(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Lakshmi's smile grew as Kaimu bent a bit to place his forehead on hers. They were so close, those eyes right there. As he spoke she almost went to kiss him, but stopped as he cut off. His eyes went to the ever obnoxious Kuroshi, who she assumed was making comments by his next set of words.

Her mouth move up to just barely brush his as she spoke, a hint of laughter in her voice. "There's a pond in the courtyard. We could drop him down attached to Megami and leave him there for a bit Kai-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:44 am

"Well I'd hate to dirty your zanpakutou, there's no need to burden her because of Kuro-tan's lack of respect."

While not so happy about being interrupted, he was finding a bit of joy in Kuroshi's grumblings. Really, sometimes even he had to wonder how he got anything done when he and his zanpakutou were like this with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:31 am

He's too fun. Mud won't bother me, its like cold blood.

Lakshmi laughed, glad Kaimu hadn't moved away. Her hand when to his chest, trailing a finger up it until she gently laid it on his shoulder. "I think...Megami is torturing him somehow. She seems to be having fun and wouldn't mind a bit of mud. She rarely ever speaks this much, Kai-tan."

"Thank you." A slight movement up and she kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:55 am

"Well if she doesn't mind and is having fun then she can play with Kuro-tan all she'd like!" He smiled, returning her kiss.

If it wasn't a bother to her zanpakutou, then she could play with Kuroshi to her heart's content. There was hardly anything remotely fun about him but if she found enjoyment in messing with him then Kaimu wouldn't object.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 am

Lakshmi really shouldn't be standing here kissing Kaimu more. She had to be back by afternoon and still needed a shower, as well as her question answered...

Before the kiss turned into making out, which apparently was possible with him, Lakshmi pulled back and took a step back. Her face was tinted light red and she reached up with her free hand to hold her cheek. "Oh bother I really want to ask you something. I should stop getting distracted. Would you be inclined to help me out when I come to the rukon?"

Realizing this could be bad, she continued speaking rather quickly to get it all out fast. "Well.... I mean I could give you my plans, written down and if you found yourself in the area when I come out to the Rukon, if you wanted to stop by the clinic and leave word, it would let me use up more of my energy on healing that day. I can trust you to help and protect me, thus I wouldn't have to save any reserves."

Bowing low, as this was a huge favor, she continued. "You are kind and I would like to see you again as well. Not for sex, as a friend, Kai-tan."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 am

"Hm?" He glanced down at her when she pulled back, finally voicing the question she'd been meaning to ask him to which he couldn't help but smile to. "Of course, I'd be happy to help."

It sounded like a nice idea, he could help her when needed and it'd be a nice way to keep a friendship stable; something that would be difficult to do if he were never around otherwise. If he ended up in the district from time to time he could help out and they could chat some.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 am

"Ah! That's wonderful thank you. Here let me...." Lakshmi moved away from Kaimu and opened a drawer, pulling out a rather modern set of pen and paper. Some things were traveling out this far into the rukon, but she wasn't sure.

Taking notes on the dates she had off, what districts she planned to visit on those days... It took a few minutes before she pulled the paper off and handed it to Kaimu with a happy smile. "I do appreciate it, and I can compensate you for any time with payment. Friends may help each other, but this is a bit far for that. Also, Kuro-tan-chan can't make comments since it would be rather hard for me to trap you if I don't even know if you are there or not."

It was getting much later than she liked. They would have to part soon no matter what if she was to make it home in time for washing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:31 pm

"It's not a problem." Kaimu chuckled, taking the paper Lakshimi handed him. "I'll be sure to stop by and help out whenever I can."

It was getting later into the morning, and he figured the captain may have work she needed to be getting to, whether it was clinic duties in the Rukon or work in the Seireitei. Thinking that, he gave her another smile, "I suppose you have work to get too soon, I'd hate to make you late. I think I'll take Kuro-tan and be on my way. I had a lot of fun yesterday, it was nice getting to meet and talk with you, Lak-tan~! I'm glad we're friends."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:55 am

Lakshmi just smiled as Kaimu spoke about helping out, her expression one of relief and happiness. he had no idea how much that meant to her. It meant less people she had to turn away at the end of the day. Even if it was only a few, she...knew it would help.

A sheepish smile broke across her face and she opened up the bag of breakfast buns. Pulling out a few, she handed the rest of the bag to him. "You would be right... Go have breakfast and enjoy yourself, Kai-tan. I had a blast as well, and I am glad we could be friends too. Next time I promise you can use Megami as a fishing line for Kuro-tanchan. Goodbye and I'll see you again Kaimu~"

One last cheek kiss and Lakshmi backed away, heading inside the rooms to make sure it was all in order as she waved Kaimu off. What else could she say? Thank you for the amazingly relaxing sex after a hard day? Megami's chains slithered up to her and went up her leg like a pet snake that missed its master. It did so without any movements from Lakshmi or obvious energy output towards the zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 pm

"Ah, if you're sure." Kaimu said, as the bag was handed off to him before giving a laugh, "Yeah, next time for sure."

After the kiss on the cheek, the rogue went and fetched Kuroshi from the floor with his free hand before giving one last smile.

"See you later, Lak-tan!" With that he left the captain's Rukon home and went on his way; debating while he ate one of the buns about what to do after a bath. He could visit the neighboring district, or just relax in this one for a little while longer. Choices, choices...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9