(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:41 am

"True, we can't reveal all of our cards now can we?" He chuckled, "but I'm glad you were willing to share those things with me, truly. I'd like for us to be friends as well."

She'd gotten a lot of teasing for that zanpakutou of hers...though even if most saw it that way at first those 'bondage' tactics could turn quite deadly, best hope the opponent knows the safe word...not that that might help them.

"Hmm, you know..." Kaimu mused, "you could utilize those binding abilities into an offensive one...That is if you don't mind me giving you advice. Though, I suppose that would put me at the disadvantage. Think of it as a hint from friend to friend then! Just think, if someone pisses you off enough while bound you could very well squeeze the life out of them...though...squeezing too hard may lead to rather gory results."

"Sorry, sorry." He added suddenly, "I guess Kuro-tan's screwed with my mind a little...Live with a spirit like him and you can think of all sorts of ways to kill someone..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:54 am

"Welcome. Then we shall be." Lakshmi looked back down and tilted her head to the side, giving Kaimu a brilliant smile. The thought never even crossed her mind that friends generally don't have sex with each other. It would have been preposterous.

As Kaimu spoke about her zanpakuto, she started, moving closer to him again. She was a rather movement oriented person, from years of standing and working, so she couldn't sit still sometimes. Her expression was an odd on, confusion and a bit of awe. She could always give him more later to even it back out, but this was pure genius. "I never ever thought of that. You can give me advice all you wish, I don't mind at all! Especially with such interesting applications..."

Lovely. I was hoping she'd never figure that out.

It felt odd realizing something so simple after so long. As Kaimu started apologizing though, she frowned slightly before moving her head above his. Booping his nose with her finger, she then bent down and kissed a cheek. "That could save my life or the lives of others one day. Don't be sorry, you are amazing and even he can be useful. Don't think so little of yourself, Kaimu."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 am

'Hey, hear that~? She called you useful.'

'Shut it.'

"I'm glad I was able to help then." He responded, "If you can think of ways of using it to save lives then I'm happy to have mentioned it."

'Keh, use it to kill us if she's ordered to.'

'Better than me rotting from the inside out.'

'Tch.'
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:07 am

"Then you shall be happy, Kai-tan." The taicho couldn't resist being a bit playful, feeling much more at ease around Kaimu now. It helped nerves to have been naked with someone and to know they found you attractive too. Very attractive on both sides apparently. "So is there anything else you could teach me, Sensei? You seem very knowledgeable and I am willing to listen to anything you wish."

She looked down at his eyes, smiling a bit. They were absolutely gorgeous. Lakshmi could admire that. "I envy you having had a family you could be with. I had to leave mine, a long time ago. I wonder if they are still alive... It was because of my grandmother's eyes, people tell me they are just like hers. But yours are so much prettier, are they from your parents or are they just yours alone, Kaimu?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:26 am

"Hmm, well other than squeezing; chains can be used to break bones if enough pressure is placed on the area? It's a decent method of torture if you can focus the tightening of the bindings on certain areas." Kaimu mused, thinking over her ability.

It must be hard on her sometimes, not knowing if her family other than Setsuna were still living or not after having to leave them. He wondered for a moment if anything other than work kept her from seeing them, perhaps, but it wasn't any of his business.

"My eyes? Well, my father's were gray...I'm not sure about the violet." He answered, "I guess it's just a rare thing that happens? I'm not sure about all the information or statistics of how people are born with eyes like mine."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:40 am

"I have caused such injuries accidentally, but... you have a rather good point. It would be quite torturous, maybe even cause someone to give themselves up easier than through death." She had a small crease on her forehead as she thought these over. "I always just assumed cutting was better. I really should focus less on healing sometimes, you'd think I would know how to inflict such pain better."

She had to laugh and smile at his words, they were entirely straightforward and utterly without guile. not resisting the urge to tease him for misunderstanding. "I was just complimenting you in a flowery way. I see my words are wasted on you."

"If it gets any later, I'm going to end up not sleeping. You tempt me too much Kai-tan, both in knowledge and body." Lakshmi gave a soft smile and then closed her eyes. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 am

Kaimu gave a chuckle, "I guess I should have seen that coming, though; I appreciate the compliment."

It was late, and he supposed Lakshimi was right; plus, if she didn't get any sleep then it could hinder her abilities and him not sleeping could also hinder his own as well. He gave a small smile as Lakshimi situated herself for sleep and closed her eyes.

"Thank you as well," He replied, closing his eyes himself, "Everything's been really nice today, I'm glad you found my company enjoyable as well, Lak-tan."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:32 am

"It's late... don't worry. Welcome Kaimu~ It was definitely my pleasure." A yawn broke through her sentence as she snuggled up to Kaimu and pulled the blanket up. Lakshmi was definitely ready for bed, though a bath would be needed in the morning and a few other things, though right now she was just focused on the heat radiating from Kaimu and the soft blanket. "Don't disappear in the night please... I have a question... when I am awake enough."

With that she drifted off into slumber fully, content and warm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 am

He didn't have a chance to respond before she drifted off, tiredness finally overtaking her as her breathing evened out and she became lost to the outside world. Kaimu gave a small smirk, his own drowsiness beginning to take it's toll on him as well.

He'd stay, as asked. If she had more questions for him he'd stay to answer. Though, he'd planned on not ditching the moment he woke up anyway...it would be rude to just leave the moment he woke up, even if it was a standard thing to do in cases like these. They were friends though, and friends didn't do that.

'Tch, you'll regret not leaving. Just watch what I say.'

'Night, Kuroshi.'

'Hmph.'

It wasn't long after that short exchange that Kaimu nodded off himself, sleep finally overtaking him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:05 am

The light from the sun was annoying and Lakshmi moved away from the warmth of Kaimu's body to hide from it. It didn't help, the whole room was lighting up. She yawned and stretched, trying to be as silent as she could so as to not wake him up, and then slipped from the blanket. She didn't go far yet, not ready to get up fully.

It was nice to cuddle but... Well he could sleep in. She should get some things in here done. Like dishes, she'd have to go take the container downstairs. Her robe was around here somewhere though... she'd have to find it first. Trying to untangle her hair, Lakshmi scanned the still shadowed floor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 am

'Shinigami's up.'

'Nngh..'

'Wake up.'

'...'

'God damn it. I know you hear me, rogue!'

Kaimu stirred, not exactly happy with the rude awakening. He was comfortable, he was having a great night's sleep, and now this...

"Mnm...Lak-tan?" Kaimu muttered rather sleepily, "There any rocks nearby? Something I can beat against Kuro-tan? Mm, maybe I'll drop him in some mud later..."

'Tch.'
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 am

Lakshmi cursed Kuroshi in her head, annoyed that he had woken up Kaimu. If the rogue needed sleep, he should get it. She was not going to hurt him in the least. That sword of his though... It was rather frustrating, even if it kept him alive.

Leaning over, she softly kissed Kaimu's forehead, he was too cute to resist with that sleepy voice. "If you want you can beat Kuro-tan-chan with Megami. You could also wrap him in her and dip him in mud too~"

"If you want to sleep more go ahead, I can go get breakfast. I'll leave Megami here so Kuro-tan-chan doesn't think I'm up to no good Kai-tan." She had a soft smile on, not wanting to go away from her new friend. He was adorable in the morning it seems.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 am

'Don't you dare leave me with her!' Kuroshi snarled.

'Ehhhh~?' Kaimu raised a brow at the zanpakutou before responding to Lakshimi. "You can leave your zanpakutou here if you want, Lak-tan but...wouldn't it be best for you to take her if you go out?"

He gave a yawn, stretching his arms out in front of himself before they fell back into place again; giving a little sleepy smile to Lakshimi. "I'm not saying that to cut Kuro-tan a break, truthfully it's an ideal suggestion...I'm more so concerned about you. How's your energy? Well enough to perform kido if you run into trouble?"

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 am

"Eh why...? Oh! Bother I am sorry. I'll be just fine, Kai-tan." Lakshmi had to giggle at Kaimu's question though she had to turn her face away from Kaimu's cute sleepy stretch with a smile in return. She really needed a better defense against pretty and adorable people. Especially pretty people being cute.

Distracted for a second, she turned slightly red and looked back. "Its back just as well as before. I would show you so you wouldn't worry, but it would level the buildings nearby... So you really will have to take my word this time. Here."

A thread of pure spirit energy shot from her hand to her zanpakuto, which came to life and slithered like a snake to her outstretched hand. It drug along Kuroshi, and she set the chain within easy reach. Her smile was a bit sad. "I don't exactly need kido out here... T-Thank you. For worrying."

Playing her her hair again, Lakshmi stood up and went to grab some clothing. She slipped on some general clothes for going out quick, nothing too fancy since she'd need a bath anyways. Pulling her hair into a long braid, she glanced at Kaimu still laying there. "Anything in particular you want to eat, Kai-tan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 am

"Anything's fine really." Kaimu answered, knowing if he mentioned paying her back he'd be outright denied, as he flicked the hilt of the now in-reach Kuroshi with his fingers before giving a small chuckle. "I'll take your word for it, those poor buildings deserve to live another day."

He supposed if she did run into any trouble, she could likely deal with it by hand. She was a captain, and a strong one at that. Even a standard healer should probably know some protective hand-to-hand techniques unless the Seireitei had lowered their standards...which he highly doubted.

He wrapped Megami's chains around Kuroshi, making sure to be careful with Lakshimi's zanpakutou while Kuroshi spouted more curses at him. The zanpakutou's complaining was ignored though, as Kaimu gave a small, happy hum as he continued to wrap the chains around it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:06 am

"Those walls work so hard, I am sure you are right." Lakshmi laughed as she put on some shoes, and opening the door and stepping out. "Be right back~"

As she left, she heard a small humming underneath the familiar sound of her chains. Closing the door, she went down the stairs with a red face and one hand covering it. He was too cute. Just gleefully torturing his rather mean zanpakuto. If only he could be like he was in bed last night, she could face him again and tease instead of getting flustered like this.

This area had eateries, even if most souls didn't need to eat, it still was a nice thing to have. Walking into a nearby stand that served small breakfasty items, Lakshmi grinned and pulled out a few coins as she bought a bunch of fried sweet and hot buns and other such items. They were good for breakfast and she hoped she'd got enough to share. Holding the bag full, she headed back to her place, though the smell got to her and she couldn't resist stuffing a sugar covered bun in her mouth.

Letting it be held by her mouth as she walked up the stairs, she opened the door after knocking to warn Kaimu she was coming in. She couldn't exactly call out with the bun held in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 am

In the time Lakshimi had been gone, Kuroshi had thoroughly been through hell and back and then some as Kaimu happily made his assistance a living nightmare. Next time he'd think twice before waking him...or not, this was a repeated cycle...

As of now, the zanpakutou was securely wrapped within the chains of Lakshimi's zanpakutou after having been flicked and thumped to the point of angered insanity. Kaimu, now dressed in his yukata from the day prior as he lay on his stomach on the floor, turned to glance at the door upon the knock at Lakshimi's return.

"Welcome back, Lak-tan~!" He smiled while Kuroshi continued wailing out pathetic grumbles; completely fed up with his master and Megami's torturing. "Ah, do you need help with that?" He asked, moving to stand to help her with the food.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 am

Seeing Kaimu happy and enjoying himself, Lakshmi couldn't help but smile inside. The bun was too hard to smile around... As he moved towards her she had to shake her head and turn a bit red as she looked up at him. How could she just tell him it was because she had been too hungry to wait? Maybe... Grabbing the bun from her mouth with her free hand she finally got a smile out at the tall man.

"Mm, well you could help by eating some of these. I think I got enough to feed a small army. Thank you Kai-tan, I'm home." Realizing she had replied in a traditional manner she turned more red and put the bun back in her mouth as her eyes widened. Why had she done that?!

She still hadn't gotten a chance to ask him her question yet either. Bother!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 am

"No problem." He replied, his smile turning into a small grin at her little 'I'm home.' slip as he approached her. "Ne~? You're red, Lak-tan." He teased, leaning a bit closer to her; his lips barely an inch from touching the bun she'd stuck in her mouth to silence herself.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 am

Lakshmi couldn't speak because the bun was in her mouth, but she couldn't remove it either without touching Kaimu. They had had sex last night, they had been entirely naked and knew each other in ways only those who had sex WOULD. So why did his getting this close and teasing still make her flush like a school girl?

Nodding, her eyes just stared into his. She couldn't decide if taking the bun out would help her or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:11 am

His smirk grew a little at her response before he brought his hand to her neck, his fingers tracing up and reaching her chin before he promptly leaned in a little more to pull a bite from the bun in her mouth, the bread pulling apart without protest as he pulled back some to eat what he'd taken.

Swallowing the bite, he gave Lakshimi another playful smirk before licking his lips to taste the remnants of the bun.

"Mm, they're quite delicious."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 am

Lakshmi's body reacted without thinking, shivering slightly as Kaimu's finger traced up her neck and he moved in close enough to steal a bite from the bun she had in her mouth. As he pulled away her face kept that red tint, and she reached up to pull the bun from her mouth as she tore a piece off to chew and swallow.

As he licked his lips, she continued to be red and shivery but felt... a bit of revenge was appropriate. Holding the rest of the bun up to his lips, she smirked back at him. "Have some more then Kai-tan."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 am

He raised an amused brow at her gesture, she was smirking back at him as well.

He gave a small chuckle, "Don't mind if I do."

Saying that took another bite from the bun in her hand, keeping his eyes on her as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 am

As Kaimu took a bite, Lakshmi let go of the bun and her mouth came up to replace her hand as she stood on her tippy toes. She took a small bite and tugged away half of what was left, falling back to her regular height as she chewed and swallowed. Wiping her mouth off with a finger, she licked it and raised her eyebrow in return her eyes never wavering from his. "You were right, it is rather good Kai-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 am

He couldn't help but chuckle, unable to stop a grin from appearing. It was amusing, back and forth teasing; even if it wasn't constant it was cute. He leaned forward again, his forehead pressing lightly on her's.

"Mhmm, th-"

'This again? Do you realize how early it still is?'

Interrupted, only Kaimu's eyes glanced off to the side to where his zanpakutou lay; still wrapped up within Megami's chains.

"...Kuro-tan~? I still haven't dropped you in the mud yet...if you interrupt me again I think I'll extend the time you spend in it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next