(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:23 pm

"Yes..." The single syllable reply came out almost in a whisper, Lakshmi's eyes half closed as she looked up at Kaimu. Their icy color was warm and a smile spread across her lips. The taicho was nervous but she replied, one eyebrow cocked as she tried to regain her balance.

"I-I suppose that is enough proof. Irrefutable proof. It shouldn't...need more..." Shutting herself up, she leaned up to press her lips against his again. She didn't pull away this time, her hand going up to his neck and burying itself in the longer hair back there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Unlike the first kiss he had time to respond to his one, his hand moving to rest on the small of her back while her's had moved to his neck and hair. It felt nice, he hadn't done this in awhile due to practical nonstop wandering lately, and it felt more than just good to be doing again.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Lakshmi seemed to have lost all rational thought, or at least the parts of her that had been against attempting this. He seemed rather... happy with this turn of events if his kissing was any response. His hand had moved too, down to her back.

Her other hand slid up his chest, joining the one at his neck. It got caught in the hair-tie holding his hair back and somehow undid it. Oops. She couldn't pull away from the kissing though, he...was very good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 am

As he felt his hair come undone he couldn't stop himself from smirking against her lips, while it wasn't like he was especially sensitive  to hair or neck touching more than anything else, there was a certain something about another undoing it from it's tie in the middle of a heated moment such as this.

It felt nice, very nice. Lakshimi was quite the good kisser herself, he thought so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:32 am

They had been kissing for long enough for it to have moved past kissing and into making out. Lakshmi wasn't sure how to feel about this but warm, as she slipped her head away from his and pausing the kissing for a few moments. She was breathing a bit faster than normal and moved her face to Kaimu's neck, teasing a few strands of his dark red hair around her fingers.

"I am not...going to take anything from you you don't want. So, if you'd wish to stop here, Kai-tan, we can..." She couldn't look him in the eyes, though he smelled nice this close.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 pm

He couldn't help but smirk a little as Lakshimi asked him if he wished to stop. He saw no reason to do so, unless she was the one that would end up regretting it, as he was rather enjoying their close proximity. The feeling of another pressed so closely against him, so close one could feel their halted breaths against his skin...

Kaimu raised a brow, "Ehh~? Lak-tan, if it's something such as this I can assure you I'd say something if I were against it. What about you though? I'd hate to continue on if you feel you may regret this later."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:33 am

A small laugh escaped her lips and Lakshmi's mouth moved to his neck, planting small kisses near his ear and moving down. Kaimu was attractive and warm and sweet... It was doubtful she'd regret spending a night with him.

"I won't have any regrets." She spoke between kisses, her mouth reaching the bottom of his neck, near his clothes. Pulling back, she looked him in the eyes, letting him see her face and hoping he'd understand she was being sincere even as she smirked. "I'd love to continue it, Kai-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Kaimu gave a chuckle, if she wouldn't regret it then he was all for continuing. Her touch, her kisses, they felt nice...

"Well then if there won't be any regrets I'd love to continue as well~." He smirked, leaning down for another kiss, or a few, before trailing a few more down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:40 am

Lakshmi gave a slow laugh, enjoying Kaimu's rather open approach. There was no awkward beating around the bush, they both seemed to wish for sex from the other, even if it could be complicated... She was under no impression it would be more than sex though and he didn't seem the type to think so either.

The kisses brought a flushed warm tint to her face and she let out a few small sounds as she felt his lips against her neck. The taicho moved to Kaimu's lap, straddling him as she slid her robe over her shoulder a bit so the rogue could have easier access to her body. Smiling, Lakshmi gently tugged on his top, wanting more access to his skin if he was going to tease her with kisses on her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 pm

As she moved to his lap to straddle him, Kaimu moved his free hand to thigh; running his thumb over her skin with slight pressure as he continued on her neck, trailing down now that she'd lowered her robes.

When she began tugging at his own robes, he shrugged them down to help her quicken the process of their removal.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 am

They were on her balcony, someone could probably see them up here. Lakshmi was too far gone to care at the moment though. Her mouth found his neck as she nibbled on it, biting lightly and kissing as it trailed down his neck. Small sounds came from her mouth as she stopped, letting Kaimu kiss lower and lower. Her hands trailed along his chest, feeling his skin and rather nice body. Would he let her tease him?

Well, she'd find out...

~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Lakshmi lay curled up against Kaimu, her hand across his chest and waist. They had finished a bit ago and she still felt too content to move. He had been fun, experienced and gentle... and playful. She hadn't had so much enjoyment from sex in a while. Too bad it was too late for a bath again, though the morning would be soon enough.

Her darker skin was slick with sweat though it was already rather cool. They had moved inside at some point luckily and now were on her futon. A yawn interrupted her thoughts, though she wasn't near tired enough at this point. Though he probably couldn't see it, she was smiling. "Thank you Kaimu, that was rather fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:06 am

"I'm glad it was enjoyable, I had fun too." He answered, a smile of his own on his face as he lay comfortably on his back, his arm lightly wrapped around Lakshimi's waist.

It had been fun, it'd been awhile for him since he'd put more focus into wandering districts to see the sights and other things...and being a rogue, that too, he did have to avoid shinigami for the most part...even if he could handle most of the simple patrol ones, he'd just rather avoid them and in turn avoid a possible fight.

He'd been glad to meet Lakshimi though, she was nice instead of hostile, a shinigami he could put his trust in, even if he had been a bit on edge at first at discovering she was both a captain and the soutaicho's grand daughter.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Lakshmi's buzz and slight drunken state was long gone, but this was one of the few times she felt safe enough to just stay with the lover she had taken after they were finished. Kaimu was soothing in more ways than one.

"That makes me even happier." She had to laugh though, thinking about how this ended up. "I didn't expect this to happen... How did it end up like this? Met a kind rogue, became friends... slept with him. Now I am cuddling and rambling. I do have a bit more of my spiritual energy back now...Hm..."

Her zanpakuto quivered on the floor as she sent some energy into it. A sword lay in the pile of chains, and somehow she felt a bit sorry for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 pm

"I can't say I expected it either, but I liked this unexpected turn." Kaimu smiled, "Cuddle and ramble all you'd like, I don't mind; it's nice to hear others talk and to be able to talk to them. You're getting your energy back too, which is great to hear."

Kaimu leaned his head back some, getting a glance out of the corner of his eye at their zanpakutou's; at the sound of Kuroshi's silent cursing he promptly stuck his tongue out in the trapped sword which only enticed more cursing to which he turned a blind eye to by returning his attention to Lakshimi.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Kaimu was rather interesting. She was glad she had taken this chance, it had been relaxing. It wasn't often you could find someone willing to have sex and still just be friends, with no other issues.

Noticing his look and the tongue being stuck out, Lakshmi had to cover her mouth as she laughed. In the line of sight was their zanpakutos, so he must be doing so towards his? "Is Kuro-tan-chan being bothersome again? I don't imagine he's particularly happy. Does anything really?"

She'd noticed whenever he had made faces, assuming it had something to do with his talkative zanpakuto spirit. She paid attention to others a lot, due to her upbringing. Hundreds of years and still her formative years effected her. History never seemed to disappear entirely...

Lakshmi couldn't summon her zanpakuto back to her, there wasn't enough in her yet for that and she muttered quietly. "Too many surgeries today... Why can't I get better facilities out here? Then I could spread my energy out more than waste it sterilizing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 pm

"He's just whining, nothing to worry about." Kaimu chuckled, "Kuro-tan hardly ever happy, unless he's actually getting used but I don't like using him. So he gets cranky."

The only times when Kuroshi was truly happy, ecstatic even, was when he finally had the chance to draw blood; so all things considered, he was a bad match up with his wielder who preferred to avoid fights rather than be involved in them. They were zanpakutou and shinigami though, nothing could change that.

"It would be nicer if you had better tools and supplies out here, but I suppose too much would rouse suspicion on how you afforded it? Still though, it would definitely help with the energy thing..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:03 am

"So you don't use him a lot? Must just charm your way out of fights then." Lakshmi chuckled and held out her hand. The chains finally shifted a bit, loosening their grip on Kuro-tan-chan. She was quickly recovering and sat up a bit so she could look down at Kaimu.

Her hair fell around her, but it would be silly at this point to hold the blanket over her naked body. "I am always using mine. Her powers bolster my own abilities, but as a chain its much harder to utilize as a weapon... I kind of get jealous of those who can truly fight side by side with their zanpakuto. She is more... passive. Bankai is such a pain as well..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:13 am

Kaimu chuckled, "Well, I mostly stick to kido when I do get caught up in fights...but I'd rather just avoid them at all cost."

He remained still as Lakshimi sat up and began explaining her own zanpakutou and how she wished she could help more when it came to fighting.

"I see...ah, Kuro-tan...We're nothing alike really. He craves the battles, craves blood...He's rather violent though I suppose his love of bloodshed makes up for my lack of."

The only response from Kuroshi was a scoff, followed by a few curses directed at his master.

"Mine's a curse really, abilities that even sicken me to an extent...if I were to be honest it's a double-edged sword, figuratively speaking."

Especially in bankai...one ability literally putting his own life at risk at the cost of winning...

What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:41 am

"Ah, so you are good with kido? Is it bakudo or the more offensive? I am sorry if this is an odd topic... I'd be interested to hear though." Lakshmi brushed some hair aside as she looked away from Kaimu for a second before turning back. It sounded like they didn't get along at all, which was curious in an of itself. How did he acquire such an awful spirit? "It really doesn't sound like you are similar at all to each other. I had thought before you made such faces..."

Without thinking, she touched the man's cheek softly. "You really are alone a lot..."

Pulling back after a moment or two, she felt... odd for touching him without permission. Especially with what she wanted to ask. "Oh... I hate to ask but you have me curious. I have to admit it doesn't sound pleasant, but I wouldn't want to pry and make you upset. So...please don't just humor me, if you wouldn't want to tell me about your powers."

"I can be morbid and awful sometimes." Lakshmi gave a self deprecating smile and shifted nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:57 am

"I'm proficient in all kido." He answered, "I spent a lot of my time training myself in that area...though my best are in Hado and Bakudo. I can heal decently...enough to keep myself out of trouble, but most of my training went into the other two categories."

Anything to avoid using his zanpakutou. He only used Kuroshi as a last resort despite spending years mastering both his shikai and bankai. It was a 'Plan B' in a sense if he ran into trouble that demanded it's use.

For a short moment, Lakshimi's hand had found it's way to his face before pulling back as she began speaking again. She was hesitant in asking, wanting to know more about Kuroshi's abilities.

"My powers?" Kaimu chuckled, "they're a doctor's worst nightmare."

'Tch. She's still a shinigami.' Kuroshi interrupted. 'Don't go blabbing and running us into a corner!'

'Relax. I won't tell her everything.'

"Let's see..." Kaimu mused, thinking over what to say in his head before speaking. "Extreme nausea by cutting one's equilibrium...sometimes it can even be fatal depending on the opponent...Outright controlling an enemy like a puppet if they've been hacked up enough...Corrosive acid to the flesh..." He smiled, albeit a bit bitterly as he looked at Lakshimi. "Morbid enough for you? Hehe...that's only a few things on the list."

He glanced up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking again before looking back at the woman.

"One of my moves is a gamble...if I'm not fast enough it'll even kill me."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 am

"Its odd how users of kido who are proficient in one tend to learn at least a bit of them all." It was the oddest after sex talk she'd ever had and Lakshmi was enjoying it. If there was one thing that was a major driving force in her life, it was curiosity. Even as she sat here, naked, looking down at the handsome redhead she had slept with recently... she still yearned for knowledge.

As he chuckled, a slow smile spread across her lips and she laughed slightly in return. "Oh? You really have me intrigued now."

As he began, her smile slowly faded and her eyesbrows drew together. She listened, noted his words and bitter smile and realized he was rather bothered by his zanpakuto more than he let on. He had looked up, before his entrancing eyes caught hers again and she gave him a sad smile. "That would be a hellish weapon to clean up after. Even Megami would have issues... I...am glad its not in the hands of someone who would abuse it. Thank you, it was definitely morbid enough. So many disabling powers, and just purely pain filled ones. Even against you, what with the power that kills you if you run out..."

"I obviously let my mouth run too much again."
Moving down, she leaned over him and gently hugged him. If he didn't want her touching him he could tell her to stop, she felt like giving him some sort of soothing gesture. "I can tell you about mine if you wish. A fair trade eh?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:29 am

"It's fine, really." Kaimu responded, returning Lakshimi's hug. "I can say I'm a bit curious about yours; it doesn't keep the form of a sword like most do."

He'd never seen one in the form of chains before, whether it could take the form of a sword or not he didn't know; he was only going by what he'd seen.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:55 am

"...She's rather odd." Lakshmi had offered but she still muttered this as Kaimu continued to hug her. She really wasn't strong enough to resist that feeling. If she could she would have shot a glare at the chains.

"Megami likes chains, her form is a woman... impaled and held to an altar. I don't understand it, but that's how it goes and no matter what, she never takes the form of anything else." Closing her eyes for a second, Lakshmi continued on. "With her influence, I can heal better though. In shikai her chains heal as well as bind, and they can form a sort of sharp edge to them so they also slice if absolutely needed."

It was embarrassing to admit it, but she honestly wouldn't be as good of a healer without this zanpakuto. The use of chains had taught her various ways of utilizing her own energy, and Megami rather liked healing others. It seemed like she took the wounds into herself, at least as far as bankai training had went all those years ago. Honestly it had been the most horrifying experience of her life and she blanched at the memories.

"Its bankai that gets annoying, hehe. Megami, in her manner, seemed to find... that chaining me up like herself would be the best power. I become a core mind controlling hundreds of spiritual chains, slightly...held by her chains..." And rather less clothed. The chains needed to connect with spiritual skin. It was painful and she shuddered. "I can barely move, but I can heal or bind massively. I can also harm a bit, but its harder to concentrate on that. Its rather disturbing to see, Kai-tan. A half naked woman controlling snakelike monstrous chains that swarm."

"So...you know my abilities and could counter them with your own. Does it make you feel a bit better?" A small laugh came out, a bit sad and it petered off after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:15 am

He'd never heard of a healing zanpakutou quite like this but, it was interesting. He could see it's use when it came to a medical profession and then some. "Sounds like a scary sight indeed."

With that binding ability he figured she could as well squeeze the life out of someone if she pleased, even if it was primarily used to bind patients. What a way to go...

"Better?" Kaimu gave a small smile, "What? Worried I think you'd turn on me?"

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 am

"I...I've never seen it from the outside. Explaining my...b-bondage style zanpakuto to everyone was a mess and a half. I'd thought the teasing was all over and then I had my captains test..." Lakshmi's face heated up and she tried to hide it a bit. It was the most embarrassing thing, why was she reliving this? Their stares had been enough. Setsuna's laughter had been enough.

"Honestly, I think you are rather smart. You may trust me, but you shouldn't trust me with everything. Its too much to risk on just one person you met today, and I am in a position of power over you. So... I felt like I should do more to even things out." Moving up once more, she banished the blush from her face and gave him a smile. "I want to be friends, you see. Nothing more or less. And I'd like it to be on equal footing at least. So I reveal my lack of offensive abilities and how your powers could counter mine or cause them hassle... I can't exactly reveal a lot things about my past or family, so I don't think its fair to you to not have something."

"A-And that is the easiest and best." Lakshmi moved so she could lean back a bi, baring her neck as she drew her finger across it in a slicing motion. "Cutting off the head of the main healing power... is a powerful secret. Almost on par with your freedom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next