-tan~ This old lady eats her weight in cream puffs and cookies every week."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 am

"Ehhh~ I'm stronger than I look too, Lak-tan." Kaimu responded back. "Just because I went rogue doesn't mean I slacked off in training myself. I can't go and let centuries worth of training go to waste by being lazy~."

He gave a chuckle, "and as for money I still have a bit of pocket money left over from day jobs. We can use that instead of the money you gave me if that helps."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:26 am

"U-uh...well then! See I can walk." Lakshmi spoke too soon, sitting up too fast and then standing as she continued to be flustered. It really was a rather silly idea, she knew better as a doctor... But it had been a while since she had been flustered like this. The normally composed captain was too flustered to be thinking entirely straight.

Still, she made it to her feet for at least a second. "If you carry me back with my clothes like this, it will look like... pardon my wording, like we made passionate love over here and you broke my legs. They will gossip! And... it would look bad on you."

As she spoke though, Lakshmi's wobbly legs gave out and she started to fall again. 'Oh bother'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:31 am

Kaimu couldn't help but chuckle a little at her imagery and what people may insinuate.

"I honestly wouldn't care. I don't live here so i'm not a local and I don't really care about a reputation like that, it's definitely preferred over some reputations I already hold, at least to me anyway. I'd be more worried about ruining your reputation rather than mine."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:54 am

"Oh. I don't..." Huh, she hadn't really thought of that. What would they think of their missing quite often doctor being held like that? Deciding she was way too tired to worry about it, especially when she wasn't some blushing virgin...

"Well, it is my business who I take to my bed. If they are to gossip, it doesn't exactly hurt my ability to heal them. I'll, I guess I'll accept your offer." Lakshmi could barely stay on her feet, though she kept at it rather hard. "I'll have to find you more money for this... I should have some at the one place... Its a bit out of the way, can you carry me that far? I can pay for food and for your troubles. Then you can flee wherever you wish to away from my persistent presence."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:19 am

"You don't need to pay me anything extra, really what you've given me is more than enough." He replied as he moved from his spot on the grass before lifting Lakshimi securely in his arms as he stood. "Also you don't have to worry about your presence being persistent or whatever, I like having people to talk to. Sure beats talking with Kuro-tan."

'Fuck off.'

"See, told you i'm stronger than I look." He replied playfully, ignoring Kuroshi.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:40 am

"I like talking. Its much nicer than being alone, oh yes." Lakshmi watched Kaimu's face, trying to push down the way her heart was beating so frantically. Not many...had the gall to carry her at all, let alone like this. She laid in his arms and felt useless, but also slightly happy. It was nice to be in contact with others. The Taicho wrapped her arms gently around his neck, trying to give him more support.

She gave a small shy smile and couldn't look at his face. "Y-You are. I concur...and I am also glad I am better company than Kuro-tan..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 am

'God damn it now you have her calling me that.'

Kaimu chuckled again, "You should keep calling him that, he hates it."

'Fuck off!'

As he began walking he realized he wasn't the one with the directions.

"Ah...can you direct me, Lak-tan?" He asked, giving a sheepish grin. "We can go to that place first, stop for food, or I could bring food back to you. Whichever is easier."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:11 am

"Kuro-tan~ If it makes you laugh like that I'll always call him Kuro-tan. Kuro-tan...chan? Kuro-tan-chan sounds nice." Her voice was playful, not even realizing she had said something potentially embarrassing.

"I am not making you into some kind of servant! You... You can't... go get me food." Lakshmi was flustered, but she swiftly gave him directions from their current position. She didn't think she'd be able to handle the stares though so she closed her eyes. "It's... go south and take a right at the intersection with the the tea shop. Its down an alley and small but rather nice. Its upstairs, in the building next to the bathhouse. I'm...going to pretend I fell asleep. And snore slightly. I don't snore normally! But it will... Oh no I am sorry."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 am

Kaimu laughed at her response and at the fact Kuroshi was fuming at this point. He hardly ever got to anger or mess with Kuroshi to this extent, as it was usually the zanpakutou that brought him down...though in turn that sometimes earned him a good slamming against a nearby tree or stone.

"Still, you need food. You'll get your energy back faster. I don't mind bringing it to you, think of it like...you ordered delivery and I'm the employee delivering it."

He knew she likely wouldn't want to be seen with her torn clothes in an eating establishment, even if it would be a quick pick up trip so this was the best alternative.

"Also it's fine, no need to apologize."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:39 am

"Kuro-tan-chan must love the new name, I take it?" Lakshmi couldn't help giving a delighted laugh as Kaimu continued to laugh. He was rather kind, she was glad she could give him that. Some laughter and happiness.

With a small smile, she leaned her head against his chest as he kept carrying her with no sign of tiring. She might have been trying to pretend to sleep but it was obvious she wasn't asleep, and thus she gave up rather quickly. One eye peeping up at him, she smirked. "No. I shall think of you as a kind friend who is being smart and accept your help. Just this once. As long as you get something you wish to eat too, you don't have to stick around, so you can take it with you whenever you want to leave."

"I am apologizing for my poor dignity. I doubt you think I have any left after today. How sad of it." She sniffed a bit, pretending she was sad over that. She was rather embarrassed but it was easy to play with words back at this man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 am

"Alright, that works too." Kaimu smiled, "I'll be sure to get myself something as well."

He kept walking, noticing how Lakshimi seemed to try to fake sleep but after a little bit gave up on the idea.

"We all have our moments, besides, in the end you got to meet little ol' me~." He winked, "Ah~ though some may say that's a downside. I mean I am a dangerous, scary rogue~." He joked, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:58 am

Kaimu couldn't go a minute without making her flush! Lakshmi fought through the blush and gave him a brilliant smile, her icy eyes warming quite a bit. "I suppose the murder and burial at sea of my dignity was worth it then, Kai-tan. Hm, that is true though, rogues are scary. You could just be waiting to take me home and do unspeakable things to me. Like eat all of my food or actually tell me all the things Kuro-tan-chan is saying about me. You could even..." Her voice at almost a whisper now. "Rearrange the living area so I get lost in the dark! How mean and devious you are."

Her tone said she knew this was the worst he would do to her, it was also her way of trying to hide how much his flirting was affecting her.

As they walked around a corner, Lakshmi pointed to a nice sort of off shoot of the street near the bathhouse. "Down there, there will be a set of stairs and right up it should be the place. Are you sure... you can carry me up them? I have the key right here."

Reaching into her generous cleavage, she rifled around in there until she pulled out a rather modern looking key and held it out to Kaimu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:20 am

Kaimu grinned, "the most heinous crimes imaginable right there."

When they reached the stairs he couldn't help but smirk at her worry of him not being able to carry her up them. She really did underestimate his body strength, it was silly. "I'll be fine." He said as he climbed up the steps while Lakshimi pulled out a key. "See? No problem!"

He moved his arm up slightly to take the key from her to unlock the door. Once it was unlocked he stepped inside.

"Aaand here you are~!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 am

"Indeed. You would be strung up in any court just for the first three. I shudder to think the last one's sentencing." As Kaimu played a long, Lakshmi could feel her crush not...fading as it should. She was in over her head. He made it up the steps with no issues at all and with how close she was to him... it would have been easy for her to spot. Sighing, it was nice to not feel like someone who had to be in utter control at ever waking second, she felt a bit of a pang when she was inside the room. It was small, a small living area and eating place. There was a closet with bedding in it by the wall, open as she had left it, and a small door leading to a balcony.

"If you set my by the closet, I can get out the reserve money, please Kai-tan." She could have walked, maybe...but it was better to not chance it the doctor part of her thought. She waited for him to set her down, and then she crawled slightly as she opened up the door more. On her knees and bent down, she reached in the back with a few sounds as she stretched...

And pulled out a large bag of coins. Opening it, she looked down at it a bit...worried. This could be taken wrong by him... She wasn't trying to show off, it was just a special stash of money in case of emergency. "Take... what you think you'll need for food. I trust you and if you want to take more... Its not like I mind."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 am

After setting her down he watched as she shuffled through the closet before producing a bag of coins. She looked a bit worried but he couldn't see why. She was a captain of the Seireitei of course she made money. That was his thoughts on the matter anyway.

He felt bad taking more money, even if it was to pick them up some food, when he could just use the pocket money he had left. Still, so there wouldn't be any complaints, he took some coins but only what he'd need to get a decent meal for them.

"I'll be right back, Lak-tan~!" He said before turning towards the door and making his way out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 am

Lakshmi felt herself smile brightly at the nickname before she caught herself, waving Kaimu goodbye. He could easily run off now and she wouldn't blame him. In fact she kind of expected it of... well not him. He was too kind and nice, but she wouldn't be dreadfully surprised if he did.

She could wobble around a bit, and leaning against the closet allowed her to pull out a sleeping robe she had. The part of her that didn't think he'd be back wanted her in the silky one, whereas the part of her that figured he would ended up putting her in a regular house robe. It was simple in design, a thin yukata style garment with an easy tie. It was supremely comfortable and that is what mattered. She tottered to the kitchen and managed to set out two sets of utensils, rather modern looking ones without thinking.

The Taicho then opened up her balcony, the smell of flowers and blossoms floating in from the garden below it. This was why she had the place. Sitting at the table, she leaned forward and felt her eyes drifting closed as she fell asleep with her hair splayed out in waves all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:17 am

It didn't take him long to get to the chosen establishment and decide on orders and after waiting a bit the food was bagged and handed off to him after he'd paid. Since it was a paper bag he was careful not to tip anything or let it tear as he carried it back to Lakshimi's location.

"Baaack~!" He said, knocking on the door twice before entering.

When he entered though he didn't notice Lakshimi anywhere.

"Uuuuuu...." He glanced around before finally noticing the balcony opened to where he stepped out to see Lakshimi napping away at the table. Glancing down at the food he wasn't quiet sure if he should wake her for it...though, she was outside in a sense and even if she were floors up it wasn't the best place to fall asleep when drained...

"Ne~ Lak-tan, I have the food." He said softly, hoping just his voice would be enough to awaken her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 am

"Nuh uh Gigi, I want to sleep in today." As Kaimu entered the house, Lakshmi was dead to the world, a few soft snores escaping her lips and a bit of drool on her arm as she laid there. It wasn't a comfy position and she would pay for it. And her robe could easily come open, but it hadn't. As Kaimu got closer and spoke softly to her in that playful voice, Lakshmi opened her eyes sleepily. "Okay Gigi, I can get up since you sent me an angel to wake me."

She reached up at Kaimu with her free hand sleepily, letting out small giggles as she slowly become aware of where she was and who this was. Her face turned from a happy sweet smile to one of utter horror and shock and embarrassment. HAD SHE SAID THAT?!

"I am so greatly sorry Kai-tan that was awful of me! Too forward by far and just... awkward you got me food and are the sweetest and..." Lakshmi panicked a bit, brushing hands through her hair and wiping her face of drool and sleep.

Her stomach growled and broke her from her apologies, her eyes looking at the paperbag hopefully. "I can make it up to you later, but may we please eat for now? And forget that I even made the biggest fool of myself ever."

In a small voice she spoke to herself, though it was possible Kaimu could hear it too. "You are the biggest dork to live in this afterlife Lakshmi..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:50 am

Gigi? Considering what he knew he pieced together she meant Setsuna, since they were related. Though her comment after he'd spoken had almost caused him to lose his exposure, as he to bite his lip to keep from letting out a chuckle.

It wasn't but moments after that Lakshimi showed signs of waking up fully, her sleepy expression turning to one of pure horror at what she'd just said while Kaimu still had his lip bit to keep from letting the laugh out.

He turned it into a smile though, "Good morning, sunshine~!" He greeted despite her horror at the situation as she quickly went to apologize.

Kaimu finally let a chuckle escape him, "Ne~ Lak-tan you don't need to make it up to me. Not at all. For now though, yes, food! I have it right here!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:58 am

Lakshmi let out an eep at his goodmorning, her face heating up as she tried to hide it. He was going to kill her with his flirting. She could handle work flirting, and other kinds but his was just so sweet and second nature. The Taicho couldn't keep up with it. She had made a fool of herself all day and now this...

He seemed amused by it all though, he'd probably heard it from much prettier or better at flirting people. She could smile back, though it was small and made her want to hide. "I wish to for the...inappropriate...ooh I give up!"

Lakshmi sighed and shook her head, knowing he'd just deflect the apology or words yet again. She really felt like a fool for this simple crush on this man. Plus she was starving. Reaching out a hand beseechingly, she smiled up at Kaimu. "It smells delicious... Hurry hurry! I shall waste away waiting for you."

Her tone was soft and she looked away from him after her words. She felt awfully shy after the comments she had made.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:04 am

When she gave up with her apology and became excited over the food he gave another chuckle, "Alright, here we are." He said as he set the food down and took it out of the bag and placed it carefully on the table. "Nice and hot and ready to be eaten!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next