(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Aoi stared, her vision not even beginning to go black due to her ability to hold her breath for long periods of time but... But still not able to react even to the hand petting her head. She stared at the ring...stared...

Those words startled a breath from her, sucking in a large bit of air as she finally breathed though it was accompanied by a whine. "R-Rin! Its...so...pretty...are you sure?"

Did she...it was shiny...so pretty...was he sure...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:20 pm

"Of course I'm sure." Rin answered that question with no hesitation. Of course he was sure on this!

He was still...very much flustered, but he wanted Aoi to know. He was completely sure on this.

"It's...the reason I was in town earlier... I left earlier this morning to search. I...I measured your finger...last time you were here, when...when you were sleeping, even if you can't wear it there, I...at least wanted it to be right..."

It'd taken time...but it was worth it, he felt.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Of course he was... Aoi's eyes teared up at that, staring down at the ring with a few slow blinks but... unable to really respond yet. Her hand came up but stopped as he continued to speak. He had...he had measured?! It was...

He had... gone to that much work. It was too painful in a good way and she just kept thinking he had done that while she was sleeping? He wanted it to be right!?

She... A ring... was a solid engagement... thing... For humans...

Aoi quivered and then with eyes wide looked around. She had to hide! Upstairs? Under his bed again!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:31 am

Rin was silent as Aoi processed his words, glancing off to the side more than a couple of times; she...had teared up some? Looking around now... D-Did she plan on fleeing!?

He stepped closer, the free hand he had moving to wipe the tears that had formed in her eyes away. He had predicted she would freeze...it's why he'd wanted to give it to her later, b-but...he'd obviously...failed.

"A...Aoi...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Aoi leaned against the hand that wiped her tears, Rin's touch causing her to not flee for the moment. He was touching and thus she can't go... Instead of fleeing then, she fled another way by steping closer and wrapping her arms around him.

It wasn't like this was something she had dreamed of or longed for and even having it didn't mean she suddenly realized she wanted this life. She just wanted this sort of connection with Rin and that he too wanted it...

She wanted to kick his shin for this. "Shiro-usa you are so...so amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:49 am

Rin had been a little worried Aoi would attempt to flee, hoping that she'd at least stay in the house...though her main destination would likely end up under his bed...when he thought about it, but...she surprised him.

She'd moved forward, and he felt her arms go around him; he couldn't help but smile then, a soft, warm one appearing on his features as she held on to him.

Those words, he wanted to give a laugh, but instead he responded; "I love you, Aoi..."

No stutter, and under any other circumstance...he probably would be having a celebration about that within his mind, but this was an important moment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:57 pm

"I love you too..." Aoi nuzzled his chest, not sure if she wanted to pull away even for pizza now. Was...she supposed to put the ring on her finger or on the chain? Or... Just staying here. She hadn't stuttered over those words, but they were the least flustering thing in this room right now!

If she let go of him it'd probably be right to the bed... Under the bed to be exact. That bed was comfy... even under it... And safe... But then she'd never get to try the shiny on...

But it was for her... a sign... of... Aoi squeaked incoherently and shook her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 am

Rin's smile grew some as Aoi responded to his words, she hadn't stuttered either...

The pizza should be here soon, but it wasn't something that was on his mind right now. They could deal with it the moment it got here, no need to prepare for it like it was some big dinner.

He was happy he'd been able to pick something out that Aoi liked, judging by her reaction she'd given, and was still giving right now.

Feeling her head shaking against him, he gave a small chuckle, unable to help it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:05 pm

"Usa is...is weird. Why does he want me...Too weird..." Aoi muttered softly as she pulled back just a bit to look up at him. It was clear she was just grumping over her fluster and the woman looked away after a few moments with a blush.

"...You should put it on me..." Her tone was pouting but her eyes were glowing, it seemed she was rather flustered by this despite the grumps she was using as a form of barrier to her happiness.

It was really sparkly...She did want to see it on her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:16 pm

"Because I love you, that's why I want to be with you..." Rin answered, knowing she was just using grumpiness as a shield for now. They'd been through...a lot it felt like, getting him past his own barriers, and then helping Aoi along the way with her own memories and the like...

Hm? Put it on her... His smile returned at hearing that; of course he could...

He took her hand first, getting the ring from its box to slide it onto her finger; "I bought the chain so you could wear it around your neck as well... since with your job and all it won't be easy to keep it on your finger. You can wear it however you like..."

Rin explained again the purpose of the chain now that the ring was currently on Aoi's finger; she had wanted him to put it on her, and for now this was the proper place.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:28 pm

"Too weird!" Aoi declared though she was smiling brightly at the words Rin had spoken without stutter again. He loved her that much~ He'd seen all sorts of sides of her, he adored her as she was and had been and would be...

There was no way she couldn't love him in return...

Allowing him to take her hand, she stared at the shining, colorful ring with a lot of interest. She'd never had anything like this for herself... It was honestly really pretty and she liked it. Despite how little interest she had in such things, the bright happy colors and pretty shining of the metal... it really drew her eyes.

"That...was really smart and thoughtful... Here put it on my neck too! I'll wear it around and just put the ring on when I need to!" She'd definitely wear both, since Rin got them for her. They were pretty too... Her eyes were staring at the ring though as she turned it around and made it sparkle, the softest smile on her lips.

Well it was official now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Rin gave a chuckle at Aoi's words; weird, huh? He could accept that, he didn't care if it was weird or not, he did love her, and loved her utterly. Of course he would want to be with her in this manner.

He'd never really...had this thought on his mind when it came to his future; though before Aoi he'd never really even thought about relationships... He had just planned to continue on writing and going about his life with his job...

This was...was really nice though.

"Alright..."

He did as asked, removing the chain from the box as Aoi examined the ring that was now on her finger; he moved the chain around her neck, attaching it properly before settling it against her. "Feel alright?"

The chain should be alright to wear around her neck, she may need to get used to it...but he wanted to make sure it felt at least somewhat alright.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Aoi didn't move as Rin put the necklace on, waiting for it to to be ready before her hands went up to feel it. It felt nice... Her head shook strongly. "No problems! Feels fine and if anyone tries to grab it its weak enough metal to snap before it could choke me to death too! Especially with my regen~"

Aoi's smile was big as she felt the chain, feeling it and its weaknesses. "I'll kill anyone that hurts these though~ They are my precious promise from Rin... Mmm, you need a promise from me though! You don't have a ring!"

Her eyes went to his bare hands and she smiled, but brought one up to her mouth. The one that she'd gotten a ring on, the left hand. She stared at it as if it would reveal its ring secrets...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:46 pm

"Hopefully no one will attempt to grab it, aha..." Rin gave another chuckle; Aoi was...serious about that he knew, he could always get the chain repaired or buy a new one for her, but he knew that it probably wouldn't feel as special since this was the first one, the one he'd picked out first for her.

He seriously hoped some poor soul wasn't idiotic enough...

He needed...?

Rin's eyes ventured down to his hand as Aoi lifted it, bring his ring finger up to her mouth; "I could get a ring, I hadn't thought about it; I don't mind wearing one..."

From what he knew there weren't that many men he'd heard of that wore engagement rings, but really...that was probably a taste thing. He didn't mind, and if it would make Aoi happier he could get one...

Their engagement would...be rather obvious, b-but if Aoi was comfortable...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:23 am

"I hope not either! I'll give everyone a firm warning. Those who don't listen'll get in trooouble. I guess I can be lenient the first time someone does. Someone I know." She could be generous to those who were just really stupid. Aoi had a good and kind heart after all! As long as its not damaged she'd not destroy them utterly.

"Hadn't thought? Why not?" Aoi was confused... didn't rings mean that they were? So why wouldn't he have thought? Her hands played with his lightly, gently feeling his fingers and then biting one lightly. She... was confused but his hand was right here! There was no way she could resist nibbles...

Especially since he had gotten her such a nice gift! Maybe she should repay him in fun ways soon~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:42 am

"I suppose I had gotten a little too focused on finding the one I thought was perfect for you... I can get one soon though, I can have my finger measured and get a ring... Would that be good?" Rin asked before...

A small sound came up as Aoi suddenly...bit his finger; t-that...

Ignoring his lightly tinted face, he looked off to the side for a moment before his focus returned to Aoi and the ring discussion.

He could get...get a ring, it wouldn't be any problem; he had not really been thinking on it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 am

"Mm...cause Rin is amazing and the best really. Shouldn't I get you it though?" Was that how it worked...? Aoi didn't know but smiled as she giggled. "Maybe when I take you to the soul society again we can get you a ring made there~ would you like something like that?"

She felt he might. An antique and rare ring, even if less expensive, would suit someone as perfect as him better she felt."it'd be from my home then like mine is from yours."

There was that too and her smile grew as she spoke the thought that popped into her mind. Still that sound bore repeating and she nibbled on his hand more, moving to another finger and lightly biting the tip. "Are you hands sensitive...? Do you like this?"

Those tinted cheeks and that sound told her he might...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:57 am

"W-We can do that..." Rin gave a small nod, it would be something special; Aoi's ring was from here...and they could have one for him made in the Soul Society. "It's not often you see a male with an engagement ring...but I assume it's just a matter of taste; personally, I don't mind getting one..."

He explained briefly to Aoi that...since she seemed confused on how things worked here; they could both have rings though...

W-Were his hands...

"W-Well..." H-How was he supposed to answer that!? As he attempted to answer, his eyes shifted to the side again, a telling sign that Aoi might be on to something.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:12 am

"O-Okay... If its what you want..." Aoi's fluster over the engagement was beginning to return now that shock and awe and adoration of the ring was fading slightly. She loved it too much to be embarrassed right now. News about how it was really done though had her pause her nibbles on his finger. Her eyes looked up at Rin, only a bit tinted herself and then glanced away. "If..its okay. Then I'd like you to have it too."

She wanted to get him it and waiting was not right! Not fair either...how come she should get a nice shiny and not him? Besides his long and apparently sensitive fingers were begging for a pretty ornament and what better thanone filled with her love?!

Her smile grew as Rin looked away, nibbling down one finger to his palm where she nipped at it softly. "I seeee. Maybe its just your fingers though. I should do a thorough inspection of each hand~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:20 am

"W-We'll get one then..." Rin gave a small nod; Aoi wanted him to have one, and he didn't mind getting one...so then once they went back to the Soul Society he would get one; they would both be...blatantly stating their engagement then...

His body froze slightly as Aoi continued to tease his fingers, nibbling down one of them to make a guess at how sensitive they were.

S-So his...hands were sensitive... S-She only thought fingers for now, but...but...

"A-Ah...y-you can do...as you'd like, aha..." A sheepish laugh followed his words; Aoi had his hand, she'd figure it out whether...whether he wanted her to or not, i-it wasn't something...he particularly minded her figuring out...i-it was obviously causing him to react though...with his tinted face...and such...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:31 am

The implications of the rings and what they would mean and show had not sunk into Aoi's head. She was not thinking ahead or about how it'd be showing off their...secret... engagement. Very secret... Well it wouldn't be for long due to this.

She had more important things to do though. Rin was freezing up just slightly as she chewed on him oh so softly~ he liked iiit. Aoi giggled as he gave her the go ahead, biting his palm lightly. "Thank you. I will then~ but do you like this, hmm?"

Blue eyes flashed up over his hand as she bit it more and more and tested his reactions. "Do you like being eaten by me, Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:36 am

"W-Welcome..." Rin answered, Aoi's actions getting similar reactions to the ones he'd given her earlier when she'd begun doing this; her words caused some rather flustered surprise to course through him. E-Eaten by him!?

If the red weren't obvious in his face before, it was now. Did he...he like being...e-eaten by...h-her...

T-That... Wording it like that...

"A-Aoi..." S-Saying it like...like that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:48 am

So it was the palm too... how fuuun~ Aoi chuckled low in her throat as she continued her examinations of his hand with her mouth. Soon she was about to see how licking did when his fluster grew enough for her to notice..She smirked widely and lifted his hand up past her head a bit to reach his wrist.

"Yes Rin? I'm hungry and you taste yummy. Is something wrong with that?" Aoi's voice grew low and teasing as she then licked his wrist. Would this be as sensitive? She hoped so, so she could have more teasings. This was publically appropriate enough for her to do it in public. "Can I taste and devour more? More of my Rin would be really really yummy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:55 am

H-Hungry...so...she was using him as a substitute...

N-Not literally, of course! S-Still...

As Aoi ventured further down his hand, towards his wrist, she would be pleased to find out she would get similar reactions. His fingers, to his hand, and to his wrist... all three earning flustered responses.

T-Taste...more of him...?

"A-Ao-" Just as he was about to speak, there was a ring that signified the doorbell, causing a slight displeased sound from him. He knew it had been coming, but...of all times...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:13 am

Aoi loved those responses from Rin. All hers to tease mentally and physically! And he tasted good too... Those sounds sent shivers down her spine and she was fully prepared to listen to his pleas and accept his surrender... When the doorbell rang. Aoi blinked as Rin made a displeased sound and then smiled as she looked down his body and stepped away.

"Foods here! Usa should go get iiit~ I was starving and almost ate my poor usa. Oh nooo~" she prodded him lightly, pretending to be unaffected by what she had been doing. Instead she turned. Around and began examining her ring with obvious happiness. A nice distraction from her hormones!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: