(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information

Go down 
+2
Emile
Shnaks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

SO YOU WANT TO BE A GOD?

Well, at least in a certain sense.  While the members of Los Dios are not immortal or have any more power then other captain level characters, they do shape the reality of their zone, and thus are treated as ruling gods by their wards.  As a member of this faction, you'll be given more creative freedom with your zone then in any other faction.  Creative Freedom is the name of the game, in character and out.

You also have more freedom with character creation then other races.  Hollows can be roughly humanoid although it should be expressed RATHER sharply that there is a difference between humanoid and human in shape.  Adjuchas hollows can be humanoid (two legs, two arms, a head), however they should still seem at least somewhat monstrous.  Vasto Lorde however tend to look closer to a human, such as Halibel's original form.  That said, if you want to make a dragon?  Go for it.  A Vasto Lorde person?  Kay.  A giant armadillo monster that spits acid?  Sure.  Some kind of golem?  Have at.  A thousand tentacled hellbeast with twelve heads?  Whatever floats your boat kiddo.  As long as it's balanced and has a hollow mask, you can make it.

WHAT MAKES A GOD, ANYWAY?

Or at least a Hollow member of Los Dios.  As a hollow, you've got slightly different set ups then other characters in terms of abilities, as listed below

- Regen:  As noted in Bleach, Hollows usually give up their regenerative powers when they become Arrancar in exchange for increased power.  As hollows, however, regeneration is standard.  The power of it varies from hollow to hollow, but it is very difficult to permanently disable a hollow.
-No Zanpakuto: Hollow's powers are inherent to their natural form and, whatever they may be, can be used freely without using or holding a sword or any other item.
No Release: Although a hollow might have some form of transformation as part of their unique powers, hollows do not have a release and, generally, are consistently in their strongest state.  This can be dangerous to opponents who do not choose to begin a fight with an equal level hollow at their highest level of release.  This is universally known however and hard to use, tactically, against opponents of the Hollows.

TEACHING A GOD SOME NEW TRICKS

While we're on the subject of powers, while Los Dios are strictly hollows, they've learned some new tricks.  Not new natural powers, however.  Instead, every member of Los Dios is gifted a sigil.  The mark of El Salvaje formed from his crystallized silver blood.  Every member, including the Demiurge, bear this sigil on them somewhere, be it around their neck, on an arm, or even embedded into the skin.  This sigil carries with it some new abilities to ease the duties of Los Dios

Cara: First and foremost, every Hollow who bears a sigil is gifted with a Cara.  In essence, a glamour.  Their sigil gives them the ability to take the visual form of a specific keyed mundane being.  Be it a human, a cat, a bird, a crocodile, each Dios' Cara is one specific form that they can use their sigil to take the form of freely to be less conspicuous.  Although this does make them occupy the shape of this form, it is still an illusion and does not affect their power or durability, though any special combat abilities are stifled until the Cara is deactivated.  (Essentially, it's like a Gigai, not a sealed state)
-Comunicación: Any two beings bearing one of the Sigils can communicate freely with one another if they so please
-Rasgón:A minor paradoxical effect that envelops the user, looking like the air around them is being ripped up before they disappear, this is Los Dios primary method of interdimensional travel, and functionally works pretty much just like gargantas.  However (at least when the faction first begins), Rasgons will be the only way of reaching this new world.

While it is incredibly uncommon for one of Los Dios to lose their Sigil, if they were to, it would not harm them, or affect their abilities, but they would be unable to use any of their powers until they recovered it.  Alternatively, certain abilities would cause some security issues if they were granted even temporarily to an enemy.

MORE TO COME AS WE GO

THE CURRENT DIOS

-Demiurge: -Shnaks-
-Dios: Emille
-Dios: Kanu
-Dios: Jun
-Dios: Yumi
-Dios: Bayou Jack
-Dios: LeBoylan
-Dios: Dagon
-Dios:
-Dios:
-Dios:

Lieutenant level positions will be opened once captain ones are filled.  If you WANT to make a Lt. level character, ask me.

Last edited by Kepler on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Dibsies.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:36 pm

I WILL BE A GODDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:42 am

I SUPPOSE I AM JOINING AS WELL
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 pm

I might take part in this
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Scott and Boylan signed up by proxy of me. The Action Man.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 am

alright I think I have an idea so you can sign me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Divine Council of the Wild God: Player Information
Page 1 of 1