(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:12 am

Food! Delicious food! Yummy food! So scrumptious and yummy yes. Lakshmi was rather happy with the food as she quickly filled her dishes up with a bit of food. "You are the greatest person in the world Kai-tan."

Using a western style fork was must faster for her, she after giving thanks for the meal, Lakshmi quickly started eating with a happy air about her. It was obvious she was starving, she couldn't speak at all and just kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Kaimu chuckled again as Lakshimi dug in to her food, happy she was enjoying it. He glanced at the utensils she was using, much more modern than the usual chopsticks and such people tended to use to eat with in the Rukon.

"Those are...what people in the Human World use mostly now? Correct?" He asked, while they were friends it probably wasn't the best idea to tell her of his adventure in the human world...as a rogue he should have had no way of getting there; but with the help of a friendly arrancar he had. Again though, it was best to keep that little detail to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 am

"Indeed. My apologies. I really should... have thought about it." Lakshmi finished a bit, most of her portion already gone. She held up the fork, a wry smile on her face. "I got used to western style of eating a while ago, when I was working. I never grew up using chopsticks, so I still flub using them sometimes. These seem to work easier!'

It probably would interest him to learn of the alliance between the arrancars and shinigami. Though alliance was a strong word for it. A pact to not go to war and with some small issues decided wasn't an alliance by a long shot. "A lot has really changed, both in parts of the living and in the seireitei. I can't keep up sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 am

"I see, I suppose change is bound to happen...it's surprising sometimes how much though." Kaimu said before taking a bite from his own portion, smiling happily at it's good taste.

He'd almost wanted to comment on how much the Human World had changed since he'd last seen it, but that would imply he'd been recently, which would raise questions he wanted to avoid. "I can only imagine how much has changed, it's why I haven't been able to ask you about things that have changed really...there's just so much it's hard to find a starting point."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 am

"Its so fascinating. Culture shifts, medical advancement continues or stagnates... I could write whole books on such things. If I had time." Lakshmi sighed at all her lost chances. She would have loved to be a scholar, but... well this was how things were. You just took it and accepted it.

Her mouth softened into a small sad smile, her eyes looking at Kaimu with a bit of sadness as well. "I wouldn't know where to start either to be honest. If I could, I would show you myself. Animalless vehicles, the technology there and even in the seireitei is advancing quickly. The seireitei has always been ahead in many ways, but the living world advanced too in more social ways. I suppose this is a start then, Kai-tan."

Yawning as she finished the last of her food, she felt warm and full. Her body wanted to nap but she would feel odd just sleeping while he was still here. She frowned and tapped her lip with a finger as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:24 am

"Yeah, it's amazing and almost scary sometimes how fast things can advance over time." He replied, "I'll bet if I saw I'd be awestruck. Hehe."

He was speaking in a joking manner but that had been his reaction at first, and it probably would be if he ever went again. The Human World had just changed so much it was almost unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 am

Kaimu was teasing again. Lakshmi wasn't under any assumptions that he did this just for her. He obviously liked her company enough to stay, but that was all there was to it. It didn't mean she couldn't sigh over it in her head. Her thoughts decided, she stretched out a bit and yawned. "I bet, I left for a few years and came back utterly astounded... The shock could become normal for you at some point."

Standing up and picking up her garbage and any dishes to be washed, the Taicho headed for the small area that seemed to be a sort of kitchen. The whole place was oddly mimicked of a more modern style but truly wasn't any one thing. She did have a tub to put them in though and a place to toss waste. As she finished, she stretched again and turned to Kaimu, leaning against the counter. She hoped he wouldn't take this the wrong way, she really wasn't assuming anything even though she had made her attraction clear by now. "If you want to stay here tonight, I have an extra mattress you could use. If you have somewhere already set to sleep though it is really fine. I just would rather you not have to sleep on the streets with only kuro-tan-chan."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:52 am

"Well, I don't but I wouldn't want to be a bother Lak-tan, really." Kaimu replied while Kuroshi groaned in annoyance.

Really with the money she'd given him he could just get a room at an inn for the night so he wasn't worried about sleeping situations. He didn't want Lakshimi to go out of her way, even if she did have an extra mattress.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:02 am

"I just don't want to make you awkward, what with my comments earlier. Its rather obvious, and even if I would worry, I'd rather you not feel guilted into staying." Lakshmi's smile was a small one and it quickly turned into a frown as she moved to the closet. She was recovered enough to walk easily and as she opened it back up, she waved her arm.

"I have enough bedding and its not even a bother at all. You wouldn't be stealing any of my things, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:13 am

"Well, if you're sure I won't be a bother then it's fine. You don't have to worry about awkwardness I'm perfectly at ease." He smiled.

Despite her comments from earlier he felt fine, not awkward in the least, he'd just worried that he would be overstaying his welcome by staying.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 am

"Oh yes, me allowing you my spare mattress I have just in case for situations like this is such a hassle. As is sparing you some floor space in this bare room. Alas, whatever will I do, my kind and pure heart is just burdened with such hard things." Lakshmi couldn't help raising one eyebrow, going off on a slightly sarcastic rant as she pulled some things out of her closet. It was a futon, extra blankets and an extra sleeping robe if he wanted. It... would be slightly small on him if he did, even though they were large on her.

It was almost dark out and she didn't have more than a small lamp for the room, so it was best to get it ready now instead of later. Holding out the items for him to take, she nodded her head to the counter which had built in storage. "If you wish, there is some sort of drink down there. I can't remember right now, but it was honestly mostly liquor from human world. I'm...sorry if alcohol bothers you."

"I...like to sit on the balcony and drink sometimes while staring at the stars and relaxing." She hated admitting it, but well... Lakshmi didn't want to make him feel like she was a drunkard though. She also didn't want him to know of her bad habit if she drank too much and company was around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 am

Kaimu laughed at her sarcasm as she pulled out things for him to use for the night. He wasn't sure if he'd use the robe, as he'd hate to dirty it since it wasn't his.

As Lakshimi headed for the counter she mentioned drinks, though he didn't expect he would be seeking out a drink or anything else then he'd feel like he was mooching.

"I drink every now and then, so alcohol doesn't bother me."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:42 am

"That is good!" Lakshmi let out a nervous giggle as she pulled her bedding out, starting to lay it on the floor near the balcony but not in front of it. She didn't want to come back in later and trip... Especially since she probably would still be weak. If she tripped and fell in front of Kaimu, he was kind and would help her but she rather didn't want to be seen as more of a dork.

"Err, not that I was planning on drinking tonight. I don't think it'd be good what with..." With a pretty person sleeping here... She would definitely come onto him, and if he agreed she'd never know if it was from his actual wish to or him hoping to repay her somehow. "With things. Yes. Someone here who I would feel inclined to try and sleep with... But you are more than welcome to have a bit, or a lot. Its no bother, I'd end up drinking it all alone. I mean not...that I am... a lonely alcoholic oh BOTHER."

She spoke softly to herself in the middle before nervously rambling again. Having him staying over was making her a bit nervous and Lakshmi fumbled her way through conversation like a novice virgin and not a woman of experience.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 am

"If you want to have some I'll have some." Kaimu chuckled, setting down his own bedding Lakshimi had handed him.

"I would rather not drink alone myself, and I'd rather not drink any kind of drink period if it were only me. I don't want to overstay my welcome even if I have permission, hehe." He added, rubbing the back of his neck as he laughed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:59 am

"Do I have to write something in blood? It isn't even a bother in the least. Oh nooo, I have someone to talk to while I am stuck here for the night." Lakshmi hand to bend over, she started laughing and couldn't stop for a minute. Kaimu was being quite silly. As she straighted, she looked a bit sheepish herself as she wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"You are welcome to all in this house while you stay. Treat it as if it were your own Kai-tan, you really deserve more than just alcohol from all you've helped me with." Moving to the cupboards, she bent over and opened them, turning slightly as she tried to move some of the bottles out. "But its about all I can offer for you at the moment."

He seemed unsure of everything, but she spoke the truth. If he wanted alcohol... she would just try to not try to molest the poor man. Yes, that was the plan. Rejection always hurt, remember the pain of rejection.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:04 am

"I see, well, if you're having some I will." He replied, though he still didn't feel like going about taking things like drinks alone even with permission.

He just had problems using things that weren't really his, or well, that was the easy way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:15 am

Lakshmi sensed some hesitancy in Kaimu and sighed, pulling out a bottle of blackberry liquor and some traditional sake. He didn't need to know they were expensive, and she had no idea his tastes. As she stood up with the two bottles, she pulled out some small cups for drinking. Then, taking one bottle, she stood in front of Kaimu and looked up. She was probably a bit too close, but she was a bit... annoyed as she put one of the bottles in his hands.

All five foot of her stood there, arms partially crossed under her chest and pushing up her cleavage as she frown. "Kaimu, I am stubborn and want you to drink with me freely. I want to be your friend, but its hard when you won't just enjoy things with me without feeling guilty."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 am

"Eh..hehehe...I suppose I am being stubborn. Blame my morals if you would, Lak-tan." Kaimu chuckled, "but alright, I will drink and enjoy it!"

He was usually accepting to most kinds of liquor, though in the Rukon there wasn't much variety in drink choices so he mostly had stuck to sake whenever he did drink.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 am

"Aha! My stubbornness and morals win out. Go me!" Lakshmi grinned, stepping back. She moved to the balcony door, stepping outside. Dark had fallen, though it was still light enough to see. The moon was out and bright at fullness. She smiled and took a seat on the floor as she dangled her legs over the edge.

A shinigami never had to fear heights. Setting down the cups next to her, along with the bottle, she then pulled her mass of waves over her shoulder. With swift fingers, she quickly moved it into a manageable braid. The braid still reached past her waist, a sign of her long hair, though it stayed for the most part with no tie to end it. It was still very messy, hairs coming out of it and probably wouldn't last long.

She pulled the cork out of the bottle and poured it into her glass, setting the bottle back down so it could be shared. "Should I pour for you as well? It is the womanly thing to do. I suppose hosts do it too though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 am

Kaimu moved over near Lakshimi and where she was pouring her drink, "Ah, I can pour mine if you want I don't mind."

It was true women and hosts tended to pour drinks but once more his morals were clashing, even if it was the traditional thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:44 am

"...Would if make you feel better to pour? Would that assuage your guilt?" Lakshmi drank the liquor in one go. It was the blackberry, not meant to be sipped.

"I wanted to pour. I never have company at the start of drinking." Her voice was pitched slightly lower, as if she was pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:47 am

"If you'd like to pour than I don't mind." Kaimu said, feeling at least a little better about it...if she wanted to pour the drinks then she was free too, he just didn't want to request too much of her in her own home.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 am

"This is blackberry flavored. Erm, I am not sure if you'd like it. But I wished to let you try something from the seireitei at least, that you might not get." Lakshmi flushed, this was probably like showing off but she had at the time thought it would be something nice to share. With Kaimu.

She poured the drink out into the glasses and gave him a small smile as she turned so it'd be easier to see him. She was kind of dangling over the edge, it was hard to hold a conversation. Looking up, she took a drink of it, her body starting to warm from the first gulp. "Even after all these years of living here, the Soul Society amazes me. Its so beautiful sometimes."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:30 am

"I like most drinks, so this is perfectly fine. I'll bet it's delicious." Kaimu said as he took the drink, tasting it once the cup was in his hands. He let out a satisfied breath after swallowing, "Yup, just like I thought!"

Kaimu glanced up, the sky dark now that the day had passed them.

"Yeah, this place can really be beautiful at times." He agreed, "there's lot's of really beautiful districts, even if they can be rare to find at times hidden among all the not so good ones."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:36 am

"I am glad you like it." A shy smile on her face, she turned to look at Kaimu, he was looking up too. She quickly went back to looking up in case he noticed her. She hadn't had much yet, but it was strong and it was getting harder to not say silly things or look at him. An adult woman did not give puppy eyes at a man. Especially one with no interest.

"It...must in some ways, be nice being able to travel around. You see some fun things, you have no responsibilities... Though worrisome, traveling like that... But still. Fun. In some ways. Nice ways. Not starving ways. Oh no..." She down the glass at the end of her ramblings, pouring some of the sake after. That she could sip and not make a fool of herself over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next