(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vizard Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vizard Information Empty
PostSubject: Vizard Information   Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:14 pm

There really isn't much to say, but since we do not follow canon on Vizards or other things, here is the brief information about how Vizards form here.

One of the old Squad 12 Captains, Miyakazi, had many fingers in many experimental pies. Hollow, shinigami, fullbring, quincy... All sorts of research were carried out. One of his assistants/coworkers was the one to think of merging hollow and shinigami. She worked on his hollow theories and after a while came up with all sorts of things and experimented on merging the two. When her boss was killed she fled with her research.

Most should vizard come from her and her work somehow, whether its a shinigami who ran across an old lab and was infected with her... left overs... or she did it to them personally, would be up to the person.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Vizard Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Information   Vizard Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:14 am

So for now I am posting her here, but she kind of ties into other things >_> so I'll eventually be posting her in the profiles topic. However she IS an NPC and a Villain at that. Not a good character... so she's not really open to just postings.

Also Her Zanpakuto for the moment is a WIP. Her Tier level is also secret for the moment as well.

Character Name: Naomi Amagiri

Age (how old you look, and then your actual age): 1700+, 20

Height: 5’10

Weight: 145

Appearance: **NPC SO I AM BEING LAZY**
Spoiler:

Gigai: Same as regular appearance. She’s in this most of the time anyways.

Personality: Naomi at first glance comes across and sweet and airheaded. She tends to smile a lot, looks at things curiously, tends to not understand sometimes about personal space or propriety. She knows about them, its just not as important sometimes! She laughs a lot, enjoys things and finds happiness in the small things.

Small things like finding out how far a hollow’s regenerative properties can go before they die. All with that same smile and airheadedness that seems to follow her sweet looks in a fog.

It tends to hide a mind FILLED with knowledge, filled with all sorts of questions and filled with a genius that is almost unmatched due to her weird way of connecting dots and thoughts.

Most of the things she writes down just because she is used to doing so, having worked in the Seireitei and with others before. Her mind tends to keep almost everything she’s ever experienced at her disposal, whether it was the intimate makings of the Vizards or the time she accidentally spliced two shhinigami together (Whoopsie~).

Not a fighter but a scientist, she tends to flee when she causes too much of a hassle because she knows if they catch her she’ll be in huuuge trouble and that’ll stop her quest to learn more about anything and everything~

Likes: SCIENCE (no, really she likes finding out things…), mint, mint teas, mint chapstick/lipgloss, minty things, oranges, juggling.

Dislikes: Sherbert, yogurt, spider lilies, Dr Pepper, hairnets

Biography: Naomi may have fled the Seireitei when her boss died, but she hasn’t stopped since. Even before the uh Execution almost a thousand years before, she worked on many many projects and in her head may be all the remaining knowledge of them all.

Creator of the Vizards, she also snuck back into SS a while ago to see how things were and ended up getting involved in a project to strengthen Shinigami. She may have caused a few mishaps with her uh… interventions. She of course fled before she could be caught.

Kidou (if any): Master Kido User, she is also well versed in Healing Kido as well.

Special abilities (if any): It is rare for her to forget ANYTHING EVER. At least in so far as important things, things like what she ate yesterday may be a bit out of reach (or why she hates sherbert…) but a project she glanced at 1500 years ago she will be able to recall with perfection.

****WIP****
Name:

Spirit Form: It’s a weasel like creature, covered in many colored eyes.

Inner World (Optional): An impossibly large library that goes on forever. It is labyrinthine in nature, carrying all the knowledge she has inside of it. She could spend days in there reading things if she wanted.

Shikai Command:

Shikai Transformation (Optional):

Shikai Form:

Shikai Abilities:

(If you have Bankai)

Bankai Name:

Bankai Command:

Bankai Transformation (Optional):

Bankai Form:

Bankai Abilities:
Back to top Go down

Vizard Information