(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:42 am

Kaimu laughed, "I haven't worried about starving for a long time now...probably when I first started traveling but once I started taking small jobs I was able to get meals and usually there's always at least one shop in a district that could use some help. Despite sometimes having to worry about things like that though, it's still fun most of the time."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:51 am

"Ah, well then I can ask more questions without stumbling over myself or saying insensitive things." She rambled a bit, though she didn't apologize this time. The alcohol had made it easier quite quick to stop her apologizing for such silly things.

"...If I had any. All the information about the Rukon at my fingertips from an expert, and I can't even think of one." She sighed, laying herself on her side and using her arm as a head rest. Looking down into the cup, she swirling the sake before taking a sip. It was always sweeter with the flavored liquors in it. She still preferred such things, sake was too bitter for her tastes.

"I could for once entertain you with stories if you wished. Like of my silly fukutaicho, or of the monkey that invaded my Division once. Or even stories about my family. I mean the soutaicho. I haven't seen my parents in hundreds of years."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:01 am

Kaimu raised a brow, "A monkey? How does something like that happen?"

After asking he gave a small chuckle, "I doubt the Soutaicho would be pleased to hear you shared stories about her to a criminal."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:12 am

"Someone decided to try and tame it as a pet, a newer member. It got loose and we spent hours chasing it through the squad! It tore up so much paperwork, it made a mess of my office... It was so unsanitary, no one could catch it though without hurting it. Members were coming in from all over to try and corner it. However it ended up going through a senkaimon just as we had almost got it. We couldn't let the poor thing die there by hollows... So with the help of the First Division Fukutaicho, we chased it through parts of of the living world and caught it finally." Lakshmi laughed, tearing up slightly at the memory of that day. Now though she could respond to Kaimu's word, a bit of alcohol driven forwardness taking effect.

She moved closer to him a bit, and then laid her head on his lap to look up. Lakshmi was a rather affectionate drinker, and she gave a slightly dopey grin as her braid fell apart more from the movement. "I don't know how she'd react to me telling some stories to a criminal... But she would be fine with me telling them to a friend."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:17 am

Kaimu laughed, "Wow, that sounds like quite the hassle. Poor thing must of been really spooked to make such a mess. I feel bad for you and your squad members that cleaned it up."

"I suppose so, I wasn't in the First Division so I never really got to know her as well as some did like her squad members or family, or like family, I do know she got along well with some of the noble clans but that's mostly it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 am

"It must have... It did seem to be having fun sometimes though. The poor thing has a happier life, far away from me." Lakshmi smiled, though she had a slight blush. He hadn't pushed her off his lap? Or said anything. It...was like he would just accept anything she did. Did he feel like if she touched him he owed her that?

Ouch. The Taicho felt a bit guilty and her smile turned to a frown as she took a careful sip when she turned her head away. "You did get to know another of the infamous Taicho's though. Norma. Gigi is very sweet and kind, but she has iron in her. She likes to bake and cook, and she taught quite a few people in the Seireitei how. I learned Japanese and western style cuisine from her. When I came to the Soul Society I knew nothing at all! She would smile and help me hold chopsticks, never complaining once."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 am

Kaimu smiled, "I see. It's nice to hear she does those kinds of things. Being the Soutaicho her job is no doubt a busy one, so knowing despite the work she can still manage to do things like that is really nice. As for Norma-tan, she sometimes has a mouth on her but deep down she's a good person."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 am

"Like me, she rarely gets as many breaks as she should. This break has been rather nice though, so thank you Kai-tan. Um, I am not too close am I? You don't have to let me touch you just... because you feel like you owe me. I really am not that tender about feelings." Lakshmi didn't move, it was too nice laying like this...

"Norma...does seem to have a rather harsh mouth... You'd know best though, so maybe... deep down. In the parts of her heart not calling people spoiled brats." She was being silly, but.... Kaimu would know. The other taicho hadn't turned him in, so she must have a few good deeds in her. She wasn't weak like Lakshmi, letting a pretty face and kind demeanor make her break the rules.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:03 am

"Huh?" Kaimu tilted his head, "You're not too close, I honestly don't mind. If I didn't like you so close I would say so I'm not that bad when it comes to me feeling guilty about things or thinking I owe people. So I don't mind."

"You just have to get passed the mouth, usually if you treat her with respect she'll do the same for you once you get past that. She has a good heart."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 am

"Ah..." Lakshmi's getting more drunk by the second self could have handled rejection... but he was rather lukewarm about it. He didn't mind and would have told her if he did but... It wasn't like he wanted it. It was nice to know he wouldn't try to pay her back in such a manner... If she DID go for it. She really shouldn't drink, it made her do such...awkward things.

She did laugh a bit at his words. "I've been polite and respectful my whole time in the Soul Society. She still calls me spoiled and ignores anything I say... You must be something special if she cares so much for you, enough to not turn you in."

With an empty cup, she sat up slightly and poured herself some more. The Taicho didn't go back to resting her head on Kaimu, instead she leaned and looked up again as she sipped. It was colder out, but she was warm from the liquor. Still she got goosebumps and shivered slightly. Its not as if her room would be much warmer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

"I suppose she just needs to be worked on or she's just being harsh because it's her first nature?" He'd gotten a taste of her harsher nature when they'd first met, but eventually she had warmed up to him. So maybe in time her harshness towards Lakshimi would lessen as well. "Perhaps it was pity at first? If I recall correctly I'd met her on one of my verges to starvation...after that we talked a bit, though I could be mixing up my memories so I can't say with one-hundred percent certainty." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 am

"This is true. She didn't meet me until later... I suppose compared to that, she would be angry at what I've had. Compared to you, living out alone..." Those memories of before, before she was here flashed through her head and she winced, closing her eyes. It was harder to forget while drinking.

Lakshmi didn't like thinking about Kaimu starving, out here alone and hungry. She set her glass down and it was the alcohol giving her courage, but she moved forward and placed a kiss on his lips. Her hand came up to his cheek as she pulled back. He had soft lips... so she smiled. "I'm sorry...You talk so calmly about things like that... You must be strong Kai-tan."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am

He didn't pull away at the kiss, though it wasn't exactly long enough for him to respond to before she pulled away and apologized.

"No need to apologize, no need at all. As for why I can speak so calmly about it....hmm....Well, I have this belief I shouldn't think back on those kinds of things too negatively, if I were getting down about every little thing then my brother and mother wouldn't be very happy with me now would they? So that's why I am like I am if that makes sense." He explained, his smile softening some.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:25 pm

"It was more a sympathetic sorry than..." Lakshmi shook her head, this man was odd. Definitely odd. She kissed him and he barely even said anything. She was still touching him and close and... Well. She really could pick up signals. He had no interest at all. Sitting back and removing her hand, she decided that no matter how much more she drank she wouldn't touch him again.

His words punched a bit of her shell away and she winced again. Her smile was sad and she moved so she could grab her cup while also listening. "You can live with their memories and still think that without hurting? ...What were they like?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:34 pm

He held an expression of confusion for a moment, she looked sad now. Had what he said been enough to really make one sad though?

"W-well, my brother...though really we're half brothers with different fathers. He was a good person, bright, friendly, just an easy person to be around...though when he was born I guess I can admit I wasn't fond of him...I felt like my mother had betrayed my late father by meeting another man and having another child...but as we grew older I knew those thoughts had been rather selfish and foolish of me to think. My mother was hard working, she did everything she could for us until her dying day. Tatsuo's father didn't stick around so it was just her and us.

When she died and Tatsuo found out I was going to become a shinigami he got pretty mad at first, becoming shinigami was never in the plan but...really what else were we gonna do, y'know?"

After a moment of reminiscing, Kaimu glanced over at Lakshimi and smiled again. "Sorry, sorry for that and whatever I might have said before. You looked said, and it's wrong for a man to make a pretty girl sad."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Something passed across Kaimu's face, but Lakshmi focused on the story more. She pulled her legs up so she could lean on her knees, listening with a small smile. Her voice was soft and her expression more than a bit lonesome. "So that's what siblings are like?... A baby brother..."

She didn't expect him to hear or respond to that, she just couldn't help it. A bit more of the shell cracked from it.

"So you chose to become shinigami to make it out of Rukon with your brother... Do you ever think about what would have happened if you stayed? I-I don't mean to pry just... You are here still. Where you left... You were forced back..." Her voice trailed off, though she gave him a slight smile at his words, her hand reaching out almost as if to touch him. She stopped and dropped her arm to the bottle and refilled her glass instead. "Don't...apologize to someone like me Kaimu. Not for that."

It took a few seconds for her to register the pretty girl comment and she stared open mouthed at him for a second, before closing her eyes. "No! I am not... I am not pretty. You don't have to worry...about that...Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:58 pm

"Ehhh? You deny my compliment but I don't think I'm wrong." He grinned.

He thought it best to tease her for her response a little bit before responding about his brother and such.

"We became shinigami to have a better life...didn't exactly turn out as planned though. I don't mind, being back in the Rukon, I've been to districts much better than the one we grew up in. It wasn't a bad one but it was still a rather poor one, so it's not all bad. I get to see all the other districts that I couldn't before."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:11 pm

"I-I have no rebuttal for...that... other than you must be half blind! Or your handsome face blinded you to all others! " Lakshmi stuttered more and then took a shot of the sake, her hands going to her hair as she nervously undid her braid. It was mostly out by now and she just fidgeted with it, though she couldn't help but watch Kaimu's fascinating eyes as he spoke.

The alcohol that normally made her barriers drop and allowed her rather...smooth side out was failing her now. Why now of all times?!

His words about his life calmed her enough so that she could speak a bit more fitting for that though. "Kaimu, don't take this the wrong way... but you are rather amazing, do you know that? To live through this and come out so kind and happy and sweet... and still not blame fate or hate the world or even...shinigami like me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:28 pm

"As much as I felt I wanted to, I knew not all shinigami deserved my hatred, my life hasn't been kind to me in the long run but like I said before, if I let that get to me it would make Tatsuo and my mother sad, and they deserve better than having me turn into nothing but a shell for hatred. I'd never be able to face them again if I let myself be consumed by negativity.

Abandoning my post and going rogue is bad enough, they're probably already mad at me for throwing away what could have eventually become a better life."

After saying that, he went back to her response for his teasing to add some lightheartedness to a rather bitter story.

"Really? I'm half blind?" He covered his eyes with his hands after placing his cup off to the side, removing one hand and revealing one eye before covering it again and revealing the other before smiling, "Nope! I can see just fine out of both!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Lakshmi wanted more than anything to lean forward, and found herself doing so. She may be a bit more done in that she had thought, if her sudden thoughts were being carried out as actions like this. Still, she moved forward, smiling softly. "You've done good out here though... Maybe its better you left in a way, in the seireitei you can only do so much... But out here you are doing more. They should forgive you such a small slight as going rogue and fleeing the shinigami, if you are still so kind to others. Even for putting up with kuro-tan-chan for so long. If he can make someone like you angry, he must be the absolute worst. You are buddha material."

"You... are frustratingly sweet! And goofy Kai-tan." Giggles bubbled out and she couldn't help smiling and laughing at the ridiculous antics of the man sitting right near her. How could be be both adorably cute and yet also incredibly attractive? "Maybe you are just full blind and I am a figment of your imagination. Or you of mine!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Kaimu chuckled, "Kuro-tan's really knows how to get under my skin but it's fine, I can just beat him into a rock for it."

He wasn't sure if he cared about being forgiven or not, he couldn't deny he'd abandoned his post, and while he remained kind abandonment was a crime. He'd run because he'd wanted nothing more to do with the Seireitei and still didn't. He would interact with shinigami if they weren't hostile, even make friends with them. He just steered clear of the Seireitei itself.

"Oh? Well then if I'm fully blind I'm glad my mind decided to conjure up a pretty lady!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:52 pm

"You beat him on rocks...On rocks. Does it work?" It was the most amusing thing she had heard in a while. Lakshmi laughed, leaning the rest of the way forward and wrapping her arms around Kaimu as she nuzzled his chest. Her legs slipped out under her, leaving her to press her whole body the poor rogue. "I am done! You win! You aren't blind, you can see with those wonderful eyes. I give."

"How are you even a real person, who exists and laughs here? How do you just... Kai-tan you are the figment of my imagination for sure now. I am drunk and hallucinating your whole existence."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:58 pm

"He gets mad but he stops for awhile. It's like a cycle really." He chuckled just before Lakshimi gave in and admitted defeat due to his teasing, though they were more just cute actions rather than teasing.

"Ehh~? So I'm the figment of imagination? I feel quite real though, can I prove I'm real? I don't think I'd like to realize I was just an imaginary concoction this entire time." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 pm

"A cycle of pain for you both." Why was she so giggly? Lakshmi was giggling, just thinking about the sight of Kaimu furtively beating his sword on a rock.

She moved back a bit so she could look up at him as he continued to speak though, her face flushing with the first thought she had. It had...been rather dirty. She couldn't say it, there wasn't enough alcohol in her. Apparently she needed double her usual to even begin to flirt properly with this man.

Looking away, Lakshmi stuttered slightly, his playful tone making her heart beat strongly. "W-Well you felt sort of real when I was against you... But... I wouldn't consider that irrefutable proof."

Why? Why couldn't she just be her flirty drunk self? Oh bother.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:17 pm

"So that's not proof enough?" He smirked, raising a brow as Lakshimi began to stutter at his remark. "I suppose not...Hmm? What about this?" Leaning down slightly he pressed his lips against her's much like she had before before pulling away and giving a grin. "Do I seem real now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next