(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore   The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 pm

I've been dragging my feet on getting this done, so here we go.  Introducing the 'Hollow' Faction, El Consejo Divino Del Salvaje (The Divine Council of the Wild God).  This faction is going to serve as the third major Player Faction, alongside the Arrancar and the Shinigami.  As indicated, this faction is going to consist of Hollows, however, there's some substantial twists to differentiate it from the Arrancar faction.  

First and foremost?  It is a faction of Hollows, not Arrancar.  All of them will possess varying degrees of regen as seen in regular Hollows.  They also will not possess sealed forms or Zanpakutos, instead primarily existing in their hollow form.  That said, on the previous site when we made a hollow faction, it didn't allow much for socialization.  Never to fear, some features have been included to work with that.  Let's get started with this info dump.

THE EXODUS

The first question one might ask is "Where did all of these hollows even come from?"  No?  Well shut up, I'm explaining things.  It is unreasonable that a large colony of Hollows has somehow been unknown to the denizens of this world for so long.  Which is why these Hollows came from a different one.  More specifically, these Hollows, and their base of operations, the Citadel, travelled here from a different timeline (To clear any questions, they travelled from the timeline of the Division Zero RP).  The Citadel itself was flung through time to this, a timeline where El Salvaje never existed.  The resulting Paradox created an extradimensional space.  A new realm, outside of Hueco Mundo, The Human World, or Soul Society.  This is where these Hollows would learn to call home.  

However, the ravages of extratemporal space were not kind to the passengers.  During the travel, all but one of the Hollows of the Citadel were broken down into their most very basic form to survive the journey in any facet.  Pure Reiatsu.  Only the Citadel itself, as well as one particular Hollow made of Dark Matter, survived the journey intact.

The Citadel did more then survive though.  After countless eons existing as the remains of a dead God, it was time to awaken.

THE GENESIS

As the Citadel approached its newfound home, it began to breathe new life.  It also fed.  It drew in from the existing realms.  Land from Hueco Mundo, Water from Earth, Materials from the farthest outskirts of the Rukon.  Bits and pieces were taken, absorbed into the very heart of the citadel as it began to transform. Then, the Citadel began to feed on itself, sinking into its own core, until merely a sphere remained.

The sphere's new home was a space.  A rip in spacetime opened up by the paradox of this new place coming here.  It took up no space at all, barely even existing before the sphere entered it.  And when the sphere entered, at first the sphere WAS all the space that dimension had.  But then, the sphere erupted, and a new world was created.  Taking the form of a Nonahedron (a nine sided polygon), chaotic life and advancement took over, going primordial ooze to a formulated world in mere minutes.    

This space was shaped like a nine sided polygon, but the world was located on the inside of it.  Each of the nine sides of the world had its own zone, and at first they were empty, white voids, with nothing in them but a silver spring, welling up glistening fluid.  For El Salvaje had been reborn, not as a god in this world, but as this new world itself.  And his blood, not the blood of a fossil, but the blood of a living creature, filled this world and flowed from these springs.  And the first ten beings came from these springs, new hollows formed from the spirit energy of the old Manos.  Although they were not the same people, El Salvaje had remembered his servants and gifted them with this world as their canvas.  With the power of these Wellsprings, they shaped their zone into their own reality, physically encompassing their side of the world.

In the center of this world, however, was a special zone.  Not connected to any of the sides, it was a landmass floating simply in the middle.  And there, the tenth wellspring gave birth to a being created exclusively from the Reiatsu of the old leader of Los Manos.  The time travelling powers of this Hollow were what formed this space and as such, this new being was titled the Demiurge (name for a being that creates the physical universe), and given a special place as head of these new beings.  Its zone was even freer to shape, be it as a massive floating continent, a planetoid, a fortress, whatever.

REFORMATION

With the Demiurge as the leader, these new beings shaped and structured their own zones, forming wild and different locales of this world, which were populated with Hollows under their guidance.  As each played a hand in the shaping of this world, they were no longer known as Los Manos, instead rechristened as Los Dios(The Gods), and treated as the reigning deities of this place.  It was understood that Los Dios had created their zones, as the Demiurge above them created this space.  And that most of all, all around them was part of El Salvaje.  So, a  Divine Council was formed of Los Dios with the Demiurge as the head.

El Consejo Divino Del Salvaje.  Or Los Dios for short.

Now, no longer guardians of a dead god in a hostile wasteland, Los Dios are the rulers of a living world of their own.  From here, their duty is simply to thrive, and to play their part in this new era.
Back to top Go down

The Divine Council of the Wild God: Background and Lore
Page 1 of 1